Wishes Fulfilled Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1.
9.1k words
4.07
99.6k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this story. It contains graphic sex and should not be read by those who find such aspects objectionable.

This story belongs to me and should not be used commercially without my permission.

I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending the last few years being entertained by numerous authors, too many to mention here.

Any feedback is appreciated. It can be emailed to me on the contact in my profile.

*****

CHAPTER ONE

Cheryl gazed longingly into Craig's blue eyes. It was her 25th birthday and after a romantic candlelit dinner for two they were back in each other's arms at home. They kissed passionately. Craig's strong arms making Cheryl yearn for more. They were the dream couple.

Craig was 27 years old, 6ft2″ tall with dark hair and a body that anyone looking at could tell he worked out. Cheryl was 25 years old, 5ft8″ with shoulder length black hair, deep brown eyes, smooth white alabaster skin that showed she was of Asian descent, lovely big lips and an amazing figure that turned heads wherever she went.

They had met at work where they headed up their respective departments. It was love at first sight. Anyone who knew them knew they were perfect for each other. It had not taken long for them to become an item and then move in together.

Now after three years together they were due to get married in a month's time.

"I love you," purred Cheryl as she felt Craig's body against her, "I can't wait to be your husband." Craig held her tighter, "I love you too," he responded.

Unfortunately for Cheryl and Craig life was just about to deal them a cruel twist of fate...

CHAPTER TWO

Mick leered at the photo of Cheryl as he wanked his 4-inch cock. His mind was filled with dirty fantasies involving Cheryl being his sex slave. In his fantasies he was fucking Cheryl with a huge 12-inch cock making her scream out his name, telling him what a whore she was and begging for his cum.

As he fixed his eyes on Cheryl's body, especially her amazing 36D tits his cock could take no more. Taking aim he covered yet another of the pics he had of Cheryl.

"Oh fuck yesssssssss, take it Cheryl you slut," he moaned before sitting back and admiring his work. It was yet another cum pic to add to his collection.

Mick was a dirty pervert. He loved wanking and more specifically he loved wanking over Cheryl. He lusted after Cheryl so much, just the thought of her made his cock hard. Unfortunately for Mick, Cheryl was way out of his league. He was 50 years old and looked like the dirty old man you meet in pubs on their own. He had never had a meaningful relationship in his life and the only sex he'd had was what he had paid for.

Mick believed all women were sluts, there to be lusted after and wanked over which is what he spent most of his time doing. He wanked 4-5 times a day at least, most of them involving Cheryl. He had even made dirty, perverted comments to Cheryl at work. Something he had been warned not to do, he was now on his final warning.

Because of this Cheryl hated Mick, as did Craig. The feeling was mutual, there was no man Mick hated more. He wanted to put the arrogant wanker in his place as he strutted around with Cheryl on his arm openly showing their affection for each other.

This was all a pipe dream for Mick, however life was about to play him a very fortunate hand...

CHAPTER THREE

Mick's cock stirred as he eyed Cheryl up and down, his eyes finally resting on Cheryl's tits. He was undressing her with his eyes. He wished she was wearing a more revealing outfit, Cheryl was always business like in the way she dressed, but she still looked stunning. Cheryl felt so exposed, she knew what he was doing and wanted to tell him to fuck off but the last thing she wanted was another confrontation.

Mick's mind wandered, he was thinking of all his dirty wank fantasies. He desperately wanted to bend Cheryl over her desk and fuck her cunt or slide his cock between her succulent tits. All day he struggled to concentrate. By the end of the day he was feeling so horny he had to do something about it. Mick headed to one of his favourite haunts, a tiny cinema in Soho, the red light district of London. The cinema showed graphic porno films and was frequented by dirty men just like Mick.

It was to prove the best decision Mick would ever make.

Mick paid his entrance money and went to sit down, there were nine other men in the cinema all with their cocks out and wanking themselves as they watched the porno on the big screen in front of them. Mick started watching as the horny slut getting fucked screamed out loud. He quickly got hard. Mick took his tiny cock out and started wanking it, imagining the girl on the screen was Cheryl.

Suddenly a sexy figure appeared in front of the screen. She was stunning, 6ft, long black hair, big but firm tits and with distinctive Mediterranean skin. Mick blinked, she had appeared as if from nowhere.

"Well hello guys," she said, there was a quiet mumble from the crowd. "Oh I'm very sorry to shock you but I am about to make this the greatest day of your life."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Shouted one guy from the audience.

"Oh I don't blame you for being cynical, but I have ten very special necklaces here, one for each of you. Each necklace gives you ultimate power, the ability to alter reality."

"Fuck off," said another guy, "we just want to watch the film."

"Well have it your own way," replied the women as she walked up to me, "but you want to try it don't you Mick?"

"How did you know my name?" Responded Mick, "I've never met you before in my life."

"That is correct but I have special powers Mick, so go on take a necklace and put it on, then try wishing for something you want."

Mick took the necklace guardedly. He was sure this woman was some kind of crank but he had nothing to lose. He put the necklace on and looked at the woman again. He felt rather foolish. "How do I use it?" He asked.

"Just rub the necklace and wish for something, anything you want. Make sure you say it out loud," the woman added.

Mick thought about what to wish for, there was so much but everything escaped him until he looked down at his cock. He smiled to himself. Why not? He thought.

Mick began to rub the necklace, "I wish I had a huge cock that is 12 inches when I'm hard," he said out loud so the whole audience could hear. There was some muffled laughter but then the necklace glowed, Mick looked down and there it was, amazingly he had a 12 inch cock.

"Fuck me," he shouted, "it fucking worked." Mick took hold of his big cock and looked at the woman.

She smiled, "See I told you it would, like I said it has special powers."

All the other guys were crowded around looking at Mick and his newly acquired huge cock.

"But how?" Asked Mick, "and why us?"

"Ah there is a whole under world out there that you don't want to know about, you were chosen because all you guys need a break in life. It is so unfair the way women tease you with their sexy bodies then expect you to act like you aren't looking. Go on, Mick," she added, "go on your way, the power is yours to use and abuse as you wish, I'm sure these other guys are anxious to try these necklaces out for themselves."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," said Mick uncontrollably. "I will not waste this power, Cheryl is going to get what is coming to her."

With that he left the cinema and walked around London contemplating his newly found power. He decided to have some fun with it, testing out its limits, if indeed it had any limits. He saw two horny 18 year olds walk down the street, "I wish you were dressed as cheerleaders and were lesbian lovers," he said. The necklace glowed and they were each wearing sexy cheerleader outfits walking arm in arm down the road.

Mick continued to change women around him as he went home, sometimes making them lust after guys they would not normally look at, sometimes making them dress like sluts, sometimes making them lesbians. By the time he got home he knew this was no gimmick, the necklace actually worked.

Mick's dirty little mind was in overdrive. He knew exactly what he wanted, he was just struggling to come to terms with the fact he could actually make it happen. He was pretty sure he could make Cheryl lust after him straight away, but that would be too easy and too pain free for Cheryl. After years of being teased by her hot body it was time for revenge. He wanted Cheryl to realise the power he could have over her and probably most of all he wanted to make Craig suffer.

Mick hatched his devious plan. He stripped naked, rushed to his bedroom and got all his pics of Cheryl out. He began wanking his cock, it felt so good. He was so big, his hand pumped his cock hard as he fantasised over fucking Cheryl knowing now it would become reality.

He thought of Cheryl and Craig at home. He had once overheard Cheryl while speaking to one of her friends saying Craig was very big in the trouser department, nine inches he had heard. The thought made him sick, Craig did not deserve a nine inch cock and from tonight he would no longer have it.

Mick rubbed the necklace, "I wish Craig had a tiny cock, only three inches when hard." The necklace glowed. Mick let out a sinister laugh, "that will teach the arrogant git," he said to himself, then he settled down to wank himself off over Cheryl.

CHAPTER FOUR

Craig and Cheryl sat arm in arm at home both oblivious to the events going on that would have such an impact on them. Craig's arms were around Cheryl as she laid back on him.

Cheryl looked back at Craig, "Come on, let's go to bed, I want to make love to you again so much."

Craig stroked Cheryl's hair, "Let's," he said allowing Cheryl to get up and following her up the stairs. They both got ready for bed, Cheryl wearing a sexy bra and knickers while Craig was in his boxers shorts. Cheryl loved Craig in boxers, it showed off his rippling chest. She walked up to him and their lips met. They kissed passionately for what seemed like an eternity, but every kiss was heaven for Cheryl. She finally broke the kiss and stood inches away from Craig.

Slowly Cheryl slipped off her bra and then her knickers. There were no words, there was no need for them. Craig took in Cheryl's unparallelled beauty once again, he could never get tired of her body. He felt that familiar stirring once again and removed his boxer shorts.

It took a double take to realise something was not right. But as Craig looked down he realised his cock was smaller, much smaller.

"What the fuck?" Craig said, struggling to comprehend what was happening.

"Shit Craig, are you alright?" said Cheryl, concerned at the reaction of the love of her life.

"How can this happen. My cock has more than halved in size," exclaimed Craig while wanking it, desperately trying to get it back to its original size.

"Here let me have a go," said Cheryl anxiously. She took hold of Craig's cock and wanked it but no matter how much she wanked it Craig's cock would not respond.

"It's no good," said Craig, "the moment is gone, I'll sort it out tomorrow."

Cheryl took hold of Craig and kissed him again. "Don't worry Craig, I love you so much."

Cheryl and Craig settled down in bed together and fell asleep in each other's arms totally unaware that Craig's little problem was down to Mick. The problems however were only just beginning.

CHAPTER FIVE

Mick woke up early, he had to put the next part of his plan into action. He sat up in bed and rubbed the necklace, "I wish Cheryl wears high heels, stockings and suspenders, her sexiest bra and panties, a low cut top and a mini skirt to work today." The necklace glowed, Mick got up and began getting ready for work.

CHAPTER SIX

Approximately five minutes later Cheryl got up, she headed over to her wardrobe and looked at her work clothes but for some reason unknown to Cheryl, she did not feel like wearing them today. No today Cheryl fancied a change. She wanted to look really sexy. She grabbed her sexy black top, a sexy mini skirt then went to her underwear drawer and got her sexy black bra and sexy black lace panties. She also got a pair of stockings and suspenders and headed to the bathroom where she showered and then got ready.

When Cheryl had finished getting ready she looked at herself in the mirror. She knew she looked good. She smiled to herself and went into the bedroom where Craig was now up.

He looked at Cheryl, she looked beautiful but he was shocked. Cheryl never usually wore an outfit like this to work.

"Wow Cheryl," he said, "you look great but are you sure you want to wear that outfit to work?"

Cheryl thought for a moment, yes she did. "Yeah I do Craig, I just feel like dressing up today."

"No problem Cheryl, I mean you look beautiful" said Craig trying to be understanding, "but you know Mick will be even worse than his lecherous self."

The image disturbed Cheryl but her mind was set, "I know, but I can handle Mick. Sometimes a girl likes to dress sexily."

"Well you certainly did that," said Craig kissing Cheryl before they both headed off to work.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Mick was already at work as Craig and Cheryl entered. He was waiting for it but seeing Cheryl walk in made his cock even harder. Cheryl looked so horny. The outfit showed her amazing figure, her lovely big tits, her sexy ass and long legs. "Fuck me," Mick muttered to himself as he followed Cheryl's body all around the office.

Mick could not concentrate on his work, in fact he did not want to concentrate on work, he just wanted to leer at Cheryl's body. He kept fantasising over fucking her for the first time and how hot it would be. He was tempted to do it there and then but this slow humiliation was much more fun.

During the course of the morning Cheryl caught Mick leering at her body as she walked past him. Mick's eyes were fixed on her breasts. It made Cheryl feel so uncomfortable and she thought to herself how foolish she had been to wear such a sexy outfit to work. She gave Mick a filthy stare that left Mick knowing in no uncertain terms that she did not appreciate being gawped at before storming off in the opposite direction. Mick smiled to himself. It's going to get much worse than that Cheryl he thought.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Later on in the day Mick had to go and see Craig in his office regarding a work related matter. As they talked Cheryl entered the room, she wanted to confirm when the next group meeting was and also their plans for the evening.

Mick kept his eyes firmly on Cheryl's body as Craig and Cheryl discussed going out for another romantic meal. Craig could not believe how openly Mick had been staring at Cheryl and as she left the room he looked at Mick, "Cheryl's body is not there for you to stare at like she is some piece of meat," Craig said angrily.

Mick smiled, "Well she seems to have it on show today for us guys to leer at. I can't help it, she makes my cock so hard."

"That's disgusting Mick, I don't want to hear you use that kind of language, you've already been warned for the way you treat Cheryl," Craig responded. Mick smiled again, "Well I'm sure she makes your tiny 3 inch cock hard."

Craig's attention was jolted, "What?" He replied as he thought back to the previous night.

"Oh don't think I didn't know about your little problem Craig, you see I was the cause of it," said Mick revelling in the shock etched on Craig's face.

"What the fuck are you talking about Mick?" Enquired Craig, not wanting to give anything away but desperate to find out how Mick knew.

"You won't believe this Craig but I can assure you it's true, you see last night I was in a cinema in Soho watching a porno movie," began Mick.

"Fucking pervert," said Craig.

"Yes, you're right Craig but anyway I and nine other blokes were given this necklace," Mick continued as he showed Craig the necklace hanging around his neck. "It has special powers Craig, it actually grants wishes."

"You have fucking lost it Mick," Craig said laughing out loud.

"Yeah that's what I thought when I was given it but it works, that's why last night I wished your cock would be a tiny 3 incher, what does Cheryl think of it?" Asked Mick.

"You are making this all up Mick, if it grants wishes fucking prove it," challenged Craig. He knew Mick was making this up, yes he found it difficult to explain how he knew about his cock but there was no such thing as magic.

"Ok," said Mick as he rubbed the necklace, "I wish you had ten copies of the porno mag Asian Babes in front of you on the desk."

Craig saw the necklace and glow and then as if from nowhere ten copies of Asian Babes appeared on the desk in front of him.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed, "How did you do that?"

"He!He!" Mick chuckled, "I told you it worked Craig. And I intend to use it to my advantage, that's why you now have a tiny 3 inch cock."

"You wanker Mick, you can't do this, you can't have that much power. What are you going to do?" Enquired Craig now tinged with a little fear. He still did not completely believe Mick's ludicrous proclomation but the copies of Asian Babes in front of him made him feel very uneasy.

"Well you will have noticed that Cheryl has dressed in a very sexy low cut top and mini skirt today. I think you will find that her outfits become even more revealing over the next few days. She'll become a bit of an exhibitionist in fact," explained Mick.

"Fucking tosser," replied Craig.

"Oh that's just the start of it Craig, by the time I've finished with her Cheryl will be my sex slave, she'll do anything for my body, she'll lust after me so much and be my dirty little whore. I can't wait to get hold of her body Craig," said Mick. You could hear the pleasure in his voice as he told Craig that he was going to fuck his fiance.

"Never Mick, Never," responded Craig. Mick had pushed him too far. "Cheryl hates you and will never go near you. I won't let it happen Mick, you can't change how people feel about one another."

"I can and I will Craig, I'm going to make Cheryl think you are the most repulsive, ugliest guy she has ever met. She'll hate you even more than she hates me at the moment."

"Fuck off Mick, I'm going to fucking get you for this. I'll tell Cheryl and we'll go to the police. You are a fucking disgusting man," slammed Craig.

"You won't be able to Craig," said Mick rubbing the necklace, "I wish that you won't be able to inform or talk to anyone about my special powers." The necklace glowed as Mick continued, "There, now what have you and Cheryl got planned for tonight?" Asked Mick.

"We're going out for an Italian meal Mick," responded Craig.

"He!He!, not anymore you're not, I think Cheryl will get a sudden urge to go out and get some more clothes that show off her amazing body. And I got you those porno mags for a reason Craig as you'll find yourself feeling very horny in Cheryl's absence," instructed Mick.

"Fuck off Mick, I'm not a pervert like you. I don't need to use dirty porno mags," said Craig as Mick left the office.

Craig took a huge breath then hid the porno mags. He had to tell Cheryl, he walked the short distance to her office. She would not believe what he had to tell her.

"Hi Darling," he said.

"Hi gorgeous," replied Cheryl, "What can I do for you?"

Craig tried to tell Cheryl but no words came out of his mouth. All that occurred was an awkward silence.

"Are you alright?" Asked Cheryl.

"Yeah, are we still going for dinner tonight?" Asked Craig, he would approach the problem from a different angle.

"Yeah, of course, we've got a table booked at 7, why?" Cheryl responded.

Craig breathed a huge sigh of relief, Mick had been wrong, he could not control other people.

"Oh I was just checking, I'm having a bad day and I really want to be alone with you tonight," said Craig.