Wiring Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"Now that didn't hurt, did it?" She asked as she kissed her way up my body and kissed me wetly on the lips.

"We're going to play a little game. I promise, you will very much enjoy it." She said with a giggle.

"What kind of a game?" I asked with quite a bit of trepidation.

"We are going to bring in someone. She isn't allowed to talk, and neither are you. She can't see any more than you can, but she can touch you any way she wishes, as long as she doesn't remove either of your blindfolds and she stays on your cock until you cum in her pussy."

"Ok." I said, wondering who this stranger is.

"We have to get you back up to full mast though." She said as she began to lick and suck my dick which had started to sag a bit. She expertly stroked and sucked on it, quickly brining it fully hard again.

"Here we go." I heard Angie say quietly. "Right over here... There you go." She said as a set of hands touched my chest. Her hands gently and tenderly stroked up and down my chest, feeling my chest and arms. She stroked down my body until she found my hard dick and gently grasped it in her hands.

"Now just settle down on it. He's waiting to feel you." Angie whispered to the lady that was in front of me. I felt her wetness envelope my dick gently as she slowly sunk down my shaft. I stifled a groan as she moved her hips around, working my dick even deeper into her.

"Now feed him one of your tits." I heard her whisper before I felt a nipple press against my face. I turned my head and helped her find my mouth with her tit and gently sucked her hard nipple, drawing as much of her tit into my mouth as I could. I worked the offered tit for some time before she switched and brought the other within reach. I rolled her nipple between the roof of my mouth and my tongue, bringing a gentle moan from her lips.

"Oh yes." I heard Angie say quietly. "You have him so hot. Ride hid dick now. Slide up and down his big shaft until he explodes!"

I felt the lady on my lap tentatively slide up and down my dick, barely keeping any of me inside her before sliding down again.

"ohhhhh that is so fucking hot. Can you feel how big his dick is inside you? Angie whispered to her.

"uh huh." She grunted in reply.

"Just think... Wouldn't you just love to fuck that dick every day? So big and so hard?" She whispered.

"Uh huh!" the lady riding me again grunted.

"Ohhhh I can tell you're getting so close to cuming... Can you feel it building inside you?"

"UHHH" she grunted as I felt her pussy contract around my dick. Her whole body trembled and shook on my lap as someone lifted one of her tits to my mouth, allowing me to suck one of her nipples while she came, pushing her climax even higher.

I felt my arms released and Janet whispered. "My desk is three steps in front of you, but you have to promise to leave the blindfold on."

I nodded that I under stood and moved my hands to scoop under the ass of the woman on my lap. I lifted her and took the few steps to the desk and set her gently on it. She lay back slowly while I started to stroke in and out of her pussy, slowly working my pace up as she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in with each stroke. I felt gently up her body to her tits and felt them moving and wiggling each time my hips slapped into her legs.

"Hmmmmm" I heard her moan quietly as I squeezed and rolled her hard nipples. I felt my dick growing in preparation, reaching its maximum girth as my body stiffened.

"UH" I grunted as my cum spurted deep into her pussy. My body jerked and shook as I came in her, filling her pussy with my hot cum. Finally it was drained and my dick began to shrink within her.

"Come with me." Janet said quietly as she pulled me from her pussy. "Remember, no looking." I heard some whispering and wondered where I was being led to, but was soon brought to a stop.

"Now lick and suck all his juices from him." I heard a voice whisper. A hand reached for my dick and guided it to a wet mouth which seemed to be at an odd angle. It really didn't matter, it felt very good as she licked and cleaned my dick quickly making it grow once again. "I think that's enough." Janet said as she pulled me away. "Come with me now."

She led me away, again , I was not sure where. As far as she had taken me it could be anywhere in the building.

"Sit down." She whispered in my ear. "Lick." She whispered as she pushed me forward. My face touched a leg and my nose touched a very wet pussy. Gently I licked up between her lips, tasting both her tangy sweetness and a slight saltiness to her juices. I used both hands to gently squeeze and play with the ass in front of me, licking and sucking her pussy. Her moans told me that she was quickly growing toward a climax, her hips humping up toward me each time I stroked my tongue across her clit.

There was suddenly a hand on my dick, stroking me hard while I gently licked the pussy before me. I felt an arm encourage me to stand, and my dick was rubbed against the pussy in front of me. I pushed forward involuntarily, driving my dick deep into the wet tunnel.

"Fuck her hard now." Janet said quietly as she stood behind me, reaching around and rubbing my nipples. I started stroking in and out of the hot pussy in front of me, her legs being moved with help up to rest on my shoulders. I used her thighs as handles and started pumping into her with abandon, each stroke bringing a little squeak of pleasure from her.

"OH FUCK" The woman in front of me cried as her pussy contracted around me. My mind froze for a moment in recognition, but my body continued to pump my dick into her pulsing pussy, driving deep into her before unloading another gush of cum into her pussy. MY body jerked and spasmed as each pump of cum squirted into her.

I panted to catch my breath as my body began to recover, my mind reeling to try to grasp what was and had happened. Janet slowly pulled me back, disengaging my shrinking dick from the pussy in front of me.

"I know." I whispered as silently as I could to her ear.

I felt the blindfold move from my eyes, blinking several times in the brightness. Laying panting on the desk naked, was my wife, Angie, Mary and Janet standing around nude, watching. Janet held her finger to her lips to quiet me as Angie moved to my wife's head.

"Was that fantastic?" She whispered.

My wife nodded quickly, still panting for breath.

"Wouldn't it be great to get fucked that way every day? To feel that huge cock pushing up into you?"

"MMMMMM" My wife sighed as she nodded.

"Would you like that big dick to fuck you again, or suck your big tender nipples?"

"MMM HMMM" she agreed.

"What would you give to have that dick in your bed every night?"

"Anything." My wife whispered.

"Would you fuck it every night?"

"Oh yes." My wife moaned, moving one of her hands to her pussy and gently stroking it.

"Do you want him to suck your pussy again?"

"Oh yes." She whispered.

Janet pushed me over between my wife's legs, lifting my naked dick and laying it on her mound, my wife's hand quickly finding it. Janet reached up and squeezed one of her tits, motioning for me to do the same to my wife. I reached forward and squeezed both bit tits gently rolling the nipples with my fingers.

"mmmmm" she sighed gently.

"Do you want him to fuck you again?"

"yes." She whispered.

"Don't you think your husband will mind?"

"yes." My wife replied.

"But you want it anyway?"

"Yes." She said again as she stroked my dick and tried to coax it back hard again.

Mary pulled a chair over so it was in front of the desk where I could see, and sat down, hanging her legs over both arms. She leaned back and began playing with her tits and sliding a finger up and down her pussy, clearly wanting to be fucked.

"Would you mind if he were fucking some other woman?" Angie asked her as I continued to play with her tits while she stroked my slowly growing dick.

"Yes." She said quietly

"Would he mind if he found out you were being fucked by a strange man?"

"Yes."

"But you still want it?"

"Oh yes." My wife whispered emphatically.

"Why?"

"Feels so good!" she whispered, obviously trying to keep with a pledge of no talking. I had no idea how they had gotten her to do this, let alone answer all these questions.

Janet reached around me and her hands joined my wife's hands on my dick, stroking and playing with it as it lay on her pussy. Janet's fingers touched my wife's pussy and drew some of her wetness up, spreading it across my dick and her mound.

"I think someone else wants to have his dick in her." Angie whispered. "Can he do that if he comes back and puts it in you again?"

"Yes." My wife said quietly, obviously not thrilled that she was losing the dick she was stroking.

"Would you rather keep it to yourself?"

"Yes." She nodded.

Between watching Mary stroking her fingers in and out of her pussy, and two sets of hands on my dick I was more than hard enough to enter any pussy here. Janet pulled me back slowly and pushed my dick down so my head was between my wife's lips. She pushed me forward and sunk my dick deep into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh" my wife moaned as I slid into her tunnel.

Janet moved away and climbed on the desk. She arched her back as she straddled my wife, bringing her wet pussy directly to my face.

I licked and sucked her wet pussy while I stroked in and out of my wife slowly. I noticed that my wife's hands had disappeared from my dick but didn't know where they had gone, my view by the pussy in front of me.

"UH" Janet grunted as her body jerked, her orgasm hitting her quickly as I sucked her clit into my mouth. "OH FUCK!" she said loudly as she used the ceiling to hold herself steady, her body shaking and her pussy squirting her juices out at me. If anything it made my dick grow even larger inside my wife as I continued to slowly stroke in and out of her.

Janet moved from the desk as soon as she was able, and I was able to see my wife using one hand to stroke Angie's pussy and another to play with her tits. I didn't know if she was enjoying it or not, but I knew that I was. I reached between her legs and stroked her exposed clit as I picked up speed. I had never known my wife to have more than one orgasms, let alone a third. Her body jerked and trembled as she groaned long and slow, the fingers of her right hand pushing up into Angie's pussy. She pulled my hard dick deep into her with her heels on my ass as she trembled, my rigid rod deep in her pussy.

"That's it... Make me cum!" Angie said as my wife's fingers thrust up into her, her orgasm clearly reducing her inhibitions. Angie looked at me lustily as her body started to shake, clearly thinking about it being my dick that was inside her instead of my wife's fingers. "UHhh yes!" Angie grunted as her orgasm made her body jerk several times.

"Very nice." Angie finally said as my wife removed her fingers from within her. "Would you like to see the men who have been fucking you?" she asked my wife.

"Yes."

"Ok. They're all in this room, so you can take your blindfold off any time you want." Angie said.

My wife sat up on her elbows, my hard dick still buried in her pussy. She lifted her blindfold and blinked several times.

"What the hell?" She said in confusion.

"Meet the three men that have been having sex with you." Angie said as she sat on the edge of the desk.

"But this is my husband!"

"Yes, it is."

"I thought he was cheating on me!" She said angrily.

"We said that if you wanted to catch him cheating on you to show up. It was you who readily agreed to let multiple men have sex with you if he was cheating on you. But there he is. He's the only man in the building that I know of, so you admitted to wanting this unknown man to continue having sex with you even though you knew your husband would be mad. You had no way of knowing that you were telling that to your own husband." Angie said from her seat on the desk.

I pulled out of her pussy and sat in the chair a few feet behind me.

"Why? I thought you were just roll playing for me." I said sadly.

"They said you were cheating on me and that I could get back at you by doing it too."

"We just wanted you to feel how good his dick was. He said you didn't have sex with him much, and after seeing his dick yesterday... well we wanted to help him out." Janet said quietly.

"SO he did cheat?"

"You mean less than you?" Mary practically shouted. "Hell at least when I was stripping in front of him in the bathroom he tried to back out and prevent anything from happening."

"She's right." Janet said. I had to trick him to get him tied up naked this morning. You took him thinking he was someone else and did it willingly."

"Did we take advantage of him yesterday? Sure we did. But at least he objected." Mary said. "You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I don't know what to say." My wife said, her head looking down at her lap as she sat on the edge of the desk, our combined cum leaking from her pussy.

"I think you owe him an apology for one thing." Mary said quietly. "Then you two need to talk."

"I agree. Let's give them some time to talk. We'll be down the hall." Angie said as she got up and walked towed the door. "Ready girls?"

My wife and I were left in the room staring at each other, neither of us sure what to say.

"So I guess you enjoyed what I did?" I asked her quietly.

"Actually I did. I don't know if it was because I thought it was someone else or what, but I got off three times."

"Why don't you get off like that at home?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I wish I did."

"So what now?" I asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Well, I still have more work to do. I have two more offices to wire."

"You're going to stay here and work naked?" she asked, a bit of a look of shock on her face.

"I guess so. I did make a deal with them that I would wear clothes as revealing as they did. I suppose it's only fair to follow through. You can stay and help me if you want. You would know exactly what's going on then, I mean if you're really worried about me screwing around on you."

"I guess that does sound a bit funny after what I did and said."

"A bit. Look. Let's just see what happens, ok?"

"Ok." She agreed. I stood up, and held out a hand to her. She slid off the desk and I pulled her close, giving her a tight hug and gentle kiss. To my surprise her return kiss turned into a hungry wet kiss that had my dick hard long before she broke the kiss.

"What was that for?"

"Just to make sure you're good and hard." She said with a grin. "If I'm going to show you off I might as well make it worth their while."

"Ok." I said with a chuckle. "Let's go pull some wire."

I opened the door and led my wife out into the hall. Angie, Janet and Mary were hanging around Angie's desk waiting. "So what did you decide?" Angie asked.

"She's going to stay and help me work for a while. After that..." I said leaving the thought hanging.

"Ok. In that case we're going to get to work as well. Let us know if you need anything."

"Will do." I said as I walked back into Janet's office to get my stuff. I climbed the ladder to put the ceiling tiles back in place.

"I can see why they got turned on. Your dick is just at the right height for sucking." My wife said quietly.

"What?" I said as I climbed back down the ladder.

"Nothing. Just making a comment to myself."

"Ok." I said as I picked up some of my stuff. My wife bent over to pick up the box of wire and gave me a great pussy shot in the process. This was going to be very distracting.

I headed for the server room and started working the wire down the hall to one of the last two offices.

The shipping office was a bit unusual in that it had a door that went into the main portion, but also a door that went into the back shipping and receiving area. I was busy locating where I was going to put the box when a cute young lady entered. She was maybe twenty two or three, very long red hair and light freckled skin. Her freckles extended all the way down her chest and across a nicely shaped set of breasts with very pale nipples that seemed to harden almost as soon as she saw me standing there naked, my hard dick sticking out like a flagpole.

"Hello!" she said sweetly as she stepped over and held out her hand to me. "I'm Candy!"

"I bet." I mumbled. "I mean. Hello." I said taking her hand. "I'm Mike, the network guy."

"Oh yeah. I heard the girls talking that they had conned you into being here naked today. Glad to see you, if you know what I mean." She said with a giggle.

"Um yeah. This is.."

"His assistant Nancy." My wife injected before I could finish. "Pleased to meet you."

"Good to meet you to." She said as I turned to crawl under the desk and check for stud location and clearance. "You know. He has a fantastic looking dick. I'd love to get a chance to ride on it. I heard that the girls up front were taking turns trying to get into his pants yesterday." She whispered to my wife just loud enough for me to hear. "Have you ever had a chance to... you know."

"Oh yes, I definitely do and yes I definitely have."

"Is he as good as Angie bragged?" She giggled.

"Oh... every bit." My wife said as I crawled out.

"Ok. Should we go pull some wire?" I said somewhat uncomfortably. I had no idea what my wife was playing at, but I decided to keep my trap shut before I got in trouble.

"Let's!" My wife said, turning to go. I thought I saw her turn and wink to Candy as we walked out the door.

"Pretty cute isn't she?" My wife asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. Didn't pay much attention though."

"Liar. Your dick got even harder while you were lying on the floor looking up at her pussy. Don't think I didn't notice." She said with a grin.

"Well maybe." I admitted with a crooked grin.

I got the wire started and we made our way down the hall a few feet at a time, climbing the ladder to toss the wire a few more ceiling tiles. My wife took several opportunities to grab and suck on my dick, just quick licks, much to my pleasure, seeming to be interested in keeping me quite hard. I decided that two can play at that game.

"Why don't you throw a few." I said as I put the ladder at the next ceiling tile.

"Ok." She said, climbing the ladder to reach the tile and push it out of the grid. I waited till she was bending over to reach the wire and then gently kissed her exposed pussy, making her jump slightly. "Ohhh that was a dirty trick." She said with a giggle.

"Fair is fair." I said as she threw the wire and then bent over once again to slip the tile into place as she had seen me do. As she stepped down the ladder, I stood behind her, allowing her to walk down the ladder and literally into my dick, leaving it sticking up between her legs while she stood half on and off the ladder.

"If you want to put it in me, just ask!" she whispered as she reached down and rubbed the head of my dick between her legs.

"Ok." I said as she stepped up one rung and then back down so she sunk her pussy around my dick.

"Hmmmmm nice." She said, working her pussy up and down my shaft a few times. "But you better save some for later. I think that little thing in shipping wants to try you on for size, and I'd hate to disappoint her."

"What?" I asked, clearly confused as she stepped up and off my dick, leaving it sticking out and glistening with her pussy juice.

She stepped down off the ladder and turned to face me. "Ok. It's like this. Today I'm not your wife, I'm your helper. What I said before was wrong. I came because I thought I was going to catch you cheating, and instead you caught me cheating, and wanting to. So here's the deal. Today, as long as I'm here, you're fair game. After nude day is over though... no more pussy but mine unless I'm there! Understand?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers