Wish Box Ch. 04

Story Info
John continues to use the magic box in college.
4.7k words
4.62
172.6k
153

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues the adventures of young John and his magic box.

*****

Less than a year after I had first met that crazy old man and got the magic box I was now standing by the door to my brand new apartment. Since college dorm rooms felt too public for my new lifestyle I had decided to treat myself to a more suitable place to live. As I turned the key and entered, I smiled to myself and my mind went back to what had made all this possible.

I never knew if it was luck or faith that had made me cross paths with the old man that night but my life had never been the same after. I now felt considerably more confident. Of course the knowledge of what I could do helped, but I felt it was more the experiences that had changed me the most. After having used the box to get back at my old nemesis Trey and made "friends" with my stepmom I had become more calculating with how I used it and on who. It was clear to me that the wishes were fulfilled randomly and the exact outcome was very unpredictable. Still, it had granted me some extremely enjoyable experiences and so far there had been no unwanted repercussions.

After my graduation I had spent the summer both working at my dads company and used the box to slowly and secretly build myself a small fortune. I made sure to win several smaller lotteries and had a great run at the stock markets. For the markets I had my dad as inspiration and mentor and he was really proud of how I had seemed to inherit his sense for business. I tried to make sure no single trade or stroke of luck would stand out enough to become suspicious and as far as I could tell no one had figured anything was strange. I knew I would be able to make more money anyways in the future, so I kept a bit of a low profile. Dad was still overjoyed and even my stepmom Cathy seemed proud of how well I was doing.

Being a guy I naturally still used to box to get myself involved with women otherwise unattainable to me. With carefully placed wishes I had spent the summer with both the smoking hot receptionist at dad's work and with one of our neighborhood milfs making sure I was sexually satisfied. The receptionist was, thanks to my wish, convinced I was a future partner at the firm and had decided fucking me would be a perfect career move. She was a newly graduated blonde bombshell and first made her move by asking for my help with her computer. Before I knew it I was getting blowjobs in the storage room behind the reception and at times when I was working late I got to fuck her in one of secluded the offices. As far as I knew no one at the office knew about our little affair.

Our neighbor, Mrs Sarah Larsen was the new blonde trophy wife of an old rich guy named Steve. She was younger than him but still way into her 40s. With fake tits, botox face, and filled lips, she had never really been my type. But one night when I was walking down the street she had almost run me over with her SUV and then been a real bitch about it. She had obviously been drunk and with a little help from the magic box she had later invited me over to thank me for not reporting her. For my discretion she offered to suck my cock regularly all through the summer, as long as her husband wasn't home. I always loved sneaking over to her house at night and have her plump lips work my cock until I exploded deep inside her sucking mouth. Mrs. Larsen really sucked like a pro.

But now I was about to start college. I had always planned to go to business school even though my high school guidance counselor had suggested I should pursue a degree in engineering. Business felt more relaxed though and I didn't even have to use the box to get into the school I wanted. With a week before school started I had time to sort out my apartment and prepare for the semester. I made sure to buy a nice set of furniture for the living room, a huge flat screen TV and a new sound system. I also bought a premium king size bed, figuring I probably would make good use of it. The rest of the week I mostly spent in my underwear playing games on my brand new computer system.

Then the day finally came when I went into campus to register for my classes and start my new life as a college student. Even though I was a lot more confident these days I still felt nervous and before I knew it I was back in my old role from high school as the shy class weirdo. I honestly didn't mind that too much as I was so used to it. Instead I had started to make notes of all the hot college girls I could possibly use the box on. That was another obvious advantage to attending a business school. There were hot girls everywhere and to be honest I had a really hard time to pick out a single target. Instead I decided to keep a low profile the first weeks and see what opportunities would come around.

That opportunity came to me sooner than expected, already in the first week. I had registered to a marketing class and on our first assembly I was stunned when our teacher walked into the room. She introduced herself as Professor Mendez and rand a smooth and efficient introduction. After we had finished the first class and gotten our literature list and first assignments I hurried back to my apartment and started to do a quick background check on my new teacher.

Professor Maria Mendez, it turned out, was 43 years old and a former Brazilian model and had also been a partner at a successful San Francisco advertising agency. She had been at the university for seven years and seemed to be a well liked teacher. Her class quickly became one of my favorites and I knew it was her that I wanted to use the box on next. I don't know why, there were prettier girls in my class, but there was something about her I couldn't put my finger on. She was still a really nice looking woman, average height, slim waist and one of those amazing Brazilian wide but firm looking bubble butts. With dark brown curly hair and brown eyes she reminded me of an older Michelle Rodriguez. She was always dressed in designer outfits that showed just enough of her figures to peak a guys interest. I was clearly not the only guy in class that had fantasies about her. The difference I thought, smiling to myself, was that I would get her for real.

As I was sitting in class admiring her I slowly formed a plan on how I would make it happened. This time, I thought, I shouldn't just wish I could fuck her. I would wish she wanted to fuck me. This idea felt more and more appealing and as I was ready for bed that night I took out the box and a note. I wrote, "I wish Professor Maria Mendez had a crush on me." The following evening I wrote a second wish, "I wish Professor Maria Mendez felt a strong sexual attraction to me."

I waited anxiously for my next marketing class and when it was time I made sure I was the first one there. To my disappointment Maria was late and arrived when the entire class was assembled. She kept the class going as normal and it started to dawn on me I would need more work to get this going. She never saw me in class that day, at least that I noticed, but since I was sure the box worked I decided to be patient. Next class I made sure I arrived just a little bit late, and excused myself to her.

"That's fine, take a seat," she said.

"Sorry, please continue," I said nervously and scanned the room for an open seat. This caught a few sighs and giggles from my classmates and it turned out the most convenient seat was in the near corner of the front row. I quickly made my way and sat down. This was just the luck I needed to have my plan move forward. Now Maria definitely saw me and she gave me a comforting smile and a nod. She then again continued with the class, seemingly unaffected by my presence. She did however cast occasional glances over in my direction. If this was progress, it was slow. But in the end of the class I was treated with my warm smile from Maria. I lingered with a few other students to ask some follow up questions. She was in a good mood and took her time to answer each of our questions. When it was my turn she smiled a little extra and seemed genuinely interested in my inquiries. From the way she looked at me I knew the wish had worked but it was obviously not enough to get her to act.

Just being close to her was arousing though and I made sure to stay behind after each of her classes from now on. Every time she gave me warm smiles but I suspected being attracted to a student wasn't enough for her to make a move. At home, now weeks into my first semester and aching to get laid, I considered my options. I decided to increase my chances by making another wish. This time I wrote, "I wish Professor Maria Mendez will feel a strong urge and need to fuck me."

With this new wish in motion I felt even more excited when I walked into her class the next day. Sitting in what had become my new usual spot in the front corner I could see Maria blush a little when she walked by me. She actively avoided to look at me during class and when it was time for questions afterwards she seemed stressed. Instead of taking questions she said we could send an email and book a quick 15 minute meeting later in the week. That could work, I figured and made sure to book the final slot on Friday afternoon.

The week passed incredibly slow but when I finally was outside her office waiting for my appointment I was getting the same anxious feeling of anticipation I had earlier that year, when I was waiting for Treys mom to come over. Maria opened her door and called my name and I almost jumped out of my seat. She smiled, welcomed me inside, and then walked around her desk and sat down.

"So what can I help you with, Mr..." She trailed off to look for her notes, but I interrupted her.

"John," I said, "call me John."

"Ok, John, can I do you?" she said, and quickly blushed as she realized her mistake.

"What?" was all I manage to reply.

"What can I do for you?" she then half blurred out, more blood rushing to her face. I must have looked even more nervous than she was, which seemed to calm her. She smiled and ran a hand through her hair combing it behind her ear.

"I'm sorry, it's been quite a week," she said and laughed, "but please, go ahead and tell me what I can do for you".

I hadn't really prepared a speech or anything so I started to describe ideas for my midterm paper. Maria listened and gave me a few pointers. Through our conversation she kept taping her lower lip with a pen and repeatedly combed her curly hair behind her ear. Talking about schoolwork obviously made her more comfortable and it was starting to look like I wouldn't get my way today either as time was running out. Our conversation was coming to and end and I was out of ideas on how to get her going. So far, the women I had wished for had made things very easy for me, but here I knew I had to play it easy or. Maria though snapped me out of that thought.

"I think I have some literature here that could help you with your research," she said and stood up and started to scan the room.

"I wish I kept things in order in here," she said with a smile and walked up to one of the large bookshelves. There she reached up towards the top shelf, giving me a perfect view of her well shaped ass. She was wearing a tight grey skirt ending just above her knees, but as she was stretching so did the skirt. As much as I admired the view of her butt and legs I figured I should just go help her.

"Which one are you looking for?" I said as I walked up next to her, just as she was about to turn.

"Woah," she almost screamed and tossed a book at me. The book bounced off my chest and down on the floor and Maria just stared at me with wide eyes.

"You scared me," she exhaled before letting out a laugh.

"Sorry, I just figured I'd help you grab the book," I answered and smiled back at her. She stood there, longer than normal and just smiled and the room fell into an uncomfortable silence.

"Let me get that," she said, finally breaking the silence. But before she could move I quickly bent down and picked up the book. I started to hand it to her and as she reached out for it our hands touched, just briefly, but she jumped like she was hit by a jolt of electricity. Her hand lingered on mine though and when no one moved we were caught again in an uncomfortable silence, just looking at each other. This time though, she took a step in and kissed me. It was a quick kiss, her soft lips barely touching me, and I could see an expression of panic building up. But before I knew it, she reached in to kiss me again, and this time her lips stayed on mine. I could feel them part and our tongues met and we started to make out. I threw the book to the side and stepped in to embrace her. This made her kiss me even deeper, one hand gently pressed to my chest and the other hanging free on her side.

As we made out I slowly let my right hand slide down her side and rested it on her waist. She kept kissing me passionately and only pressed herself harder against me as I grew bolder and let my hand slide around to feel her ass. I gently circled her butt cheek with my hand and gave it a soft squeeze making her jerk her hips a bit towards me. From here I let my other hand wander up her blouse to cup one of her breasts. Just as I felt the outline of her bra under the thin fabric of her blouse Maria broke the kiss and completely out of breath slowly took my hands off her.

"No, please I'm so sorry," she exhaled.

"This is not me, doing this," she continued, obviously both confused and upset about kissing a student like this.

"Don't worry," I managed to reply, "it's ok."

"No it's not ok," she said more firmly. "I'm sorry but I need you to leave."

"But I'm," I tried, but she cut me off.

"Please John, just go. I need to think," she pleaded.

"Alright," I said, but I'm going to need that book at least." I tried smiling at her as I reached for the book and just as I left through the door I could see her shake her head and return a faint smile.

I tried to analyze the situation as I was walking home. It was obvious the box had worked it's magic and she wanted to have sex with me. But I figured she was either conflicted or just reluctant to go all the way at school. I mean, if she was caught she would definitely be fired. My best plan was to try and talk to her someplace away from school, I just needed a plan of action. Once I reached my apartment I sat down by my computer with a beer and tried to figure out my options. I figured my best bet was to run into her on her way home, but not too close to the college. My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell though, and as I opened the door, I realized I probably wouldn't have to lower myself to stalking her. She was doing a bit of stalking herself.

"Can I come in," she asked, standing outside my door. "I really need to talk to you."

"Sure, come in," I said, and gestured for her to step inside. Knowing I now had her, I felt more confident and guided her into my living room.

"This is a nice place you got her," she said, nodding in approval, "you live here on your own?"

"Thanks, and yes. I just moved in," I answered with a smile. "Would you like to sit down?"

"No, I just need to explain and apologize for you know, before," she started.

"You don't need to apologize," I replied.

"Yes I do, I'm a teacher and that means I have things I just can't do," she continued.

"Nothing really happened," I tried but she was obviously not comfortable with having kissed one of her student.

"No," she said, "I was out of line, I shouldn't have done that. I can't take advantage of you, no matter how I feel."

I stood silent a while, and Maria looked seriously at me. I was pleased that she had mentioned her feelings and knew I had her. Now I just hoped I could seal the deal.

"Look at it this way," I finally said, "and don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you could beat me in a fair fight, but I'm not afraid to fight dirty," I smiled and stepped a little closer to her.

"Or at least," I continued, "I'm sure I would be able to outrun you, especially when you are wearing those heels."

Maria stared at me, but after a while she cracked a smile and rolled her eyes at me.

"Damn you," she said, "I promised myself I wouldn't let you do this."

"Do what?" I asked and shrugged my shoulders.

"Nothing," was all she replied, and we once more just stood there looking at each other.

"But you felt like doing something?" I asked, still smiling at her.

"Oh don't get your hopes up Mister," she answered but still with a smile.

This time I felt it was time to make a move myself so instead of waiting for her to take the initiative I broke the silence.

"Too late," I said, "What I hope, is that you came over to continue where we left off," I took a step closer now and Maria bit her lower lip, seemingly surprised at my advance.

"Just how far do you think I'd let you continue," she finally said, "after all, I'm your teacher."

"Let's find out," I replied. I was still moving towards her and once close enough I reached to take her left hand. She blushed a little and smiled as I guided it to my chest, where she had held it before.

"I believe this is where we were," I said, "and my hand was somewhere here." With that I reached around and placed my hand on her butt. I could feel her tremble in my arms as the other hand ran up her blouse to cup her breast. This time, she didn't move away, instead she let me feel the full weight of her breast in my hand. Her silk blouse had the top two buttons open and I could see her flushed chest move with her breath and the outline of her black bra came into view as I slowly started to squeeze her breast.

"I think we were kissing too," she said with a soft voice, and we instantly met in another deep wet kiss. Our tongues swirled in an even more intense kiss and just a moment later we were laying next to each other in my couch kissing. My hands were all over her body but just as I was about to find my way up her skirt she pulled away and sat up in the couch. I was afraid she would bail on me again but she stood up and motion for me to follow.

Swaying her bubble but at me she started walking towards the bedroom and when she reached the door she blew me a kiss and started to unzip her skirt. With one single graceful move she let it fall down her legs and stepped out of it, giving me a perfect view of her ass, covered only by a neat little black thong. As I started to stand up she continued to unbutton her blouse. I caught up with her just as she opened her blouse and I was able to embrace her from behind, letting my hands slide up her belly to cup her magnificent breasts. I let my hands slide up her chest and pulled the bra straps off her shoulders and I could feel her entire body shiver as my palms went back to her now naked breasts. Her dark nipples felt stiff in my hands as I continued to play with her boobs and when I leaned down to plant a kiss on her neck she let out a soft moan.

"From here," I whispered in her ear, "I was hoping you would let me continue down your panties."

"Mhmmm," she moaned in reply, "but I'm not sure I should let you."

As my left hand trailed down over her flat belly I felt her tense up in my embrace, and as my fingers made it down the front of her panties I could feel she was soaking wet. I let my middle finger slide along her slit to feel the full wetness of her pussy and as soon as it made contact with her clitoris she exploded in my arms and started shaking.

"Oh shit," she moaned as she came all over my hand, "John! Don't stop."

I continued to rub her pussy with my finger and she rocked hard in my grip several times before she relaxed and fell forward into the bed. She turned on her back and slid further up the bed until her head was on my pillow, and there she slowly parted her legs for me, showing off her soaked panties.

12