Wish Box Ch. 09

Story Info
John continues to develop his new lifestyle.
6.5k words
4.61
63.8k
65

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My setup at the hotel couldn't have turned out better I thought as I drifted to sleep the following night. After I had fucked Mrs. Georgia I felt sure the box had worked its magic and like I had hoped it had found a strange but not too dangerous way for it to work. The prior owner of this hotel must had been some guy coming up with a scheme like this, but I was happy to play along now. But most of all I was happy to have setup everything I needed at home before I went on with the second step of my project. When leaving college, I had set out to find a new place to live and a job. The hotel would be a perfect base of operations for my new life, but when finding a job, I had struggled even more before I had decided what I wanted. I knew it had to be something challenging so I ended up applying for a junior sales position at an up and coming IT company. Getting accepted was of course aided by the box but given my college degree alone and letter of recommendation from my dad's company I was actually even qualified. During this process I had realized that having the box could easily make me complacent, or even lazy, and that was something I wanted to avoid. So, my plan was to start this job and really give it a try on my own. I had struggled with confidence all my life but the realization that even in failure I had an amazing life to lean back on really helped me. I had made sure to put away enough money to last a life time even without using the box ever again and with the setup I had here at the hotel I would also have an even stream of willing women around.

Speaking of willing women. After I had fucked Mrs. Georgia I had expected more invites but it seemed I was possibly expected to make the advances myself. Not exactly how I had wanted it but something I supposed I could live with. My plan for this weekend was to stay in and study up on some sales literature but I never had the chance to get past more than a few chapters. Late on Friday night I heard a firm knock on my door. The club was still open and full of people and music was blazing so I couldn't make out any voices outside as I opened the door, making me totally surprised as the door flew open and almost knocked me backwards. Before I could panic though I saw Sam, the blonde angel of a receptionist, together with an Asian girl that I recognized from the back office. I think her name was Talia. They both seemed a bit drunk and started laughing hysterically as they stumbled in through the door.

"Sorry," they giggled, "can we come in?"

"Of course," I answered after gathering myself, and gestured for them to step in. I threw a quick look outside but didn't see anyone else so I closed the door.

Once inside, the two girls had stopped giggling but was still standing very close to each other, holding hands.

"Anything I can do for you?" I asked, and just looked between the two waiting for a reply. The seemed to avoid my question at first, focusing their eyes on everything around except me, but right as I was about to repeat my question Sam finally responded.

"We're going to Vegas in the morning," she said, sounding very proud of the fact.

"Getting married?" I asked with a raised brow and looked down at their interlocked hands.

"Oh, no!" Sam exhaled and let go of Talia's hand, who in turn just blushed and let out a sweet smile.

"Of course not," Sam laughed again, "we're going to party!" Here she stopped and looked at Talia, and motioned for her to speak up to. Her smile faded a bit and instead she seemed pretty embarrassed. This, I though, might turn into a joyful evening for me, and decided to stay patient and see what they had in mind.

"Looks to me like the party already started," I tried, as Talia seemed even more embarrassed and now in turn gestured for Sam to speak. I ended up darting my gaze between the two, almost letting out a small chuckle, when Sam finally continued.

"The party started right when our shifts ended," she said with a short laugh and took a few steps closer to me and put one of her palms on my shoulder. She let it linger there for just a second before letting it trail down over my chest.

"But we figured if we could continue the party here and you wanted to join in, we could perhaps earn a bit of spending cash for the trip."

"I see," I said and returned the favor by placing one of my own hands on Sam's arm. She smiled and I couldn't help sliding my hand down her side and around her waist. From there I started leading her into the living room. Looking back at Talia quickly I saw that she followed right behind us.

"I think I could be persuaded into signing off a bonus," I said as we reached the living room.

"I bet," Sam nodded, "But, Mr. Salvio used to give cash too sometimes. If we played extra nice," she said with a smile as she elegantly spun around in my arms, ending up just in front of me with her back against her chest. I could feel a subtle hump from her ass against my groin as she leaned in closer.

"Mr. Salvio?" I asked

"Yeah, the old guy, the owner," Talia said as she moved in next to me, "I thought you knew him,"

"No," I said, "I bought this place through an agency, I never met the guy."

Talia just smiled in response and moved in closer to me as well and trailed a hand down the side of my arm. She then pushed in closer, making Sam turn until they stood facing each other right in front of me. From there I could see how they smiled at each other and then leaned in and their lips met in a soft kiss. I couldn't help letting out a soft sigh and they turned to give me a knowing look and a little smile before they turned to each other and kissed again. This time, their lips parted and I could see their sweet tongue circle each other and their hands also stated to trail all over their bodies. I watched in amazement as they made out with each other and when they finally stopped, I was already rock hard in my pants and must have been blushing.

"I think we have his attention," Talia said with a smile.

"I bet he wants to join in," Sam whispered and winked at me, "don't you?"

"How could I refuse," I finally said, "you can get some drinks in the fridge if you want, then you can make yourselves comfortable. I'll go see about that bonus."

"Great, this will be a party to remember, I promise," Sam said as I walked off towards my study.

Figuring it was clear enough what was going to happen I quickly made my way up to my study, and to my safe, and fetched six hundred-dollar bills. The thought crossed me how weird it was to actually pay for this but given how I also knew the magic behind it all it really didn't bothered me much. As I made my way down again, I saw the girls had found a bottle of Champagne but no glasses. Talia was searching the kitchen but Sam had wandered off and found something else of interest it seemed. She squealed of joy as she saw my hot tub.

"Pool party!" she said with a smile and looked back at me, and before I could respond she was making her way towards the tub, already lifting her shirt over her head. In one smooth little move she had stripped out of both shoes, shirt and pants and was climbing down into the warm water wearing nothing but her underwear. She of course made a little turn before sitting down, making sure I got a perfect glimpse of her equally perfect little ass. I figured I might as well join her but before I did, I went by the kitchen and took the Champagne bottle from Talia. I also reached for three glasses that she somehow had managed to miss, and then went over to the pool. I put the glasses down on the side of the tub before taking off my own jeans and t-shirt and joined Sam in the warm water. There, I popped open the bottle earning a laugh and applaud from Sam, and quickly filled all three glasses. After handing one to Sam I turned to look for Talia and saw her slowly move towards us, looking at us with a soft smile.

I moved in next to Sam in the tub now and put my one arm up on the edge, and she instantly took the hint and moved in to lean against me. Had she been any closer she would be sitting in my lap.

"Come Talia, join us!" Sam said, and I nodded in approval.

"You think we can make her strip for us?" I smiled and looked at Sam, making her crack the widest smile I had seen yet tonight. But before she could answer we were both interrupted by Talia,

"That's not fair. You pervs didn't even get naked," she said, but with a smile that would make any guy melt from the inside.

"That's the penalty for being the last one in," I said with a smile and took a sip from my glass.

"Well I," she said while slowly starting to unbutton her blouse, "don't want to go home in wet underwear."

She continued until the blouse was open and threw it off to a chair. She then went on and unzipped her black skirt and after stepping out of it she folded that too and placed it on the chair. From there she turned towards us again showing off her slim cute body in a matching set of beige underwear. Sam and I just leaned back and sipped from out glasses giving her nods of approval.

"Shake that ass for us," Sam giggled, earning a grimace from Talia. But she did spin around for us giving me a good look of her well-shaped butt.

"Now if I take this off," she said, tugging at her bra strap, "you need to take yours off too. That's only fair."

"True," I responded immediately, "but I'm already out of my bra." This made them both laugh but Sam took the hint and shifted around besides me and before I could even sneak a peek, she was holding her soaked bra up in her free hand. Imagining Sam's soft naked tits right next to me really got my heart pumping again and I could feel my cock slowly rise in my boxers. Watching Talia slowly pull off her bra added to that sensation and when her small perky tits with light brown nipples came into view, I took a long sip and emptied my champagne glass. Sam moved in closer again and I could feel one of her hands sliding down my belly and then over my shorts.

"Same goes for these," Talia said with a straight voice, snapping at her thong with a finger, as Sam's hand continued to move inside my shorts.

"Of course," Sam said, and before I knew it, I felt her grip a hold of my shorts and not wanting to struggle I raised my bum so she could pull them off. She threw them to the side before moving back in under my arm, but before she could settle in, I took her arm and pulled her into my lap.

"Oh no, you too Sam," I said with a chuckle, and with her back against me I wrapped my arms around her and let my hands slide down over her chest. I struggled to not linger and cup her breasts, but still felt her nipples trail against my palms as I ran my hands down to her panties. Sam moved her hips a bit in my lap as my fingers reached around the sides of her thong and she raised her back just enough to let me slide them off her. She continued to kick them off until they got stuck around one of her ankles. She reached for them with her hand and threw them down on the floor with my boxers and then went back to sitting right next to me, this time lifting my arm up and placing it around her neck. Had my arm been just a bit long I would have been able to cup her breast. But that had to wait because now Talia was reaching for her panties, and with one swift move she pulled them down. She continued to bend forward and picked them up and threw them to the chair and when she stood up, I was finally greeted by the sight of her naked pussy. She had left a small stripe of black hair while shaving and under it I could see the outline of her puffy pussy lips.

From there Talia climbed into the pool and took a seat on the other side of me, but sat on her knees on the seat so her pretty little tits were above water. It wasn't long before we had downed the champagne bottle, and even though I had felt them up good under the water I figured it was time to move things forward. I think they felt it too because they both looked flushed and they were obviously both extremely hot. I started by motioning for Talia to move closer, which she did without hesitation and didn't stop until she had effectively straddled my leg. Sam obviously didn't want to be left out so she too moved up into my lap and by doing so I now had both their lovely tits right in front of my face. I reached an arm around each of them placing a palm on their butts, and from there I started to play with their tits with my mouth. I sucked both their nipples into my mouth and just loved the contrast of Talia's small and perky tits with Sam's much fuller and softer. Looking up I could see the girls was making out again and I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to feel those lips myself.

As I gently tugged on Sam's arm she moved down further into the water and from there she managed to pull me from Talia's nipples and our lips met in a soft kiss. Moments later I felt both of them nestle a hand in between my legs and take turns to cup my balls and jerk my shaft. I was getting hard as hell as I took turn making out with them. Still wanting more though I slowly slid up and sat on the edge of the tub and they both immediately moved in closer between my legs. Sam was the first to wrap her soft lips around my shaft. Staying under the water so long had made me less sensitive I think but the feeling was absolutely fantastic. Talia was eager to join in and demonstrated impressive skills as she slowly took my entire shaft down her mouth. Before I was getting too close to bursting though, I pulled Talia off my cock and moved her up in the pool until she was bending over the edge. Feeling with my hand I found her soaking wet pussy so I took my hard cock in my other hand and guided it towards her.

"Mhmm yeah, fuck me!" she moaned, just as I entered her tight hole. She arched her back and slammed her butt back towards me giving me the que to just fuck her with all I had. I grabbed a hold of her hair and started to pump her with long hard strokes and she responded with moans that I normally would be afraid would disturb my neighbors. But with all the noise from the club next door I doubted anyone would notice. Looking to my other side, Sam had moved up on the edge of the tub too and was rubbing her pussy, her eyes glued on me as I fuck her friend from behind. I have to last long enough to try that pussy too I thought to myself as I watched her play with her clit, and not long after I was given just that opportunity.

"Come here and fuck me too," Sam gasped, "before I come." Talia stared back at me almost with pleading eyes as I slid out of her but kept looking as I stepped over to Sam and moved my cock in between her spread legs. She moved her butt closer to the edge and just as I leaned in with my cock aimed at her open pussy she pushed herself onto me, almost like she was spearing herself on my cock. She pulled her legs around my waist and kept me still, deep inside her pussy, while her hand still played with her clit. Just a minute or so later she tensed up and I saw her explode into a wild orgasm.

"Fuck yeah, I'm coming!" she screamed and almost instantly started to shake and pump herself against my cock. I hadn't been inside her long but the feeling of her pulsating body was amazing and I could feel how her orgasm made her pussy cramp around my shaft. I kept fucking her until she pulled back and slid down into the water again with a deep moan. I sat back down on the edge and smiled at her. She looked dazed as she leaned against the pool and rested her head back on the edge.

"That was so hot," she said, still out of breath.

"True," I said and looked down at my hardon, and then over to Talia. She had turned around now and was sitting like Sam had just earlier, on the edge of the pool with her legs spread wide.

"Talia only comes if you lick her," Sam said.

"But you can fuck me if you want to," Talia quickly added.

"Let's find out" I said before I moved over towards Talia and leaned down between her legs. With my lips wrapped around her clit I first guided a finger up her pussy before I gently started to flick my tongue at her. This made her arch her back and jerk her hips and just as I found the spot that would make her tip over and come, I reached down with my other hand and pressed my thumb against her asshole. This made her crazy and seconds later she came in a shivering orgasm, pumping her body against my hands making both my finger and thumb slide in and out of her holes. Having made them both come I felt ready to let go myself so I climbed up on the edge of the pool and stood over Talia, with my dick right over her head.

"Why don't you return the favor?" I said and offered her a hand up. She took it and got up on her knees and came in the perfect position to give me my much-needed relief.

"Yeah Talia," Sam cheered on, "return the favor!" Talia just smirked at her and then returned her attention to my cock. She took it in her hand and started jerking it and then leaned up and took it deep in her mouth. She sucked me hard and bobbed her head in a fast pace up and down my shaft.

"Yeah make him cum in your mouth," Sam continued to cheer and started to climb out of the pool. As Talia kept sucking me, she walked around and stood beside me where she wrapped herself around my arm and gave me a deep kiss. I moved my hands to squeeze Sam's soft breasts and started to feel I was close to coming.

"Are you going to come in her mouth?" Sam whispered in my ear, and I jerked hard forward making Talia once more swallow my entire shaft, keeping it buried in her mouth.

"Mhmm, I will if she keeps that up," I panted and placed a hand on Sam's shoulder, gently pushing her down.

"Mhmm yeah keep sucking and I'll cum," I moaned as Sam got down on her knees just next to Talia. She looked mesmerized as my cock pumped in and out between Talia's sweet lips. My plan had been to let Sam suck me too but I was just too close to coming now. But seeing her lovely angel like face next to Talia gave me another mischievous idea just as I was about to explode.

"Oh, shit I'm coming," I panted and saw how Talia shut her eyes tightly and seemed ready to receive my load. But just as I started to come, I pulled out and only the first spurt hit Talia right in her open mouth. Sam, smiling as her friend made me cum, didn't have time to react as I aimed my cock towards her instead and emptied the rest of the load all over her pretty face. She gasped and shut her eyes as my load splashed against her and Talia started laughing hysterically as Sam sat there with my load dripping down her face. Once I had stopped shooting Sam opened her eyes too and before I could worry she would be upset she burst into a laugh too, spitting cum that was sticking to her lips. They both leaned in and took turns kissing my cock a few times before they took off and found my shower.

I was in my bathrobe watching TV when they re-emerged, Talia in her clothes and Sam wearing just a towel. They both seemed happy and Talia collected the bills I had left on the kitchen counter. Sam lingered as Talia called for a taxi and instead of getting dressed, she went over to sit next to me in the couch.

"If you let me stay the night, I'll suck your cock in the morning," she whispered while leaning in towards my side. "It'll be so much easier to get to the airport from here in the morning," she continued and looked at me with a sweet smile.

"Deal," I said, "but I only have one bed."

"Well I hope you don't mind," she replied with another smile, "I sleep in the nude," and she correctly took my silence as approval.

"I'm off," Talia shouted moments later and as she went out the door, and Sam and I went upstairs and were soon asleep.

It was probably the quick intake of the champagne that made me fall asleep so fast, and the next thing I could remember was someone stirring next to me in bed. As I slowly opened my eyes, I realized it was morning, and that thing stirring next to me in bed was Sam. Rolling onto my back, almost still asleep, I could feel her move on top of me and how her lips gently made contact with my neck.

12