Wish Upon A Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynne84
Lynne84
13 Followers

"What would you do next?" I asked breathlessly.

"I'd lift your tank top off slowly, loving the way your body looked in the moonlight," he said with a kiss. He snaked his hands down the sides of my body, slipping his fingers beneath the fabric. "Your skin is so soft," he murmured against my throat.

"So is your touch," I whispered.

He lifted the shirt up to the bottom of my breasts and kissed them tenderly. I sighed heavily. He ran his tongue on the underside of the soft, sensitive skin as he lifted my tank top further up. Brayden scooped me up in his arms and wriggled me out of my tank top and tossed it to the floor. He lowered me back down to the sheets and kissed me, pressing his bare chest against mine. The warm flesh-on-flesh contact was incredible and gave me goosebumps all over.

"Then, I'd run my hands over your chest, gently pinching your nipples. I'd follow with my mouth, my tongue." Brayden ran his hands over my breasts and stroked my nipples. His lips made their way from my mouth all the way to the open space in the center of my chest. His tongue passed over to my right nipple, circling it delicately. I whimpered as he put his entire mouth over it, sucking. As I began writing beneath him, Brayden stopped and switched to the other side. I threw my arms around his neck and held him close to me. His hands gently cupped my breasts, his left hand fondling my nipple. "I'd find my way further down your body after that," he mumbled as my hardened tip slipped from his mouth. He kissed my abdomen and then my navel. His tongue played with my soft flesh, exciting me further as I squirmed with pleasure. He licked the area above the elastic of my shorts and I gasped. "I want to show you what you have missed out on, Piper."

"What do you mean?" I asked. He placed his fingers in the top of my shorts and gently peeled them from my body, discarding them on the floor. His hands ran up and down my body as his breathing became labored.

"You're clean shaven," he remarked in amazement.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No! No, Lord, no," he said. "It's perfect, like the rest of you." He placed a kiss on my bare mound, sending jolts of electricity through my body. He separated my legs and began kissing my inner thighs. I watched him intently, my breathing ragged. He ran a finger along my slit, look up at me as I stared into his eyes. I became wetter by the minute, waiting for Brayden to finally feel it. With both thumbs, he spread my lips and covered it with his mouth. I threw my head back in ecstasy, moaning loudly. His tongue snaked up and down my wetness, nibbling on my sensitive lips. Brayden latched onto my clit without warning and sucked me hard. I cried out as an orgasm overtook me, tears welling in my eyes from the intense pleasure. His tongue pushed into my hole as my climax subsided and he slurped up all of my juices that ran abundant.

"Oh God, Brayden," I managed to say, "that was amazing." As if ignoring me, he continued to lick at my overly sensitive pussy. I felt his fingers creep up and begin to explore me as well. He plunged one finger deep within me without a word. All I could do was grunt and thrust my pelvis toward him. He thrust in and out of me rapidly, drawing cries of pleasure from me. He stopped momentarily to my dismay. Suddenly, I felt fuller and he quickened the pace. He had pushed another finger into me. I breathed rapidly, entwining my fingers in his hair. "I'm gonna cum again, Brayden," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum." As he latched onto my clit with is lips and tongue, Brayden lifted his two fingers and rubbed. I was overtaken by shakes and couldn't make any noise. My whole body finally relaxed and I lay spent on my bed, chest heaving. Brayden neatly lapped up my visual pleasure and snaked his body up next to mine. It felt as if I were on drugs with all the endorphins coursing through my veins. I was unable to even move my arms for a while. Brayden left a soft kiss on my lips, on which I could taste myself.

"Brayden, that was amazing."

"I just want to make you feel good," he replied, nuzzling against my neck. "I'll do anything you want me to do." I stroked his face.

"Brayden..."

"Yes, Piper."

"Come stand in front of me on the floor." He willingly obliged as I sat up with my feet dangling. He stood before me, waiting for his next instruction. I gave him none. I put my hands out and began stripping him of his only piece of clothing. As I peeled his boxers off, his cock sprang out in front of him. It was much longer and thicker than Paul's had been. I breathed in deeply as I reached out to touch him. I cradled his rock solid manhood in my hands, stroking it lovingly. I leaned forward and sunk my entire mouth over the top of him. I tried to fit as much as I could into my mouth, but I could only go about ¾ of the way down. With him deep in my mouth, I began caressing his cock with my tongue. His pre-cum that had gathered on the tip was much sweeter than Paul's and not as thick and chalky. It was almost a treat to have tasted it.

"Your mouth," Brayden gasped, "oh, God, it feels so good." I quickened my pace as he wrapped his fingers in my hair, massaging my scalp as my mouth bobbed up and down on his cock. My tongue worked hard within the confines of my lips, flicking over the head of his penis and swirling around his hard shaft. "Piper," he warned, "I'm gonna cum." As soon as he said that I released him. I leaned down and ran my tongue over his balls, applying a light pressure with my hand at the base of his cock. "Are you tryin' to kill me?" he tried to joke. I could see that holding it back really looked like it was going to kill him. I took his hands in mine, I saw his cock twitch.

"What would you do next, Brayden?" I asked as I leaned against the pillows on my headboard, scooting fully onto the bed. He climbed over me and hovered, his face less than an inch from mine.

"I would make love to you," he said kissing me. "The kind of love you've always wanted to have. The kind that would show you just how wonderful you really are."

"I want you to have my virginity," I told him in earnest. "I just want you."

I lay back all the way, spreading my legs for Brayden,. He positioned himself between them and took my face in his hands. As he leaned in to kiss me I wrapped my arms around him. He slowly inched his way into me, stretching me fiercely as he did. I whimpered against his mouth. I felt him trembling against me, trying hard to retain control of himself. Once he had gotten completely into me he broke the kiss and looked down into my eyes.

"Piper, are you okay?" I shifted slightly beneath him, letting myself adjust to his tremendous girth. As I lay there, the feeling of being stretched diminished and was replaced by a wonderful feeling of fullness. I suddenly wanted more. I couldn't get enough.

"Fuck me," I commanded, pulling him down into a kiss. A smile spread across his face as he began moving his hips. In and out, very slowly at first, my juices coating us both. He ground his pelvis into me with each inward thrust, pushing against my clit. I moaned quietly as he pushed into me. His trembling became more noticeable and it didn't take any more for me to figure out what would remedy that situation. "Harder," I groaned. "Faster." He needed no more encouragement than that. Each drive became more powerful than the last, pushing deeper into me with more rapidity. My moans became louder and quicker as his strokes became poundings. I drew my knees up closer to my chest, giving him a deeper target. In one fluid motion Brayden threw my legs over his shoulders and leaned forward again, supporting himself on his forearms. The only sounds that escaped him were those of heavy, jagged breathing and grunts each time he plunged into me. He ground himself harder and harder into me, the friction so unbearably pleasurable on my clit. With his cock stroking my insides, stimulating my G-spot and his pelvis grinding into my clit, I could feel myself coming closer and closer to climax. "Brayden," I whimpered, grabbing onto his arms, "I'm getting close. I'm gonna cum." He pushed harder and faster.

"Cum for me, Piper," he breathed. "I want you to cum for me." I moaned louder as he sped up.

"Oh Brayden," I cried, "it was you I thought of last night when I came! And it's happening again. Oh, Brayden, yes! Yes!" And as Brayden fucked me as hard and fast as he could, I came. My body shook uncontrollably, my pussy walls seized around his cock. I dug my nails into his forearms as he continued to fuck me hard. As I came down from my inexplicable high, Brayden began tensing up.

"Piper, I'm cumming. Oh, shit, I'm cumming!"

With one final hard shove into me, Brayden came, shooting deep within me. The grinding on my clit sent me over the edge once more as Brayden came within me. Slowly, my legs slipped from his shoulders and lay limp on the bed. He collapsed atop my body, both of us sweaty, chests heaving. I had barely noticed that the storm outside had stopped and had given way to a clear sky with silver moonlight. It shone in through the panes of my window and the light cascaded over the right half of Brayden's body. The sweat glistened on his tan skin and his muscles looked taut. His eyes focused sweetly on mine as he swept a stray hair from my eyes. He was beautiful in every way. He looked like a man I could grow to love. He kissed my lips and leaned back slightly. Our mutual admiration kept us from saying anything for the time being.

"How do you feel?" he asked as he finally caught his breath. I looked into his eyes as I kissed him and smiled.

"As if I've just had a wish come true."

Lynne84
Lynne84
13 Followers