Wish I May, Wish I Might

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
728 Followers

Standing watching Mark fuck Jenny, Art mulled over the scene before him. He and his buddy, Mark, had a mature, married, woman, who was now, and who would be in the future, be willing to fuck them, whenever her husband was away.

When they knew the coast was clear, both boys would appear at the Bowerman house. When she would open the door, Jenny would frown at them. She would let them stand there for a few seconds. Then, she would ask, "Is there anything that I can do for you boys?"

Playing along, one or the other would say, "We understand that the lady of the house needs some assistance."

Jenny would retort, "But why are there two of you?"

"We are like potato chips, you have to have more then one."

All three would laugh as then walked up the stairs to the front bedroom for an hour, or more, of injecting Jenny with their young cocks.

Ellen Austin. Well, you might wonder, what happened to the boys interest in her. Especially after the bed luck at New Years. In May, all the local kids were at a nightclub on the lake. Mark had not asked a girl to the graduation prom. Ellen was finishing her freshman year at a local business college. The business college had few attractive guys, so Ellen had not had a date in three months. She spied Mark. "Hi Mark, how are you?"

"Just fine. You?"

"Good. Say, could I get a ride home. The girls are going to another bar. I just as soon pass on that, if I can go with you."

Riding in the car, Mark was treated to an amazing conversation. "Are you taking anyone to the prom, Mark?"

"Have not asked anyone as yet."

"Would you like to go?"

"Sure."

"You know, I used to date Troy Burton. We went steady. I had sex with him a lot. I miss having sex. If we went to the prom together, we could have a lot of sex between now and then."

Mark was wordless for a minute. What to hell is going on here? He thought. It dawned on him that she was telling him, as plainly as possible, that she would fuck him any time that he wanted it in exchange for him taking her to the prom.

He pulled off the main highway onto "Gilbert Pond" road. He knew a lane off the road that ended in a clearing. He stopped there. "I would love to take you to the prom, Ellen," he said as he slid across the seat towards her. His lips found hers. Her blouse and bra soon were off, with his hands fondling her lush tits. She did not resist as he took off her skirt and panties. He placed a coat and blanket behind her. As he slid onto her, she took his head with both hands while she kissed him, very hard on the lips. She would not release his head, as their lips ground together. She did not let go while he played with her tits, nor when his finger found her crack, or when it slipped into her.

When his cock followed his finger into her pussy, she forced her tongue into his mouth for what turned out to be a five minute French kiss. Oh, Wow, he thought. She is a lot tighter then Jenny. It was so neat thrusting his cock into her, hearing her moan. An hour later, she whispered in his ear, "Hey, we have to go. It is past midnight. My folks will be looking for me."

When he kissed her goodnight, she whispered, "Thank you for the invitation, and thank you for the evening. We will have to do it again, soon."

Mark felt like he was ten feet tall.

The next morning Art's phone rang. "Hey, good Buddy, did I have a night last night."

"Love to hear about it, but the folks are here, and I have to run. Tell me this afternoon."

"Will do."

That afternoon, after the excitement of sharing the tale of sex with Ellen, Art said, "You got me horny. Boy would I love to fuck her. We will have to figure a way to do it, like we did Jenny.

The next week, when Mr. Bowerman was out of town, the boys were in bed with Jenny, after each had taken a turn with her. Making small talk, Jenny asked, "So what is new with you guys?"

In detail, Mark outlined the unusual offer that Ellen had made to him. Jenny just smiled a knowing women's smile. She understood Ellen's age old scheme, only too well. She had done the same thing herself, both in high school, and college. When Art mentioned that he sure would like to have sex with Ellen too, Jenny became a conspirator. "What is the date of the Prom?" She asked.

"June twenty-two." Mark replied.

"My husband will be out of town. Art, if I can be your date to the prom, we could double date with Mark and Ellen. I'll make sure that she drinks a lot of vodka. If we get her drunk, we can take her to my cabin. The rest is up to you guys."

All agreed that it would be worth a try. Jenny knew that she could dress and make herself up to pass as a college girl, if the lighting was subdued.

The big night came. Ellen accepted Jenny as a junior in college. The prom was held in the city auditorium. Every table was filled. The music could not have been better. It was the "Rambling men." There were five turning globes with colored spotlights creating dancing lights throughout the hall. Everybody, of course, had smuggled a bottle, or two, into the hall. Miss Atherton, an English teacher, and Miss Thayer, the Spanish teacher, were there to make sure that everyone behaved. Sitting at a table in the corner, they got into a long discussion concerning changes in staffing for the coming year, which resulted in them not seeing or caring about what was happening in the hall.

Ellen Austin got drunk alright. But, the plan got pushed aside, when Ellen and Mark were approached by five couples from her business college who knew of a hot party brewing at one of their friend's camp. There would be mostly college kids there, so Ellen really wanted to go. She told her friends, "Gee, wait for us, we will follow in Art's car, right behind you."

Ellen led Mark to where Art and Jenny stood on the dance floor. She explained to them where they were going. Mark, a little slow from his drinks, did not counter her position, either with her friends, nor with Art and Jenny, so they assumed that it was okay with him. Jenny smiled as she considered that she would be with lots and lots of drunk young men who just might be interested in some strange pussy. Hers.

There were wall-to-wall kids at the remote camp. Art later guessed at one-hundred, or more. There was over a thousand dollars worth of booze that the father of the boy, Barry Dansk, who invited them all, had at the camp, stored in a closet. Half would be gone in the morning. A three thousand dollar stereo, with a three hundred watt woofer, boomed out the sounds, easily heard a quarter mile from the camp.

Within an hour, some were so drunk that they stood, glassy eyed, leaning against a wall. Mark, Art, and their dates got separated. Anyone would dance with anyone. Art had an older girl, with huge tits, come up to him. She wrapped her arms around him, pressed her body to his, and danced with tiny little movements of her ass. It was sexy as hell. When he let go of her left hand, she wrapped her arm around his neck, while placing her head on his shoulder. Nothing was said, when he took her left tit in his hand. Nothing was said when he walked her to his car. Nothing was said when he lowered her to her back on the rear seat of his car. She moaned, moaned, and moaned some more when his cock was reaming her pussy.

Mark dragged a tiny girl out of the camp, down to the beach.. She could not have weighed an ounce over ninety-five pounds. He had always wanted to fuck a tiny girl, one who he would completely cover. She fit the bill, just fine. Although drunk, she was an active fuck, one of the best he would ever have. They spent over an hour discovering each other.

Jenny carefully sought out a big tough looking guy. She wanted a night of rough sex. When she got him alone, he was so drunk that he could not get his cock hard. Jenny went looking elsewhere. The night was young, she knew.

What happened to Ellen, you may be thinking? Ellen was seeing double by the time that they arrived at the party, from the drinks that Jenny had given to her. She did not intend to separate from Mark.

Now Barry Dansk, whose father owned the camp, had a much older friend by the name of John Duff. Duff invited his brother-in-law, Bob Wilson, and Woody McMann. These three guys were outlaws. All were thirty-eight years old. They had come to Barry's parties before. The only thing that they had in mind was pussy.

No one noticed when they arrived, what with the dimmed lights, noise, confusion, and flowing booze. No one noticed when they surrounded a very drunk Ellen, or when they half walked, half carried her to their van. No one noticed the van drive away. In the back, on the bed, Ellen was on her back, with John kissing her.

"Ohoo, are we going some-some-somewhere?" she mumbled.

"Everything is all right, Baby." John said as his right hand found and lowered the zipper to her skirt. In a very remote farmers field, the van pulled into a barn. The door was closed. They were four miles from the nearest residence. It was pitched dark. Three sets of hands finished removing Ellen's clothes. John placed his mouth on her clitoris. Bob and Woody sucked her tits, while lying on her arms, keeping her in place. They had done this before. Each man knew what needed to be done to maintain complete control of the woman's arms and legs. Naked themselves, their cocks were hard, bobbing up and down as they shifted around, playing with this woman, who they would all be fucking again and again, before returning her to the party.

It was at the same moment that Mark was putting his cock into the girl who had draped herself on him that John said, quietly, "Hold her legs."

Ellen felt each leg grasped just above the knee. Her legs were lifted and spread. A large man slid onto her. She felt him fumble with his cock, placing it to her entrance. The thrusting started slowly. Then, the pace quickened until the man was hammering his cock into her. They both begin to pant. He grunted several times as his seed was pumped into her. He rolled off, onto her right arm. The man who had been holding it rolled onto her. A new cock was in her, pumping faster then the first.

It rose in her, as it was want to do. It was the age old desire to mate, to breed. "Let me go. Let me hold him," she pleaded. Her arms were released. She grabbed the man's ass, tucking her ass in the air to receive all his cock.

"Oh, God, oh, oh, oh, hu, hu, hu, aaahhhhh." Ellen, now covered with sweat, relaxed, as yet another cock was thrust into her.

During a lull, a drink was thrust at Ellen. "Here Baby, this will make you feel good." It was a very stiff drink. Later, she was given another. By the time that they were finished with her, she was hardly able to talk, much less remember what and who with, she had spent the last three hours. She was walked to Barry's door, and pushed inside.

Stumbling, she walked right into the arms of a dude by the name of Jerry Knickerbocker, who knew an opportunity when he saw one. Without missing a beat, he kept her walking to the cellar stairs. He had gone down there looking for a private place to take a girl. There was a bedroom down there. Ellen hardly felt him lie her on her back, or his lifting her skirt. John and his friends had not put her panties on. Her pussy was now exposed to yet another man.

"Going to fuck you, girl," Jerry whispered as much to himself, as to her.

Ellen whispered back groggily, "whatever?"

Now four-thirty AM, many of the original party goers had left. As usually occurs, a group of single guys, who had crashed the party, remained.

All seven of them were in the master bed room, naked. One was on a woman fucking her as hard as he could. Another had his cock in hand, ready to put it into her as soon as she was free. As she had for the four guys before this one, Jenny was thrusting her pussy at his descending cock. It was not often that Jenny got all the cock that she wanted, as she would this night. As dawn started to change the sky from black to a light gray, Art discovered Jenny. She was on her back, dressed, asleep, alone in the bedroom. He loaded her into his car. In the back seat was Ellen, asleep in Mark's arms.

After dropping Jenny and Ellen off, the boys compared notes. "You should have seen this little chick. She did not have a titty to her name, but her little ass would go every-which-way." Mark boasted. "Oh, yaw, well this Amazon creature, with just great tits hung all over me. I fucked her three times. You should have seen her tits flopping?" Art countered, not to be outdone.

Just before Art drove off, he told mark, "Wish that the gals had some excitement tonight."

"Too bad, huh?"

I'm Softly

Please be sure to vote.

Softly
Softly
728 Followers
12