Wish Fulfilment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused in front of the body-length mirror on the closet door, straightening the tie on his crisp, freshly ironed suit. "Whelp, I'm off to work. Make sure to drink plenty of fluids, and do those exercises the doctor recommended, okay? And for god's sake, no burnt offerings on the porch. I'll be back for dinner."

She trundled over to the fridge, spite in her eyes. With a violent yank she opened the door and pulled out a brown paper bag. "I shall have my revenge, mortal...and I packed you pastrami and cheese." She held out the lunch as if it contained snakes. He took it and kissed her again.

"Love ya!" He said as he made his way out the door.

"Your world is doomed..." She responded halfheartedly. The door closed, and she sat down at the dinner table. As she pondered her terrible fate, Mercy found herself absently rubbing the bulge in her stomach. Unbidden thoughts surged through her mind. Picking out baby clothes. PTA meetings. Driving around in a minivan. Giving and receiving unconditional love from a dotting husband and a wonderful child. Domestic bliss.

"Ugh," Mercy said with a roll of her eyes, "Bastard should have just killed me."