Wish Cums True Pt. 05: Business Trip

Story Info
[MF, Shapeshifting, Mind-control]
3.2k words
4.48
23.7k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who haven't read the first parts of the series (since they were posted MONTHS ago) a TL;DR primer: I woke up from a very vivid dream where I had 3 wishes and my three wishes come true. I gained the powers to change physical form/skills/attributes for myself and others, as well as control/introduce thoughts in others, along with a shitload of money and some 3rd wish I haven't decided on yet. Also, my wife and I came to an agreement that I could fuck whomever I want as long as I tell her about it and then fuck her too...

It had been several weeks since my wishes came true and changed my life. I've had plenty of fun fucking my wife and many other women. I'd hooked up with my masseuse and the sexy college girl next door. I've even gone online and hooked up with several escorts a day because why not. But so far there was one woman I wanted to hook up with that I hadn't been able to crack and I just figured out a way to make it happen.

At work today, I found out I'd have to go on a last minute business trip the rest of the week with Rachel, my sexy co-worker and friend. We were good friends and always hung out and things never got sexual other than when talking about our wife/husband, but I always thought she was super hot.

She wears sexy office clothes and is about 5'8 with blonde hair that's an inch or so above shoulder length. She has sexy glasses that make her beautiful green eyes seem bigger than what should be possible. She's got a very sexy body to match, more of a curvy girl with big C/D cups and a full apple bottom ass. She's not the runner/athlete type, but more of a Marilyn Monroe/50's pin-up girl body. Normally this isn't my type, but her attitude was both playful and familiar and it drew me in. She flirted with everyone, but only up to a point and seemed fiercely prudish and loyal to her husband. For mental images, see link to similar girl.

As I got to know her and her husband though, I knew that she might put up a facade of a librarian, but behind the scenes, she was a FREAK and only her husband go to enjoy it. Apparently they were like rabbits and rarely went more than 12 hours without fucking each other. Who can blame them, they were both hot and didn't have any kids yet or any other responsibilities outside of work. But I had an idea that I could use on this trip to get with her and have her never be the wiser.

The trip began and as was the usual case was pretty boring. We were flying out to Nebraska to a client site to troubleshoot some issue they were having and give proper assurances that we could get them back on track. All three days of the trip were grueling 8-10 hour days full of meetings and walking the call center floor and visiting with stakeholders and working on servers. I was preparing to spring my trap on our last night in town. We were there for part of a software system production launch, which has to take place after hours or on a weekend, so our final meeting was Saturday morning with a flight home on Sunday and then we got a free day off from work on Monday for travel and working on the weekend.

The first day of the trip, every time we got a few minute's downtime, I pretended to work on my laptop or check my phone, but I used my powers to introduce very very naughty thoughts of fucking all of the good looking men at this work site into Rachel's mind. I could see she was very confused by this, but also she seemed to get more and more flustered as the day went by and finally when it was over, she skipped out on dinner with our clients to go back to her hotel.

The 2nd day, Friday, I got a little bolder. All throughout the day, during meetings, during downtime, when she was on the phone with our boss, I used my powers to instantly bring her right to the cusp of an orgasm and hold her there for a few seconds and then make it all disappear.

By the end of the day, I could tell she was flustered and I imagined that she was sopping wet from being that close and not being able to go take care of it. At the end of the day, she had to go to dinner with the team and her and I had a few drinks afterwards and she was definitely on edge. She kept saying what a weird day it was and how she just wanted to see her husband Kevin, but that when he found out she was going to be gone all weekend for work, he went with some friends to a beach house that had no internet for skype and he'd probably be out partying so he couldn't talk to her on the phone.

Luckily for our trip, while she was distracted by repeated near-orgasms and constant XXX-rated thoughts, I had been getting our work done and our meeting that was slated for all day Saturday finished early at about 11 am. The whole morning I kept up the near-orgasms and in between introduced all kinds of naughty thoughts into her head like her husband cheating on her or her fucking the hot waiter at the restaurant. After the meeting was over, I asked her to lunch to celebrate getting out early.

At lunch, we talked about our plans and how unfortunately we couldn't move our flights earlier to get home earlier. I told her that I was exhausted and wanted to go hang out in the pool and hot tub and she said she would probably finish her drink and then go relax in her room since she wasn't feeling well. Now was my chance! Earlier in the day, when she was in the ladies room, I grabbed one of her room keys from her purse. Now that I had a few minutes head start, my plan kicked into overdrive.

I ran upstairs to her floor and found her room and let myself inside. I pulled up my phone to find some pictures of her and her husband and then looking in the mirror, I changed my body to match his. I already knew what his voice sounded like, so that was an easy change. However, I kept my cock. Since the change, I've increased my size from 7"-ish to 12" and much thicker. I didn't think she'd mind. I set up my cell phone on the desk with it's camera facing the bed and then I got undressed and crawled under the covers and pretended to sleep.

Not 5 minutes later I hear the door lock click and the door push open. I hear Rachel come in, but she hasn't noticed me yet. She goes immediately into the bathroom and turns on the bath to begin filling it up. Then she walks out into the room and I can hear clothes being thrown onto the bed. I stir a little in the bed and she gives a quick scream, causing me to pop up on the bed and look at her.

"Kevin?! Oh my god you scared me. . . What are you doing here? And how did you get in the room? she asked, incredulously.

"Hi Rach. . . sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, but I thought you wouldn't be back to the room for like 4 more hours so I decided to take a nap. I came because you seemed so sad and lonely in your messages and I wanted to surprise you. Steve said you guys would be back in mid-to-late afternoon so I flew out this morning and got here right after you guys left for your job-site. I got into the room because you booked this hotel using our shared rewards account, so I just showed them my ID and they made an extra key for me," I explained.

While I was talking, she went into the bathroom in her bra and panties and skirt with sexy patterned stockings on and turned off the bath. The fact that this was working got my cock a little hard, especially seeing her with her top off. When she came out of the bathroom, I gave her one more near-orgasm and watched her eyes roll back and her legs get shaky at the foot of the bed.

"Are you alright Rach?!" I asked concernedly while pushing the covers off of the bed a little. I had improved Kevin's body so the size was roughly the same and the face and voice were a match, but his physique was much more muscular and toned along with the cock, which, unless he had a monster cock I wasn't aware of, would be new to her.

I jumped out of bed to be by her side and help her back up when she looked hungrily at me and said "I don't know, I've felt weird the last couple days, like super horny without being able to get off. I'm so glad you're here, I've needed you so bad. . ."

Her voice trailed off as I began to kiss her and pull her in close. My cock bobbed between our stomachs and my hands roamed her body and unhooked her lacy bra and then tossed it to the floor. She hungrily kissed back and rubbed her hands across my chest and back appreciatively, while not actually commenting on the extra muscles. I pulled away from her kiss and roughly turned her around and pulled her back against me. Whispering filthy things into her ears while letting my hands roam over her tits and stomach and pubic mound, god her body felt amazing.

She reached behind her back and started rubbing and stroking my cock and moaning, finally turning her head to me and saying "Please fuck me, please. . . I need it so bad, I've been trying to get off for days and I can't without you!"

The passion in her eyes was amazing. Kevin was a lucky dude if he got even half of that passion from her on the regular. Not wanting to waste any time, I did exactly as she suggested. I unzipped her skirt and slid it down her sexy legs along with her panties and stockings. She bent down at the waist as I did so and pulled the stockings off her feet and stepped out of them while I went back up and started eating her out from behind.

She moaned in pleasure and froze with her hands on her ankles and her ass in the air, her body literally quivering in anticipation of an orgasm. She did ask me to fuck her though, so very quickly I stood up straight and lined my cock up to her opening and pushed it in deep in one fluid motion.

"Oh FUCK!!" she screamed before putting her hand in her mouth to stifle the noise. She started to straighten up as I began to rhythmically thrust into her from behind and I grabbed both of her arms at the elbow to hold her body upright and bent over while I pounded her. I could feel she was getting close to an orgasm, so I mentally pushed her over the edge, but limited it to a quick short orgasm. She screamed and moaned and shook while I pounded her from behind and I told her I was going to cum.

She seemed disappointed, but her inner slut kicked in and she jumped off my cock to kneel in front of me and said "Yes, cum for me baby, let me see it!" as she jerked my cock in front of her tits. She must do this on the regular with her husband, but she didn't know the outcome was going to be different.After a couple more strokes, I couldn't take it any more. "Oh god Rach, I'm gonna c-c-cum!" I moaned as she continued jerking my cock. I could feel the first spurt welling up and then without any further warning, a huge gob of cum shot out and landed right on her forehead, leaving a line of cum from her left tit, up her cheek and over her glasses.

"Ahh, shit!" she yelled in surprise, right as the second spurt shot out and landed on her right eyebrow and dripped over her glasses and down her cheek onto her tit.

"Ohmigod!" she shrieked as she kept stroking and the cum kept coming out all over her face and hair and tits and neck. After about 8 more ropes had covered her, my orgasm subsided and she let go of my cock and leaned back to keep all the cum from dripping on the hotel room carpet.

"Holy SHIT Kevin, I think you missed me too. . ." she said with the sexiest cum-wink I've ever seen. Then she got up and walked into the bathroom and wiped most of the cum off before coming back out into the bedroom.

She missed some bits here and there, but seemed reasonably cleaned off as she walked up to me sitting on the edge of the bed. I stood up to kiss her and my still rock-hard cock bobbed up and down between us. I pulled her in for a passionate kiss and then picked her up and laid her down on the bed. With one hand, I pushed her hands up behind her head and gave her a look that said "Stay! Good girl. . ." and slowly kissed from her lips, down her breasts and stomach and finally to her sopping wet pussy.

I started to go down on her and within 5 minutes she'd had 2 more orgasms, but I wouldn't let her have a big one. I wanted to build up to it. She seemed temporarily relieved by them, but even more pent up afterwards and was just insatiable. Finally after going down on her for 15 minutes and getting her off a few more times, I wanted to finally let her have her mind-blowing, pent-up-frustration clearing orgasm to end all orgasms.

I flipped her over onto her stomach and straddled her legs with mine and entered her pussy from behind. From this angle, her legs were together and I could feel her whole body shaking. After slowly working my way up to speed, I started to pump my cock into her from behind hard and deep, with a slight pause at each end, varying in length to keep her off balance. I could feel her worked up to close to orgasming and I used my mind (and cock) to send her over the edge and off the cliff into a super orgasm.

I felt like I was riding a bull at a rodeo. Her whole body was shaking and quivering and she was screaming at the top of her lungs in complete ecstasy into the mattress while I pounded her deep from behind. Her orgasm went for a couple minutes that way, and without stopping, I flipped her over onto her back, while still orgasming, and began to fuck her deep in missionary. The whole time her head was thrown back in utter pleasure and occasionally she would look down at me with a look of confusion and awe at what was happening to her.

Finally, just as her super-orgasm was subsiding, I hissed "I'm gonna cum. . . " and pulled my cock out of her still-spasming pussy and jerked it over her stomach as rope after rope after rope of hot thick sticky cum shot out and left streaks that stretched from her belly button to over her head 2 feet onto the headboard. Finally after my orgasm subsided, I plopped down onto the bed next to her exhausted.

"Oh my god Kev, that was so fucking hot. I feel so much better. I'm so glad you came out and surprised me and jesus what a surprise it was..." she mumbled almost unintelligibly.

"Anything for you . . . and I'm glad you feel better," I said to her. Then I imagined her falling asleep and she quickly drifted off on top of the covers, covered in what seemed like a gallon of cum and naked as a jaybird. I got up and took a quick shower and threw on my clothes and headed back upstairs to my room with my camera to watch the video and probably jerk off a couple more times.

A few hours later when it was time for dinner, I called down to Rachel since I hadn't heard from her. She seemed pretty weirded out so I offered to stop in at her room on my way down to dinner. I got dressed and headed downstairs and knocked on her door and when she answered she was just wearing a hotel robe with what appeared to be nothing underneath it and a dazed look on her face.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Come in, sit down, I hope you don't mind I'm not ready yet. . ." she trailed off.

"Nah, it's fine, what happened though, you look like you've seen a ghost. . .?" I asked again.

"It's the weirdest thing," she answered. "After lunch when I came upstairs, I found Kevin in the room and jesus did we fuck the shit out of each other (we already talked to each other like this, so it wasn't out of character), and then I must've fallen asleep. . "

"Wait, Kevin is HERE? Then where is he?" I asked.

"He said he talked to you about our schedule so he could surprise me, he said he got my hotel room key because we booked the hotel under our rewards program, but now I realize that the hotel was booked by the company's travel dept so that can't be right. And he's gone... I haven't seen him since I went to sleep and there's no bags or anything here," she continued.

"Did you call him?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've been calling him for the last hour, but I haven't been able to get through to his phone and I've left some probably weird sounding voicemails on his phone. But I called all of our friends he's at the beach house with and talked to Kelly and she said that Kevin and a couple of our other friends chartered a fishing boat and have been out fishing since like 5am," she said, starting to get a little upset.

"Well, I didn't talk to him, and you've been saying you didn't feel well, any chance that you took a nap after lunch and just dreamed the whole thing?" I asked.

"Well, that's probably what happened, but if that's the case, then why did I wake up all sticky?!" she asked rhetorically.

"How indeed?" I thought to myself. Man, my wife is going to enjoy the video we shot, and this gives me some new ideas for fun in the future.

In the end Rachel bounced back and realized she must have dreamed the whole thing and was just exhausted/drunk from our trip and some drinks at lunch and seems to be none the wiser. . .