Wishful Thinking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if Zephra had been dressed relatively plainly Miles was sure she would attract attention, however the clothes she had on made it seem like she didn't want to leave that to chance. She was wearing a long sleeve black shirt but it was so sheer that it was see through. Underneath the shirt she was wearing a bikini top that consisted of only strings and two triangles of fabric that covered about half of her breasts. The bottom half of the shirt had been tied together so that its coverage ended just above Zephra's belly button. Her midriff was bare from her lower stomach down to just below her hips where her pelvis and crotch were only just covered by a very short skirt. If Zephra wasn't wearing any underwear she had probably given a number of people an unexpected show. She was still wearing her ankle chain but this time she was also wearing a pair of fashionable sandals to complete her outfit.

When Miles' gaze returned to Zephra's face he saw an amused grin, she then struck a pose with her arms behind her and a hip stuck out to one side. "Are you pleased to see me?"

The wide smile on Miles' face was answer enough for Zephra, she leaned over and gave him a quick hug that had his body reacting in excitement.

"Do you think we can go somewhere to talk?"

Miles nodded and got up, then realising he was leaving his friends behind he quickly turned to them. "I'm not sure how long this will take so don't wait for me. I'll see you guys later." Both Roger and Nick just nodded, too dumbfounded to speak. As they walked off Miles looked back at his friends and saw them still staring at him with utter shock.

When they found a somewhat quieter area of the mall they stopped to talk. While Miles was eager to find out why Zephra had come to find him, he was also curious about what she had been up to during the week.

"What do you think of the world so far? Did you find anything you like in particular?"

She smiled in a kind of exasperated way, "The world has changed so much, it is so busy and confusing. It is all very fascinating but I have no idea how anything works. I should have spoken with you a little longer and got you to explain things to me."

"That would have taken ages though, where would I even begin?"

"Money. Money would have been a great place to start. I tried to buy some interesting looking food but they wouldn't accept gold." Zephra threw her hands up in the air, "How crazy is that?"

Miles frowned, it had never occurred to him that a djinn might have some use for money. That brought up a whole range of other questions about what a djinn might need in a modern world. Maybe if she stuck around he would get the chance to ask her. "So anyway, you had something you wanted to talk to me about?"

Zephra nodded, "I have a proposition for you."

Miles looked at Zephra with interest.

"I would like you to act as my guide. I need someone to help me navigate this new world and tell me how things work. I may also need you to accompany me when I travel."

What Zephra was proposing sounded incredibly appealing to Miles and seemed like it could be quite an experience. The only issue was how he would fit it in with his life. Zephra noticed his hesitation. "Think of this as an offer of employment. I will of course pay you for your assistance"

Zephra leaned in close and gave Miles a quick kiss on the lips, when she pulled away she was grinning, "Plus I think you will enjoy the benefits that come with the job. What do you think? Are you interested?"

The feel of Zephra's lips on his had made Miles' mind go blank so it took a moment for him to respond. A broad smile appeared on Miles' face, "When would you like me to start Boss?"