Wishes Do Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers

She didn't want a divorce, she said. He could work on that later. She'd be back; she looked so perfect in his bed. Why in the world would Brian not touch a woman like Jenny? So much had happened in the years between. They would get to know one another again. He could convince her to leave Brian. He just needed time. Jenny began to stir and then looked up at Jamie with a shy grin.

"Hi, Sleeping Beauty. Sure glad you didn't fall asleep right away. It would have bruised my ego big time." Jenny blushed from the base of her neck clear to her hairline. "Time for a shower. I thought we could go out to a nice restaurant,a quiet, secluded, public restaurant," he added laughing.

He walked to the master bath and turned on the shower. He was completely nude and she watched him. He was much more casual with his nudity than she was with hers. She had made him close the blinds and curtains to make it as dark as possible, or as possible as it could be with the blinds and curtains he had and the fact it was mid-afternoon. He could still see her with no problem. It was true that her body was not that of a twenty-five year old, but there was so much more to this woman and he wanted the whole woman, not just a 'Christie Brinkley' body. With that thought, he returned and lifted her out of bed, exposing her nakedness, and walked back to the shower. She didn't have time to protest.

The water had warmed and Jamie walked into the shower. As the water pelted them, he released her legs and turned her gently so she slid down his front. When he bent to kiss her, her arms lifted to circle his neck. He was all lean, tight muscle. In all of the years she and Brian were married, not once had they ever taken a shower together, not even in the early years.

She could feel her face turn red when Jamie took the soap and ran his hands over her back and down to cup her bottom. She buried her face in his shoulder, but he just laughed and told her she was beautiful. She knew it wasn't true, but she felt beautiful. When he started on the front, his soapy hands kneading her breasts, she tried to stop him.

"No way! This is my reward for closing the curtains. I could hardly see you. I had to do everything by touch," he chuckled. That wasn't true either; he could see her perfectly, but her eyes had been closed most of the time so she probably wouldn't know that.

As his fingers played with her nipples, he thought about her reactions only a few hours before. Her gasps, her movements, the way she clutched his arms all told him she was still a novice considering her age and the fact that she had two children. When she cried out and climaxed, the look on her fact was one of wonder. He went as slowly and as gently as he knew how. His Jenny would have a hard time with adultery and he wanted her to remember this first time forever. It would bring her back to him.

He continued his exploration of her body until she soaped her hands and started to wash him. When her small hands circled his manhood, he knew he had to take control back soon or he'd be spilling his semen on the floor instead of inside her wet, hot tunnel. When he lifted her, she shrieked and immediately her hands slid off of him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her eyes wide with wonder. He backed her against the wall.

"Wrap your legs around me. I won't let you fall."

His eyes pierced hers as he slowly lowered her and slid into her. He couldn't be slow this time, not anymore anyway. He thrust forcefully. She came almost violently, crying out her release. He came at the same time.

After a few minutes, when his breathing returned to normal, he said, almost sheepishly, "Did I hurt you?"

"No. That was...that was amazing."

He laughed again and kissed her nose. "Come on," he said as he pulled her out of the shower and wrapped her in a big bath towel.

"Do you have a bag in the car? I seem to remember a dress or something hanging in the back. I'll get them for you if you need them. Unless, of course, you want to just stay naked and eat here. It'll save time later."

She blushed clear from the top of her towel this time and he laughed. He had missed that sweet blush.

And she missed that laugh.

"Yes, please bring in the dress. There's a bag on the seat next to it. Please bring it in, too."

He turned to leave, then turned back and pulled her to him and gave her a very meaningful kiss. "The fates must have been on my side today. I wasn't even going to go to the mall." With that, he left to retrieve her bag.

An hour later, they left Jamie's house and headed for the restaurant.

Chapter 3 - Guilt almost ruins the dream

Jenny pushed the lawn mower through the grass. She should have cut it three days ago, but she just couldn't make herself do it. But today, as she pushed the mower, her thoughts came up to the surface. She shouldn't have given in to her desire. She should never have searched for Jamie. Now, two months later, she still couldn't get him out of her mind. He invaded her every thought. At night, she would dream of him; during the day, he was always in her mind. He had called her several times. She always said the same thing, 'they...she should have never gone to him'. The yearning for him, for sex, would pass; it always did. But now, having given in to temptation, she just wanted him more. He said they would work it out. That was easy for him to say; he was single.

Even if she did get a divorce, how long would it be before Jamie looked for a younger woman? That was one of the things that stopped her before. He was younger than her. It was bad enough when they were in their 30s, but now that she was nearing 50 and had some health problems, it just wouldn't work.

The sun was high in the sky and she was hot and sweaty. The temperature had gone up several degrees since she had started mowing. Never having done well in the heat, she knew it was time to call it quits for the day. She would finish this section and move to the next tomorrow. She didn't see the car pull into the drive as she entered the house.

She had barely stepped into the bedroom to pull off her sweaty clothes when the phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hello, Jenny?"

"Jamie, please. I asked you not to call."

"Jenny, I have to talk to you."

"We've been though this before. It was a mistake. I should never have come to you. You were wonderful. I've never felt even close to how you made me feel, but it can't continue. I'm not cut out for affairs. The guilt is eating me up. Brian, who rarely notices anything, has asked if I'm okay." Jenny sighed. "I don't want a divorce. Brian and I have been married for 27 years. We share grandchildren, for God's sake. I just can't do this." She was almost in tears.

She was so upset she didn't hear the back door open or the footsteps following the sound of her voice...not the voice over his cell phone, but the one he could hear with the other ear.

"Jenny, we have to talk. There has to be a way. I can't give you up again. Iwon't give you up again!"

She started to cry. Jamie stood at her bedroom door and watched her. He hung up his cell phone, laid it on the vanity and reached her. Her scream was muffled in his kiss and he wrapped his arms around her.

"It's okay, honey, it's just me." Jamie held her tightly. He continued to soothe her, talking to her quietly, calming her.

When her fear ebbed, she backed up out of his arms and said, "What are you doing here?" Her voice was angry and a hairs-breath away from hysteria.

"I came to—"

"How did you get into the house? Why did you come when I asked you not to?"

He took a step toward her and she moved back. "I had to see you. Change your mind. The door was open. I saw you cutting the grass, then go in the house. I'm not leaving until we straighten things out. The longer you fight me about this, the closer it will be for Brian to come home." He slipped his shoes off and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Jenny was nearly hysterical as she cried, "What are you doing?"

"You need a shower and I'm going to help you."

"No. NO!"

"Yes," Jamie softy answered. "Now can you take your clothes off or do you want me to help you?"

"Jamie, please don't do this. Please."

By this time, he was standing in front of her. He took a step toward her and she started to cry. Jamie took her into his arms, helped her undress, then pushed her toward the shower. It took him almost half an hour to calm her while the warm water penetrated the very essence of her body. More than anything, he wanted to pull her to his full erection and ease the ache that had been there since she left two months ago. In her condition, though, it would be too much like rape. While he might tease her about rape, both of them knew he would never do it.

When she was quiet and calm, they left the shower, and he handed her a towel. As he also dried himself, he spoke again as he started to dress.

"Please don't leave me again, Jenny." He said it so softy she almost didn't hear it. And then to his great surprise, she dropped the towel and moved into his arms.

"Jamie, I've tried to get you out of my mind. I tried to convince myself that I shouldn't have talked to you that day at the mall. Never let you make love to me. To make love to you back. It was wrong. I'm married. But I think of you every minute. You invade my dreams." She was sobbing, but not hysterical this time.

"Oh Jen, you don't know how much I want you. Not just for sex. I want you in my life. Oh, you feel so good. How much time do we have? I want you, but I also want to talk to you. When will Brian be home?"

She gave him a shaky smile. "Brian won't be home until Monday."

"Jeez, Jen, tell me you weren't going to let this opportunity pass by."

"It looks like it doesn't matter what I was going to do. Fate intervened again." The tears were still falling down her cheeks. He cupped her face and brushed the tears away with his thumbs, then gave her a gentle kiss.

"It'll be all right, Jenny. It'll work out."

He picked her up and walked to the bed. He started to lower her onto it, then stopped. "I know you have other bedrooms. Would you prefer to use another bed?"

A mischievous smile tentatively crossed Jenny's lovely face. She said, "No, this bed is fine. It's never seen any action. It deserves to be broken in."

Laughing, Jamie dropped her on the bed and followed her down. He smothered her with kisses, touching her everywhere. She started laughing and tried to push his questing hands away from her most ticklish areas. In the blink of an eye, the teasing turned passionate. Jamie covered her mouth and touched her reverently. His mouth moved first to her jaw, then to the sensitive place beneath her ear. He whispered things he was going to do to her, things no one had ever said to her before. By the time he kissed her thigh, she was tugging on his hair.

"Please," she begged.

But there was no stopping him. Before she could do anything, he had her flipped over. He kissed his way down her spine.

"God, you've got the sweetest little ass."

"I do not," Jennie responded trying to turn back over.

"You do, too." He playfully swatted her bottom. "Don't contradict me. I think this first time, I'm going to take you from behind. I don't have a lot of patience. It's been too long since I had you in bed. I'll go slower next time, sweetheart, I promise."

With his hands curved on her hips, he lifted and thrust into her. She climaxed with no more foreplay than that. He continued to thrust hard extending her orgasm and her muscles pulled him in. He ejaculated shortly after her.

~*~*~

Jamie couldn't get Jenny out of his mind. He couldn't understand Brian not wanting her. Putting the sex aside, Jenny was funny, intelligent, and exciting. At least she had agreed to see him if opportunities arose. He would make sure they did. How he wasn't sure but he'd figure out something. They spent the entire weekend together. He didn't leave until Sunday evening. That was two and half weeks ago. Jenny promised she would call if she could come up to Indianapolis or he could come to her. He prayed Brian would have another out of town meeting.

Scott Roberts walked into Jamie's office, pulling him out of his musings. Scott was Jamie's boss and mentor, but he had also become a friend. He watched Jamie for a minute, then shut the door before sitting in front of the desk.

"I don't know what the problem is, but I suspect it's a woman. Jamie, you got to leave this problem at home or at least in the car. This is a very busy week and some important decisions need to be made. I can't have my best team member with his head somewhere else. So tell me now if I can help. If not, you need to find a way to keep this out of the office. I need your complete attention to details. This isn't about your ex-wife, is it?"

"Sorry, Scott. No, it's not Lyn, thank goodness. This is a problem I want to work out, not one I want to dump over the White River Bridge. It is about a woman, though. Right now, there's nothing you can do, but I would like to leave the option open for the future. Starting this very minute, my mind will be on work while I'm at work. And, Scott...thanks."

"Good. We have six weeks to put phase one together and several months of hard work before it's finished. I need to know I can count on you. Have you got the Miller specs yet?"

By the time Scott left Jamie's office, the first phase was lined out. The two men had made a good start on outlining the second phase of the planned merger.

~*~*~

Late Thursday afternoon, four days after Jamie's talked with Scott, the phone rang. Jamie was glad it was almost the end of the week. True to his word, he had thrown himself into the project. He was also glad that Scott did not believe in working on the weekends unless absolutely necessary. Scott was devoted to his beautiful wife and two kids. Jamie wished he had someone waiting for him at home and he knew he wanted it to be Jenny.

On the third ring, Jamie picked up the phone. "Vannoy."

"Jamie, I'm sorry to call you at work. Do you have a minute?"

"Jenny. Of course." His mood lightened immediately as a smile crossed his face.

"If you're not doing anything this weekend, would you like some company?"

"Oh, Jenny, please tell me you're not kidding!"

Laughing, "Not kidding. I'll see you tomorrow about six. Okay?"

"Do you remember how to get to my place? Maybe you'd rather meet at the mall and go out to eat first?"

"Okay. I'll park in the same area I did the first time and I'll follow you to your place. Is that all right?"

"That's perfect. God, Jenny, I can't wait to see you."

~*~*~

"You look wonderful. Is Brian out of town again?" Jamie put another bite of steak in his mouth and thought how nice it was to eat out with someone special, but wished he hadn't asked about Brian. She was having a hard enough time without him bringing up a reminder about her husband.

"Yes. He said he would be going out of town a lot for the next couple of months. Said he hoped I wouldn't mind. I told him that I would probably come to Indy and do some more research. He's never been interested in 'this genealogy thing' as he calls it, so even if he asks, which he won't, I can tell him anything." Very serious now, Jenny continued, "I still feel very guilty, but I just can't stop seeing you. You make me feel very special. Do you know how long it's been since I've been to a nice restaurant? I can't even remember. And a movie -- even longer!" She smiled. "I'm glad I came."

The meal was relaxing and Jamie was happy. The question about Brian hadn't dampened the mood and now he knew she'd be free more often. He also knew she would soon have to make a choice. He knew her well enough that seeing him and living with Brian would eventually wear on her and her conscience would force her to make a choice. He would give her time and wouldn't press—she'd get there eventually. He'd make sure by the things he did, she would choose him when that time came. He wouldn't push, but he wouldn't give her up a second time, either.

When they were back in the car, Jenny smiled, leaned against the headrest and closed her beautiful ocean eyes. Jamie loved her eyes. They were dark green, the darkest green Jamie had ever seen. When she smiled, they sparkled. "Where are we going? This isn't the way to your place, is it?" Jenny said when she opened her eyes again.

His dark smoky colored eyes were dancing with merriment.

"I think I saw thatMiss Congeniality playing when we drove away from the mall. I thought since I haven't seen it and you can't even remember the last time you were in a movie theater, it would be nice to take one in." He smiled at her and her heart melted. "You game?"

"Sure."

They arrived at the theater just as the movie was starting, then came out a little less than two hours later. He would have preferred to take her home immediately, strip her and get her into his bed, but he was wise enough to know she needed a little romance.

"Doug said this was a 'chick flick', but I liked it. Did you?"

Doug, aka Douglas Jamison Vannoy, was Jamie's now 22 year old son, who had just graduated college. His degree, like his father's, was in banking and finance and he had just gotten a job in Cincinnati. Doug told his father that he was close enough to home to visit once in a while, but not close enough for mom to camp out on his doorstep. He wanted to cut the umbilical cord. Jamie understood perfectly and gave his son his blessing. Doug was a younger version of his dad. Jenny was certain he would break a few hearts.

"Oh, yes. I love Sandra Bullock. One of my favorite movies isWhile You Were Sleeping. I have it on video. She was wonderful in that. I had a really nice time tonight. The food was great and the movie was wonderful. Thank you."

Jamie smiled and rubbed his thumb across her knuckles. "You're welcome."

The weekend was wonderful, too. Just getting to know each other's likes and dislikes again, filling in the spaces and gaps of the last twelve years, and the sex. Ohmigod, the sex was great!

When Jenny threw her head back and let out a soft scream followed by a moan, Jamie knew he'd never tire of making love to this woman. Her moans drove him crazy and she was so beautiful during her arousal. He was learning what really excited her, what turned her on. When she could breathe normally again, she looked at him with wide-eyed amazement and he made mental notes of everything he did to get her to that point. One thing he believed that really turned her on was him holding her hands above her head, trapping them in one hand as he slowly explored her body with his free hand. He had kissed her lips, then her breasts. He sucked her nipples before tongue fucking her navel. He didn't let her touch him; she could only take his caresses. Her neck and ears were very sensitive. Her moans and her struggles were a dead giveaway when he thought about it. He had taken his time and made sure she was more than ready. In fact, he had kept her on the edge so long, she was ready to beg. Oh yeah, he would experiment with that angle again and see if it was as big a turn on for her as he thought.

He also found out that Brian had never gone down on her. When he spread her legs and kissed her inner thighs, he could feel her tense. When he licked his tongue up her slit, she tried to stop him. He laughed as he caught her hands and held them down. When his raspy tongue spread her lower lips and continued to lick from her heated center to her sensitive little nub again and again, she stopped fighting him. It wasn't long before her moans told him she was near climax. He released one of her hands to slide a finger, then two, inside her channel, pressing hard against her clit.

Later, Jenny had told him that even when she and Brian did have sex, it was so fast, it was over before she even got started. Jamie would make sure he'd take his time, even if it drove them both crazy.

MaddieKim
MaddieKim
150 Followers