Wise Parents Beget Smart Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your penis is very thick today," I said. It was stretching my vagina as never before, and it was delightful.

"Thank Sungu for it," he said unashamedly. "My darling daughter is with whom I am having sex. I am lying on top of her. I am grinding my pelvis against hers. 'Daddy Daddy,' she is moaning." Before I could respond he ejaculated. 'Sungu, Sungu,' he was saying when in the throes of his orgasm. I had mine almost immediately after his. Without being conscious of it I was audibly murmuring "Parthu, Parthu." It surprised me that I should do that. I have never thought of my son that way, but now at the climax I was pronouncing his name. Did my husband provoke me to do so in retaliation as it were? May be, but more likely he was in my subconscious. That is why I called him Parthu. I had stopped calling him Parthu when he was out of babyhood.

I lay hugging my husband.

"We must make life easier for them," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"This secret move from one room to the other lays too much stress on the two."

"So?"

"On Saturdays you will not be at home in the evening. You tell them you are going for religious discourses. I will as usual go to my club. That way the two can have a stress free good time." I agreed but at that instant I made my decisions. If I were to leave direction of events to my husband only disaster can result. I would not have been surprised if he suggests that we send them on a honeymoon! I had to separate Sungu from her brother and yes, Sungu from her father too as soon as possible.

My plan was simple and straight forward: Place Sungu's marriage arrangements on the fast track by advertising in Indian papers. As for Partha I must get him to accept job offers he has been receiving from the Middle East. The advertisements in the matrimonial columns in Chennai papers did not yield anything worthwhile but the Internet proved fruitful. Within two months we were able to celebrate Sungu's wedding. My fear that she would have bonded to her brother and her marriage might fail proved unfounded. They were a very loving couple. The notion that there can be but one man in a woman's life is utter nonsense.

My son is now in Dubai. He is also married. His marriage is a success too. The question that comes to mind is this: Was the intimate relationship of brother and sister contributing to the success of their marriage. I think it has a significant bearing.

I have to make some observations on sex within the family. Men of the middle classes these days can afford a wife and family only by the time they are thirty or more. Women too, thanks to their desire for study and work, think of settling down only in the later twenties. But physiology has not changed to suit these altered life styles. By the time they reach their later teens men and women are seething with desire that remains unfulfilled. In Western society it is the accepted norm for boys and girls to have sexual experience by the time they leave school. Only in benighted places like the middle class India is it not so. Men of course can resort to women of easy virtue but that has many risks. Women have no such escape route. Brother and sister helping each other may be an option. What if Sungu had not brother? Her father would have played the role with gusto; and what if Partha had not sister...well what is improbable is not always impossible!

12