Wishing

Story Info
Lonely woman wishes for her lover.
1.9k words
4.29
18.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, I'm lying here in bed with music playing and candles burning around the room... You're not with me but I'm wishing I was in your arms, your body pressed tight to mine. My head resting over your heart listening to it beat, feeling the weight of your head resting on mine. And moving slowly to the music… As I lay here the music and candlelight surrounding me, I can picture exactly how the night would go if you were here… I'll write it out for you, paint you a picture of it with my words so that you can see it too…

I'm all alone at home and you've come to keep me company. As there's no one here I meet you at the door wearing nothing but a long tee-shirt, a necklace, and a smile, my hair is loose, falling down around my shoulders, framing my face. I open the door, take your hand and pull you in, closing the door behind you. You look down at me with that cute grin you have and then pull me close, gently kissing me. I pull back a little. The stereo in the living room is on and playing soft music. I smile up at you, "Dance with me, hold me close and dance with me for a while." I move back into your arms and you tuck me in close, pressing my head gently into your shoulder, you begin to move and set the pace. My hands link loosely at the back of your neck and your arms band around me. You tip your head down and rest it lightly on mine.

We sway to the music for a while when I feel your hand begin to move up my back and you lift your head just as your fingers come under my chin and lift it. With my face tilted up to yours, I look into your eyes and watch as your face descends to mine. Just as your lips brush mine my eyes drift closed and my fingers creep up into your hair. Your fingers under my chin spread out to cup my jaw and the side of my face. I sigh your name against your mouth as you let your lips wander over mine, nibbling and sucking. Then you trace your tongue over my lips and I open for you, all my awareness is centered on my mouth and the wonderful feelings having your mouth pressed to mine is creating. But I want the feelings to last all night long, so I slowly pull back and let my eyes drift open.

I look up into your eyes and decide that tonight I'm going to lead. I step back and take your hand, turning off the stereo and lights as I lead you back to my room. I close the door and turn from you to light the candles and turn on the music. I turn back to you and see that you have already taken off your shoes. You watch me and I look you over from head to foot and then back up. When our eyes meet I reach down and take the hem of my shirt in my hands and slowly bring it up, slowly, slowly, up and up, exposing more and more. I pull it up and over my head and then drop it to the floor. I run my fingers through my hair, moving it back from my face and then letting it fall again, all with out ever taking my eyes off yours. I take a step and close the distance between us.

"I want to pleasure you tonight," I say as I wind my arms around your neck, press my body to yours, as I raise up on my tiptoes so that I can place my lips just a whisper from yours. "Tonight it's my turn, my turn to take your breath away, my turn to pleasure you until you're gasping for air and moaning." Now I let my lips touch yours, just lightly brushing over yours, then I quickly bite your lip and suck it into my mouth tracing my tongue over it, I love the taste of you.

Through your clothes I begin caressing you, running my hands over your back, down over your butt, squeezing lightly, then around the front of you to cup your crotch, again squeezing lightly. I take my hands up farther, up over your stomach and chest, over your shoulders, my fingers brushing your neck then up over your face and into your hair. I'm still kissing you, slipping my tongue into your mouth, I take a deeper taste of you and you suck on my tongue. I moan and then move my hands down and find the hem of your shirt and finding it I slide my hands up under it over your warm flesh, I find your nipples and squeeze them, giving you a small taste of what I will do to them later with my mouth. Then I slide my hands back down, grab the hem, break the kiss and pull it up over your head, and then I drop the shirt to the floor. I look into your eyes as I lightly run my fingers over your chest. I place my lips to your flesh and begin placing light feathery kisses and gentle brushes of my tongue over you. I find your nipple and begin to lave my tongue over the peak. Sucking it into my mouth I scrape my teeth over it, gently biting and slowly adding more pressure until I hear you gasp and feel you thread your fingers into my hair to hold me there. I release your nipple and slowly make my way over to the other. I repeat the same process on this nipple as I did on the other only this time taking more time to nibble and suckle.

Meanwhile my hands are seeking out the button of your pants. Finding it I release it and then drag down your zipper. I release your nipple and pull back a little as I push your pants and underwear to the floor. I grasp your cock in my hand and move my fingers over you. I move in close to you and place my mouth dead center of your chest. Slowly I begin moving downward, bending my knees and holding onto your hips for balance. Soon I'm kneeling in front of you. I look up into your eyes with a smile on my face. I take your cock in my hand and bring my mouth to it. My tongue darts out and touches the head of you, I feel your fingers thread into my hair. I place my tongue at the base of the underside of your cock and bring my tongue up to the head, tip it up and lick back down on the top side to the base again. I open my mouth and take you inside, sealing my lips around you, I suck the air out of my mouth and slowly move up and down your shaft, my tongue licking inside my mouth as I move up and down. I release you and go back to using just my tongue on you, I find that sensitive spot just past the head on the underside of your cock and suck on it and lick it. I cup your balls in my hand, gently squeezing them and rubbing them, allowing my hand to move up between your legs to caress your butt and back down to cup your balls again. Sliding my mouth over you again I suck on you, darting my tongue over you. I slide down and take your balls in my mouth one at a time and suckle. I hear your slight catches of breath and your moans as I feel your fingers clinch in my hair. Back up to slide my mouth over you again, sucking and licking, but just briefly. My tongue now begins to move back up your body as I slowly stand again.

Standing again now, I take your mouth in a deep kiss. Pulling back from you I take your hand in mine and lead you to the bed. I arrange the pillows for you and ask you to lie down. Moving away from the bed I go to my drawer and pull out a scarf, also grabbing my massage oil while I'm there.

"I hope you don't mind, but to make sure that you keep your hands off me, I'm going to tie them to the bed." As I tell you this I smile and set the oil on the floor. I kneel over you on the bed and take your hands, wrap the scarf around your wrists and then tie it to the bed frame. Still kneeling over you I again take your mouth in a kiss. But now I also take time to kiss all over your face, dipping my tongue into you ear, sucking the earlobe into my mouth and scraping my teeth over it, laving it with my tongue. Taking my time I let my lips roam all over your face, sucking on your chin, then moving to your neck, lightly biting and then soothing the small hurts with my tongue. Still taking it slowly I move down, kissing and nipping and licking all over. I take your nipple in my mouth again, this time spending more time licking sucking and biting, loving the sounds you make when something sends pleasure through you. Eventually I move over to your other nipple, laving as much attention there.

I take the oil from the floor, open it and drip some into the palm of my hand, I close the bottle and set it back down, I warm the oil in my hands by rubbing them together. With my hands well oiled I begin to massage it into your skin, your shoulders, your chest all the way down to your stomach. I continue to get more oil as I need it and I continue massaging on down your legs, finally reaching your feet,

Now I move back up your body and lay myself over you as I please myself and you by kissing you, and taking my time about it, letting the pleasure of lips on lips, tongues meeting tongues and teeth scraping linger and drag on for a while. When I decide to move on I go back down, slowly, touching tasting as I go. I sit up between your legs and look at you with a smile as I again take you into my mouth. I take my time, spending quite a while, sucking, and licking. When I think your ready I straddle your body, sliding myself down onto your cock, taking you inside me. I lean over and kiss you as I begin to move slowly on you. Sitting back, arching my back and placing my hands on your legs behind me I ride you until you can take no more and you cum. As you cum I watch you, watching your face as you let yourself go is beautiful. Exhausted myself now I lean forward and rest my head over your beating heart. Soon I bring my hands up and release your hands. And your arms come up around me.

Later I move off of you, and we lie still in each others arms, drifting towards sleep. There's murmured words, and soft kisses, and gentle caresses as we fall into a contented sleep...