Winters Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I kept glancing at the falling snow. And Kim knew it. I could see the worry in her eyes. Wrapping ourselves in blankets, the heat of the fire seeping from the fireplace, we cuddled together and fell asleep.

The next morning we awoke to a different world. The embers of the fire gave off little warmth. And, for some reason, the heater in the cabin wasn't putting out.

Sliding out from the blankets with Kim, I ran over to the thermostat. Forty. It should be allot warmer than it was. Running upstairs, I grabbed some socks and looked out the window. The falling white wall was covering my view.

For the first time, I noticed the frost on my breath. I flipped the light switch to the bathroom and was greeted by darkness. We'd lost power.

Throwing on my jeans and a sweater, I grab a blanket for Kim. . She loves sleeping when it's cool, but this was too cold. Running back down the stairs, I lay the thick blanket over Kim's sleeping body.

The fire was about out. We needed heat, and the wood was outside. Time to run. Walking up to the patio, I stared at the wall of snow. It's not far, the wood is stacked at the end of the deck. I'll run out, grab an armload and be right back. No way I can get lost in that short of a distance.

Throwing open the sliding door, I dart out into the snow. Feeling my feet sink into the soft fluff, I stumble towards the direction of the wood. Looking back as I reach the pile of wood, I notice my tracks being filling quickly by the falling snow.

I reach my bare hands into the snow and wrap the chunks of wood into my arms. Following my steps back, I reach the cabin and close the door. By the fireplace, Kim lays cuddled in the stack of blankets. Her head buried under the warmth.

I throw the damp wood on the embers, turning them with the pike, I watch as they smoke and release the snow. The smoke curls up through the flute. Hearing Kim cough and shuffle in the blankets, I turn to look as the flames begin to build.

"Mike, I'm cold. Can you turn the heat up?"

Turning to look at Kim, I smile. "Sorry honey, we've lost power. I'm getting the fire going again to warm things up."

Kim rubs the sleep from her eyes, with the blankets draped over her head I'm reminded of E.T. I look at her and smile. All she needs to do is point to home and I feel we'll be there.

"That's okay baby. I'm still half asleep."

Throwing the wood on the embers, I watch the smoke go up through the flue. Turning and kissing Kim softly on her lips, I smile.

"I'm going to run outside and bring some more wood in honey. That way it'll be a little dryer than this. I love you Kim."

Reaching up and wrapping her arms around my neck, I feel my lips pressing against my love. Standing up, I stare at the wall of snow falling outside the windows. For us to stay warm, I need to make multiple runs. Unfortunately, there's not enough wood to go around the clock for the next week or so. Warmth is going to be a problem.

Throughout the morning I bring in armload s of wood for the fireplace. As the stack next to the fireplace grows, I throw another log on the fire to try and keep Kim warm. Covered in sweaters and jackets I dart in and out of the falling wall.

By noon, I'm exhausted. Kim slips on her jeans and a sweater and slaps together some sandwiches at a record pace. Sitting under the blankets, watching the flames, Kim and I eat lunch.

"Mike, do you think we'll get the power back on soon?"

Turning to look out the windows I watch the wall of snow building drifts against the side of the cabin.

"I doubt it honey. No one's going to get out in this mess. We may be stuck here longer than we planned."

Turning to look at Kim, I notice the worry tighten her face.

"It's okay sweetheart. We'll be fine. We've got a pile of wood, food and each other. Next month, we'll be laughing about this."

Throughout the day, Kim and I cuddle under the blanket. The heat of the fire blazes out it's warmth. With each passing hour, I add more wood. As the pile of wood inside gets smaller, I rush into the falling wall to retrieve a fresh armload. With each passage, I notice the snow building. No longer in inches, the snow gathers in feet. My treks to the diminishing wood pile are the only thing keeping our supply of wood open. But for how long? Not much longer from the size of the decreasing wood. We're going through it too fast.

As I return with the last armload for the evening, I stroke the fire.

"Honey, we've got to slow down on the fire. If we keep this up we'll be out within the next day or so."

I turn to watch Kim's mouth drop open. Her dark eyes begin to tear.

"I wanted to tell you the truth honey. We've never kept anything from each other."

Kim wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Then I guess we need more blankets. Are there anymore left?"

Shaking my head, I admire and love the courage Kim shows.

"No, we've got all the blankets and sheets around us now honey. But we have our body heat. That'll add to us keeping warm."

Kim smiles at me as shifts the blankets over her body.

"Oh, I know it will Mike. You've always kept me warm."

Smiling at Kim, I excuse myself as I run upstairs to the bedroom. Searching through my jeans, I grab the ring and slip it into my coat pocket.

Running back down the stairs, my feet tripping over each other, Kim watches and giggles.

"So grace, you working out on stair runs or just trying to impress me?"

Catching my balance at the bottom of the stairs, I bow to Kim.

"Just trying to impress you m'Lady. Did I succeed?"

Kim's eyes flicker in the firelight.

"Yes you did. Now get over here and share the warmth that you've gotten from running up and down those stairs like a fool."

Smiling at Kim, I glance at the fire to make sure it's roaring with heat. Seeing that the flames are blazing, I dart to Kim and jump under the blankets.

Sitting under the blankets, I wrap my arms around Kim. Feeling her warm body next to mine, I lower my head under the covers as I seek her nipples.

Moaning, Kim moves her hands through my hair as she thrust her nipples into my mouth. Forgetting the ring in my pocket, I open my mouth and suck her erect nipples into my mouth. My tongue moves over her swollen breast. Sucking them in deeply, I taste her flesh in my mouth.

My hand moves down her firm belly. Feeling her pierced belly, my hand moves to open her jeans. Kim moves my face lower as her shaved pussy becomes exposed. Licking my lips, my tongue leaves a wet path of saliva down her stomach to her cunt. Kim slides the jeans off her tight little ass. Feeling her quiver from excitement, I reach down and spread her smooth thighs.

Laying back under the blankets, Kim opens herself to the touch of my tongue. Spreading the lips of her pussy with my fingers, my tongue flicks over her hard, swollen clit. I can taste Kim's juices in my mouth. So sweet and salty. My tongue moves faster as Kim begins to thrust her hips into my face.

Spreading her pinkness wider, my tongue curls deep inside her cunt. With each thrust of Kim's hips, my tongue moves deeper. Grabbing the back of head with her hands, Kim shoves my face deep inside her dripping pussy. Grinding harder against my tongue, I feel Kim explode into my mouth.

My tongue moving quickly in and out of Kim's cunt, I swallow the juices of her orgasm. Drinking them down, my lips suck the drops of moisture from her pussy.

Raising my head, I smile at Kim's quivering cunt. Her clit swollen and tender from her orgasm. I lean down and lick Kim's wet thighs as she pulls my face to her mouth.

"Make love to me baby. Kiss me and let me taste my cum."

Following Kim's tugs, I lean down and kiss her soft lips. Her tongue begins to lick her cum off of my face. Reaching down, Kim opens my jeans as my cock presses against the zipper. With one large grasp, Kim grips my cock and leads it to her gripping pussy.

Feeling her wet cunt against the tip of my hard shaft, I grab Kim by the hips and drive my cock deep inside her. Arching my back to go deeper inside, I feel Kim's muscles grip my cock. She grabs my waist with legs, shoving my shaft deeper inside her, allowing me no escape.

With each thrust, Kim's cunt sucks my throbbing shaft inside her. The sound of Kim and I making love echoes throughout the cabin. The moans turn to screams with each driving penetration. Kim moves her hips with mine. Kim's nails dig into my back as her legs wrap tighter around my torso.

Feeling my cock about to explode, I move faster as Kim keeps up the pace. Our bodies thrash under the blankets. Kim's pussy sucks me in deeper as I drive my shaft harder. Looking down, I watch her lips opening with each thrust. Without warning, I throw my head back and release my warm cum inside my love. Kim's muscles explode as she feels my warm cum inside her.

Kim's nails dig deeper into my back as her orgasm erupts around my driving shaft. With each stroke, Kim's pussy milks my cock. Feeling my shaft shooting my seed inside Kim, I lower my head and stare into her eyes.

Looking into Kim's eyes, I feel my soul melt.

"I love you Kim. I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Kim's eyes begin to tear. Wrapping her arms around me, Kim pulls me to her naked body.

"Yes Mike. Oh God yes. I have waited for you to ask me for so long."

Wiping the tears from Kim's eyes, I lower my body to hers. The sweat from our bodies mix as Kim's breast presses against my chest.

Our lips meet as the fire begins to cool. The heat from our love reaches into my heart. Opening my mouth, my tongue dances into Kim's mouth. Kim wraps her arms around my back and pulls me closer. Feeling our bodies pressed close, my hand runs through Kim's long hair.

The heat under the blanket warms our bodies as Kim and I press closer. Tasting Kim's breath, I sigh from the love I have for this woman. She makes me who I am. To her I am dedicated.

"Kim, can I have your hand for a second?"

Kim looks at me and blinks her eyes. Moving under the blankets, I reach into my jean pocket and grab the ring.

"Mike? What are you up to?"

Feeling our bodies pressed together, I wrap my arms around Kim and roll to my side. Taking her arm, I move my hand down Kim's forearm as I grab her hand.

Reaching down, I remove the diamond from it's box. Looking into Kim's dark eyes, my love reflecting back to me, I smile.

"This is to show my love for you Kim. For now and forever, I promise to protect you."

Kim's eyes widen as I slip the ring onto her finger. With tears beginning to flow from her eyes, Kim pulls me to her mouth and kisses me passionately.

"I'm sorry Kim. I didn't plan it this way. I just want you know I love you."

Kim's face cuddles into my neck. Her hands move over my face.

"Mike, I don't care how you planned it. I'll accept no matter what. I will be your wife forever."

Pulling the blankets over our naked bodies, I feel Kim against me as our eyes begin to get heavy. Turning, I look at the fire. It's embers getting lighter as time passes. With the warmth of our bodies under the blankets, I close my eyes and fall into my dreams of Kim.

Waking the next morning, I turn and look at the dead fire. The temperature must be approaching freezing. Looking down at Kim, I smile at her snoring. She's comfortable or she'd be awake. I need to light the fire before the wakes up.

Grabbing my jeans and slipping them back on, I look towards the patio. The snow has stopped. Outside, at least 30 inches of snow has fallen. I pull the sweatshirt back over my head and jump from beneath the covers. Running over to the switches, I watch the lights.

Nothing! No power. I look around the cabin and begin to notice the frost forming inside the windows. Grabbing my coat, I dart into the thick snow to grab some fresh wood. All wet! We're without heat. Running back inside with the wood, I stir the embers as I place the wet wood in front of the heat. Dry out. Please!

Kim raises her head and looks over at me as I struggle with the wood.

"Honey, I'm cold."

Looking back at the woman I love, I sigh and smile. Hating to she Kim shiver, I work on the dying embers.

"I'm working on it baby. Stay under the covers."

Kim smiles as she throws the blankets over her head. Turning back to the embers, I continue to turn the soot.

"Come on dammit. If we don't get heat, we'll die. It's got to be close to zero now."

Holding the iron rod, my hands begin to go numb. Turning to look out the glass doors, I watch the moon reflect off the snow. Standing, I stretch my cold muscles and crawl under the blanket with Kim.

"Did you get it going honey?"

Wrapping my arms around Kim, I kiss her softly.

"No honey. The wood is wet. I've got it setting on the coals but I don't think it's going to help much. We'll just cuddle here and share our heat."

Kim wraps her legs around my body. Sharing our warmth, I pull Kim's head into my chest. Feeling the cold creep through the blankets, I pull Kim closer to the little warmth my body can give her.

Lying under the covers, our bodies pressed together, I feel Kim drift into a deep sleep. Feeling my own eyes get heavy from the busy day, I cover our heads with the blankets and drift into the land of dreams with Kim.

Without the warmth of the fire next to us, the cold seeps into our clothing. Feeling Kim shiver from the icy chill, I wrap my body around hers. Looking down at Kim, I notice the blueness of her lips.

As the sun begins to rise, I feel my body growing colder. Holding Kim close, I feel her heart beating against me.

"Mike, I'm cold. I don't think I can take much more honey. I love you baby."

Pulling Kim closer, I feel the tears in my eyes. Struggling to speak, I lean down and kiss Kim's lips.

"I love you also baby. Stay with me. I can't go on without you."

Looking at me with those soulful eyes, Kim smiles.

"I'm not going anywhere honey. You've finally asked me to be your wife."

Smiling Kim tucks her face next to my chest and takes a breath. Holding her close, feeling her chest move beneath my touch, I cry.

In the distance, I hear a sound. Not one of nature, but one of engines. Someone is coming to check.

Rubbing Kim's back with my hands to stimulate circulation, she moves slowly. Her small frame unable to handle the cold.

"Kim, someone is coming honey. Hold on. God, please hold on."

As the engines rush to a stop outside the cabin, I hear the rush of feet through the snow. The door being thrown open, the real estate agent yells.

"Kim? Mike? Is everyone okay?"

Throwing back the blankets, I expose Kim and I to the elements.

"I need heat for Kim. Please, Oh God, she's freezing."

Rushing up next to us, Kim and I entwined like lovers for the last meeting, the agent screams for help.

As the rescue crew feels Kim's slowing pulse, the warm air begins to flow around her body. Watching her eyelids flutter, I sit holding Kim's hand and cry.

"It's okay baby. We've got along life together."

Kim smiles at me.

"I know we do Mike. You just need to get some more whipped cream. I bet that froze."

As the heat begins to flow from the gas heaters, Kim grips my hand and smiles.

"I'm going to be your wife Mike. I'm not about to leave you now."

As the tears of joy begin to flow down my face, I look into Kim's beautiful eyes. There I see the love reflected in her soul.

"I'm not about to leave you either Kim. I love you."

12