Wired

Story Info
He introduces a new possibility of torment: electricity.
2.3k words
3.87
36.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer: I wrote this story purely as a fantasy. The first version was too dangerous to portray as I hadn't specified the TENS unit and people thought she'd be plugged straight into the wall (believe it or not, I do know that's not a good idea!) However, I've never actually engaged in electrical play, so I don't honestly know if my TENS unit set up in this story is even correct. Please be gentle with me if I didn't explain it right. Thanks!**

I eyed the cord leading away from my body to where it was lying impotently on the floor in front of the outlet on the wall. I didn't know what it was for, but I didn't doubt that it had been left there by mistake.

Tensing my shoulders backwards, I tried to ease the pressure building up from how my elbows had been crushed together and tightly bound. My ankles had been bound together and brought up to my bound wrists in a hogtie. Then he'd propped me up on my knees and led a rope under my shoulders and around my torso to suspend me from the ceiling, forcing me to maintain the hogtie while balancing on my knees. I knew I wouldn't fall, but it wasn't exactly easy. Leaving me without any other adornments or punishments, he'd then left the room. I didn't know why or where he'd gone, but I knew there was still ample time for him to return and fix my lack of further adornments.

When he finally did return, he had a blindfold in one hand and a black duffel bag in the other. The duffel bag was dropped onto the floor with a thud and clink of chain., The blindfold, well, that was tied around my eyes, and suddenly I was plunged into darkness with no idea what to expect next.

I felt his hot breath by my ear and his hands gasp my nipples, lightly plucking at them and then moving further down my chest, over my stomach, and down to my pussy before lightly poking up between my lips and then completely abandoning my body again. I shuddered under such teasing sensations, but his hands did not return.

" I didn't gag you, but I don't want you to think that it's because I welcome your comments." His voice was low, but without any menace in it, yet. I still hadn't done anything wrong, yet.

Feeling his eyes on me, the room got uncomfortably silent. I waited, eager, but not quite dripping. I heard him shuffle a bit, and the sounds that came to me told me he'd walked behind me. After that was more silence, until, finally, his hands smoothed down the small of my back on either side of my bound arms and rubbed down to grab my asscheeks. He moved his fingers in small, warm circles on the flesh there, periodically pinching small bits of skin between his nails. I squirmed under his administrations. He pulled his hands off of me again, but then slid a finger down the line of my ass, stopping at my asshole to leave just the tip of his finger up against the hole, softly lingering without any attempt to penetrate me. Then all sound and motion ceased.

I tried to push against his finger further, but he only moved his hand back slightly in order to maintain the same amount of pressure and distance as before. Thwarted, I remained still, stuck as I was with my ass pushing out as far as I could manage in what was already a demanding pose.

His other hand moved around to lie tenderly against one of my nipples. He gently coaxed his finger up and down the side of it, rolling it through the tips of his fingers as lightly as possible while still enabling me to feel some sensation. I liked my nipples to be handled roughly, and he knew it. I liked having all my orifices used and stuffed, and he knew it. Having so little sensation, and without any orifice being penetrated or stopped up, it was driving me crazy! I squirmed against the ropes, reveling in the texture of my restraint against my skin, in a desperate effort to focus on what had been done to me instead of what wasn't being done to me.

He continued his light caresses, pushing ever so slightly against my asshole, and I couldn't help it. I let out a moan, and with the end of the Ooooh syllable, without even taking a breath or pausing the sound, I went right into "Pleeeease..." His hands immediately lifted and I received a sharp smack on my ass, enough to make me jump a little, and definitely hard enough to sting. I knew better now though, and resisted my urge to shriek by replacing it with a deep gasp instead.

Once again, all sensations stopped and the room was absolutely silent. I waited, utterly frustrated as I tried so hard not to whine.

After what felt like several hours but was probably only a few minutes, his hand resumed its previous gentle torture on my nipple. I could hear him shuffling through the duffel bag with the other hand though, finally. Leaning against the suspension rope, I tried to push my tit further into his hand, but he responded by taking his hand away entirely. I slouched down, letting all my weight rest on the rope under my shoulders, finally giving up. As my body went slack, I heard him chuckle just a bit, then move around behind me again. His finger found its place against my asshole again, only this time with a little more pressure. I resumed my attempt to push his finger into me, and amazingly enough, he let me.

"Push it into yourself as far as you can."

I happily obliged, but was unfortunately quite restricted, and couldn't get too far. Sensing the end of my abilities, he pushed his finger in further for me, but then just held it there. I strained against the ropes in my effort to stay up against his hand, but he pulled his finger out after a scant few seconds, and shuffled around to stand in front of me. He pushed the same finger up against my lips. I parted them, and he pushed his way into my mouth.

"Lick it up, the wetter you make it, the better it is for you later." Pushing a second finger into my mouth, I did my best to drool and lick all over his fingers. He removed them from my mouth and returned to my ass once again, pushing both fingers inside this time. He finger fucked me, pushing his fingers apart while pushing up into me to stretch my ass a bit. Squirming and desperate for the increase in attentions, I bucked against his fingers to the best of my ability, writhing my ass and hips back and forth, maximizing what little leeway I'd been given.

He took his fingers out and I stopped, going limp and once again struggling to keep my disappointment silent. A few seconds later, I felt the tip of something cool and hard pushed up against my asshole.

"Push onto it."

I did, but he still had to push further, and suddenly I found myself filled. He stepped back, curtly suggesting that I not let it drop. Clenching my ass together, I hung silent as I could feel his eyes roaming over me.

There was more shuffling then, and a rope was circled around my waist, to be brought down across my belly button and in between my pussy lips, lying tightly against each side of my clit and then being pulled up against the base of the plug in my ass. He tied the end of my newly installed crotch rope to the rope around my waist, tugging it securely enough to push the plug deeper into my ass as well as grind hard against my pussy and clit. The rope felt stiffer than I was used to, but I wasn't sure if I was imagining that or not. I felt something else jar up against the base of the plug again, and then he stepped back, cutting off all sensations again.

For a few minutes I balanced there, clenching my ass around the new stimulation, happy to be plugged. I tested my hips against the crotch rope, delighting in the sensations of it tugging across my sensitive pussy. I could feel the space between my thighs starting to slick up as I got wetter and wetter. I tensed against the ropes binding my elbows and wrists and ankles, loving the feeling of the gritty texture on my skin, loving my utter helplessness.

Suddenly, his hand gripped one nipple tightly while his mouth bit down on the other. I squealed in shock, and he pressed down on each nipple, hard. I squealed a second time, and he pulled his hands off my nipples. The sudden stimulation had made them rock hard, but I'd also made noise again. He clucked his tongue at me, and I could just picture him shaking his head. Hearing the sound of chain running through his hands, I cringed. He grabbed a nipple in each hand and twisted them, pressing down hard and pulling my tits towards him. I leaned, but suddenly he let go. I was careful not to make any noise this time.

I felt his hands begin fiddling with where the crotch rope came up and went through the rope around my waist. He passed his fingers over and under the segment of rope that went through my pussy, and I was suddenly aware that the rope around my waist was not the same kind of rope going through my crotch. There was something more... abrasive about it. When he finished, I could feel something thin dangling against my stomach where it had been twisted around the rope leading through my pussy.

Still at a loss, I didn't have long to consider it before he was teasing and tormenting my nipples again. After causing them to stiffen significantly, he swiftly attached a pair of clamps to either nipple. He twisted his fingers around each one, turning something on the base to tighten them further, and I felt cool metal pressing into both nipples. He twisted until it was tight enough to make me squeal, and upon my squeal, drug his hand down in a swift motion to catch the chain between his fingers and yank quick and hard before letting go again. I definitely shrieked at the quick shock of my nipples being torn downwards and my tits bouncing back up upon his release of the chain. In response, he slapped my face. I shut my mouth and bowed my head down as the roaring pain from my nipples spread through my mind. I felt him tugging slightly on the chain between the clamps, but not enough to cause me as much pain as he had before. It felt like he was pulling and letting go, pulling and letting go, but not with a lot of pressure. I had no idea what he was doing. I felt the downward tug of the clamps increase the slightest, and then he stepped back and was done with me.

I waited for what felt like forever with no sounds and no further stimulation. Eventually, I heard him begin shuffling around again, and after a few minutes of shuffling noises, I felt the tip of his cock press up against my mouth. The pre-come oozed along my lips, and I opened them. He pushed his cock into my mouth and against the back of my throat. I curled my tongue up around the shaft and sucked my cheeks in to create a bit of suction.

He began fucking my mouth, deliberate and slow.

"Now, here's where the real fun starts, love." He pulled the blindfold up over my head and off of my face. I blinked at the sudden brightness, but eventually adjusted to the light again. He called my attention to the wall outlet again, the plug no longer lying threatless on the floor, but now plugged in. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and bent down to put his face near mine. Locking eyes with me, he smiled.

"I've always loved how observant you are." He reached a hand out and smoothed it down the side of my cheek. Leaning in to kiss me softly, he pushed his tongue past my lips. Grabbing a fistful of my hair, he suddenly shoved his tongue violently into my mouth, using my hair to press my face up against his. I kissed back, desperately trying to keep pace with him.

He tore his tongue from my mouth and stood back up. He laughed at me as I stared at him with begging eyes, in desperation from the constant teasing.

"So let me tell you what the night has in store for you. That plug in your ass is equipped with a copper strip running from one side of the plug and up the tip, then down the other side again. That would be what's leading to a TENS unit... which is what's now been plugged into the wall. You may have also noticed that your crotch rope seems different tonight. That's because it is a special kind of rope, twined with copper fibers, and it's linked to the copper strip in your plug. Best of all though, it is also linked to the metal nipple clamps you're currently wearing."

His evil grin matched the inflation rate of my eyes as he watched them grow wider and wider through his explanation."I know you don't really like electro-torture. See, the thing is though... I do. So tough luck, huh?" Pushing his cock back into my mouth and slow-fucking my face again, he laughed once more.

"Starting now, your job, then, is to suck me off in five minutes or less, or you get to try to succeed with that TENS unit all powered up. And if you can't succeed then? Well, I guess we'll see." He laughed as he pushed his cock deep into the back of my throat. Struggling not to choke, I eagerly lapped at him, wondering how much time had already passed.