Winter's Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're almost there, sweetie. I can feel it," she urged, probing inside my tight canal at an even more frantic pace. And just as she had predicted, my back arched upwards as the powerful quakes of my orgasm overtook my sexual epicentre, shaking my entire being with spasmic contractions as I repeated her name over and over in a lustful chant.

Adrianne draped her body over mine, showering my face with small kisses as I allowed the remaining aftershocks to glide through me. She then sat back, tucking her feet under her shapely buttocks. She brought her fingers to her mouth, licking the thick nectar that coated them.

"Mmm, you taste delicious!" she said approvingly, hungrily, while all I could do was lay there breathless, watching her.

I had barely recovered from my overwhelming release, that Adrianne had already continued her onslaught on all of my senses, this time replacing her fingers with her mouth. She kissed along my inner thighs, nestling her face between my legs, her warm breath blowing softly upon my mound which was once again craving her touch. I opened up for her, granting her access into the innermost part of my womanhood. Her hands gripped my buttocks, spreading me even wider. She looked up at me with an expression of the most intense lust as her tongue slid along my crevice, penetrating within, her mouth smothering my vaginal lips in an intimate french kiss. Once again, I felt the intensity consume me, and then I was falling over the edge, the sensations beyond anything I had experienced before as it encompassed every sexual encounter I have ever had with guys. As all they had been were simple encounters, with no emphasis whatsoever on attention or emotional involvement.

Adrianne raised her head, the contour of her lips lustrous with the sheen of my essence. She kissed her way up my stomach and throat until she reached my mouth, and I tasted myself. As much as I wished that I didn't have to descend from this pinnacle of delight, I now wanted to pleasure her equally, wanted to elevate her to the same dizzying heights that she had made me soar to, wanted to make her lose all sense of control.

"Now it's your turn, my perfect angel," I murmured, as I felt myself drifting ever so closely towards the heavenly paradise that was her body.

We switched positions as Adrianne lay back, pulling me down with her so that my body blanketed hers. I began venturing down all the parts of her that I had imprinted to memory. My hands and lips were guided by her accelerated breaths, her mournful cries of ecstasy which let me know when I had located one of her erogenous zones. My hands moved over her as though I was the sculptor and she was my masterpiece, her body standing in as a canvas that my fingers painted over.

I consumed her feverishly, greedily, grabbing her hands and pinning them above her head, wanting to explore her with no obstructions, no distractions standing in my way. I whispered in her ear, expressing all the things that I wanted to do to her in a manner that would certainly not be considered proper for a lady.

Adrianne propped herself up on her elbows, her legs spread wide, like open gates that allowed me entrance into her secret garden. And there, I came upon her delicate petals which had blossomed to life with arousal, the glistening wetness that covered their folds resembling that of misty morning dew. My eyes focused on the prominent pearl that protruded from its shelter of rosy flesh, extending an irresistible invitation. We never broke eye contact as I approached her ripe forbidden fruit, wanting to extract the sweet juices from it, thirsty for every drop of it.

Yet, I reached out with a trembling hand, allowing myself to indulge in nothing but the most chaste of touches, suddenly feeling the restraints of uncertainty gripping me like a vise. It's not that I was having second thoughts, on the contrary, my desire for her intensified with every passing minute. No, it was my lack of confidence that held me back, the fear that I would somehow be incapable of satisfying her. After all, I had never been with a woman before, and truth be told, I had not been with many men either. Always having been timid, my appearance plain and bordering on barely noticeable, I had spent one too many nights in an empty bed, my only companion being in the form of a book rather than a lover. I wondered how I could possibly fulfill Adrianne. How was I to know what a woman wanted other than what I had learned from my many solo self-pleasuring sessions during which I had repeatedly fantasized about her?

I was still wrestling with my inner conflict when I felt her grab my hand. She directed it towards her quivering, weeping sex, pressing it there.

"Now who's being anxious?" I asked in a teasing tone, as I remembered how she had earlier playfully admonished me for having been too impatient.

"God, please touch me. Don't be afraid," Adrianne choked out, as though she had sensed my doubts, and I silenced her by raising a finger to her parted lips.

She released my hand then, allowing it to move of its own free will, and that's exactly what it did. No longer concerned about my performance, or lack thereof, I let my hand return to her inner sanctum, my fingers delving within as far as they could go. She sucked in a sharp intake of breath, and for a moment, I feared that I had hurt her. But then she arched her back, trying to enhance the contact, to deepen the probe of my fingers even further, as though there was still a huge void inside her which needed to be filled.

Then, the most soulful moan I had ever heard escaped from between her lips and it was like music to my ears, like the seductive refrain of a siren's song. Her velvety walls tightly gripped my fingers, trapping them. There was a sense of familiarity in touching her there as I had done so often to myself, yet, at the same time, it felt so unlike my own.

I continued maintaining a steady pace in my frenzied manual tempo until this act alone was no longer enough. I wanted to progress to a far more superior kind of stimulation, all of my senses wanting to experience her at once. I withdrew my glossy fingers from inside her and kneeled before her, my face nestling between her thighs. Adrianne's fingers tangled in my hair, holding my head down with an almost commanding force.

I never imagined that I would someday find myself at such close proximity to another woman's sexual anatomy, would have probably at one time scoffed at anyone who dared to even suggest it. But here I was, between the legs of my best friend, the last conceivable person I would have associated to such a scenario, if only in my private thoughts.

My eyes transfixed on her erect bead, that most precious jewel which attracted me towards it like a magnetic field. Her sensitive vagina had turned a crimson shade, contrasting with the creamy paleness of her adjoining thighs. My breath blew lightly across it, like a soft breeze drifting over a warm meadow, allowing but the most fleeting touches against it. At last, I sank deep into the sacred oasis of her femininity. I felt the suction of her silken abyss around my tongue as I drank from the cascade of her natural source, imbibing it like a sponge.

Adrianne undulated, gyrated her hips with languid fluidity as I devoured her as I would a delectable feast, lapping up her succulent honey. I intermittently ceased in my act of orally gratifying her, if only to be able to look up at her. I wanted to watch her reactions, seeing the effect that I had on her serving as the most potent of aphrodisiacs. My tongue continued its thorough maelstrom as I sensed her gradual gravitation towards the oncoming precipice. And then, she collided with the onset of her orgasm, surrendering under its impact. I felt the rippling currents against my tongue as she crested the waves of her climax like a cork lost at sea. I looked at her once again, reveling in the way her face flushed and contorted, the way her hands clutched the rug at her sides, the way her toes curled, the way her body convulsed as though it was seized by the throes of satanic possession. I collapsed over her, the chorus of our unified moans resounding against the cabin's walls. At that moment, we were fully conjoined in mind, body and soul, becoming but one single entity.

The passage of time had grown immeasurable as Adrianne and I continued to make love. Everything else seemed to vanish, we may as well have been the only two remaining in the world. We moved together in the illusion of a mirror image, achieving countless more orgasms, each one always seeming to transcend the last, if that was even possible.

By the time we were finally sated, the fire had long since diminished to a smolder. We had grown exhausted, yet we were infused with the utmost sense of invigoration. The dissipating heat prompted Adrianne and I to reach for the fleece blanket. We snuggled closely under its comforting sheath, laying enfolded in each other's arms, basking in our lingering afterglow. And while the physical intensity had waned, the emotional one only seemed to fortify, to persevere furthermore. I became lulled by the steady rhythm of her heartbeat, the soothing pattern of her touches across my back, her fingers trailing through my hair, hearing the plaintive howl of the wind and the soft whisper of the words "I love you" before the heavy shroud of sleep enveloped me...

Several months had elapsed, and nature was no longer held hostage by winter's unforgiving death grip, but was now awakened by the vibrancy and renewal of spring, the season of new beginnings. Adrianne and I had continued on with our lives, yet, we had never forgotten about that fateful blustery day, never even pretended that it had ever happened as we had vowed to do while we were being pulled under the influence of heated passion. Rather, we still occasionally returned to the cabin, that special place where we had elevated our friendship to a whole new level, a place that would forever remain our very own private sanctuary.

12