Winters Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His core stiffens when my hands slide up the front of his shirt. I have to feel what I caught a glance of earlier. The dip of his pelvis, the lines of corded muscle, all hidden when they truly have no right to be. I wander further, pulling the fabric up as I go. There are scars, faint now, but there. Some I remember him getting, those were the days Diea worked to no end.

I am transfixed by him and Logan lets me explore at my leisure. When I reach his collarbone he shrugs out of the shirt I've already mostly removed for him. Yes. This I can appreciate.

He is itching to touch me again, his fingers are twitching at his sides. Part of me wants to toy with that, it is my nature with him. But to do so might ruin this interesting turn of events and I am not about to cull this mood based on pride. I take a half step back and watch as panic and excitement streak across his features. He doesn't want this to end any more than I do. Some women might tremble in shyness but I am a rare breed, trembling is only good after I've had my fill. I remove and cast aside my tunic, letting him stare hungrily.

Logan grazes his knuckles across the side of one breast. He looks tanned, in comparison to me. I am not overly fond of gentle touches, but these ones are lighting fires wherever they go. He does not drink in my body like others do, like he would bow down and worship me as many do my father. There is something different about the way this is happening and it is both thrilling and terrifying at once.

He pulls me closer to him, stepping back until he can sit on the bed. There is no protest from me when I am tugged down onto his lap. Dear sweet Gods, I have found a treasure. From what I can feel beneath me I'm in for a treat.

The temptation to wiggle my hips is too great. I shift my weight from side to side, rubbing the clothes separating us until we both want to peel them away and throw them in the fire.

His hands are roaming my body freely and, fabric be damned, it still isn't enough.

White hot lust shoots up my spine and turns every cognitive thought I had mere seconds ago into a distant memory. He's got the base of my tail in his hand and he isn't easing up. I don't recall admitting to this weakness, but I'm not upset he's found it. Still not enough.

"Logan..."

I do not beg. It is beneath me. However, I do gently direct people to my desires in a slightly pleading tone when so inclined.

He answers me as I hoped he would, rolling but still holding my tail firm. His free hand, previously tracing patterns along my side has now found its way lower while his lips do wonderful things to increase my heart rate. I'm blinded as he gives me a good tug, that mischievous wanderer slipping a finger between my folds at the same moment.

He will ruin other men for me if this keeps up.

My pants restrict his movements but it doesn't matter. He is practiced enough to shift my hips how he needs them, plunging inside of me until I am squirming against his touch. This is exactly what ecstasy should be. He works me until I am slick and needy, adding a second finger and using his thumb to rub circles around my clit. I think I moan his name again and he lets me dive head first off the cliff into bliss.

I am still coming back to reality when he's starting me on another.

"No."

You do not expect a woman to tell you no when you've given her one orgasm and begin to lead her into the second. So I don't blame him for looking horrified when I remove his hand. It is, in all likelihood, the proper response. I do not have the gumption to tell him there is no need to worry. He'll figure that out momentarily.

I push him off of me, the mage not fighting a single fraction of it. The poor thing thinks we're done. Oh no, we are only just beginning. And I am about to introduce him to an entirely new set of rules.

On his back, Logan looks quite prone. This is how I'm used to my playmates looking. I'm curious how quickly that will change.

The concern melts into curiosity as I climb up and straddle him. It is my turn to give, and I gift with great enthusiasm.

I start under his jaw, kissing and trailing down his neck. When I reach his collarbone I pause and give that shoulder a firm bite. I am the kind who enjoys a little pain with her tender. This symbol of my affection earns me a groan but Logan refrains from trying to touch me again.

I let my hands lead the way as I slither lower and lower. They slide past the hem of his pants and it is only now he reacts involuntarily to me. There is a definite arch towards my touch and I know what I am about to do will ruin other women for him as much as he has ruined other men for me.

I draw a single finger along the base of him before retreating. The clothes have got to go, there is no other option. Nestled between his legs and undeterred I tug and shimmy them down with a bit of help.

I appreciate many things in life, especially in the mortal realms. Good cock is high on that list and Logan has been blessed with just that. He has clearly been wanting for some time because there is already a bead of precum glistening at his tip. Where the young pup from earlier had length but no width the mage has both. And I will feast on this until we are both too tired and sore to do anything but sleep this snow away.

"Sh-" was he cursing or saying my name? We'll never know. His lack of articulation was my doing. I didn't hesitate to lick that bead clean before swallowing him whole.

I let him suffer in glory a while longer, licking and sucking every spare breath from him. He throbbed and dripped more down my throat and I drank it all with glee. When the time came that even I needed a breather I released him. The man once known as the Master Mage was glassy eyed and panting in his bed. And I was far too pleased to know it was my doing.

"Have I wrecked your expectations of future escapades?"

"Don't be so smug when a little bit ago you were writhing in my hand like a snake."

I am not proud to admit I cajoled him into that. But I accept the blame all the same. "Allow me to set the bar a smidgen higher..." Like silk I let my voice slide over him, cooling the air around us. This is what I offer that no one else can.

I lean down again and draw my tongue up his length once more, pressing it firmly along the underside as I go. A simple exhale through my nose chills the path I've just created and above me Logan chokes on air. Imagine what he would do if I produced a few ice cubes and gave him the same attention.

The idea makes me chuckle and I slide a ways back up his torso, my chest pressed into his stomach. The little oval of ice forms between my fingers in a blink. "I don't thrive in the cold like you do." Logan's voice is hoarse and he's eyeing the ice like it might bite him.

Tsk tsk. "I have faith in you, Master Mage. So trust me."

I never let it touch his skin for long. I trace small lines or shapes down the V his body has naturally created. Each gentle slide of my frozen treat earns me a curse, a gasp, or both. Before he can stop me I pop my creation in my mouth with his cock followed closely behind.

If I had not had my hands pressed into his thighs for leverage he might have choked me. I have created ice and fire for his enjoyment, each swish of my tongue and dip of my head a new experience.

Between the two of us it doesn't take long for the single cube to melt. I am already about to make another, not yet done my game, when Logan decides he's had enough. The two new ice cubes I've made tumble out of my hand, disappearing somewhere in the furs, as I'm tossed upwards deeper onto the bed.

He scoops his arms under my hips and grabs ahold of the pants I have managed to retain all this time. Making quick work of their removal I bask in the look he's giving me. He still isn't the kind to grovel, but I don't feel underappreciated either. He lingers on each dip and curve of me as if he plans to draw me out later, when the sheets are cool and the night has long passed. I think I enjoy the way his blue eyes travel me more than any other man's has. I am not an object here, not a goddess in need of sacrifice or offerings. In this mortals eyes I am equal, attainable, yet still coveted.

He lowers himself over me and I get to run my fingers across the muscles in his arms I had never known were there. There is that telltale weight between my spread legs and when he returns to feasting on me I try to angle him inside.

And that bastard shifts away from me. "Logan," there is no purr this time, only an annoyed growl.

"You have your tricks. I have mine. Lay back, Snow Goddess. I'm off leash, remember?"

"You cheeky son-of-a-Sweet Mother!"

Tricks he has because he hasn't touched my tail yet and I'm already puddy in his hands. He presses a firm kiss into my abdomen and chuckles, letting his amusement vibrate me to my core. Hooking his arms under my hips he tilts me ever so slightly and begins to return every lick I gave him.

Here too, I can tell he's experienced and it works to my benefit magnificently. He focuses where he should, not hesitating where many others might. He knows his way around me in a way that only someone I've slept with before should. But we haven't, and he is proving to me that my previous partners were lacking in several areas.

I am becoming too sensitive, some of these nibbles are jolting me nearly out of his hold. I was not prepared to be brought back to this extreme so quickly and my body and mind don't know how to cope.

I reach to pull him away, instead he presses his head into my hand. The action is so gentle and intimate it sends me reeling more than his attentions do. I do not allow these things. They complicate the game. But we've never covered the rules, Logan and I, and I've already let him break so many.

I am more insistent the second time and he lets me go with one final nip to the inside of my thigh. "You still have a chance... You could leave now." These words are spoken softly by him. We both understand the consequences this night will bring.

"And let Teigal and Diea have all the fun?" No. I know what I want. He wants the same. We have both been dancing this dance far too long now to back down.

For the first time in a very long time I let my partner take control. I am used to men diving in like their lives depend on it and burying themselves to the hilt first go. Logan does neither of these things.

He pulls me up, shifting so he can sit and I have no other choice but to crawl into his lap. His length fits snugly between my lips and my patience is waning fast. It only takes a simple tilt from him to press inside, the head of him spreading me apart with a lewd, wet sound.

We both shiver as he sinks in as deep as this position will allow. It has been a horribly long time coming and the two of us savor it. We let ourselves meld together, rocking and swaying, learning these new places.

I have found I enjoy his breathy groans and quiet, nearly unintelligible words. He must forget my hearing is so good because I don't think I'm supposed to be hearing some of these praises.

This slow and gentle pace is kept until it drives me mad. I change the tone, biting at his shoulder again. There is no tenderness when he hefts me off of him and tosses me once again. I don't know if I'm annoyed or amused by this treatment. But I judge him favorably when he leans over me, his chest pressed into my back to keep me pinned. Apparently the looming male works on me in the right situations after all.

Logan grabs ahold of the base of my tail and whatever rebuttal I might have tried for kicks dies an early death. I'm starting to think this is cheating. He uses it like a lead, forcing me onto my knees with my chest still pressed firmly into the blankets. The reentry is neither slow nor gentle. My solace is hearing him moan as I do, I'm not going down alone.

Pinned and held firm he is in complete control. He sets an unforgiving pace, pistoning himself until I couldn't curse him even if I wanted to. This is more familiar territory for me and it's one I enjoy.

The man takes each direction and demand with grace, attending to my needs without question or pause. He should teach, many could learn from him. With one final directive he careens me into the second orgasm he had built up before. The rapid fire stroke of it sending me into depths I have never before experienced, tossed deeper as he reaches under me to stroke the sensitive clit he's decided he's fond off.

I assume he has to slow for his own benefit because when I clamp around him I can practically feel him ready to surrender. Logan pulls me back into him a final time and then frees me, sliding out even as I protest.

"If that's how you treat a man, it's no wonder the poor pup didn't last."

"He never got that far."

"His loss."

"Your gain." He agrees with me, wrapping a hand around my wrist to pull me along with him. I happily accept his weight on top of me, thighs spread in a warm welcome.

"Has the Goddess been sated?"

"Are you asking my permission?" I raise an eyebrow, this is new even for me.

"I do not make a habit of leaving my companions deprived."

"And here I was thinking chivalry was just for the knights."

Logan lifts himself enough so the majority of his weight rests on his arms and runs himself along my slit and clit. "Answer me." If he had used that tone earlier today I would have stuck him in an iceberg.

"She thirsts."

"Will my offering be sufficient?"

He's being an imp and he knows it. But it is somehow endearing coming from him this time. "It will."

"There is a condition." He smirks as the room chills in my annoyance. "Make me a bit more ice."

My eyes narrow, "Why...?"

"I'd like to last a little longer."

"You know, I had some, and then someone tossed me like a rag doll." There is enough room for me to cross my arms over my chest and I do so. He presses himself up, dragging pressure against a bundle of nerves that's just about had enough of the torture.

I open one hand and blow gently into it, forming three small spheres of ice which he takes. I watch as the mage leans back, seemingly admiring the view while he has the chance. I can only imagine what state I'm in, but he doesn't seem to disapprove.

I latch onto the furs beneath me as he slips first one frozen orb inside me, then another and another. Each time he pauses so I can relax before doing the next until all three are inside and beginning to melt.

Slowly, Logan thrusts back into me. The two of us breathing hard as both cold and pressure force their way as deep is they'll go. When he is situated and I am tired of waiting I drag him back down to me, hooking one leg around his to keep him from straying.

It feels natural to twist my hands into his hair so I can taste him how I please. Each kiss, nip, and flick of my tongue earns me a powerful thrust. I flex my fingers and the ice inside grows and shrinks by my will.

The mage has returned to whispering praises but this time I can feel the electric pulse of his magic as he does so. It courses across my skin like feathers and my flesh prickles at the new feeling. I stretch my fingers more than I intend to. The loose grip he'd had on the back of my neck tightens. "Shiva," it is barely a gasp but it is my name all the same.

He crushes his lips to mine once again, all that hunger and need still lurking behind it. He is close and the carefully maintained control he's shown is frayed and near its end. I'm ready for that thing to die. I want to see what the man turns into when he lets himself.

"Logan, please."

It's as if the chain he put on himself snaps. The leg I had been using to keep him close is pulled away and used like an anchor. With his other hand he presses down on my abdomen, increasing the pressure we both feel. If I don't bite my lip I might scream.

He gets several more good thrusts in before both of us break. He sinks himself as deep inside of me as possible and pumbles my insides with what feels like fire. I contract around him, my body begging for every drop and more.

He is repeating my name and it might be its own spell now. An incantation for only the highest ranked mage. That pleases me.

"Come here." I command, my voice is smokey and dark. It has been a good night.

He does as I bid, laying so he can rest his head against my chest. This is another thing I do not allow, more broken rules. My fingers seem to have a mind of their own. They are trailing patterns on his neck and back, brushing aside hair here and there. His hands brush along my sides and down over my hips. I am back in unfamiliar territory and yet he seems perfectly comfortable here.

Logan plants a final kiss between my breasts and sits up, gritting his teeth and grunting as he pulls free. Melted ice and both our seed spilling out behind him. He does not miss the chance to look at his handy work.

"Why did it take us so long to do that?" He is digging beside him and comes up with yet another pelt, which he seems to have no qualms sharing with me. I don't know what to do when he lays beside me, covering us both.

"We usually don't play so well together." I torment you, is what I really should be saying. All those tempting views and concealed offers with no intention to follow through.

"Play nice more often and I'd be more inclined to spend evenings like this." The mage chuckled.

"You know... There's at least another day of snow coming." I tell him idly.

"Only one more?"

"Well you did redirect a lot of it around the camp."

He snapped his fingers at my words and in the silence there was a series of hollow pops around the tents. "About that."

"What did you just do?" I twist to lean on his chest, looking down at his face.

His eyes are closed but I don't think I've ever seen him look so smug. "I ensured us a snow day or two."

"D-Did you just break the barrier spells?!" It is something I would have done if able, I expect more from him. I expect more, but I hope for less. This is exactly what I would have done.

"I might have."

"Why?"

"I'm not sated."

12