Wish Box Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucky guy tries to use the wish box a second time.
3.8k words
4.57
232.9k
210

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Trey's mother had come over and offered herself to me there was no longer any doubt, the box was the real deal. It did grant wishes and now I had just decided what my next one would be. Before I went to sleep that night I scribbled another note. "I wish my stepmom would stay home from work tomorrow and be my sex slave for the day."

I woke up in the morning, still dizzy, and it took me a while to realize I had slept until ten. I reached for my watch when my stepmom Cathy appeared in the door. She was wearing a white bath robe and held a tray with breakfast in her hands. Catchy was only fifteen years older than me and had obviously married my dad for his money. She had always treated me like I was an inconvenience but of course never said anything when my dad was around. Ever since they got married she had always talked about how nice it would be when I would go off to college. I knew from the start that she just wanted me out of the house.

I had often thought of leaving too, but I had also thought about Cathy. Especially a naked Cathy in bed with me. And here I was, with my wish about to come true, at least that was what I was hoping. Cathy actually being in my room sort of confirmed it was working though.

"Oh honey, you're up!" She said with a smile. Her voice was different than normal, she sounded almost jolly.

"Honey?" I exclaimed and sat up in the bed, rubbing my sleepy eyes. "And what's up with that, is it breakfast?" I said, and motioned towards the tray.

"Yes, it's breakfast. You need to eat, silly." She kept up her cheerful smile and sat down on the bed, next to me. I figured what the hell and grabbed one of the sandwiches. Cathy just smiled as I ate and once I was done she removed the tray and sat back down.

"Now is there anything else you need honey?" She asked. I only stared at her in disbelief.

"Honey?!" I coughed, and Cathy smiled at me and let out a little giggle.

"Yes, honey," she said. "I know I haven't always been nice to you, but with all the things that has been going on I thought it was time you and I became friends.

"I don't know." I hesitated, and wasn't sure how to continue. But since she sounded so convincing I nodded at least. She looked more serious now as she continued.

"Even though you might not think so, it's important for me to have a good relationship with you. Its important to your dad too. So here's what I think we should do. Let's spend some time together today and see what happens, ok?"

"Maybe we can do that," I answered. I wasn't really sure if the box had worked and obviously didn't want to risk screwing anything up so I decided to play it cool and see what she would do.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I'll let you decide," she said and smiled at me. I pondered that for a while but still didn't feel sure she meant what I was hoping she did.

"Today is your day John," she interrupted my thoughts and placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'll give you a freebie-day, this one time, and after this we can maybe forget about the past and move on as friends?"

"A what?" I asked. I was amazed how the box could work like this and also surprised at how it seemed to work differently on different people.

"A freebie-day," she said joyfully. "That means you get to decide exactly what we do today. You're the boss and I'll have to do what you say. No strings attached." She let out a small laugh and ran a hand through her hair. If I didn't know better it would seem she was flirting with me.

"Anything?" I asked, trying my best to look surprised.

"Yes, anything. But I trust you that you won't have me shave my head or something." She laughed at this and slapped my shoulder gently. This made her robe slide open slightly and I could see her pink nightgown under it.

"Well then." I said. This would be it. Even after what had happened yesterday I was still nervous that this would end badly. I can't lie, I have never been more nervous in my life but the sight of her silky pink nightgown told me I just had to go for it.

"I suppose the first thing would be," I started, "since you already made breakfast..." I could see her smiling but her expression changed to one of total surprise as she heard my first request.

"First thing I want to do is see you to strip naked and give me a blowjob." Cathy froze and her jaw dropped. I was starting to panic now and expected her to storm out and go call my dad.

"You have some nerve asking me that," she said. She didn't really sound surprised or upset and made no attempt at leaving. I figured that was a good sign.

"You want me to get naked for you?" She looked straight at me, with a serious expression.

"Well," I said. "Yeah!"

"And blow you?" she sounded more serious now, and I started to fear it was time to panic after all. I just sat there and didn't know what to say.

"You want me to get naked, and put your penis in my mouth?" This time, she almost sounded playful, and as I looked up at her I could see a faint smile. She then placed a finger on her lower lip and seductively flicked the tip of her tongue at it. The feeling of panic slowly faded and I instead started to grow a serious hard on.

"Well it's your day," she said casually, "and I did figure you would ask for something like that. After all, you're a guy." She then moved to undo her robe and stood up wearing only a short pink nightgown. It barely covered her ass and as she turned it was obvious she wasn't wearing any panties under it.

"Is this is what you want to see?" she said and looked down at me. I slowly pushed my self back on the bed and sat up, leaning against the wall. I was facing her now and couldn't help myself from blushing as she posed in front of me. Knowing the box had worked again I knew I could have her do much more and my mind started spinning with ideas, but I was pulled back to reality by the faint sound of an elastic shoulder strap snapping against Cathy's skin as she dropped her nightgown to the floor.

I immediately raised my head and gazed upon Cathy's perfectly tanned body. My eyes was taking in every part of her naked body. I always knew she was well built, she spent at least one or two hours every day exercising and it obviously paid off. Everything from her well toned legs to her flat belly was perfect. My gaze first stopped at her completely shaved pussy and then at her perky little tits. As I continued to admire her body she slowly turned and gave me a complete view of her firm ass as well. She then moved in closer and knelt down at the side of my bed. Her perky breasts moved only a little as she leaned forward. She motioned for me to come closer and I moved in until she was perfectly positioned between my legs. Cathy smiled at me and then made a quick motion with her head down towards my crotch.

"Ready for the blowjob?" She licked her lips slowly and tilted her head a bit.

"Mhm," I mumbled, and with that I could feel her hands reach for my shorts. I raised myself and she pulled my boxers down swiftly, throwing them to the side. She then looked down at my hard on and gave an approving nod.

"My, that is a pretty big one," she said. My mind was still trying to figure out how this all was possible, but as Cathy pursed her lips and let her tongue wet them a little, all I could think of was what she would do next. Blowjobs had always been my favorite part in porn and I had jerked off countless times to clips of women sucking cock, imagining I was on the receiving end.

Cathy looked me straight in the eyes now as she gently wrapped a hand around my shaft. She must have felt how my cock twitched as she lowered her head down and planted a kiss on the tip. She then let her tongue trail both sides of my shaft a few times and then down to slowly tickle my balls. She then slid her tongue slowly up the base of my cock until her mouth was hovering my head. There she circled the tip again, teasing it, trailing the tip of her tongue on all sides making my cock head wet and smooth.

My hands reached down to the back of her head and as she felt this she slowly opened her mouth and gently wrapped her lips around my shaft. My hips jerked upwards but her free hand steadied me as the other guided my shaft deeper into her mouth. She slowly took more and more of me into her mouth and didn't stop until she had the entire thing inside her warm mouth. The feeling of her soft lips against the base of my cock was just amazing and I sat there paralyzed as she started moving her head up and down my rock hard shaft. My hands fell to her shoulders and then further down her chest to grab her sweet tits. Her nipples felt stiff in my hands and her entire upper body heaved as she started moving her head faster, still keeping most of my cock deep inside her mouth.

After a while she pulled back for a breath but kept the tip of my cock resting on her lower lip. After her breather she circled the tip with her tongue a few times before she once more leaned down, sucking me back into her mouth. She repeated this a few more times, slowly working up and down my cock. I was grabbing her tits firmly now and as she felt my hips moving more and more her hand started jerking the base of my cock. I was breathing heavily and started to feel my ball twitch with anticipation, but Cathy just kept moving her hand faster up and down my cock, slurping and breathing heavily a she sucked me. I figured she would pull back when she felt I was about to cum but she kept sucking me faster and I didn't even have a chance to warn her as climaxed.

I moaned loudly and felt my cock twitch and in that instance Cathy dove down and pushed my cock deep and hard into her mouth, and then I exploded. She kept her lips shut tight around me as she moved her mouth up and down my rod with slow steady motions. For each spurt I sent into her mouth she answered with a soft moan and a sucked me up and down. Her cheeks bulged and I could feel my warm semen fill her up making my cock slide even smoother inside her mouth. Her lips was sealed tight around my cock until I had emptied my load completely.

When I was finally spent she raised her head and kept her lips shut tight. Her head was in level with mine and I saw that she was struggling to keep what must have been a mouthful of cum. She then slowly parted her lips and let my load drip down her shin. Some dripped down over my still erect cock and the rest ran down her tits and chest. She spat several times, leaving long lines of sticky cum run down her mouth. I sat there, still dazed from my orgasm, and watched as she licked her lips clean and then wiped her shin with a hand.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I said. "I didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry honey," she said and smiled, "you asked for a blowjob and I always blow until the job is done, even if it gets messy."

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just chuckled and and smiled at her. She then slowly got up from the floor and on the way out of my room she blew me a kiss and winked. I fell back into my bed exhausted from the experience and from a distance I could hear the shower running.

This is going to be an interesting day I thought to myself. I had her for at least eight more hours since I knew my dad would be home close to midnight. It wasn't uncommon for me to jerk off three times a day during the weekends so I figured I should at least have two more loads in store for her. Just thinking about it actually made my cock start to grow again.

Cathy screamed and jumped when she came out of the bathroom. I was about to go have a shower myself and she almost walked right into me.

"You scared me," she screamed joyfully and wrapped a towel around her body.

"Sorry," I smiled at her. I had hoped I could catch her still in the shower but seeing her here I figured I could give her my second command of the day.

"I have to get dressed and then I have some calls to make for work," she said, "I hope that's ok with you."

"Not a problem," I answered her, "I'll come help you pick an outfit for the day."

She gave me a quirky smile but allowed me to follow her into her walk-in closet and while she started to dry and brush her hair I looked around for wardrobe choices. As she finished brushing her blonde hair and tied it up in a neat bun she turned around and I presented her with my choices. In my left hand I held a pair of white stockings and in the left I held a short black skirt and a hanger with a white silky blouse.

"Since you're going to do some work I thought we should dress you up like a professional," I said and smiled at her.

"You're naughty," she returned my smile, "put them on the bed and I'll get ready."

I went into the bedroom and left the outfit and then returned to have a shower. Later I was back in my room reading my e-mail when I heard a knock on the door and Cathy entered. My jaw dropped when I saw her outfit, the skirt was even shorter than I had expected and exposed her long slim legs perfectly. She showed off parts of her tanned thighs between the skirt and stay-up and she was also wearing a pair or black pumps. She had left the blouse partly unbuttoned giving clear glimpses of her perky tits.

"Wow," was all I could say. She came to a halt in the middle of my room and like before did a little spin for me.

"I like your style," she said, "but I think you forgot about underwear." She tugged a bit at the short skirt and adjusted her blouse.

"Nice shoes," I replied, "but since you're not actually going to your office you don't need underwear." She just smirked at me,

"You're the boss."

"You look perfect," I said. I then let her get going so she could finish her work. I caught up with her about an hour later when she was pacing around the living room down stairs talking on her phone. She was in the middle of what I assume was an important call when I walked in and waved at her. Cathy just nodded and smiled at me and continued her conversation. She seemed to be in the middle of some sales pitch and it was obvious she wouldn't be done any time soon. I don't know what got into me, I knew I had the rest of the day to have fun with her, but I got a mischievous idea and grabbed a pen and a notepad from the living room table.

On it I wrote in bold letters, "Next request. Stand still for me." I then caught Cathy's arm and quickly flashed the note in front of her. Cathy nodded quickly but kept talking on her phone. She did however stop pacing around and stood still in the middle of our living room.

I gently and quietly moved up behind her until my crotch was pressed against her tight butt. From there I let my hands start explore her body. I felt her arms, shoulders and neck, continued down her back and got a good feel of that lovely firm ass. I made sure I didn't make a sounds as my hands grabbed her tight butt. I even let my hands slide in under her skirt to feel her naked skin. Cathy stood there motionless as I kept groping her ass, both squeezing it and sliding a hand in between her butt cheeks.

I then reached around in front of her and found her tits. Since she wasn't wearing a bra I could feel her perky little nipples and as I grew more excited I gently pinched them through the thin fabric of her blouse. Cathy was still discussing her sales figures and even though I could feel her breath increase a bit she was still fully focused on her conversation. That was to change I hoped as I slid my hand down her belly and gently tugged at the hem of her little skirt.

It was not long before I had one hand cupping her perky tits while the other was busy rubbing against her wet pussy. Even with this going on she kept her conversation up and I was almost disappointed that I couldn't get her more distracted. Her pussy was soaking wet and both nipples stiff from my attention but she was still fully focused on her sales pitch. That's when I decided to let her go and reached for the notepad again. I took her by the arm and led her closer to our dining room table and showed her my new command. "Bend over."

I placed the palm of my hand against her back and she dutifully bent over and leaned her elbows on the table. I then pulled up her skirt to expose her perfectly shaped ass. Compared to Mrs Douglas full curvy ass Cathy's was slim and tight but perfectly shaped. Cathy was still talking but I cut her off mid sentence by gently sliding the full length of my rock hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Nothing," she said to the guy on the phone when she'd caught her breath again. "No I just need a drink, hold on."

Cathy then turned back to look at me and moved a finger over her lips indicating for me to stay quiet. I kept fucking her slowly but steadily, loving how my cock felt like it was stretching her tight little pussy. Even as I was fucking her from behind she kept her phone call going but I could hear a slight change in her tone now. She obviously had to concentrate to stay focused as she stood bent over the table, her ass and pussy exposed for my pleasure.

I pinned her down with one hand on her back and the other was firmly placed on her butt, squeezing it hard, as I kept pushing my cock into her. Cathy was discussing discount figures as my hand trailed closer to her pink little asshole. I turned my hand and gently let my thumb slide over it.

"No Mr Anderson, five percent is all I can..." her voice trailed off into a muffled moan as I pressed my thumb up her ass. She faked a cough and looked back at me with an expression mixed with excitement and panic.

"No sorry," she continued, "that's the best I can do." Her voice was more strained now as I moved my thumb inside her tight butt, my cock still buried deep inside her pussy. I was obviously enjoying myself and knew it wouldn't be long before I came for the second time today. But I was on a roll and too horny to not continue with my plans. As in trance, I pulled out both my finger and my cock from her holes and placed my member between her butt cheeks. I then let it slide down until the tip of my cock was in line with her pink tight ass hole.

Cathy's entire body tensed as she felt me push forward. First my cock slid down towards her pussy but I guided it back towards her ass and pressed once more. This time I held a firm grip around the base and my cock almost bent before the tip, wet from pre-cum and pussy juice, popped inside her.

"You're trying to butt fuck me Mr Anderson," Cathy almost screamed into the phone, "no one gets 15 percent."

Her ass was so tight I could hardly fit more than the tip of my cock. The feeling was still amazing and the entire situation more than I could handle. I jerked hard into her a few times and felt her ass pulsate as I came. My load flew up her ass and I was amazed I didn't scream out loud. Cathy had apparently hung up on her client and shouted back at me.

"Fuck me, damn you, in the ass!" She pushed her hips back hard towards me and with one hand down massaging her clit she screamed out her orgasm. Her ass was milking my cock, taking my entire load far up her hole, and after her orgasm had subdued she fell down on her knees by the table. I steadied myself against the table myself and tried to catch my breath.

"Fuck," I panted, "I hope I didn't blow your deal."

"Don't worry," Cathy replied, "He'll call me back, they always do."

"You are one crazy kid, you know that?" She said as I helped her up.

"I'd be crazy to not fuck that ass," I replied and gave her a playful spank.

She smirked but wiggled her sweet ass at me as she walked up the stairs to have her second shower of the day. This time I made sure to join her and as I was soaping up her tits and belly I could feel my cock start to move again. "I think there's going to be a round three," I whisper in her ear and pulled her closer.