Wishful Thinking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Zephra's panting breaths became more hurried and her moans more passionate. She ground her clit against his pelvis and her sliding movement became shorter and faster. Abruptly, Zephra tilted her head back and cried out loudly as she reached her climax. Her whole body started to shudder and Miles could feel her pussy spasming on his cock.

Zephra lowered her head and bit his shoulder, the unexpected sensation caused Miles to lose control. He fully thrust up into her pussy and held there while his cock filled her with cum. The flooding warmth seemed to set off another tremor in Zephra's body and she bit down harder, Miles felt her break the skin and yelped at the sudden sting.

When she had come down from her orgasm Zephra inhaled audibly before laughing, "Thank you Miles, I really needed that. I feel alive again now. "

Miles was feeling pretty euphoric himself, "Wow! That was really intense. I'll definitely remember this for the rest of my life."

She laughed again before touching his shoulder where she had bit him and Miles winced when he felt the wound throb, "Sorry, I got a little carried away there." She rubbed her fingers over the bite and the throbbing quickly died away.

The heat of their bodies was starting to get uncomfortable so Miles turned them both on their sides and they separated themselves slightly. They lay there for a moment, basking in their shared pleasure until Zephra stroked his arm, "Do you want to keep going or are you satisfied?"

From Zephra's tone it was clear that she wanted to keep going and Miles was more than happy to give her what she wanted. Miles had been worried that once he had come Zephra would consider his wish granted and that would have been the end of it all. This experience had already been more than Miles could ever have expected and he felt a little greedy for wanting more but if it was being offered he would eagerly take it.

"I'm more than happy to continue but is it alright if we take a breather? I'm a little too hot at the moment."

"Would you like to go for a quick swim to cool down and clear the oil from your skin?"

Miles nodded, after coming twice he felt like he use a short break before they had sex again. Upon getting up Zephra took his hand and they headed to the pool.

The water was nice and cool without being cold. The two of them swam around and enjoyed the water peacefully for a while until Zephra swam up to Miles and hugged him from behind, pressing her breasts against him. He then felt her move her head over his shoulder followed by hot breath on his ear and then a light bite. Unexpectedly she then pushed down on his shoulders, dunking him under the water. When he rose up and turned to look at her he only caught a glimpse of her red hair before she dived beneath the surface, flashing her ass at him as it briefly rose up out of the water.

Due to how clear it was, Miles was able to see her swim swiftly through the water, turn sharply and shoot back towards him. She was moving incredibly fast so that Miles thought she was going to collide with him. She didn't though, Zephra stopped just as she was in right in front of him. Remaining underwater she reached out to Miles' cock and playfully tugged it before bringing it to her mouth. It was a strange sensation having the head of his cock in the warmth of her mouth while the rest of his cock was submerged in cool water. When he went to run his hand through her hair Zephra quickly darted back and out of his reach before bursting up through the water's surface. The look Zephra gave him told Miles she was ready for more sex. His body had an immediate reaction to her look and his cock began to swell again.

Miles watched as Zephra headed to the steps and then crawled out of the water on her hands and knees. The glistening water drops running down her smooth round ass was entrancing but the rear view of her pussy had his cock hard as stone again. When Zephra reached the last step she rose onto her feet, reached up and ran her hands over her hair, squeezing out some of the water. Zephra looked back over her shoulder at Miles and smirked at him teasingly, fully aware of the effect she was having on him. As she walked away she put a little more sway in her hips to give her ass a bit more bounce. Miles found himself drawing toward the steps of the pool, not wanting to be too far away from a clear view of Zephra.

Zephra made her way to a chaise lounge and knelt on it with her backside remaining pointed toward Miles. She then looked back over her shoulder and raised her eyebrows expectantly. While not running, Miles hurried over to Zephra and stood behind her. It was clear that Zephra was giving Miles the chance to be in control this time. However, he found himself hesitating unsure of how he should proceed. Miles wanted to fuck her hard but after the more sensual coupling from earlier he didn't know if that was something she would like.

Sensing his hesitation Zephra turned to look at Miles, "Take me as hard as you want, I can handle it." A smirk appeared on Zephra's face, "Do you think you can make me scream?"

The challenge made Miles smile, "I'll give it my best shot." He gave her ass a semi hard swat drawing out a shocked but pleased gasp from Zephra before lining his hard cock up with her pussy. Miles pushed his cock into Zephra gently until he was fully inside her. After a brief pause to psych himself up, Miles held firmly onto Zephra's hips and began to fuck her properly. He started off slowly at first, getting himself used to the motion and allowing Zephra's pussy to get wetter. Taking a deep breath Miles thrust as hard as he could, Zephra gasped and moaned, "Hmmm, yes just like that."

Encouraged, Miles gave Zephra's pussy a few more hard thrusts making her groan, "Yes, good, now faster please."

In response Miles tightened his hold on her hips and began to seriously fuck her hard, making her cry out in pleasure with every thrust. He continued at a regular pace for a little before building himself up until he was hammering her at a sprint. Whenever he thrust in, Zephra pushed back against him, giving the collision of their bodies even more impact.

As he fucked her, his hands moved to grip her ass, squeezing her firm cheeks and then spreading them open. He got a clear view of the pucker of Zephra's asshole and of his cock pumping in and out of her dripping pussy. The sight spurred him on to fuck her even harder, the pitch of Zephra's moans and gasps increased and she pushed back harder to meet his thrusts.

Miles was glad for all the running he did, fucking Zephra like this was a lot of hard work. He did think that her tight pussy around his cock and her cries of pleasure was more than worth the effort. He just hoped he would last long enough to get Zephra to come.

Soon Zephra arched her back and howled as her orgasm hit. With her pussy fluttering around his cock Miles closely followed with his own climax. He continued to thrust into Zephra with short hard strokes as he pumped her full of his cum.

When he released his hold on her ass and pulled his softening cock from her pussy Zephra groaned and practically collapsed onto the cushions of the chaise lounge. Feeling a little unsteady Miles sat on the ground to catch his breath. Zephra turned onto her side to look at him, "We should go back to the cushioned room so we can lie down together."

As Zephra led the way back to the alcove Miles was captivated by her naked body but particularly her tight backside as it moved with her stride. It still seemed unreal that he had been able to have sex with someone as amazing as her. His arousal wasn't fully satiated and his dick remained semi-rigid but he wasn't sure he had it in him to get fully hard again.

When they reached the alcove Zephra had Miles wait while she rearranged the cushions to make it more comfortable. After adjusting the placement of a few cushions Zephra lay down so that her back was slightly raised up. Looking up at him she opened her legs wide and then reached down to her pussy and spread it open for Miles.

"I want some more of your hard cock, do you think you can give it to me?"

The sight of her open pussy glistening with a mixture of her juices and his cum managed to get Miles fully stirred up and he found that yes, he could give Zephra what she wanted. He went and knelt between Zephra's open legs before leaning over her body. Looking down, Zephra's expression was a picture of desire. Miles lowered himself to kiss her and she eagerly kissed him back. When they broke the kiss Miles saw the want in Zephra's eyes, she reached down between their bodies and took hold of his dick and squeezed it. "I want this in me now."

The lust in her voice made Miles feel amazing and so there was no hint of self-consciousness as he grinned in response. "You got it."

Miles got back onto his knees and positioned his cock to enter Zephra's pussy but didn't push it in, instead he slapped the head against the hood of her clit.

"Miles", Zephra's voice was practically a warning growl.

He laughed, "The build up of anticipation will make the moment of penetration even better."

A cushion came flying and hit him in the face but he just laughed again. Not wanting to tease Zephra any further, his cock was soon buried in her warm wet pussy again. Once he was fully inside her, Zephra grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled him down to her and wrapped her legs around his thighs.

Miles screwed her leisurely, not feeling up to giving her another hard pounding just yet. She seemed more than content to fuck like this, relaxing with her eyes slightly closed as she gazed at Miles above her while gently rocking her hips to meet his thrusts. Every so often she pulled Miles closer for a tender kiss or he would kiss her neck making her sigh with enjoyment.

When he felt like he could maintain it, Miles increased his tempo and thrust a little harder. Zephra gasped and her eyes opened wide, her grip on his shoulders tightened and she fucked him back with more force. It was deeply satisfying to see the impact of their fucking in the bounce of her breasts and Miles was driven to put everything he had into his thrusts. Immediately Zephra's legs went up around his ass and squeezed him toward her as if to help him fuck her even harder. Their next kiss was hot and hungry, they were both overtaken by their need to satisfy their lust.

As they raced toward their climaxes, Zephra reached down between them and began furiously rubbing her clit. That was enough to send her over the edge and she let out a long loud moan before bucking her hips wildly against Miles. The sight of Zephra shaking as she came on his cock was too much for Miles and he was unable to hold back from coming himself. He grunted and felt his orgasm surge through him, his cock swelled but only a small amount of cum spurted out. Having come three times already it seemed that Miles' balls were now fully emptied. This time when the orgasm had passed Miles was feeling physically spent, he managed a few more weak strokes before collapsing beside Zephra.

****

Afterward Zephra lay by Miles' side with her head on his shoulder and a hand playing with the patch of hair in the middle of his chest. With his arm around her Miles lightly stroked Zephra's side, "Now that you're free what are you going to do?"

Zephra was silent for a moment thinking of her answer. "I was looking to get some revenge on those fools who imprisoned me but it seems likely that they are all long passed now. I think I might take some time to look around, find out what has become of the world and see what kind of mischief I can get into along the way."

"That sounds great. There's a lot of amazing things to see and do. There's some messed up things as well but I'm sure that it will be fine for you. I've heard a lot of stories from my family about their travel experiences. Someday I'll get to travel myself and have my own experiences. I just need to get some money saved first."

It occurred to Miles that his time with Zephra was likely coming to an end. It might have just been the sex talking but Miles felt that some kind of a connection had formed between him and Zephra. He would love getting to spend more time with her and learn more about her. The only problem was he didn't really have much going on that could keep her around, especially in comparison with her plan to go see the world.

They both lay silent until Miles felt a quick spike of pain as Zephra took hold of one of his chest hairs and plucked it. Out of reflex he brushed her hand away.

"Hey! What was that for?"

She laughed, "Just making sure you were still awake. Men often fall asleep soon after sex, I was impressed that you were able to go as long as you did."

"To be fair you did a lot of the work at the start."

"You were just a little overwhelmed and needed a bit of guiding."

They lay there for a little while longer until Miles thought about the time and worried that Lucy might have come to check on him and found him missing.

"I'm sorry Zephra, I really want to stay here with you longer but I should get back. People might be looking for me."

Zephra put a hand onto his chest to reassure him, "No need to worry yourself about that, time here in my hideaway passes quicker than in the outside world. Only a fraction of the time we have spent here will have passed out there."

Miles was a little skeptical but given what he had experienced today he accepted that what she had said might be true.

After a few more minutes they both got up and went back to the entrance room of her hideaway. They quickly bathed themselves again to freshen up. Miles put his clothes back on and then watched as Zephra held her arms out, her body momentarily blurring before her clothes appeared back on her body.

Zephra smiled at Miles fondly, "This was a most pleasant way to come back into the world. I am grateful that it was you who released me."

Miles smiled back, "I'm glad that I was able to help you. Thank you for granting my wish."

Zephra stood in front of Miles, took his hands and leaned in close to kiss him. Miles closed his eyes and let his senses be filled with Zephra's scent, the touch of her lips and the honey taste of her mouth.

When Miles opened his eyes he found himself back in the basement but Zephra was nowhere to be seen. Miles went and checked his phone, it told him that he had only been gone for about fifteen minutes. For a moment he wondered whether the whole thing had been a hallucination but the memories of all the sensations were too vivid in his mind and there was still a lingering taste of honey in his mouth.

Miles was a little disappointed that Zephra hadn't come back with him but he knew that she must be eager to make use of her newfound freedom to go explore the world. Miles hoped that somehow, somewhere he would get the chance to see Zephra again.

After losing his virginity in such an amazing way Miles couldn't muster any enthusiasm about getting back to sorting through the boxes in the basement. Looking around he saw the bottle sitting on the floor and went to pick it up before going hunting for the stopper. When Miles found it the only damage was to the stem that went inside the bottle. The stopper would still be functional but wouldn't fit anywhere as securely as it had before.

Miles heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked up to see Lucy walking down.

"How's the sorting going?"

Before Miles could answer Lucy saw the bottle in his hands and her face lit up with recognition.

"Wow, I remember that thing. Dad kept it with his liquor collection and used to prank guests into trying to open it."

She then noticed that the stopper was out of the bottle. "Huh, you got it open, how did you manage that?"

Miles grinned, "I dropped it."

Lucy laughed, "Of course you did." She looked around the floor for some kind of a spill before turning back to Miles. "What was inside the bottle?"

He thought for a moment, knowing there was no way that Lucy would accept the truth.

"A fleeting dream of intoxicating sensations that evaporated into wistful longing."

Lucy looked at Miles with an amused expression and raised eyebrows, "So it was empty? You could have just said that. I didn't need a demonstration of your vocabulary smartass."

She took the bottle from Miles and held the opening to her nose before taking a look down the neck. There was a slight hint of disappointment on Lucy's face at not finding anything. As she was handing the bottle back to Miles her brow furrowed, "I remember this bottle being a lot heavier than this." She then shrugged, "Though I guess that was a while ago."

After surveying all the boxes and furniture in the basement Lucy sighed, "It's going to take some time to get through all of this. Do you think you'll be able to come back and give me some more help?"

Miles smiled, the day had turned out a lot better than he could ever have imagined. "Of course I'll come help you again. There's so much stuff I haven't had the chance to break yet."

Lucy smiled gratefully, "Hey. Are you hungry? I haven't had lunch yet and was thinking of getting some burgers."

Just at the mention of food Miles could feel his stomach rumbling, "Yeah, that sounds good."

Miles took one final look at the bottle, put the stopper back in and set it down on the floor before following Lucy out of the basement.

****

A week later Miles was hanging out with his friends at the food court of the mall. Miles hadn't told anyone of his encounter with Zephra, it was just too unbelievable. Even if Miles had left out the fantastical elements none of his friends would have believed that he'd met a woman and shortly afterward had sex with her, he was just too awkward for it to be plausible.

During the week Miles spent a fair amount of time reading about djinn and other mythological beings and wondering which parts might actually be real. He had been half expecting Zephra to turn up sometime looking to see him. After a week and spending another Saturday helping Lucy, without any sight of her, he couldn't help feeling a little disappointed. Thinking about it realistically, Miles knew his expectations had been baseless, he wasn't able to compete with the attraction of having a whole world to explore and new things to learn and experience.

Today at least Miles had something to keep his thoughts from the amazing afternoon he had spent with Zephra. His friends were currently discussing the latest popular video games and the upgrades they were hoping to make to their gaming rigs. Across from him, Roger got distracted by something he saw and then elbowed Nick who was sitting next to him. When Nick looked where Roger indicated his eyes widened and he grinned appreciatively.

Other than getting something to eat, part of the reason they were hanging around the food court was to check out girls. Miles was wondering who had caught their attention and was about to turn around when Roger grabbed his arm, "Sorry man, you can't turn around it'd be too obvious."

Suddenly Roger and Nick quickly turned their heads to face Miles, "Shit! She saw us looking."

Nick's eyes shifted back to whoever he had been looking at and then he paled slightly, "Why's she coming this way?"

A shiver went through Miles and he felt excitement build in his stomach. He fought the feeling, not wanting to get his hopes up. He soon felt someone standing behind him but resisted the urge to turn and see who it was.

"Is that you Miles?"

The excitement in his stomach surged at the sound of Zephra's voice and he immediately twisted around in his seat. At first he was caught up in her blue eyes and bright smile but then he took in the whole of her appearance and noticed a few changes to how she looked. Her facial features seemed a touch softer than he remembered making Zephra look younger than before, maybe only a few years older than him. Her hair looked a lot darker so it was now more reddish black than a dark red. She was of course not wearing the same clothes as when she had been freed but what she was wearing made it easy to see how she had caught Roger's eye.