Wish Box Ch. 07

Story Info
John's college experience turns even more exciting as an old.
9k words
4.67
89.2k
114

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the weeks following my insane experience with Lucy with studying and playing around with my computer games. I couldn't believe Lucy had done those things without being under the influence of the box. Of course, I knew she was nuts. But this was just beyond crazy. I also realized I would need to be more careful with the box and made myself a promise to never put wishes in again when I was drunk. Both the risk of losing it and the consequences of a poorly formulated wish were just too great. So for a good few weeks I stayed away from the box all together and kept myself busy with my classes.

I still met Lucy in school as we had our project to finish for Mrs. Mendez advertising class. Just as she had stated she was totally indifferent to what had happened in my apartment and kept up her usual quirky act. She still tried, and often succeeded, in embarrassing me in public and there were no indications that she would ever let me touch her again. Our work still progressed well and when it was time to wrap everything up and do the final draft I suggested that we should meet at my place and use my computer as it was far better than anything available at school. She had hesitated just a moment but then agreed, on the condition that there would be beer. I went by the store on my way home and picked up some beer and snacks. I then spent the rest of the afternoon copying all notes and chapters of our work to my computer. As I was organizing the pictures we would use my mind was starting to drift and again think about the last time she was here. I tried to focus on the work but I just couldn't get it out of my head. Surely though, Lucy would have called for us to meet someplace else if she thought I expected her to fuck me again. Those thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell.

"Hey there Johnny-Dork," Lucy said and flashed me a grin.

"Hello to you too," I answered as she pushed herself past me. She went straight for the fridge and grabbed herself a beer.

"Why don't you come in and have a beer," I mumbled and followed her into the kitchen. Lucy was leaning against the counter and taking a long sip from her bottle. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a white top with straps around her neck. The fabric was quite thick but it looked like she wasn't wearing a bra. She had drained almost half the bottle before she sat it down.

"Cute, you got my favorite brand," she said and swirled the bottle in her hand.

"Yeah," I trailed off, "but I thought we would get the work done first, and then grab a beer."

Lucy wrinkled her face up in a grimace and waved a dismissive hand at me.

"Don't be such a dork," she snorted, "besides, it'd be in both our interest if you did the work and I drank the beer." With that she took another swig from her bottle.

I folded my arms and gave her a sour look.

"How's that in my interest?" I said.

"Well if you want to impress Saint Mary and get into her panties, you're better off without me messing it up," she giggled.

Even if I knew Lucy would bring up the subject, like she always did, I still felt my cheeks blush slightly, which of course made her grin even wider. Lucy was obviously still convinced I had a crush on Mrs. Mendez and felt it hilarious to bring up as often and as blunt as possible. I grumbled something about her being lazy but went to the computer and continued where I was, organizing our pictures. We spent the next couple of hours wrapping up the work. I did almost everything but Lucy did chip in with a few ideas and in the end I think we were both satisfied with the results. Lucy had been drinking beer most of the time and was a bit tipsy as I finally submitted our work and then turned my computer chair around. She was leaning back in the couch sipping on another beer and grinned at me.

"I told you I'd be much better help drinking your beer."

"So it seems, " I said and stared at her.

"Maybe its time for me to celebrate too then," I sighed and stood up. As I walked past her towards the kitchen she gave me a quirky smile and ran a hand through her hair. She also gave me this look that instantly made blood rush to my head and I started getting ideas again. Maybe Lucy was crazy enough to let me fuck her again. Once I had grabbed my beer I took a long sip from it before walking back out to the living room. Lucy had moved now and I could see her stand over by the windows looking out in the night. I had carefully selected a place with a nice view and it seemed even a nut like Lucy could appreciate it. As I entered the room she turned her head a bit and flashed me another grimace and turned just slightly. She was striking a pose, and even I understood what kind of signal this was. For a few seconds my mind went from complete hesitation to feeling the same sense of control I had the last time she was here and when I finally reached her I had decided I would assume she was still into this "my house, my rules" thing.

"Cheers to hard work then," I said and clinked my bottle to hers.

"Indeed," she said and took another sip. She let the bottle linger by her lips a bit and looked up at me with her quirky smile. I couldn't decide if it was just annoying because it looked like she was making fun of me, or if it was that it made her look so damn cute.

"Except," I continued, "so far I'm the one doing all the hard work."

"Hey," she pouted, "I did the drinking."

"Yeah," I said and took a step closer to her. Lucy backed up but I continued to move closer until her back was pressed up against the window and I was standing just inches away from her, looking down at her. She looked so cute, with her tiny body pressed against the window, and now it was her cheeks that started to turn just a little bit red. She had nowhere to move and didn't seem to want to either. I knew she was getting turned on and that was the final push I needed. It was a few weeks since she gave me that blowjob and I felt my cock starting to get stiff. Lucy just stood there casually taking a sip from her beer.

"Get on your knees Lucy," I said with a calm voice, "it's time you helped out too."

I could see a slight tremble in her face but she slowly moved down, never breaking eye contact, her back sliding down the window until she was on her knees in front of me. She sat down her beer bottle and placed both hands on her thighs, and from there she looked up at me with wide eyes. It was obvious she got turned on by this whole situation. Her gaze then fell to my crotch and she slowly bit her lower lip as I started to unbuckle my belt and open up the front of my pants. I reached in and pulled out my cock, letting it hang just an inch in front of her cute little face. She sat motionless and just stared at it as I slowly started to jerk off and then rub it against her lips. She wet her lips with her tongue, sending a jolt of pleasure up my spine as she nudged the tip of my cock. Getting wet from precum and her saliva I now continued to rub my cock against her lips.

"Play with your nipples for me," I moaned softly as I continued to rub my cock back and forth over her pursed wet lips. Lucy reached back to undo the straps on her top and as I suspected she wasn't wearing a bra. She rolled the top down her chest and her perky little tits popped out. Her nipples were like nails, stiff and pink and just screaming for attention. Just as her fingers trailed over her nipples she let out a little gasp and parted her lips. I pushed forward and she opened up fully and sucked my cock into her mouth. She let out muffled moans of pleasure as her hands got more bold, cupping her breasts hard and rolling her nipples in her palms. I now placed my hands on the top of her head and grabbed a handful of her fiery red hair, I then slowly tilted her head a bit backwards until she was looking straight up at me. I saw the wild passion in her eyes as I pushed forward to slide my dick further into her warm mouth. I almost gagged her before pulling back, my now rock hard cock slapping against her lips as it slipped out. I let her work it a bit with her tongue until I pushed it back into her mouth. Lucy answered with another muffled moan as I pressed deeper and her hands were now pinching her nipples and pulling at them. As I kept my cock deep in her mouth her one hand trailed down her belly and slipped inside the front of her jeans.

"Yeah," I moaned, "play with your pussy too Lucy, make it wet so I can fuck you." She responded with only a moan and I felt her lips tighten around my shaft as her mouth and tongue kept massaging my tip. Not wanting to come too quickly I pulled out of her mouth and instead reached for her free hand and helped her up on her feet. From there I spun her around so she was facing my window and as she continued to move her hand down the front of her jeans I reached around and let my hands run up her belly to cup both of her tits. I used the weight of my significantly larger body to pin her up against the window and started to pinch and pull slightly at her nipples. This obviously sent another wave of pleasure through her as she started to moan even more and pushed her tight little ass back towards me.

I now trailed one of my hands down her waist and down the back of her jeans. There I got a perfect grip of her tight butt cheeks before I slowly started to work her jeans off. Both her jeans and panties went off at the same time and she kicked them to the side but before she could move much I pressed her back up against the window and let my hand slide in between her legs from behind. I felt the incredible soft skin on her inner thighs before my fingers reached her wet snatch. She was literally soaking wet and as soon as my fingers made contact with it she jerked her hips back making my hand slide over her clit. She put both palms on the window now and slowly moved her body against my hand and it wasn't long before my middle finger found its way into her wet pussy. Feeling bold I let the other hand grab her hair as she kept grinding herself against my finger.

"Let's try something bigger," I whispered as I pulled her head back slightly making her arch her back.

"Mhmmm, let's," she moaned in reply, and moved back a bit to give me better access. She bent forward until her chest was up against my window and pushed out her ass as much as she could. I took my cock and slowly guided it in between her legs. There, I ran it up and down between her cheeks a few times before rubbing it against her soaking pussy. Lucy arched her back even more and when I finally found her hole and buried my cock in it she let out a loud moan.

Being extremely horny I started jerking my hips forward and as Lucy was pinned against the window she had not much choice but to stand firm and let me fuck her. Judging from how she moaned she was really getting off on it too. I kept her still with a firm grip around her hair and fucked her with long slow strokes, while my other hand was planted on her butt. Lucy's breath was getting more strained as I kept fucking her and she was moving her entire body in rhythm with my cock. She flinched when I gave her a light slap on her ass, and as a reflex I slapped her again and this made her moan louder and start to shiver. With another series of firm slap to her tight ass Lucy climaxed so hard she managed to push me back far enough for my cock to slide out her. She continued to rock her body and I saw her hand fly down to rub her pussy as she kept coming. I was aching to come too, my balls twitching with anticipation as I pushed my cock back into her wet pussy. It almost felt as her pussy was grabbing a hold of my throbbing cock as her orgasm faded. The feeling was simply overwhelming and as I was ready to cum I pulled at her hair and pushed her down in front of me again.

Lucy moved as in trance and turned on her knees until she was facing me. There I started to jerk my cock. Lucy had her eyes closed and was still rubbing her pussy and probably too dazed from her orgasm to notice I was about to come. The first load shot straight into her open mouth, Lucy flinched and shut her mouth tight giving me a surprised look. Just as she opened her eyes another shot hit her face and splashed all over her mouth and nose. Lucy started spitting as I kept on jerking the rest of my load all over her pretty face. She was covered from her chin to her forehead when I was done and I kept rubbing my cock against her lips and face.

"Oh fucking yes," I moaned, "suck it."

With my balls spent Lucy opened her mouth and started sucking my still hard cock. My cum was dripping down her mouth and chin onto her perky tits and just as I thought it was over I saw her tense up again and she took all of my sticky cock deep into her mouth. She panted hard for air and started shaking as she came a second time, making her mouth shiver around my cock and suck the last drops of cum out of it. I stood there a while and enjoyed the smooth sensation of her mouth around my shaft as it slowly relaxed and started to shrink. After I pulled out of her Lucy gathered what cum that was left in her mouth and swallowed.

"You came on my fucking face again," she pouted, but didn't really seem upset. She took her white top from the floor and started to wipe the cum off her face and I slowly backed away and sat down on the edge of the couch.

"I Like coming on your face," I said with a relaxed sigh.

"I noticed," she answered and made a grimace at me. She then got up and walked to the bathroom to wash herself. She came back out minutes later wearing only her jeans. Her chest moved just a little and her perky nipples looked softer than earlier. She went around into my bedroom and seconds later she emerged pulling one of my favorite t-shirts over her head.

"I'm claiming this," she said as she adjusted the oversized t-shirt. When she was done it almost looked like a dress on her.

"Sure thing," I said, "I suppose I can wash your top and you can get it next time you drop by."

"You think I'm ever setting my foot in this apartment again?" she asked, with a quirky grin.

"As a matter of fact, I do." I said casually.

"Maybe we need to add something to the project, or maybe you just want to get fucked again."

Lucy just stared at me now and I could see she liked my comeback, but she would never admit it.

"Thanks for the beer, Dorky," she said as she reached for the door.

"Until next time," I said and gave her a casual wave with my hand.

Considering this was the third time we had sex I was pretty convinced I would be seeing more of Lucy. Having had both a great blowjob and a fuck also got me thinking I really should find a new target to use the box on. I had fucked Mrs. Mendez and now had Lucy to keep me satisfied, but there were so many possibilities. I decided to keep my eyes open for a new target. I also started looking forward to seeing Lucy again in school.

That quickly changed when I realized Lucy and I had a meeting with Mrs Mendez planned for next week. No matter how many times I had fucked Lucy I still knew getting her alone in the same room as Mrs Mendez was bound to end in a disaster. Still, when the day came when we were supposed to meet I went up as usual and even if I knew Lucy would be late I turned up just a bit early. I sat down at a bench and started to fiddle around with my phone when something caught my attention. There was a group of hot girls, in cheerleader uniforms, standing by a booth handing out flyers. One student walking by dropped his by the bench I was sitting and being curious I quickly grabbed it and then sat back up. I realized it was an invitation to some cheerleader pep rally or something and slowly started to lose interest. Still, they were cheerleaders and that was something worth checking out. I moved to a bench closer to their booth and noticed there were three of them. Two blondes and one black girl, and all three were busy laughing and trying to charm a bunch of guys in sports jackets. That's when I realized I recognized the black girl.

"It can't be," I thought to myself. But how much I tried to convince myself I was wrong it was clearly her. Ashley, my old nemesis Trey's older cousin. She had been the queen of our high school in her days and the wet dream of many young men. She also always had a reputation of being a ruthless bitch, something which apparently ran deep in Trey's family. I was almost stunned as I stared at her and was totally oblivious to the redhead sneaking up behind me.

"Smack!" Someone, or something, had smacked me over the back of my head and before I could register what had happened Lucy sat down next to me and grinned.

"Stop staring, that's creepy," she said and looked extremely pleased with herself.

"I'm not," I said and rubbed the back of my head, "and stop hitting me."

"Yeah right, you were totally ogling them," she continued and turned to look at them too.

I just stared blankly straight ahead and kept rubbing the back of my skull. Lucy was obviously on a roll and believed this was hilarious.

"Let's see what we got here," she went on, "two little prom queens and an amazon."

"Tell me, which one do you like?"

"I wasn't looking," I hissed but she just went on.

"You like the blondes, or are you getting a bit of jungle fever?" Lucy pressed on still with a huge grin on her face.

"First of all, that's racist," I snapped back at her, "second, I wasn't looking!"

"So it is her," Lucy smiled, "not bad at all. She's fucking hot."

"Stop it, it's not like that," I said. "I'm just waiting for you, and well, I just thought I recognized one of them from back home."

"Seriously Dorky," she continued, "those girls are so far out of your league, I don't see why you even bother.

"What's that supposed to mean," I replied, "and stop calling me that."

"People like that are not for people like us," she continued, her grin fading a bit giving her a more serious look.

"Us?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know what I mean."

"If you say so," I shrugged, "but like I said before, I can get any girl I want."

This actually shut her up, which made me feel good, and nervous at the same time. She was starting to get to me and I had maybe shown a bit too much now. In the real world she was right and we both knew it.

"Well if you do Johnny-boy, I'm going to need pictures to prove it," Lucy finally said and nodded her head towards the cheerleaders.

"Forget it," I shrugged again, "besides, we've an appointment."

"I know," Lucy said and once more flashed me a quirky smile, "with your girlfriend." She really did an effort to rattle me, but since I was already worked up I only stared at her, before I stood up and started walking towards the office building.

"Wait up," Lucy called from behind and ran up to my side, "I've been waiting ages to see you two in a room together. Now just don't stare too much so you make her uncomfortable."

"Shut up Lucy," I replied.

"Don't worry, I'll help you through it. After all, I'm a girl too. If I see any hint of her liking you, I'll let you know," she continued in an almost comforting voice. But from the grin on her face it was obvious she was just mocking me.

This was what I was afraid of. Getting Lucy and Mrs. Mendez alone together in a room would not end well. When we reached the reception however, we learned that Mrs Mendez had called in sick and we would have to postpone our meeting. Lucy seemed overly disappointed at firsts but quickly found joy in having the afternoon free. She went off to have drinks with some friends and I went back to my apartment. I took the same way back and this time as I walked past the cheerleader booth I was finally convinced. Ashley dropped off a flyer in my hand as I walked by and there was no doubt, it was her. She of course didn't recognize me but that was as expected.