Wishes Do Come True

Story Info
Diane spends quality time with Dad.
2.1k words
4.19
339.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so excited to be invited to it! When she called her Dad and told him about the conference she was beside herself with excitement! It was a 5 day affair out of state for incoming Freshman who had been part of their schools student governments. Diane had been council president for her last 3 years and met the requirements easily. Since she was under 21 she was required to have a parent attend and with her mother having died 7 years earlier it meant that her Dad would have to take her. She thought that would be great to have him there as he was a really great looking old guy (all of 45!) and would enjoy spending the time with her as he always did seem to spoil her.

Her Dad, Ken, thought it was a great event to attend and told her to set up all the needed plans and they would go.

When the day arrived they flew to the conference and arrived at the hotel to check in.

-----

"I will check us in, you can wait here with the luggage and I will be right back." said Ken as he opened the car door and went into the front office.

"Hello, may I held you?" said Beth, the front desk manager.

"Yes please, I have a reservation for Green."

"Yes, here it is, 5 nights, double, no smoking" replied Beth.

"Double? You mean two rooms, right?" asked Ken.

"No, that's two double beds, that's what was reserved."

"I am sure it was two rooms, you can change it to that, right?"

"Sorry, we are full due to the conference. Will the two doubles still be OK?"

Ken was not sure if Diane had made a mistake in the rooms or if the hotel had, either way it was to late to find anywhere else to stay. He hoped Diane would be OK with it since it was just for a couple of nights.

Ken returned to the car to tell Diane about the room mix-up. When she heard about how they would be sharing one room she was surprised how much the news excited her! She had always been a little turned on by her Dad, she knew even her girl friends were. She had on a couple of occasions seen him in just his shorts and knew that there was a "lot" to her Dad. Her best friend was always kidding her that one day she was going to let her Dad find her naked and see what he would do!

Once they dropped their bags off in the room they headed down to check in to the conference. There was to be a number of meetings for the students and some mixers and social events for the parents.

At the first break Diane found her Dad to introduce a friend she had made.

"Hey Dad, wait up!" yelled Diane.

"Hey sweets, how's it going so far?"

"Really good! I want you to met Marie. We will be attending the same college in the fall and she even has the room next to ours!"

"Did you tell her why we are sharing a room? It was a mistake by the hotel." replied Ken hoping the girl did not get the wrong idea.

"My Dad is with me also, and we always share the same room! I think its neat to be together." smiled Marie, making Ken wonder what she meant by that!

"Hey muffin!" yelled a man moving toward them.

"This is my Dad, Peter. Dad, this is my friend Diane and her Dad, Ken. They are in the room next to us."

"Nice to meet you, I hope that we are not noisy neighbors who keep you awake at night!" smiled Peter with his arm around Marie.

"Oh Dad! " smirked Marie, "Just don't tickle me and I will be fine!"

As they walked away, Ken wondered how loud the tickling could get?

About 11pm, Ken and Diane returned from dinner and decided to call it a night. Diane went into the bathroom to change and Ken wondered what she would decide to wear to bed with him there. She emerged from the bathroom and he was surprised how pleased he was at her attire. Pink satin jogging shorts, (tight!) and a half t-shirt that allowed her cute breasts to jiggle as she walked. Diane was a very fine looking eighteen year old, about 5'-2", 105 pounds with very nice pair of 34C breasts. She walked over to her bed and then bent over to put her shoes under it, giving him a nice look at her ass and pouty lips. He could not believe the effect she was having on him and walked quickly into the bathroom to change. He decided to wear just his boxers and just get into bed quickly.

When he came out, he found Diane on her bed reading, with her legs pulled up against her, giving him a great view of her lips, pressed tight against her shorts. He could feel his cock stirring and decided he had better get in bed before she saw more of her Daddy than she should!

With lights out they both feel asleep quickly, although Ken was having some nice thoughts about how great she looked!

Ken awoke to the sound of voices, and for a moment could not place where he was or who they were. Then he realized it had to be Peter and Marie. He looked at the clock, it was 1:22am, was surprised they were still up. Then he realized he could hear everything they were saying!

"Oh Daddy! I had so much fun tonight! Going to that club with you and seeing the look on the bouncers faces! Then when you said I was your daughter and he checked ID's and they said we were, same address and all." said Marie through the hotel wall.

"I loved it too sweets! Loved the looks we got at that strip club, people knowing we were father and daughter. The look on that waitresses face! Her topless while checking your ID, knowing you were my daughter, and seeing what you were doing to your poor Daddy in that booth!" laughed Peter.

Ken could not believe it! Peter had taken her to a topless strip club and it sounded like she had been touching him as they were watched. Ken could feel his cock getting harder and harder as he strained to hear more!

"Naughty teases like you need to be punished!" said Peter as Ken heard Marie start laughing.

"Oh Daddy, stop! Stop Daddy! Oh my god!"

Ken could hear the bed squeaking as Peter started tickling her. Ken opened his boxers to let his cock out, all nine inches of hard Daddy cock. He was so hard listening to them next door!

"Daddy! Oh daddy, stop!! "

"I love doing this to you little one! Love watching you struggle, love how you twist and turn trying to get away, and all that happens is your dress comes undone, with the best part being that's all you have on! Show daddy how wet and turned on you are kitten!" moaned Peter as he tickled her.

Ken was stoking his hard cock, could feel his balls boiling, knew at that moment he would have loved to be doing that same thing to Diane.

Diane!

He tuned his head to see her and he took a deep breath! In the moonlight he could see her shorts were around one ankle, her right hand working fingers in and out of a shiny wet pussy and her left hand pulling her left nipple, hard. He could hear her breathing deeply! She was as turned on as he was listening!

"Daddy! What are you doing?" asked Marie from the next room.

"Tying you to the headboard dear, you know how Daddy likes you like that!! Love you stretched tight, as Daddy stretches your pussy for you!"

Ken could hear her moan, he could almost see Peter pulling on her legs, her arms taunt, her nipples rock hard and her pussy open and wet and waiting for a hard Daddy cock!!

Then he heard her moan, one long hard moan, as he filled her!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, more! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Ken listened as the sounds of Peter fucking his daughter hard filled the air. He could hear the bed slapping the wall and a steady "Daddy, daddy, daddy" from Marie as Peter drilled his daughter.

"Daddy, come fuck me!" moaned Diane, as Ken turned his head. She had a hold of the headboard, and was stretched out across the bed, her legs wide. He could smell her wet sex.

In a trance Ken got out of his bed, his boxers hitting the floor. He grabbed Diane's ankles and pulled, getting a long moan.

"Harder Daddy, I want it hard!!"

Ken felt his cock head touch her wet hot pussy and in one lunge, filled her right down to his balls. Her mouth opened but nothing came out! Then he watched her eyes roll and felt her pussy grab his cock, as she started cumming on his cock!!

Her wail filled the air, as her hips worked up and down trying to suck his cock deeper and deeper.

He had never been so hard! His hips started meeting her thrust for thrust. His mouth met her's, and they started sucking on each other. Diane's legs locked around her Daddy's back and it forced her legs wide so her wet pussy could coat his cock with daughter juice! The more the fucked the hotter each was getting! They were moaning up a storm, Diane begging for it and Ken telling her what he was doing to her.

All of a sudden the lights came on!

Standing beside the bed was Peter and Marie, and they were fully clothed!

"See Daddy, I told you I could get them to fuck each other if they thought they were hearing us doing that! Glad when I was here earlier today I unlocked their door!" laughed Marie. Peter smiled but was looking straight at Diane, enjoying the view of her naked body on the bed.

Ken stood and turned, his cock hard and wet. He advanced toward Marie. It was her fault. He would have never fucked his daughter if it was not for her! Peter was laughing watching Marie backing up as Ken approached her.

"You know sweets, I think you are about to get what you deserve!" laughted Peter.

At that, Ken grabbed Marie and throw her on the bed. Diane grabbed her wrists holding them tight as Ken ripped off her panties and dress. Now the three of them were naked and one was about to get fucked!

Ken was mad and filled with lust! He could tell by the look on her face she had never gotten a cock as big as his before, and he made sure to take it all the way out and bury it deep in her. His eyes locked with Diane's as she watched him fucking the tease Marie, her nipples as hard as little rocks.

Suddenly he felt a head down below him and heard Diane say, " Oh god Daddy! Peter is eating her ass and pussy as you are fucking her!"

At that Ken leaned forward giving Peter more room so he could see his cock and balls fucking his little girl.

Ken felt Peters hands on his ass, and then his tongue working at his hole! It felt like electricity and all he could do was moan.

"Do him Daddy, eat his ass for him! Make him fuck your little girl with his hard cock!" urged Marie to her Daddy.

Ken's senses were on fire! He was being ass-tongued by her Dad as he fucked her.

Then Peter was at his shoulder, his face just behind him.

"Fuck her good Ken, drill her hard, as hard as this!"

At that, Ken felt Peter's cock slip into his wet boy-pussy!

As Peter drove into Ken, Ken drove into Marie! Back and forth Ken was worked, father and daughter on either side.

Diane sat on the bed, here fingers buried in her pussy, thinking " Hum, nice, fantasies do come true, and I am so glad I emailed my new roommate about them! Being fucked by my dad, watching my dad fuck and watching him get fucked, what more could a horny girl want! Daddy had no idea I have read his email and knew all his fantasies! I just know Daddy will want to punish me when he finds out!"

Hope you enjoyed the story ... be SURE to vote ... and drop me a line!