Wishful Thinking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twisting feeling in his stomach got stronger and he winced, "I told you, I didn't mean that."

Zephra looked at him steadily and tilted her head to the side before a wide grin appeared on her face. "Yes you did. You are embarrassed to have said it aloud but that is what you wanted."

"And you're okay with that?", Miles stared at Zephra in disbelief.

She nodded, "You have been quite charming and I have enjoyed the attention you have given me. I know that my form is quite appealing and I would not judge someone for desiring me." She then grinned slyly, "I admit that I have my own reasons for wanting to fulfil this wish. After so long without physical sensation some pleasure sounds very appealing."

Nervousness and excitement were flooding through Miles at the fact that he might actually get to sleep with someone as beautiful as Zephra. He questioned whether this really happening, he meant to think it only but ended up saying it out loud. "Is this real?"

The only response he got was amused laughter, Zephra rose to her feet and Miles followed her lead. After a quick look around the basement Zephra furrowed her brow, "This place does not look comfortable or spacious enough for us to properly enjoy ourselves. I know somewhere a lot better we can go."

She then took Miles' hands into hers, closed her eyes and bowed her head. A sudden burst of smoke engulfed Miles and Zephra and when their surroundings came back into view Miles saw that they were no longer in the basement. Miles looked around, they appeared to be standing in a cave that was lit by a fire coming from a brazier sitting close by. Miles was puzzled, this didn't seem like much of an improvement from the basement, "Where are we?"

Zephra grinned at Miles' expression, "I took us to my secret hideaway, hopefully it has not fallen apart due to the long time I have been away."

She then went to a relatively smooth section of the cave wall, clapped her hands together and then placed them against the rock. The wall then split and shifted open revealing a staircase. Zephra beckoned Miles to follow her as she went up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs was a chamber with stone benches along one side and a small fountain at the wall opposite the stairs. Off to the other side of the chamber was a passageway but it curved away so Miles wasn't able to see where it led.

When he turned to look back at Zephra he saw that she had gone over to the benches and was waiting for Miles to join her. Going over to her, Miles saw that there was a pile of folded cloth on one of the benches. Zephra gestured to a clear space on another bench, "Please take off your clothes, we can then bathe ourselves before we enter the main rooms."

Despite the fact that Miles was here with the specific purpose of having sex with Zephra, her request that he strip had him feeling shy and unable to move. Embarrassment surged through Miles as he felt Zephra watching him expectantly. A burst of laughter made Miles blush. "Are you nervous? You are blushing like a virgin bride on her wedding night!"

Zephra's comment just made Miles blush even more and Zephra looked at him with curiosity shortly before realisation appeared on her face.

"Oh! This will be your first time having sex?"

Having trouble speaking, Miles simply nodded.

"It is nothing to be ashamed of, we all have to start somewhere." Zephra reached out and caressed his cheek, "It will be my pleasure to introduce you to the delights of the flesh." She then grinned mischievously, "I only worry that I may ruin you for any future women."

With Zephra's reassurance and her nonchalant attitude Miles felt his embarrassment recede, he tentatively moved to pull off his t-shirt but stopped when Zephra touched his hands.

"Let me undress first to put you at ease. "

Zephra reached behind her neck and untied her top, before unwinding it from her body. Miles was fascinated to see that her nipples were slightly paler than her dusky skin. The top hadn't looked like it offered much support to her breasts and once it had been removed it was clear that they didn't need it. Aware of Miles' rapt attention, Zephra cupped her breasts and pushed them together, when his eyes rose to meet hers, she winked and grinned. Her hand then went down to her skirt and undid the knot holding it together. Once undone Zephra gave the skirt a slight tug and let it fall to the ground.

Miles stood there wide eyed, his embarrassment momentarily forgotten as he took in the sight of Zephra standing there naked but for the small chain around her ankle. Her pussy was completely bare, giving him a clear look at the top of her slit. As he studied her body it looked like she was completely hairless everywhere below her eyes. She stood there confident in her nakedness and Miles began to feel awkward for still being fully dressed.

Starting off easy, Miles took off his shoes and socks, he still felt a little self-conscious with Zephra watching him and he fumbled a little with his shoelaces. Looking at Zephra helped calm him as the sight of her nude body was an excellent distraction.

When Miles pulled his t-shirt up over his head he was caught by surprise when he felt a hand touch his stomach. He jumped slightly and quickly pulled his shirt off the rest of the way. He found Zephra looking at his body appreciatively, "You look fit, do you lead an active life?"

Miles shrugged, he didn't consider himself to be in particularly good shape, a combination of running and a fast metabolism had given him a lean frame that allowed him to eat junk food without much worry. "Not really, but I'm not lazy either."

Zephra reached out again and ran her fingers through the thin patch of hair in the middle of his chest. "I think we are going to have a lot of fun together."

Her comment made him feel a little more confident but the real test of his nerve was coming up next. Taking a steadying breath, Miles hooked his thumbs into the tops of his shorts and underwear and quickly pushed them down. He saw Zephra check out his dick and watched her face for her reaction but she didn't say anything, she just nodded in appreciation and Miles felt a wave of relief flow through him.

They then went over to the fountain and using a pitcher took turns pouring water over each other. After drying off, Zephra went back to the benches and took some of the folded cloth from the pile. She then passed Miles one of the folded sheets of light fabric which he wrapped around his waist like a towel. Zephra did the same with another of the sheets leaving her breasts uncovered. She then smiled excitedly as she headed toward the passageway. "Come, let me show you around and we can see if everything is as I left it"

When they emerged from the passage Miles was impressed with how luxurious Zephra's 'hideaway' was, he hadn't known what to expect but he never considered something that looked like an ancient greek palace. Zephra immediately hurried off to inspect the rooms leaving Miles alone to look around. What Zephra had called the main rooms was more just one massive space that had been divided into areas. Right in the centre was a brazier which was surrounded by stone blocks and cushions.

From where he was standing he could see that on one side there were a couple of chaise lounges looking over a pool. The water looked clear and appeared to be luminescent. The other side of the room was taken up by a large number of shelves that appeared to be filled with various items. Across from him, the far side of the room opened up to a balcony and Miles could see an open expanse of hilly land. On the horizon the sun was setting which given it should still have been mid afternoon made Miles wonder where in the world they were now.

After a short wait Zephra came back to Miles and he was treated to the sight of her bare breasts bouncing as she walked. She had a pleased smile on her face, "Everything is the same as when I was last here, I was worried that it might have fallen apart without me being around."

Miles took another quick look around amazed that a place that was open to the outside could still be intact after what must have been at least centuries. He then turned to Zephra, "Where is this place exactly?" He pointed to the view from the balcony, "Are we in some isolated valley? Is that why no one was able to find your hideaway?"

Zephra paused to think for a moment before walking toward the pool and gesturing for Miles to follow her.

"This place is not really located anywhere, it is part of the world but separate. It is somewhat difficult to explain so maybe I can show you what I mean."

They stopped by one of the chaise lounges by the pool. Now that he was closer Miles could see that the water was lit by large glowing crystals sitting at the bottom of the pool. The pool itself appeared to be cut into the rock with wide steps providing a gradual descent into the deep water.

Zephra pointed a finger at the water and Miles saw a large bubble growing in the depths.

"If the water is the world, my hideaway would be inside the pocket of air. It is inside the water but not directly."

Miles nodded, "I think I understand. So you have your own personal dimension. Just how big is it? I saw a lot of land from the balcony."

"You should take another look, the view is a little deceiving", Zephra had a small grin on her face and Miles knew he was in for another surprise.

As they moved to the balcony Miles saw that the shelves on the other side of the room had hidden another separate area. There was a large alcove that was separated from the rest of the room by gauzy hanging veils through which Miles could see that the space was lined with rugs and numerous cushions. Unless there were more places he hadn't seen Miles guessed that the alcove was the sleeping area.

On the balcony Miles had a clearer view of the area outside. After looking at the scenery for a while Miles realised that it was too still, there didn't seem to be any movement at all. Confused, he turned to Zephra who was enjoying watching his expressions. Keeping her eyes on his face, Zephra lifted a hand and out of the corner of his eye Miles saw the light change. Turning to look back outside Miles was astounded to see the sun had risen back into the sky. Before his eyes he saw the sun start to sink toward the horizon and when he looked to Zephra she was slowly lowering her hand.

"How?"

"Everything you see from the balcony is an illusion. There is some space outside the balcony to allow some depth to the image but not much. If you jumped off you would fall, but not as far as you would think."

Miles examined the illusion again, it was very convincing if you didn't look at it too hard. He whistled in appreciation, "It's very impressive."

Turning back to Zephra, she had moved in close to Miles and he felt her breasts come into contact with his chest just before she gave him a short kiss on the lips. "I think it is time we got to what we came here to do."

The eagerness in her eyes was hard to miss as she took his hand and headed toward the alcove. As they walked Miles felt tension build in his gut, it was exciting thinking of having sex with Zephra but he also wanted it to be good for her. He really didn't want to disappoint her but with his inexperience he wasn't sure he could avoid it.

As they entered the alcove Zephra removed the wrap from around her waist and threw it to the side. A little hesitantly Miles did the same. In the centre of the alcove the floor was covered by a plush rug. Zephra knelt down on the rug facing toward Miles and gestured for him to join her. With both of them naked and the moment they would have sex seemingly imminent, the nervousness began to overwhelm his arousal. After Zephra studied him for a moment a small pottery jug appeared in her hands from out of nowhere. "We need to get you relaxed, lie down on your stomach and I will give you a massage."

Still feeling somewhat self-conscious about his exposed cock Miles was all too happy to lie on his stomach with his head resting on his arms. He then felt Zephra straddle his legs before warm oil began to drip all over his back. Zephra spread the oil around gently with her hands before pressing harder up his back and to his shoulders. It actually was quite soothing and Miles found some of the tension from his nervousness draining from his body.

He felt Zephra shift down his body so that she was kneeling over his feet, some oil was poured onto his butt and lower back before her hands began to massage it into his skin. There was a hum of approval as Zephra took hold of his firm backside and gave it a squeeze.

When her hands left his body Miles felt some more oil being poured onto his back. There was a pause as he heard Zephra reposition herself, he then felt two semi hard points followed by soft slick flesh pressing against his butt and then being dragged upward. Blood began to flow to his cock as he realized that she was sliding her breasts against him.

He was acutely aware of the sensation of her body sliding against his, the pronounced soft pressure of her breasts that gave way to the firmness of her toned stomach and then the embrace of her thighs and the slight heat between them. Rather than relaxing him this massage was raising a different kind of tension in Miles. After Zephra had slid herself up and down his body a few times Miles felt her weight leave him. She then tapped his shoulder, "You can turn over now."

With some trepidation Miles turned himself over bringing his semi-erect cock into the open. Any lingering doubts of whether he could go through with having sex were blown from his mind when he caught sight of Zephra's naked oil covered body, "Wow!"

She clearly enjoyed Miles' reaction to her appearance, she ran her hands over her slick body, one hand going to a breast and pinching a nipple the other hand trailing down between her legs and rubbing the top of her pussy in a circular motion. Miles groaned with arousal and his cock twitched as it became fully hard. Zephra hummed her approval, "I really appreciate how much you like my body. Just lie back for now and let me take care of you."

As he watched, Zephra picked up the pottery jug and poured some oil onto his chest. When she straddled his legs Miles caught a peek at the coral pink flesh inside her pussy making his cock twitch again.

Zephra started out using her hands to massage the oil into his stomach and chest but noticing how Miles' attention kept moving to her breasts she moved onto pressing her breasts against him and sliding them up and down his torso. The feeling of Zephra's body sliding against his was amazing and Miles was worried he might come from this alone. When she next moved upward she stopped when her face was in line with his and then fully lay herself down on top of him. With her face so close to his Miles found himself staring into her blue eyes until she lowered her face to his and kissed him deeply.

Pressed between their bodies, Miles felt his cock twitch and Zephra moaned into his mouth. After she broke the kiss she lifted herself off of Miles until her breasts were barely touching him and then started slowly moving backwards. As she moved down his body her hard nipples left small trails in the oil coating his torso, when she reached his belly button she continued downward her breasts moving around and smothering his cock between them. With a smirk Zephra quickly moved up and down, rubbing Miles' cock with her breasts. He groaned and then had to take some deep breaths to keep himself from coming.

She continued to shift her body backward until her head was right above his cock, one of her hands cupped his balls and gently pulled on them. Her other hand took hold of the shaft of his cock and lifted it so that the head of his cock was pointing toward her mouth. Zephra softly kissed the tip of Miles' cock before taking it into her mouth and then pushed his cock through the tight press of her lips. Miles felt her push her tongue against his cock head before lowering her head to take more of him into her mouth.

The stimulation of Zephra's mouth and tongue was just too much for Miles and he could feel himself losing control. He tried to hold back a moment longer but it was too late. He gave a belated warning that he was coming but even as he was speaking his cock swelled and he felt a surge of cum flow into Zephra's mouth. Fortunately she didn't seem to have been caught by surprise, she kept her lips sealed around the head of his cock and caught every spurt in her mouth. Her hand lightly stroked his shaft to coax any remaining cum out. Miles then felt Zephra lick the tip of his cock clean before gently pulling it out from her mouth.

Miles was about to apologise for coming so quickly but the words died on his tongue when Zephra swallowed his cum, gave him a smouldering look and dropped her head back down to take his cock back into her mouth. At first the sensation was a little too intense but it soon eased back to a more pleasurable level. Her mouth and tongue ensured that Miles' cock remained hard.

Once she was certain that Miles was ready Zephra moved herself back up his body so that she was straddling his pelvis before reaching down to take hold of his cock. When she pressed the head of his cock to the wet folds of her pussy Miles groaned at feeling the heat coming from her quim. The anticipation was near agonising for Miles as he watched Zephra lower herself a fraction so that only the tip of his cock was inside her. When she lifted herself up so his cock was again just pressing against the entrance Miles groaned in dismay. He looked up to Zephra's face and saw her grinning as she watched his face.

"Zephra..", Miles was almost pleading.

Her grin only widened and she continued to tease him by rubbing the head of his cock back and forth across her slit. He thrust his hips upward to push himself inside but Zephra raised herself higher just in time to deny him. With an amused expression on her face Zephra shook her head in mock disappointment. "The build up of tension will make the release feel so much better."

Without warning Zephra sank down on Miles' cock until it was fully buried in her pussy. The snug wet heat around his cock made Miles groan and shudder and for a moment he was worried that he would come again immediately. The penetration looked like it felt just as good for Zephra who had her eyes closed and back slightly arched as she hummed with pleasure.

After a moment Zephra opened her eyes and when she met Miles' gaze licked her lips. "You feel really good inside me. Do you like the way my pussy feels?"

When Miles nodded she began to rock her hips back and forward on his cock. Too caught up in sight of Zephra's oiled up body and the amazing sensations of her pussy on his cock Miles was just lying there passively. Zephra grabbed his hands and brought them up to her breasts. At first Miles' touches were as light as feathers but he soon became more certain and was squeezing her breasts firmly, pressing them against her body and playing with her nipples.

Having Zephra grind her pussy on him felt great but Miles felt the need to be more involved in their coupling, he started to thrust upward and Zephra adjusted her movement so that she was more bouncing up and down on his cock. She then leaned forward and placed her hands alongside his shoulders. "Are you ready to really get going?"

Miles smiled and nodded.

As Zephra lowered herself toward him, Miles slid his hands from her breasts down her sides to her ass and squeezed it hard. She moaned in response before hungrily kissing Miles.

Zephra slid herself up and down his body, fucking herself on his cock as he pumped his hips up in time with her movement. With their bodies pressed together the shared body heat soon had them sweating heavily which made their bodies even more slippery. The feel of their flesh sliding against each other with Zephra's repeated kisses was incredibly erotic and Miles lost himself to the pleasure.