Wishes Fulfilled Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," said Cheryl but then she paused. "Oh no Craig, can we postpone tonight, it's just I have to go shopping to get some new outfits."

Craig was aghast, this could not be happening he thought to himself.

"Why do you need to go shopping Cheryl, you have enough clothes at home. Can you go tomorrow night?" Craig pleaded.

"No Craig, I REALLY want to go tonight, I'm getting tired of my current clothes, I need a change. We'll go to dinner tomorrow night, ok" explained Cheryl.

Craig was distraught, Mick had been right and Craig was beginning to panic, he desperately wanted to warn Cheryl but no matter how he tried he could not.

"Ok," he finally agreed, "I'll see you when you get back, don't spend too much." Craig kissed Cheryl, she smiled, "I won't, Love you," Cheryl responded, Craig felt mildly comforted. "Love you too," he added before leaving the office.

As he walked out he saw Mick who was smiling, "What's wrong Craig? Cheryl changed your plans for tonight. Oh well, you'll have to spend it wanking off over hot Asian sluts."

"Fuck off," Craig said before storming back into his office.

Cheryl reflected, why had she changed her mind, why did she want to go shopping so desperately. But she did. In fact she could barely wait until the end of work. As soon as the day was over Cheryl was out of the door and made a trip to the shops.

At first Cheryl decided she needed more underwear, but she did not want to get her usual functional bra and knickers. Cheryl wanted to get skimpy underwear, the skimpier the better. All of her bras she purchased were two sizes too small but as she tried them on Cheryl thought her breasts looked better and they were so much more comfortable.

Cheryl also bought panties, very tiny ones. Many of them were thongs. Cheryl never liked thongs before but she knew now she looked much better in them. As Cheryl tried the underwear on she began to feel sexy, she kept looking at her body in the mirror thinking how lucky it was that she had a figure where this underwear looked so good.

Cheryl then moved onto another shop where she bought even more outfits. All of the outfits were more revealing than Cheryl's current clothes. Usually Cheryl hated showing off too much of her body as perverts like Mick just leered at her and made her feel uncomfortable but today Cheryl wanted to show off her body. The outfits she bought were all low cut, all showing off her big and firm breasts and the skirts were micro in length. Cheryl also bought stockings and suspenders and numerous pairs of high-heeled shoes.

Cheryl went to pay for the outfits but as she walked past the school uniform section a strange urge overtook her. Cheryl wanted to buy school uniform, she changed direction and picked out the sexiest combination possible and tried it on. She felt so naughty but she knew she had to get it. Cheryl added it to her collection and then bought all the outfits. She had never spent so much on clothes in her entire life but somehow she felt she needed them.

Cheryl left the store and was about to head home when she saw a sex shop with a French Maid's outfit in the window. She smiled to herself, Why not? She thought, I've already got a school uniform and I need more uniforms in my collection. Cheryl went into the sex shop, she'd never been in one before in her life. She looked around at the dirty men in there, they all noticed her and were eyeing her body up, wondering what she would buy.

Cheryl got hold of the French Maid's outfit, then she grabbed the nurses uniform before finally getting the cheerleader's outfit. She also couldn't resist getting some of the sexy underwear for sale in the shop. By now Cheryl was feeling extremely sexy, she caught a glimpse of the porno movies on sale. She found herself moving towards them. Cheryl had never watched a porno before, she found them degrading and insulting but now she was looking at them with more than a twinge of interest. Two dvds particularly caught her eye, "Sluts in Uniform" and "Sexy Secretaries." Cheryl smiled to herself, why not? She thought again as she picked them up to buy them.

Cheryl looked around, the eyes of the guys in the shop were all fixed on her. She could feel her face go red in embarrassment but she just could not control her desire for the sexy uniforms or the porno movies. Cheryl went to the counter to pay for everything. All the time the guy serving Cheryl leered at her undressing her with his eyes, probably imagining her in the outfits she was purchasing. Cheryl felt like telling him to piss off but she was the one buying the outfits and the pornos. She paid for them as quickly as possible and then headed for home.

CHAPTER NINE

Craig worked later than usual as Cheryl was going out, but eventually he packed up taking the porno mags with him to dispose of and headed for home. He got himself a bite to eat and then showered. It was as he showered that he began to feel horny. Craig began to wank his cock, it may only have been three inches but it was still good to wank. Oh man Craig felt so horny, he wanted to wank off over a hot slut. Then he remembered the porno mags. He also remembered Mick's prediction earlier in the day. Craig tried desperately to resist the temptation but it was too much. He felt so horny and needed to wank himself off to some hot slut in a porno mag.

Craig finished his shower, got the porno mags and started looking through them. This was so hot he thought, so many hot Asian babes to choose from but there was one hot slut that made him particularly horny. Lucy had long black hair, brown eyes and lovely big tits. Craig wanked his cock hard, he was imagining fucking Lucy, his eyes fixed on her pics. This was such a great feeling he thought. Craig wanked his cock harder and harder, feeling his hard three incher. It was too much and as he took aim at Lucy's pics. He wanted to cover her tits. With one final wank Craig's cum hit Lucy's pic.

"Oh fuck yessssssssss," moaned Craig, "you are such a horny slut Lucy," Craig said as he admired his work. He still felt so horny. Over the next two hours Craig proceeded to wank himself off many more times over the hot sluts especially Lucy. Eventually he tidied up, hiding the now sticky porno mags away and settled down to wait for Cheryl. Craig began to feel embarrassed over his wank session. Why had he felt so horny? Mick had been right about the necklace and he feared what was going to come next. He tried to think of a way to stop Mick but he was out of ideas.

Craig's chain of thought was interrupted by Cheryl's arrival back home. "Hi darling," said Cheryl as she walked into the lounge. "Hi Cheryl," responded Craig, "Did you have a good time? Wow how much money did you spend?" Asked Craig looking at the amounts of bags Cheryl was carrying.

"Oh not too much," said Cheryl lying. "It doesn't look like that," joked Craig, "well let's see then what did you buy?"

"Oh not now Craig, I want to surprise you with them when I wear them," said Cheryl defensively, "I'm just going upstairs to sort the outfits out."

With that Cheryl disappeared upstairs to sort out her clothes and to hide the porno films. She rejoined Craig and they settled into each other's arms, "What have you been doing while I was out shopping?" Asked Cheryl.

"Oh nothing much," replied Craig, "just watching TV." Craig added not wanting to tell Cheryl of his long wank session.

Cheryl looked into Craig's eyes, "I'm sorry about dinner Craig, we'll go tomorrow. I don't know what got into me, I just desperately wanted to go shopping tonight."

Craig tried once again to say it was due to Mick's necklace but no words came out, "That's alright Cheryl," he ended up saying.

"I love you Craig, I love you so much," added Cheryl. The words sent a thrill through Craig's heart. "I love you too Cheryl, I never want to let go of you."

Craig and Cheryl kissed passionately again. Buying all the sexy outfits had made Cheryl feel sexy, and she wanted to make love to Craig, "Come on Craig, let's go upstairs now, I'll make it up to you for missing dinner."

Craig was exhausted from his wank session, made his excuses, "Ummmmm Cheryl, can we not make love tonight, I've had a tough day, I just want to hold you tonight."

"No problem," replied Cheryl, slightly disappointed at having no release from how sexy she felt.

Craig and Cheryl went to bed and feel asleep in each other's arms.

CHAPTER TEN

Mick went straight home after work. He had just had the most unbelievable day and now he was feeling horny. He was going to spend the whole evening wanking over Cheryl. He got his collection of pictures out and began wanking his huge cock imagining Cheryl out shopping at that very moment buying all those sexy outfits. These outfits she would end up modelling for Mick, Mick thought about Cheryl in a French Maid's outfit, in school uniform, in a nurses outfit and as a sexy cheerleader.

The fantasies made Mick so horny. In just two days time he would have Cheryl's body for real. It was difficult to wait but the whole plan was worth it. As he fixed his eyes on Cheryl's pic he told her what he thought of her.

"Go on Cheryl, you whore, you love that don't you, take my huge cock you slut," he mouthed. He could hold back no longer and covered yet another pic of Cheryl.

"Ohhhhhh yesssssssssss Cheryl you slut," he said as he felt his cum shoot all over Cheryl.

Mick looked at his cock, he wanted it hard again straight away. No problem he thought to himself. He rubbed the necklace, "I wish I was hard whenever I want to be and I wish I could control when I and anyone else cums."

The necklace glowed and Mick willed his hard again. In an instant it was, he smiled to himself, that's better he thought as he targeted yet another Cheryl pic.

Mick spent the entire evening wanking. It was his best wank session ever and by the end of the night he was desperate to get to work the next day. Mick put his pics away and headed for bed.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Mick woke up early again the next day. It was time to put the next stage of his plan to work. He rubbed the necklace, "I wish Cheryl would wear five inch high heels, a sexy bra and thong that she bought yesterday, a very low cut top and a micro skirt that she bought as well to work today." The necklace glowed. And like the previous day Mick got up to get ready for work.

CHAPTER TWELVE

Five minutes later Cheryl stirred, she got up and selected her underwear. It was a skimpy bra and sexy thong that she purchased the previous evening. Then she went to her wardrobe and picked out a very low cut blue top and a micro skirt. Cheryl showered and then put on her new outfit. She looked at herself in the mirror. There was a seed of doubt, surely this outfit wasn't appropriate for work Cheryl thought, but she looked good in it and really wanted to wear it. She had a great body, why shouldn't she show it off. Her mind made up, Cheryl headed back to the bedroom where Craig was now awake.

He took one look at the outfit and had to do a double take. What was Cheryl thinking? She couldn't possibly wear that to work.

"Cheryl," said Craig, "you cannot wear that to work, you just can't." Craig pleaded. He had a good idea who was responsible for it but the thought of the guys leering at Cheryl in that outfit made him angry.

"Why can't I?" responded Cheryl. "I like the way I look, I like to look sexy."

"Cheryl, if we were going out after work, I would love what you are wearing but it just isn't appropriate, I mean when have you ever worn a skirt so short and that top barely covers your breasts," Craig continued.

"I know it's more revealing than my usual outfits but that's why I went shopping last night. I want to dress up a bit more," said Cheryl.

"But you know what Mick is going to be like, his eyes were literally out of his head yesterday and that outfit is much more revealing," Craig argued.

"Oh Craig, I'm not going to change my dress for Mick. I'm not going to give him that power," Cheryl said ironically. "If he crosses the line we can sack him anyway. Now come on, you need to get ready or we'll be late for work.

Craig agreed reluctantly and they headed off to work.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Mick could not believe his luck, Cheryl's outfit was amazing. He leered at her hot body. Cheryl's tits were barely constrained in her top and the skirt showed off her sexy legs and ass. As Cheryl strutted around in her five inch heels all the guys could not stop looking. Mick's cock was so hard.

By mid-morning he decided to talk to Cheryl in her office. He made up a reason and went to see her. Mick's eyes never left Cheryl's body. She looked so horny and Mick imagined her bent over the desk begging for his cock. Cheryl could see Mick leering at her. She wanted to tell him to fuck off and stop treating her like a piece of meat but she resorted to folding her arms to stop him openly staring down her top at her breasts.

Mick left the office smiling, Cheryl's body fixed in his mind. He decided to go and taunt Craig, going into his office.

"Morning Craig," he said brightly, "so did you have a good wank session last night?" Mick mocked.

"Fuck off," responded Craig.

"Oh there's no need to be so rude Craig," said Mick.

"I don't have to answer your fucking questions Mick," added Craig.

"Yes, you're right Craig but I can change that," said Mick with a huge grin on his face. He rubbed the necklace, "I wish Craig was forced to answer every question I ask him truthfully," the necklace glowed.

"So did you have a good wank session last night then Craig?" Repeated Mick.

Craig looked at Mick, he wanted to tell him to fuck off again but he felt a strange sensation, "Yeah it was great, I wanked off for two hours." As soon as he said it Craig regretted it, "Oh fuck," he said out loud.

"Oh good, I'm glad Craig? Did the copies of Asian Babes help out?" Continued Mick.

"Oh yeah, I covered them in my cum especially one model, Lucy. She is so horny," Craig answered.

"Nice to hear Craig," replied Mick, "I had a great wank session over Cheryl last night imagining her as my sexy slut."

"I'm fucking warning you Mick, stop talking about my fiance like that," Craig hit back.

"I can't help it Craig, she looks so horny in that outfit today showing off her tits and ass, I bet every bloke is going to wank over her today. Did she buy it last night?" Asked Mick.

"Yes, she must have," replied Craig, "and I'm warning you Mick, stop leering at my fiance. Cheryl does not appreciate being gawped at like she is on show."

"Yeah I noticed that just a minute ago. A pity really, a body like that should be on show for us blokes, especially me," Mick continued. "I know I'll do something about it," said Mick smiling.

He rubbed the necklace, "I wish Cheryl would become an exhibitionist, unable to resist showing off her body in skimpy outfits. I wish that whenever a bloke leers at her tits she would push them out subconsciously for us blokes to ogle."

"There, that's better," said Mick, "I think I'll go and see your fiance again now."

"I hate you Mick," Craig responded, to which Mick just smiled and left the office. He headed straight for Cheryl's office.

"Hi Cheryl, it's me again," said Mick as he took in her body again, especially those tits. Cheryl looked at Mick, she wanted to tell him to fuck off and stop staring at her breasts but for some reason she pushed her breasts forward a little so Mick could check them out. Mick did not need an invitation. He openly stared down Cheryl's top at her tits. Cheryl could see it but there was nothing she could do about it. Mick smiled and continued talking, all the time taking in Cheryl's ample charms. He could have stayed there all day but eventually dragged himself away.

Cheryl looked at her body. She loved the reaction she was getting and she definitely loved her new outfits. In fact she couldn't wait to try the other more revealing outfits on. Cheryl got an urge to walk around the factory floor. She usually tried to avoid going into the factory as it was full of lecherous men but the idea of being eyed up by these dirty old men suddenly appealed to Cheryl.

Cheryl entered the factory, as soon as she did she could feel all the eyes of the blokes on her. You could almost hear the intake of breath from the guys as they admired Cheryl in her sexy outfit. Cheryl knew she should have felt disgusted but the attention only seemed to encourage her. She strutted around adding an extra sway to her walk that was only accentuated by the five inch heels she was wearing. Cheryl was also pushing out her breasts making sure every guy was eyeing them up.

Cheryl felt so guilty, she was so glad Craig wasn't there as he would have been going mad but she couldn't control herself. Showing off her body to these guys felt so good.

Mick had seen Cheryl walk towards the factory. Intrigued by how the blokes would react, he had followed all the time checking out her sexy ass. He watched as Cheryl bought the factory to a standstill. Every guy leered at her no doubt fantasising what it would be like to fuck her.

As Cheryl walked around the factory she dropped her pen. She was careful to bend down and pick it up without revealing more than she already was in her outfit. Mick smiled to himself as he had another wicked idea. He rubbed the necklace again, "I wish Cheryl would only be able to bend from the hips, and I wish she would drop the pen again in front of me and then bend over to accidently show me her tits."

Cheryl carried on walking around, when she caught sight of Mick just in front of her. She wondered what he was doing in the factory as she felt his perverted eyes on her body. Then Cheryl dropped her pen again, "Oh shit," she said as she tried to bend from her knees but somehow she had forgotten how to. She found herself bending from the hips.

Mick leered at Cheryl's tits in front that were barely concealed by her sexy black bra. He was fantasising over getting hold of them and mauling them as Cheryl moaned in pleasure. He could also see every other guy in the factory checking her tits out. He knew they would be fantasising over Cheryl as soon as they could. Cheryl picked the pen up, she could not help but notice Mick checking her out, she gave him another dirty look but Mick just smirked. Both he and Cheryl knew she had given him a great view of her breasts.

Mick didn't want to stop there, rubbing the necklace again he was about to make another wish, "I wish Cheryl would drop the pen again and bend over in front of me to accidently show her ass."

Almost on demand Cheryl dropped her pen again. "Oh fuck," she said to herself as she bent over. This time her ass was facing Mick and as she bent from her hips Cheryl's micro skirt rode up to reveal her tiny thong and sexy ass. Once again Mick fixed his eyes on Cheryl, imagining he was pounding her ass. He couldn't wait to show her what a slut she could be. The blokes in the factory clearly could not believe what they were seeing. The normally conservatively dressed Cheryl was in a low cut top and micro skirt and bending over in front of them so they had a great view of her tits and ass.

Cheryl picked the pen up again and once again spotted Mick leering at her. She was angry now as well as embarrassed and stormed past Mick, "Pervert," she said before leaving the factory to return to her office.

Mick returned to his desk. This really was proving even better than he could ever have expected. He had seen more of Cheryl's body than he ever thought likely and the main course was still to come.

It was time for Mick to execute the next stage of his plan. He rubbed the necklace, "I wish Craig would feel horny until the end of the day over the porno mags he wanked over last night. I wish he will have an overwhelming desire to visit the sex shops after work to buy more porno mags and films and then visit a seedy strip joint where he can wank off to the dancers."