Wish Bone: Changing Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have happily spent a night or more with any of the three, and at first glance, had no idea which might be Deb. A man approached Marilyn. She looked him over like a side of beef and brushed him off. Cinnamon apparently did not see what she was looking for so took a seat at the other end of the bar and ordered something that looked like an appletini. Scarlett smiled at me and took a seat at a table across the room. Well, that did not help. That was OK because I had a plan.

I went over to Marilyn and said "Hi. My name is William and I am waiting for a beautiful woman that I sort of know but have not met yet. Any chance it is you?" I never said it was a good plan.

Fortunately, she smiled at me and cooed. "That is a horrible pick-up line. On the other hand, maybe we are the one the other has been waiting for. Can I buy you a drink?" I glanced over at the other two. Cinnamon was watching us with an interested look and Scarlett was studying the menu but I was sure she was checking us out too.

"This is going to be awkward. The rules of the meeting are that I have to figure out who she is, and if you are the wrong person, I lose the game. On the other hand, it looks like it may be worth it to be with you. Any chance I can get a rain check? If the game falls through and you don't find anyone more interesting either, we have that drink?"

She pouted, then kissed me on the neck, whispering "Go ahead and play your little game, but I cannot promise I'll wait. Believe me, I am worth skipping the game for."

I hugged her back, nuzzling her fragrant neck and replied. "I am absolutely sure you are worth it, but..." I gave her a little nip and lick, sending a shiver down her back. "...I'm worth waiting for, too." I have no idea where that confidence came from, but as I left her, she let her arm and fingers brush against me as long as she could.

Cinnamon was watching me and Scarlett was still studying her menu. I tossed a mental coin and slipped into a chair next to the redhead. I repeated my line and the woman put down her menu, stared at me a long heartbeat, then started to laugh out loud. Not giggle or titter, but a real laugh. It sounded warm and authentic, but it was also embarrassing to be laughed at.

She wiped tears of laughter from her eyes. "Well, I AM waiting for a guy, but it's my husband and we've known each other for a long time, so I am not sure I'm the one you are looking for." I apologized and started to get up. She grabbed my hand. "Not so fast, handsome. Part of our game is that we dress up and try to fool each other. Maybe you are him?" Great. Now, was she my wife, some other guys wife playing a similar game, or just a woman reacting to my lame gambit? I thought about using the safe word but noticed Cinnamon was watching with a smile.

"The difference is that I really don't know what the woman I am looking for looks like, and unless he is a master of disguise, you ought to recognize your husband, right?"

"That's the thing. You do look enough like him that you could be him, but you don't sound quite right. Ummm, but you do smell like him. That's one of my favorite colognes." Deb bought me this cologne for my birthday a few years ago. I was getting really confused. Was this Deb dropping hints, or a horny housewife messing with me?

"You saw me with the blonde over there, right? Would your husband have done that?" She told me that in the context of the game, that would have been an allowable move- as long as he did not go home with her. "Then, if we are playing that game, you understand that I need to talk to the last contestant, right?" Her eyes flicked to the still smiling Cinnamon. She smiled herself as she nodded. I took my leave and kissed her hand.

As I sat next to the dusky-skinned woman with the Mona Lisa smile, I changed my opening line. "I'll bet you heard everything we said, haven't you?" She nodded. "Are you going to make me play the game some more?" She nodded again. "You CAN talk, can't you?" She nodded again, which I pretty much set myself up for. We smiled at each other for a moment as I tried to figure out my next move.

"So," she said with a distinct British accent. "As I understand it, you are looking for a woman you somehow know, but don't know well enough to recognize." It was my turn to nod. "And you think it is one of us, presumably because we are alone and came in at about the same time." Nod. "And you don't have a clue as to which it might be?" Nod. "Right. That's a sticky wicket, isn't it?" Nod. "If I just said it was me, would you go home with me?" I paused, which got her to laughing in a polite, British way.

"You can see my dilemma, right?" It was her turn to nod again. "I mean it would not really be in the spirit of the game if I just asked if you were Deb and asked for ID now, would it?"

"Oh, I don't know. Why don't you try it and see? Why not start with the ginger-haired woman who keeps peeping at us?" I glanced over in time to see Scarlett hide behind the menu again. I also could not help but glance at Marilyn, who was talking to a guy even as she was looking at us. I shrugged my shoulders and went to Scarlett's table.

"I think I am loosing the game. Any chance I can see some identification?" Scarlett smiled at me and took out her driver's license. It showed her name as Deborah J. McAdams. What the hell? That was Deb's maiden name and birthdate (but not birth year), and the photo was absolutely Scarlett! "Hold on." I went to the blonde, who by now had already gotten rid of the guy. "I am beginning to think this game is rigged. Can I see some ID?" She smiled too and pulled out a card that said Deborah J. McAdams, same birthdate, different year, photo of Marilyn.

Cinnamon already had hers ready and it said the same thing. All three girls were looking at me and grinning. Deb/Scarlett waved me to her table and the other two Debs joined us. They were in high spirits at my confusion. "What the hell? Did the wish bone somehow make three of you?"

Deb/Marilyn kept laughing while Deb's Cinnamon and Scarlett just looked a bit confused. I looked at blonde Deb. "Huh?" Not my most articulate moment.

"Haven't you figured it out yet? Maybe this will help." She opened her hand and the bone was on her palm. I had forgotten to lock the (literally) damned thing up. Deb/Marilyn made a quick wish that the other two ignore us and spun her tale. "When I got here, I waited outside for a moment, hoping to play a joke on you. I was going to take a girl who was by herself and turn her into a version of me to make the game more fun. Imagine my surprise when two girls got out of the next car! The bone let me make sure they would be free to play, and then it turned out were casual lovers. Score! I changed their looks to what each wanted the other one to look like, tweaked their memories a bit, and even managed to finagle the ID cards."

"So what would have happened if I chose wrong?"

"No problem. No matter what you chose we were all going home together, even if the other two had to follow the 'winner'." God she was a clever girl! No wonder why I married her!

"Well, since we know how this is going to turn out, how about we head home?" Turns out, Deb had already booked us a room just a bit down the street. It also turns out that Cinnamon's real name was Dela, and Scarlett's was Angie. We were soon ensconced in the hotel, sipping complimentary champagne.

Angie suggested that since we had a bottle, we should play Spin the Bottle. Dela suggested 'Strip Spin the Bottle' and the girls agreed. I did not put up much of a fight. Dela spun first and it landed on Deb. The two gave a deep kiss and Deb gave up her shoes. Deb spun and it pointed back at Dela. They kissed and Dela gave up her shoes as well. She spun again and it landed on me. I bent her over to give her a hot kiss with a bit of tongue and took off her blouse.

"Hold it, YOU are supposed to lose something!" She sputtered.

"Oops." I smirked as I slid off my shoes too. She did not make a move to putting her top back on. I spun and it landed on Angie. I bent her over the same way and slipped off her white shirt (she had hung her jacket up earlier.) She undid my shirt buttons so I took that off, too. She spun and it landed on Deb. The two looked like they were kissing with tongue and somehow managed to slide Deb's dress off. By some unspoken agreement, we are all soon in our undies and it was Deb's turn. It pointed back to Angie and Deb slipped off her bra and kissed her perky nipples until Angie was moaning, flushed almost as red as her hair.

Angie spun to Dela and dove into Angie's pantied crotch. She worked the panties to the side and was lost between her lover's legs. Dela's eyes were closed and mouth slightly parted so Deb leaned over and began to kiss her.

Hell, I was not going to miss out on this. I slipped Angie's panties off and rubbed my cock on her wet slit until she reached over and helped me in. Soon, I was balls deep in Angie, who was sucking Dela, who was kissing and fondling Deb, who was working to get her crotch to someone's mouth or fingers or something. I jammed most of a hand in her hungry cunt and we just all sort of jerked and moaned and thrashed for a few minutes. One by one, like corn starting to pop, we all came and fell aside.

"Now that we've all been introduced." Dela said. She crawled over, pushed me down, and climbed Mount Everhard. "Eee! That's the ticket!" She shouted as she rode me in a most unladylike way. If someone gave her a hat to wave I was sure she would have shouted 'Yee hah!' As it was, she transitioned to getting her hands on my shoulders and grinding down like we were milling corn meal. Her eyes were crewed closed, her neck veins were raised, and there were weird popping noises coming from her hip tendons. Sweat dripped from her to my face, and flew off her long black hair as she threw her head around.

She began to gasp for air, sounding like a steam engine nearing the peak of a steep mountain, going faster and higher, then she let out a keening screech and came explosively! I had never had my cock inside a woman who came so aggressively before! Her hips were moving against me in hyperdrive and I almost feared for the integrity of my cock! One final wrenching spasm and she fell on top of me like a rag. A very warm, heavy, sweaty, and wonderful feeling rag.

As my own breathing returned to normal, I noticed that Deb and Angie were on the couch, watching us. Angie raised a hand. "Dibs on the next ride!" I begged a moment's rest and she graciously allowed it. Deb got up to give me a big glass of ice water and used a warm cloth to wipe us down a little. I fought my way up, then helped the still mostly limp Dela to the couch. I took the time to admire Deb's current shape.

Like I said, she seems to have used Marilyn Monroe for the base, but there were bits of people like Anna Nichole Smith and more. Blonde bouncy hair, big buoyant breasts, small waist, wide hips, sculpted legs. Classic pin-up looks, updated perfectly with today's tastes. I began to notice the small touches- dimples on her cheeks, a bit of tone to her nonetheless soft belly, the brilliant red polish on all her nails that matched her lipstick, what looked like a small golden charm in her navel. I still needed a moment, but I was already looking forward to seeing her bouncing on my pole.

She nudged Angie, pointing at my cock, which was starting to rise. Angie smiled and sat down in front of me and began to nuzzle it, more like it was a beloved and playful pet than a mighty tool of mass impregnation. She let it rub on her forehead and nose, against her eyes and ears. She even let it snuggle in between her shoulders and neck. With every touch it was getting harder and harder. the process sped up even more as she let it play with her mouth and tongue.

When she judged it hard enough, she stood up and smiled at me, then began to slap me in the face with her heavy breasts. I would have guessed she was about a C or D when she was dressed, but now figured she was a DD without the sports bra she had on under the white top. She began to really swing her shoulders, putting some force behind the smacks, so I grabbed one and began to suck on the nippled with some force of my own. That stopped her for a moment, until she popped it out and smacked me with the other one. So I caught it and sucked it for a bit. She leaned down to me and whispered in my ear. "Did you know I know judo?"

Next thing I knew, I was flat on my back on the floor again with Deb and Dela laughing. Angie took a bow. While she was distracted, I swept her feet with a leg and she fell on top of me. I wrapped around her and used my size to wrestle her onto the ground. She tried a reversal but I just had too good of a grip. She slapped the ground a couple times and suddenly it was three against one! How the hell is this fair?

I went with a divide and conquer strategy. I quickly got Dela by herself and pinned her. As I gave her a big kiss, I slapped the ground three times. "You're out. Besides, you had your turn!" She smiled and graciously went back to the couch. Deb and Angie gave each other a look and charged. Angie wrapped around my legs as Deb wrapped around my arms and chest. I was on my back with Deb kissing me and Angie trying to get on my cock. I twisted and moved my hips and legs to block her, but Deb countered by shoving her tongue in my mouth. That caught me off guard for a moment and Angie successfully mounted. As she bounced happily on the thick shaft, she pulled Deb away from my mouth and began to kiss her herself. Dela saw the opening and came down to kiss me and offer me her nipples.

Somebody's hand found my cock and was jerking me and playing with my balls while I was trying to fuck Angie. It may have been a couple hands- I really could not tell. The extra stimulation, however, was enough to do it. I came hard two, three, four times in Angie. Then it was time for a short nap.

When I woke, it was just Deb, still in the Marilyn body, and me, still in the young model's body. "Wha happ'n?" I said drowsily.

"I sent Angie and Dela home. It was fun, but not really my thing." I asked her if she changed them back or what. "Well, I changed them most of the way, but left each as changed as she wanted to be. I also got their numbers in case we wanted to play some more." That was when I noticed she was tossing the bone up and down in her hand.

"What are you going to do now?"

"I'm thinking about using it to make you more open to using it. I know that sounds kind of funny, but I cannot describe how much I love being changed by it." The slight thread of crazy in her voice sent a chill down my spine. I told her about the matrix chart I had made hoping that she would see how interested in this I was.

"That sounds like a good start." She smirked. "You are a pretty normal guy with pretty normal tastes. I think we could have a lot of fun with this, and it would be a lot more fun for me if I wished you were as interested in it as I am." Damn it! She said that while she was holding it!

Of course, I am not sure why she felt the need to even say that. It really jazzed me up to think about all the stuff we could do to each other. And she was right, that matrix chart I rigged up was pretty tame, but that was easily fixable. "Toss me the bone. Let me try something."

"First of all, since you look like Marilyn, let's build on that. When I say 'go', I wish you thought you were Marilyn McAdams, a huge-chested actress wannabe trying to get into porn and you think I am a big time producer. I wish you had an IQ of about 90, and spoke with a high, breathy voice and had a vocabulary like a little girl. I wish you just turned eighteen, were a virgin and did not know much about sex but had an innate talent for it. I wish your skin was pretty sensitive and that you had orgasmic nipples. Let's see, what else? Oh, dressed like a schoolgirl slut with lots of pink. Yeah, and I wish you were massively submissive and wore a decorative collar and were looking for a good master. What do you think of all that?" Deb's eyes were closed and she was almost panting as she nodded.

"Go." She rippled as her hair went up in twin, pink tinged pigtails. She got somewhat shorter and looked years younger. Her breasts really did not change a lot other than their shape getting distinctly rounder and higher on her chest. Her clothes changed to a light pink blouse that strained under her round tits, a darker pink skirt hugged her bubble butt like a second skin, shiny white stockings over mirror-finish patent leather shoes with four-inch heels. She had a binky on a necklace, and a pink leather collar with a bell on it. God, all she needed was an all-day sucker to draw in every pervert in a hundred miles.

"Mithter Prodther? My name ith Marilyn? Marilyn McAdamth? And I wanna try out to be a big actreth?" God, her voice was like a small child's. She made everything sound like a question, and the way she held herself made her seem even younger. She was looking down and digging a toe in the carpet. I almost had to slap myself. 'Down boy!'

"Have you acted before? Do you have a resume?"

She looked crestfallen. "No? Thith would be my firth time? But my teacherth thaid I have loth of potent... portent... potenthal?" She thrust her chest out more. Adorable. I was tempted to make her a lot younger, but resisted it. I'd be in enough trouble if this got found out.

"I can see you are bursting with potential, but can you really act? This movie needs a leading lady that can be sexy, confident, powerful. One that can have any man she wants. Is that you?"

She nodded her head so much that her boobies and pigtails were both flying. "Yeth thir! Let me thow you!" She stepped up to me and grabbed my belt. She began to rub my cock and say things that sounded like she memorized a bad porn script. "Oh, you're tho big. Fuck my little putthy, make me thcream! I'm tho hot for you!" The way she was rubbing was not really all that sexy or effective.

I pushed her away. "You've never done this before, have you?" Her eyes welled up as she shook her head no. I heaved a theatrical sigh. "I suppose I can show you what to do, if I must." She bounced and clapped her hands- so adorable!

"Get down on your knees." She dropped instantly, eyes fixed on mine. She whimpered a little. "Keep looking at me and undo my belt and pants." She managed to get everything undone, no small feat considering how shaky her hands were. "Now, take my penis in your hand and carefully stroke and slide your hands along it." It started badly but she quickly got her rhythm. "Kiss the tip and begin to kiss and lick it all over." She began to orally worship my cock with her eyes wide and adoring.

I was really getting into it when I noticed a slight scent of rotten eggs and felt a heat in the air. Sitting across the room was a neatly dressed man, looking as if he had always been there, with eyes that missed nothing. "Who..."

As if on cue, the Stone's version of "Sympathy for the Devil" began, and I noticed the figure was short a finger on his left hand. Oddly, Deb did not seem to notice the man's presence and was happily sucking away. More oddly, I felt pretty comfortable and at least somewhat in control- at least of my own body's reactions.

"Let me cut to the chase. I know you have my wishing bone. I know you have used it, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. I either need it back, or you need to start playing by the rules." I must have looked befuddled. "The rules are that the bone is to be used to corrupt people. It is to be an extension of my will and purpose, to introduce chaos and mayhem."

"You have not used it thusly. You came close a couple of times. The fantasy fuck of the co-worker, for example. Had you carried it a bit further and been less concerned about her long-term happiness you would have been OK. The two girls at the bar? Close again, but you let them go without any major consequences. And yes, I know your wife was in charge at that moment but we both know you would have changed them back even further."