Wish You Were Here

Story Info
A steamy stoned shower gets hot.
754 words
3.44
25k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull off my bra and stand in the bathroom, I ease my panties down over my hips and drop them on the floor, I can smell us on them, our smell from last night. Checking my face in the mirror over the sink I can see that my eyes are just starting to show that I'm stoned, that same glazed, happy look I get after you make me cum with your tongue, they have the same sparkle in them to.

The cool air from the ajar window gives me goosebumps, I can feel them rise all over my body, my nipples harden, getting darker and crinkling my skin, it feels good. I am aware of every detail about my body, the warmth of my wetness, spreading down my thighs, chilling my skin in the breeze. I rub my hand over my other arm, feeling the fine, barely there hair standing up, I wonder if it's the weed or the chill or last nights memories that have me feeling this way, my fingers are cold too, I notice as I pinch my erect nipples between my thumb and finger, the feelings send another bubble of warmth onto my thighs. I lose my self for a while, then remember why I am naked in the bathroom.

I turn the shower to 10, I love hot showers when I'm stoned, more when you are with me, but you are at work, I can't get you out of my head as I step into the shower, the water is still icy, it makes my skin tingle all over, somehow making my wetter, I catch my breath as it turns to warm, then hot. The steam curls up, round my ankles and legs, the way my silk hold-ups did last night, I smile as I remember how hard they made you, my hands follow the path of steam, over my belly, across my butt, over my full hips, my hands reach my tits and I cup them pushing them up and together, the hot water is turning the skin on my chest and neck pink, flushing it, the same way an orgasm does.

I let my hands wander down my body again, over my pussy, I keep my hand palm up, the ball of my thumb over my clit, fingers lightly pushing into me, I find I'm wet, wetter than I thought, then I remember how hard and deep You came last night, this is both of us. I'm shocked at how wanton I must look.

I realise that I want you to be watching me, maybe you have a hidden camera and you are watching me right now? I arch my ass back into the stream of hot water, pulling my cheeks apart, so it can run down onto my ass. I lift my foot onto the side of the shower, seeing for the first time why you adore them so much, cute little toes, short, even nails painted dark. I'm not getting out of the shower yet, I want you to see everything, how good my fat pussy lips look and I want to cum for you. I pull the shower head down and move it closer to my ass, it feels so good, but not like your tongue, which drives me insane with its soft, gentle strokes. I put the shower head back, pointing it at my nipples.

I need a cock so bad, I imagine you inside me, your big, fat, cock pumping me, the silver cock ring you wear at the base (making you almost too big for me to take) pushes against my clit, I bend over, push two fingers inside me just like you did last night, but it doesn't fill me the way you did, I use my other hand to tease my clit. Seeing this would make you cum, I think about that, you cumming over your hand and jeans.

I'm pushed against the shower wall, the water splashing down onto me, making my hair fall across my face, I don't care, It just makes me feel dirtier and sexier for you, I push harder onto my fingers, my clit hot and swollen with blood, it tingles as I increase my pressure, the tingle bursting and exploding, sending shockwaves over me, my knees go weak and my head spins, I can't stay quiet and find myself calling your name as I cum...You answer, I didn't hear you come in from work and the steam gave you perfect cover...