Wiring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,568 Followers

Evan finally swung Cathy back to her feet. Her hands went behind her, lightly touching her sore bottom. Her eyes were swimming with unshed tears and she looked a remorseful figure as she stood there. Evan pulled her down onto his knee to console her.

His intentions were good. Really they were. It was in the execution of his intentions that things went amiss. Instead of finishing up on his lap where he could give her a gentle cuddle, Cathy somehow finished up on the bed. She gave a little yelp as she sat on her smarting bottom and hastily adjusted her position. Without knowing exactly how it happened, Evan found himself sitting next to Cathy who was lying flat on her back, legs parted.

"You will be gentle, won't you," she asked. "I - I don't want you to be rough. Just nice and kind and considerate."

Even found he didn't even have to undo his trousers. Thinking back he became aware that yes, he had felt her hand fumbling with his clothes while he spanked her. He'd just put it down to nervous wriggling. Somehow that nervous wriggling translated into undone trousers. The erection he took for granted. He'd got that as soon as he'd lifted her dress and seen her bottom framed in lacy panties.

He stood up and a simple push had his trousers descending. Swinging onto the bed he knelt between her thighs. He could do gentle. Kind and considerate were his middle names. He ran his hands over her, moving from pussy to breasts and back again. He could feel her mound pressing up against his hand as he rubbed her. She was way past ready, he decided.

A slight adjustment and he was in position. A slight push and he was sinking into her. As requested, a gentle motion, sliding slowly in. Cathy gave a small sigh and then she was pushing up to meet him. No rush, no hurry, just a slow coming together. Even as he sank into her, Evan's hands came up and cupped her breasts, thumbs idly rubbing her nipples.

Finally sinking fully in he lay on top of her, firmly embedded in her silken sheath. He lay like that, thumbs still idly playing with her nipples, waiting.

He didn't have to wait long. He felt the gentle pressure as Cathy pushed up against him. He returned it and relaxed, drawing back just a little. Then it was forward again, taking back the space he vacated, before he relaxed and withdrew again. Moving easily together the rhythm continued. Each time he pulled back it was that little bit further. Each time he drove back home it was that little bit harder.

It wasn't all that long and he was thrusting full length into her, still taking his time, finding Cathy responding with the same easy movement. Time was passing as they came together and they didn't care, lost in the joy of togetherness.

It was a while before Evan started to pick up the pace. When he did he found Cathy ready for him, matching his increased urgency, her legs now lifting and enclosing him. He smiled at her, getting a happy smile in return, driving in quite firmly now.

More time passed, but now it was passing in a more energetic manner. Their excitement was rising rapidly, urging them on. Now Cathy was clinging tightly to Evan and he was responding, taking her faster. Everything was building up to a climax, a climax they were both more than ready to reach.

For the second time Evan heard Cathy scream while he climaxed. She clung to him, shaking from the aftershocks, her breathe hoarse and laboured. This time it was he who recovered first, standing up and drawing on his trousers as he watched her.

Cathy slowly seemed to gather herself together.

"Um, apology accepted, I guess," she murmured, picking up her clothes. "Excuse me, I need to take a shower."

Evan watched her go and then headed into the kitchen to do his paper work. He could here water running in the background, just a faint sound. He listened, waiting for it to stop. When it did he waited a little more, watching the light. When it suddenly went out he grinned, nodding to himself. It was foremost a plumbing problem. After that he could fix the wiring.

After a while Cathy returned. He handed her his report, his account, and his timesheet, timesheet to be checked and signed by her. Well, signed, anyway. She didn't bother checking.

"My husband will send you a cheque," she said. "He may also want to talk to you about this report."

She escorted him to the front door. It opened as he approached and Cathy walked in. Evan was promptly confused.

"Hi, sis," said the second Cathy. "Been having fun?"

"You might say that," agreed Cathy.

Both young women looked at Evan, smiling.

"This is Kelly. She's my twin," said Cathy. "No need to look so confused. We see each other all the time."

Evan nodded slowly. "I see. Ah, nice to meet you Kelly."

"Yes, and it was nice to meet you," she returned, smiling widely.

Evan left, still feeling confused. Had she been around all day? Had he, ah, slept with Cathy or Kelly? He blinked, as a third possibility arose. Had they switched on him and both of them. . .?

The problem was, he didn't dare ask. And whoever it was knew it and was laughing. What was worse, he may have to come back after the plumber had been.

Ashson
Ashson
8,568 Followers
12