Winter's Lioness

Story Info
Erik travels to London for a sexy hook up with his lioness.
13.9k words
4.55
19k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

He walked out of the club, nodding to the bundled up security at the door while wishing them a good weekend, and strode into the cold night. There were more shadows than lights, and the crunchy crusting of snow and ice on the sidewalk contrasted with the black slickness of the pavement. His steady gait toward the canal bridge gave no indication that he cared about the footing or the weather. Confidence and purpose guided him over the broken concrete sidewalk, past the boarded up shopfronts and retracted awnings, and to the water's edge.

Her breath puffed out in a cloud of icy crystals in front of her fur hood, and she watched him marching to her. Maybe it was silly, to meet him like this, but he wasn't in town very often and she wanted to... Heather made herself stop thinking about what she might want from him. He didn't know her, not really, and their online flirting was only barely enough to form an opinion of one another. Besides, she was still working hard to make her current long term relationship work.

But there was something more here, beyond just their dubious perusal of each other and the way he stalked her and she fed him scraps to keep him encouraged. It was right in front of her eyes. She stood with the lights from the market behind her, intentionally cloaked and blending into the shadows, but he came to her with an unerring sense of her presence. Heather realized she was gloating a bit. Leading him to her. Drawing him out. Hunting. Again.

They were both predators, but for Heather this was her element. She could feel the slow pulse of the city as the canal trickled through the locks. This was the home she chose for now, though she was far from the place she called home. But he was just passing through, always on the move, and never settled in. Heather watched with hidden eyes as he paused for a moment, right by the canal, and then crossed the glinting blacktop and came to her. His leather jacket was still hanging open in the front, and the street lamps at the end of the bridge bathed him in soft light. A cloud of steam was wafting from his shoulders and head, and when he nodded to Heather her eyes saw the illusory shape around him nod as well. He was solid and rugged but his illusory extension was swift and amorphous. Both forms approached her, and she prepared for him with her hands shoved deep in her pockets to keep them warm.

He called her a lovely lioness. But he referred to himself as a monster. She adored his optimism.

Pleasantries. Greetings after months apart. The reality of Heather's lips and face, and her hair hidden under the hood. He was surprised she had put out the cigarette as soon as he left the club. That red glowing ember would have been a beacon to guide him, but now that he was here it was clear her hands had been freezing. Standing on the stone path next to the canal, the closed up patio of the coffee shop behind him, Erik looked at her bundled up formless shape. He laughed.

"Oh," she whispered, "you're lovely."

He laughed harder, the sound of it echoing down the passageway and skipping over the black water. The sound of him filled the empty spaces and the cold night. It brought the stars into him, and he felt his connection to everything filling him with cold power. He didn't need to hide his hands or his face from winter's icy claws. He took Heather by the shoulders, her heavy coat smooth and artificial under his fingers, running his hands down to her forearms while leaning in close, and kissed her cold cheeks with his warm lips. "Ah, the lioness, so far from her native Africa." He kissed her nose, skipping any formality, being tender if silly, and added, "I've missed getting in trouble with you."

Heather was a very pragmatic woman. She didn't take her hands from her pockets, nor expose herself to the cold. But she didn't fight his warm breath on her face and his questionable intentions either. "Somewhere warm, you said. Nearby?" She wasn't looking forward to another chilling night bus ride. He had a room, walking distance from the night club, and it would be warm inside. Even her feet were chilled from waiting for him to finish dancing, to notice her text message, and to come to her side.

"Of course," Erik replied. "Holiday Inn, right along the canal and then a jog to the left to get to the entrance." He nodded toward the cobblestone bridge that angled across the canal not far ahead of them. "In the morning we can slip and slide our way over that stone legacy and get some hot breakfast."

He hooked his hand through the crook of her elbow, her coat hissing as his leather sleeve rubbed the poly-fabric, and they walked together over the glazing of snow and ice. Erik never shook nor shivered, and Heather never protested nor complained. They were the only souls out in the night, or so it seemed, and Camden Town was sleeping all around them.

---

The lobby was brightly lit with a fake holiday tree and the usual hotel lounge accessories. For a moment, Heather licked her lips while glancing at the bar, but it was shut. Erik led them to the elevator, and it wasn't until they were in that steel coffin and ascending that Heather took her hands from her pockets. He waited and was rewarded when she pushed back her fur lined hood and grinned at him while shaking her short hair free of it.

The lift stopped, but he blocked her way when the doors opened. "A kiss," he murmured. She acquiesced and when their tongues met, they shared moist heat while his cold goatee and mustache roughed up her lips and chin. He backed away slowly, guiding her out of the elevator without breaking their tender contact, and then pulled Heather to his chest. There was subtle coercion, his fingers running through her hair and his hand on her hip, but Heather knew she could break away at any moment.

She didn't. He tasted of something sweet - cola perhaps - and she was breathing in the fresh scent of his perspiration now that he was out of the cold. Heather nipped his lip, catching it in her teeth then releasing his flesh, and tangled her tongue with his when he cautiously explored her mouth. His face was so very cold, and Heather imagined he might thaw and melt in the warm corridor. His whiskers were rough but he was being too gentle, too easy, too... boring.

And Erik knew it. He broke their kiss and winked at her. "Now that the soft stuff is out of the way, how about I invite you back to my room?" His dark brown eyes were twinkling, and there was trouble written all over his grin. Her hand was already in his, but she hung back. "Oh." He looked her over. "You know this could ruin everything. If my secrets ever got out... if anyone knew the truth about me... then..." He shook his head melodramatically.

Heather wasn't prepared for the ambush that followed. He had sucked her in, lured her into thinking she was safe with his boring boyish kisses and the beginning of some cocked up pickup line. But then he moved like lightning, stepping into her legs and tipping her off balance. Heather clawed at Erik to keep on her feet and he used that to bend and tuck his shoulder into her abdomen and then scoop her into the air. Her coat let out a rush like it was exhaling, and then it crumpled against her torso. Her head swung out and nearly struck the wall, and her feet definitely made contact with something solid. But she was left silently punching his back and kicking his thighs while Erik hefted her onto his shoulder. Heather felt the blood rush to her head and then her ribs and guts were being crushed by her own weight bending her in half. Erik's firm grip balanced her in place on the solid perch of his shoulder. Heather struggled while being mindful of the precarious way Erik moved underneath her as he began to walk.

"Yeah," he said with ease while marching down the hallway, "I didn't think you would scream." He spoke easily as if tossing a full grown woman over his shoulder was an everyday effortless thing. "You get a fair fight once we're in the room. Plus some wine for after since you are awfully tense."

She kept kicking for good measure, but it was halfhearted at best. This was no longer boring. And a lioness could bide her time and choose her battles. Heather deliberately ignored the heat pulsing within her sex and focused on breathing steadily so she didn't give Erik the satisfaction of knowing he'd gotten the upper hand. Riding his shoulder was uncomfortable, but it would tire him out and give her an edge soon enough.

---

He wasn't surprised when she hit him, though the kick to his nuts was a bit overdone. Erik laughed and that fired her up. Two shots to his face, one to the chest, and another two kicks. He just soaked the damage, amused by her mock fury, and sure if Heather had wanted to really hurt him then she would have done it by now. This was all foreplay. Rough, chaotic, and vicious - just the way she liked it. She went for his face again, this time aiming higher to smack his glasses off, and Erik stepped into her chest and grasped her by the throat.

"Now, those are awfully hard to replace while I'm traveling." He squeezed, toying with Heather's fear and anger, and then picked her up while crushing her airway. "And I need them to see you stripped naked and curled up next to me, don't I?" He pushed her back until the bed hit the back of her legs, and then he let her go.

She hit hard now. As soon as he released her throat, Heather launched into Erik with her fingers tearing at him like talons. But there was no soft exposed tissue - his leather jacket denied her any grip on his arms and his back. She head butted his chest, feeling his sternum flex, but it wasn't enough to knock the wind out of him. So Heather shot a fist into his cock and grabbed his testicles. While she ground them together, Erik kissed the top of her head, breathing in the perfume of her shampoo while locking her in place with his arms and chin.

"Better?" he whispered to her scalp while rubbing his nose against her soft blond hair. "Does it feel good to have power over someone?" He laughed and the rumbling chuckle was right against Heather's face as she continued to squeeze his scrotum through his tacticals. "Or is it just good to have some tenuous power over my cock?"

It took a moment for the words to filter through her rage. Then Heather understood the setup. She let go and leaned back, Erik opening his embrace enough for her to sit on the bed and lift her head up to look at him. He was amused. She was not. With a snort and a growl she retorted, "If you were that desperate to have a woman grab your cock then you could have just called Arieta."

"Ah, but I believe she charges for that." Erik was laughing and shaking his head as soon as she mentioned their young dominatrix friend, and Heather felt the tension release and despite herself she was laughing with him. With a smile on his face, he said, "It's very good to see you again." He leaned in and kissed Heather's forehead. He was careful to watch for her to headbutt him. So she tipped her head back, inviting him in while mocking his caution, and Erik leaned in and bent enough to kiss her lips and rub the tip of her nose with his again.

She patted the duvet beside her, and Erik took off his jacket and sat down. His clothes were visibly wet from dancing at the Electric Ballroom, and Heather could feel the moist perspiration in his snug fitting shirt when she pulled him to her with a fist gripping his chest. He fought her, but let her win, and when Heather had him close enough she bit him and then kissed him roughly. She could feel his teeth through her lips. Erik pushed back into her mouth, and his fingertips kneaded her scalp while he pulled on her hair. They fell on to the mattress and tugged and pulled and clawed at each other. There was enough fire there to warm Heather up, and she could finally feel her fingers and toes. He was playing and enjoying poking her in person instead of over the internet.

The practical part of her mind was wondering how to explain the redness and brush burn from Erik's mustache and goatee scuffing her face. Her fair skin would look roughed up when she saw her boyfriend the next evening.

---

With his hand under Heather's shirt and nails scratching her lower back, Erik paused. His hard cock was aching and sore, but things needed to slow down. Just a bit of pacing really. He kissed her again, savouring her lips and how she snapped her teeth shut on his tongue when he tried to draw it from her mouth. He tapped his forehead against her, just enough to give Heather a bit of a knock, and she released him. Her own hands were on his face, clawing at his temples and along the line of his jaw, and she seemed surprised that Erik didn't react no matter how much pain she inflicted on him. She was used to men breaking. This was different. It sucked her in. Testing his limits.

He took a deep breath. "Wine is on the counter," she kissed him and cut him off. "Mmmmhmmmm..." he murmured into her mouth. When she released his lips, he continued, "And I wouldn't want to leave a bad taste in your mouth..."

"What? Is it not good wine?" She looked toward the bottle by the TV. She felt he had waited long enough. Heather had had her eyes on the red wine as soon as they had gotten into the room.

He laughed at the ruse to distract Heather and untangled himself. "No, I'm sure it's fine." He got to his feet, accepted her hand and helped her sit upright. "But I'm sure you'd rather I shower before you wrap those lips and sharp teeth around my cock." He laughed at her squinting glare and took a few steps toward the bathroom.

Heather watched him go, her eyes intently on his chest and then his ass. He was toying with her again, and she wouldn't fall for it. But then he caught her off guard anyway.

"I would enjoy having you join me, but I understand if that's too personal." In an instant, without any warning, his voice had become tender and accommodating like he really cared. Heather was replaying it back, feeling the emotional wash of hope and interest cause her to blush. And then he disappeared into the bathroom.

Heather puzzled over the invitation, looked at the wine, and puzzled some more. She didn't see Erik as sentimental or quietly passionate. He wore his heart on his sleeve, and it was cold and hard and dark. But maybe... It wasn't until Erik sent his boots bouncing out of the bathroom that she realized the door was open, and he was serious about having her shower with him.

Somehow Erik had managed to strip her coat from only one side of her body. She worked the last sleeve of her coat off and then took off her boots. She could do this. Heather pursed her lips and ran her tongue around her mouth, tasting Erik's sweetness mixed with the lingering bitter after taste of her last cigarette. She knew it was another trap, but climbing naked into a shower with Erik was a trap that seemed to have plenty of benefits.

For fortification Heather left the bed in stocking feet and checked the wine. A nice red and a familiar touch. She found a glass, and pulled the already loose cork. One pour, one swallow, and it was good enough to pour half a glass to enjoy. The shower started, but Heather took her time. She was a creature of habits. Carrying the wine glass with her, she selected a clear space on the counter on the end nearest the door. She moved her coat and boots to the floor beside that, and then took another swallow of wine before pushing off her trousers. Neatly folded and placed on the counter, and then she set down her glass and pulled her sweater over her head. Her shirt clung to the inside, static pulling her hair into a mess, and Heather parted with both tops. She folded them neatly as well, now listening to Erik singing to himself in a deep humming bass.

She had to sit on the bed to take off her socks, and then it was just panties and a bra. Heather finished the glass of wine, and then made sure the bottle and glass were as she found them. She looked at her tidy piles of clothes and then stripped. Naked, feeling the cold draft from the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the canal, Heather grinned and stalked to the man in the shower. She only paused to grab the terry cloth robe hanging in the coat alcove so she'd have something to wear after enjoying his naked body.

---

The hot water splashed over his broad shoulders, washing away aches and pains that had built up since the hard hop into London. He was traveling light with just his seventy litre hiking pack and his shoulder bag with his laptop and notebooks. The gear wasn't light though, and all that weight pulled on his frame and roughed his skin where shoulder straps rocked and cut into shoulders and his chest. Erik focused on his goals, singing and humming to a made up opera to mask his thoughts. London was just a pleasure stop, a goodbye to all the reasons why he loved the dirty city, and then onward to Germany. And then...

Erik had a small squeeze bottle of body wash in his hand when he heard Heather steal into the bathroom. Hear wasn't quite the right word - he sensed the shower curtain moving from a disturbance of air in the bathroom followed by a cool draft that stirred the hairs on his arms. The bright vanity lights backlit an unmistakable silhouette approach and wait. When she was close enough he could feel the disruption of her presence, the way she always seemed out of place, and the folding of space that was part of how she hid in plain sight. Erik smiled and set the body wash on the soap dish. Then he eased back the dull white curtain and held out a wet hand to welcome Heather to join him.

Her strong grip on Erik's wrist was reassuring. The door was mostly closed, but Heather felt very exposed. She let him help her into the shower, stepping high over the edge of the bathtub and testing her footing before climbing into his waiting arms. The distraction of making sure she didn't slip allowed Heather to focus on her feet and keep her eyes directed downward. Only Erik's supple strength supporting the way she tugged on his arm and then his bare feet were unavoidable. She closed her eyes when his fingers lifted up her chin, and Heather felt his fit body around hers while seeing nothing. His kisses were gentle but hungry, and still she held back. His cock was heavy against her inner thigh, but still she kept her eyes shut. His strong hands cradled her head to his chest, keeping her from the shower spray as it rebounded from Erik's powerful shoulders, and holding her close until she was ready.

He understood her reluctance. Or perhaps he just sympathized with it. This moment wouldn't be repeated. Just one night with his lioness, one glorious dawn and breakfast, and then he had to be gone. Before they found him again. His hands ran through her hair, exploring the short length and kneading and tugging at the roots, and he was surprised to feel her humming while he stroked and cradled her head. She found his chest with her mouth, biting it, and Erik felt his back arch involuntarily when Heather's teeth found an old injury and tugged on the scar tissue that substituted for the tip and side of his nipple. She bit harder, not letting go, and old habits kicked in.

His nails sunk into Heather's scalp, and he growled deep in his throat. She responded by pulling on the flesh, pinching it with her front teeth and tearing a bit free. There was pink blood in the water running down Erik's chest and legs and swirling to the drain. She bit again, trying to pull flesh from muscle, and Erik began to laugh while still growling. He leaned in close, feeling her body fit into his, and murmured to her. "I would love to leave scars on you... for you to remember me by."

His dark intent was clear as was his restraint, but Heather could no longer ignore the welts Erik's claws were opening under the cover of her hair. She let go, unconsciously licking the blood from her lips, and then relaxed while embracing him. Her arms wrapped around his torso and Heather's hands found his firm buttocks. She knew he was bleeding, and took some measure of satisfaction that she drew first blood. Heating up in the steamy shower, Heather conveyed her self-pleasure by swaying back and forth so she could trap and rub Erik's cock between her thighs and against her pelvis.