Wishful Thinking Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
27 Followers

She stood up, and watched me for a while before she smiled and said with a calm voice.

"All good comes to the one that waits."

I watched her as she moved to the end of the bed, picked up the remote and let soft music spread out into the room at a low volume. She slowly moved to the music while she began letting her hands caress her body, to show me all of the indeed new dress and the way it clinged to her body. Her eyes were closed as if she was pretending that she was all alone in the room. For some time that was all anyone of us did, and I started to feel more calm and relaxed. Just seeing her for real was enough for me, anything more than that was just a welcomed bonus.

"Todd, placed your left hand on your cock again. Soar it like you did before and feel how wonderful it feels to have your cock head teased by the palm of your hand. I know you want to do it Todd, and more."

Once again, I placed my open hand on top of my cock, and she was absolutely right. The feel of my hand in combination of actually seeing her in the room was almost breathtaking.

"Doesn't it make you all warm inside to do what I tell you to do? To obediently follow your dominant woman's instructions, and to know that it's all intended to multiply the pleasure your body can hold. You look so naughty on your back with that hard cock standing straight up. What do you think? Should I allow you to remove it from the boxers so that you can stroke the entire length of your shaft? That would be so nasty to watch, so perhaps I should? What do you think, Todd?"

"Yes please." I answered eagerly after swallowing.

"Yes I know you want to let it out. Would you like to stick it into my hot, wet, tight cunt too?"

"Yes please." I answered just as eagerly after swallowing some more.

"That's good Todd, be honest with me. Stick your hand inside your boxers, but don't touch your big hard cock. Reach for your balls and knead them gently in your hand. That's it, good boy. Can you feel the heavy load you have there waiting to spray out for me? I love knowing that your balls are heavy and full with cum."

I could see her licking her lips as if she had been receiving all of it into her mouth. She raised her right hand to her lips, and used her index finger to demonstrate how she would wipe excess cum from the corner of her mouth. She let the finger slide into her mouth, while keeping her eyes fixed in mine.

"You're so good to me Todd, I love the way your hard cock is fighting to get out. Move your hand from your balls, and grab the tip of your cock. Don't take it out yet, just hold your hand still around your cock head and squeeze every four or five seconds. That's it, goooood. You're doing it just right. That must feel like heaven to you, right Todd?"

I nodded as I gently squeezed my sensitive and amazingly wet cock head. I watched her lean forward and slowly crawl into bed. Slowly as a panther she came closer, and her eyes were glowing. She leaned down and once again demonstrated how she could lick my cock with her pink tongue. I had difficulties holding my eyes open, but fought hard the instinct to close them, because I wanted so bad to watch Angelica.

"That's it Todd, watch me. Look at me, look at my body, see what I am doing."

Her right hand moved to the front of her dress, and started to open up one button after the other. Soon I could see her black lace bra, and the full breasts they held. The bra was designed with an opening in the front, so that more of her cleavage were showing. It looked amazing on her, and as she leaned down I found that it was without a doubt amazing on her.

"Take out your cock for me Todd."

With some difficulties I managed to pull down my boxers a bit and freed my cock. It was huge in comparison to anything I had seen before. The veins were clearly showing and my cock head as almost black in the pale light of the room. Angelica took it in her hand and gave me two long strokes which caused me to throw my head back into the pillow.

"Todd, watch me. Don't look away."

I opened my eyes again, and she gave me two more strokes which had the same effect on me again, this time also causing me to let out a heavy sigh, knowing that she wanted me to watch her. I opened my eyes again, and saw her smile as she guided my cock against the opening in her bra, and leaned down so that I could see and feel how my cock started sliding in between her lubricated breasts. Silently she began to move up and down, fucking me with her breasts, while she kept her eyes in mine. I felt how I was brought close to orgasm in no time.

"That's it Todd, good comes to the one that waits, and it's time now Todd. You do not have to hold back, just enjoy the feeling. If you cum then it's meant to happen, and what a good feeling it is to cum. Your nasty cock between my breasts pumping out all of your cum, would you want that, Todd? Would you like to cum for me?"

"Yes, please, oh yes please Angelica."

"Noone is holding you back, just let it overthrow you, I'm here waiting for it to happen Todd, with my wonderful warm breasts around your cock. It will be such a good feeling for both of us, to feel you cuming for me shamelessly. Just be still and let my breasts take you there, Todd. Look at your cock sliding in and out, in and out. Tight warm grip around your cock teasing your hard nasty cock. Cum for me Todd, cum for me."

I panted like never before. Her breasts around my cock gave me such pleasure, and it felt so good to hear her voice describing the sight of my cock sucked up between her breasts.

"Todd, do you want to cum for me? Remember that I am not a evil dominatrix that will punish you for it. It's not a test of will power, it's just massive pleasure that I am giving you. Feel my breasts, feel how they are getting demanding around your cock, eagerly awaiting your cum."

I couldn't hold back, I didn't want to either, I just looked into her beautiful face and panted. She smiled a little, as if to say that she knew exactly what she was doing to me, and then she slowly licked her lips for me. It was all it took to unleash my loads. I tried not to scream as my muscles started pumping, but I was not successful.

"Good Todd, cum for me. Cum, cum, cum."

The sensation of the first orgasm she had allowed me to have was fabulous. She continued to rock my cock with her breast while I pumped the crack between them full of my thick load. Throughout my orgasm she made sure I was giving her all, before she pushed herself tightly against my stomach, forcing my cock to be buried between her round, warm breasts. She held me close while I felt how all strength for drawn from my body, and with her close to me I placed my hand on her head and let it run once over her soft hair before I drifted away. Would I wake up alone of with Angelica by my side? My dreams told me one thing.

CND
CND
27 Followers
12