Wishes

Story Info
A husband makes his wife's fantasy of a threesome come true.
2k words
4.12
51k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leandra and her husband Rafe were always playing little bondage role-playing games. They liked to think it kept their marriage from getting stale. But even after 10 years of marriage and almost that many years of role playing, she needed more excitement in her sex life. Rafe knew she had fantasies of having a threesome with another man, and he was going to fulfill the fantasy for her, she just didn't know it yet.

Rafe had talked with Anthony, one of his oldest, best friends. Anthony had always thought that Leandra was hot as hell and the chance to fuck her made him hott as hell. Anthony was 6'4, broad shoulders, 210lbs. He always got teased that he looked like a Viking with his long golden blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He had played football in high school and still kept himself in shape. Rafe knew his wife was going to love being fucked by this huge stud. Rafe told Anthony to show up at his house that night at 8p.m. sharp, and he would have his wife primed for him. Rafe smiled at the thought.

That night after a nice dinner and two bottles of champagne, Rafe told his wife to take a nice hott bath. He has a knowing gleam in his eyes that made leandra tingle all over. She was going to get tied up tonight, and she knew it. Leandra always like this particular role-playing game, where she was totally at Rafe's mercy, venerable to whatever he wished of her. Totally his for the taking. Leandra stayed in the hott tub for as long as she could, knowing he would be setting the mood, with candles, incense and restraints on the bed. She was too excited to stay any longer and rose, glistening wet from the tub. Leandra dried herself and slowly opened the bathroom door. Standing there completely naked, excited beyond belief, she scanned the room. Everything was as she had expected though upon closer inspection she saw a black table which Rafe had laid some new toys, along with the others they already had. Leandra starred at the new toys, there was a huge dildo, must have been 10 inches in length. There was also a new vibrator, it was at least 9 inches long and had three parts to it.

She picked this new toy up and examined it. The vibrator had a piece sticking out for her clit, one for her pussy and another smaller one for her ass. Leandra smiled at her husbands choice of toys, this would definitely be a fun night. She put the vibrator down a saw there was also a new blindfold, and ball gag. She smiled as she walked to the bed where the restraints were already in place.

Rafe walked in the room spied his wife and stalked over to where she was standing. Leandra stayed her ground, never flinching and he made his way around her. He looked more menacing tonight. Rafe wore a black hooded cloak, and not much else. She could barely see his face for the hood covered most of it. Rafe stood behind her, running his hands down her shoulders, down her arms until he stopped at her wrists and grabbed them tightly in his. Her arms were wrenched behind her. He held her there with one huge hand, as his other hand made its way around to her breasts. He plucked her already swollen nipple with his thumb and forefinger."Ouch, hunny." She jumped.

Rafe smacked her hard on the ass. "Don't speak unless spoken too! You understand me?" He asked her roughly. "Okay." He smacked her on the ass again. She jumped and tried to break away from him. He stopped her easily. "The answer I was looking for was, Yes sir." He told her.

Leandra was a little scared now, they had never played this sort of game and she wasn't sure she liked it. Rafe tightened his grip on her nipple. "Yes sir." She cried out. Rafe let go of her nipple, traced his way up her shaking body to her face, turned her head to face him. "Now you know what's expected of you, Do what you're told and you won't be punished again. Understand?" He smiled at her wide-eyed stare. She slowly shook her head that she understood. "Good girl."

Rafe stood looking at his wife, she couldn't see his face very well, but he knew she was trying. "Go lay on the bed." He wasn't asking he was telling and she obeyed without delay. Rafe quickly tied her wrists and ankles to the bed with the restraints he had in place. She was now venerable to his every whim and she loved the little thrill that shot through her spine at the thought.

Rafe plucked up the new blindfold and swung it in the air slowly, while he watched the emotions race across her face. From anxiety to excitement. Rafe slowly made his way to leandra, who was watching his every move. "You are going to love what I do to you tonight." He told her as he slipped the blindfold over her head and over her eyes. "Just so you can't tell me NO, I'm going to gag you right now." He told her.

He saw her tense a little. "Wait, what if I don't want you to do something?" She asked.

"Well my dear, you will have to believe that I know everything that you like, You do trust me don't you?" He asked her.

"Yes, you know that I do."

With that he pushed the gag to her mouth, softly. When she resisted, he pushed a little harder. "Open for me, sweetheart."

She was very tense and unsure but she slowly opened her mouth so he could get the ball gag in her mouth. When he was finished buckling the clasp. He ran light kisses all over her face. He saw that relaxed her. But she tensed again when she heard the door bell ring. She pulled the ties that bound her to the bed and Rafe said nothing to her as he went to open the door for Anthony. Anthony was right on time and already had a raging hard on. He couldn't believe he was going to get to fuck leandra. As soon as he entered the house, Rafe showed him into the bedroom where a naked and bound leandra lay on the bed. She was thrashing her head around trying to get the blindfold off, but it wasn't budging. Rafe went to his wives head, grabbed her, and stopped the thrashing motion. She tensed up right away. She had no idea what was going on.

"Stop and enjoy what's going to happen to you."

Leandra tried to figure out what he was talking about when she felt another set of hands on her legs. She knew it couldn't be Rafe cause he was holding her head still. Oh my god, she thought. There's another man in here touching me.

"Just relax and enjoy, No one here is going to hurt you." Rafe told her.

Leandra tried to relax but she wanted to know who else was in the room with them, about to know her very intimately. She felt the other man run his hands up her thighs, passing her center and going to her hips up to her breasts. She could feel herself getting wet. She was excited, she let herself relax and enjoy the sensations her husband and this other man were doing to her.

"Ah yes, sweetheart. You like that don't you?"

She moaned her response.

"Then your going to like this even more."

Rafe got up and picked up the three pronged dildo. She was so wet already. He didn't even have to use any lube on her. He pushed the dildo into her pussy while the one for her ass was barely touching her. She was moaning now wanting more. Anthony untied her ankles so they would have better access to all of her. While Anthony held her legs up Rafe slowly pushed the vibrator in her ass, he hadn't turned it on yet. She was moaning louder now, trying to thrust her hips as Anthony held her still. Rafe reached up and smacked her ass hard, "Hold still. Don't move unless I give you permission."

She whimpered but stopped moving. Rafe moved the vibrator in and out a couple of times before he turned it on full speed. Leandra let out a shocked cry and tried to move her hips again. Rafe turned the vibrator off and smacked her ass again.

"Don't move unless I tell you that you can or else I'll let you lie here and we won't touch you anymore."

Leandra went still. She didn't want it to stop before it even began. "Good girl."

Rafe turned the vibrator back on full speed, he could tell that she was having a really hard time not moving. Anthony was at her breast suckling them, nipping them until they stood erect. Anthony looked up and Rafe told him to take over where he was. Anthony took over torturing leandras pussy and ass with the vibrator. While Rafe went to her head and pulled the blindfold off her head and took out the gag. Just as he did, Anthony pushed the clit part of the vibrator on her clit. Leandra was breathing hard and was about to come when she looked down and saw who was torturing her pussy, her eyes widened and she cried out as she came hard. Anthony put that vibrator to the side on the bed and kissed her thighs as she came down from her orgasm. She didn't have enough time to completely recover before Anthony was moving up between her thighs, positioning himself to fuck her. He looked down at her and smiled as he slides his massive cock inside her. Leandras eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly as she reveled in the pleasure Anthony was giving her. Rafe was in the chair watching as his pretty wife got fucked by another man. Anthony pumped into her hard and fast and he knew he was going to come, when leandra cried out. He couldn't hold back after that and came in two more thrusts.

Rafe who had been watching, didn't wait for leandra to recover. He took the remaining restraints from her wrists.

"Get on your knee's." He told her.

When she didn't move fast enough, he flipped her over on her stomach and gave her ass and hard swat. She jumped and got on her knee's. He got the other big dildo and pushed it into to her pussy, she cried out and arched her back, but didn't try to get away. This time it was Anthony who was watching. Rafe pulled the dildo put of her pussy and slowly pushed it in her ass. He knew he would have to go slowly because it was so big. When he got it all the way in, he stopped and let her get used to it. The slowly started fucking her ass with it. She moaned as she arched her back and spread her legs farther apart to give him better access. He pulled the dildo almost all the way out and drove his cock all the way into to her in one thrust. Anthony was watching leandras face as Rafe pulled the vibrator out of her ass and pushed his cock in her pussy. Every time one would come out something else would go in.

Anthony knelt by the bed and as Rafe sped up his pace. Anthony pinched her clit, rubbed it between his fingers as she cried out. She was about to come again, Rafe knew how to bring her over and drove both himself and the dildo into her at the same time, over and over again until she screamed with her release. Leandra lay on the bed totally exhausted. Both Rafe and Anthony had smiles on their faces, as Anthony got up, got dressed and went to place a kiss on her head. "See you next time." He was smiling wickedly as he left.