Wishful Thinking Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
27 Followers

"Come in, take a look around."

I walked in and found a three room apartment which looked absolutely stunning, even though a pale comparison to Angelica herself. The hall was spacious and decorated in warm colors. I put my jacket on a hanger and placed my shoes on the floor right underneath. The hall had no door or doorway to the living room, but seemed to be a part of the living room, so with a single step I was standing in the elegant living room. The furniture in most homes points against a television set, which allows the most to see what's on it, but Angelica had all her furniture arranged in such a way that everyone could see the fireplace. The sofa and chairs around the glass table appeared to be there for resting and not to be entertained by the non-intelligent content of a couple of hundred television channels.

"Nice place you have here, really. Not much of a view though." I added when I looked out the window and saw a dark alley.

"The view didn't make me choose the place, but it has many other nice qualities which I'll show you later. Here, have a glass of icetea. I could have offered some whiskey or cognac, perhaps a cocktail, but your pecker wouldn't behave if I did, would it?"

Her words made me feel the fur again, but not as much as before, probably because it had become wet from precum and secrete which was trying to keep the tip moist.

"I reminded you about the furry thing, didn't I Todd?"

She was purring and obviously ready to tend to our mutual needs once more.

"I know I reminded you, you had forgotten that it was tickling your cockhead inside your pants, but the reminder, my voice, is making it more and more noticeable again. That's right Todd, you're cock is getting harder just hearing me speak about it, so why don't you show me just how hard it's getting. Remove your clothes and show me all of your horny hard cock."

I began removing my clothes while she sat down in a chair almost laying down and spread her legs.

"Good boy, Todd. That's it, take it all of except the fur piece and show yourself to me. Show just how eager you are to be kindly dominated by me, and follow my instructions. Look at me Todd, see how fuckfriendly I am right now? How I'm laying here eagerly waiting for a long, hard, horny cock to come fuck me hard?"

As I turned my eyes to see her I saw how she had raised her dress to her waist, and how her fingers were holding her pussy open for me to see. It made my blood flush into my cock, making it hard like a wooden shaft inside the pants I was trying to get out off.

"That's it Todd, good boy, take it all off, quickly. Very good indeed. Your desires are so strong, aren't they Todd? So strong, so eager to please and be pleased, it's such a nice quality. I like seeing you horny, knowing that I make you horny.

I was finally able to get out my clothes, placing them in a small pile with all of the items in an unfolded mess. I walked towards her, but she raised her hand and said:

"Crawl over to me, slowly. Show me how much you wish to eat my pussy, how the sight of my wet cunt fills you with an eagerness to drink my juices. Come on Todd, my pussy awaits your strong tongue."

I had difficulties getting on my knees, even more difficulties to crawl in a slow pace, as my cock was pulsating between my legs. I crawled slowly closer, trying my best to look like a hungry panther ready to get it's prey. Just as my nose began to sense her scents, she raised her hand again, but this time not to stop me. No, this time she was holding up one of the items from the bag, a pair of handcuffs. I froze in my position.

"You probably associate outside your dreams, but I want you to wear these cuffs so I can control you even more. I want you to be mine completely when you are near me, and crave me, lust me, want me. I simply want to give you the best sensations you've ever felt. These cuffs are more a question of trust than imprisonment, and the choice is yours.quot;

I wasn't sure what to think. I had never worn a pair of handcuffs, considering I thought of handcuffs as something leather clad mistresses used to hold down their slaves while whipping their bodies until the skin was covered with red stripes. I saw images of extreme pain, electric shocks and unbearable humiliation, none of which I wanted or ever desired. I had always trusted Angelica, nor had I ever had a reason to do so before, but this was a threshold for sure.

"Todd, don't be afraid, simply trust me, remember all the lovely things I have given you, and reach out and take these bracelets. Just look at my pussy, see how it's wet and pink, just waiting to be licked. Put them on behind your back and come push your face against the heat of my cunt."

Angelica almost knew what to say in order to remove my doubts, and I reached for the cuffs and placed them around my wrists behind my back. As she heard the second series of clicking, she suddenly stood up and placed her foot against my shoulder. The next thing I knew was how my back landed on the carpet.

"Todd, there is one thing you should know about me. I love when you are absolutely mine, when you're helpless to receive my touch and helpless in waiting between them. How your body tingles when you see me, and dream of having my pussy slide down over your cock and fuck you forcefully. Your face, especially your eyes have already told me many times that you feel exactly the same way, and the stories you printed out that first time shows the same thing."

I found myself panting as she stood above me. Her words penetrated the innermost corners of my mind, while my eyes were locked at the sight of her pussy above me. I objected to what she was saying, or at least I tried, but I was muffled as she smothered her pussy against my face.

"I know you can hear me, and I was telling the truth when I said that my pussy is eagerly awaiting your tongue, so lick me and do it good. Probe my cunt with your hardworking tongue and whip my clit. Make me cum, or else..."

She hadn't stopped talking before I had stretched out my tongue and begun licking hard. I felt every smooth fold of her hot pussy, and registered every shiver as I attacked her clit over and over.

"That's good, Todd. Really good. Keep going, keep going, that's it."

She kept talking in short sentences as she enjoyed being thoroughly licked, and it continued for 10 minutes without her reaching orgasm.

"Harder Todd, harder. Bite that clit. Yes, that's it. Gooooood. Harder, faster. Make me cum!!!"

I had always enjoyed her verbal capacities, and she continued to amaze me as she continued to instruct me. However I didn't share her stamina and my tongue was starting to ache.

"Make me cum, Todd. Push your tongue into my pussy and make me cum. Lick me, eat me, don't stop, don't stop. Yes, that's it. Keep going, push it."

I was reaching my limits, but at the same time I wanted her to have her orgasm, I needed to make her cum, and I pushed my face against her pussy even harder, rubbing my nose against her clit like crazy. To my relief that was all she needed to climax, and I felt her sitting down heavily on my face, smothering me completely. Her juices was pouring down my face, down my neck and in my hair. I turned my head to the left in order to breath, and inhaled cold air down my lungs. I almost choked.

Angelica stood up and turned around, before she sat down on my chest with her ass just against my face. She reached behind her, and right before my eyes she started to tease her own cheeks and crack with a pealed banana.

"You're so good Todd, my pussy and ass is so hot, I really need something inside me. See how I'm letting the banana touch my holes. Just think how good it would feel if it was your cock instead, and how I guided it back and forth from my pussy to my ass and back again. Just think how good it would feel to see your cock right next to my wet hot holes and how I was making up my mind where I wanted your rigid cock. Look at the banana, Todd."

She kept sliding it back and forth just before me, and I could see how more and more was sticking to her skin as she coated her crack with the soft banana. Up and down, up and down. Her movements where suddenly matched by her left hand which stroked my cock at the same time. I panted out heavily as she continued to slide the banana up and down the crack.

"Oh how good it would feel if it was your cock. I would have to dip your cock inside my pussy, just to feel it's hardness."

She pushed the banana hard against her crack and it was completely squashed against her pussy and ass. The grip around my cock was still, and I felt a enormous need to sink my face into the banana filled valley.

"Oh Todd, it would be so good. Your cock in my pussy, just barely inside, but enough to be felt by both of us."

I saw her index finger starting to play around in the banana and how she kept dipping it into her pussy, slowly. Each time she did, I felt the same slow motion around my cock, and I groaned out loud.

"Yes Todd, it would be so good to feel your hard cock teasing my pussy and then plunge my steamy hot cunt down, to have you right on the brink of orgasm with your cock completely inside me."

Each description was matched by her hand around my shaft, and I was indeed on the brink of orgasm. All I could inhale was the banana filled air, which I was finding so overwhelming.

"Oh Todd, I can feel you deep inside me, pulsating in great anticipation of cumming, spraying my walls with your white sticky goo. Can you feel my tight box squeezing you? Your whole shaft gripped by my tight walls, my muscles spasming around you, teasing you in almost an unholy manner. Do you feel it Todd? Do you feel my pussy around your cock?"

I wasn't sure if she really expected me to answer her questions, but I panted out over and over again.

"Yes Angelica, yes, yes, oh dear YES."

"Todd, would you come if I let my pussy glide just up and down twice around your stiff cock? Would you spray my cunt with semen if I did that? Would you want me to fuck you with two long strokes?"

I was in heaven, just moments away from a breathtaking orgasm, and hearing her words made the blood in my entire body boil in excitement. I wanted her to fuck me, to guide it through the mashed banana and inside her pussy, and fuck me until I came for her, in honor of her doings.

"Yes, please, oh I'm going to cum. Yes, yes."

"Okay, brace yourself, here it comes."

I felt her move closer until she was pushing her crack against my face, coating my face with the mixture of banana and her juices, and at the same time I could feel her hand slide up my cock from it's position around the base.

"Oh Todd, it feels so good. Your cock is thicker than I've ever felt it before, and your balls are so heavy. Oh there must be loads and loads just waiting to fill my pussy in there. Oh Todd, you're so naughty, so eager and horny. There, that was stroke number one, ready for the second and final stroke, Todd? Ready to cum like a fountain in my garden of Eden?"

I tried to form an answer, but all I could do was moan with wide open mouth as I felt her stroking hand go slowly up my shaft.

"So good, so hard, so horny. You're so good to me Todd, your cock hard because I want it to be. So ready to burst out all the loads your balls hold."

I felt her hand squeezing the cockhead and then slide down. I couldn't keep my body to the floor, my hips bopping up and down, and I felt her wrist against my stomach.

"Aaah, such a shame. You didn't cum when you had the chance, and you're so so very close. You would probably cum if I stroked you just one more time, but you wanted only two."

She stood up, and I watched her dress fall back into place, and how she walked away. I couldn't believe how close I was, and Angelica was not showing any signs of give me the release I so longed for. All I could do was lay on my back, feeling how my numb senseless hands laid under me and slowly fall back from orgasm with an intense scent of banana in my face.

CND
CND
27 Followers
12