Wishing for a Domme Ch. 01

Story Info
Milana wants to be dominated by straight Nevra.
7.3k words
4.44
29.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wishing for a Dominant

For those who enjoy my writing, I'm sorry I took so long to get back as I do enjoy doing this. However I was quite busy and now I am happy to continue. Again I am open to requests, but there are some things that I am not interested in so, I don't think I would write them very well. For those eagerly waiting I promise to continue with my story Control: Who wants it? But there are a couple that I wish to get through first. I will probably post the next part in a month or two, certainly before Christmas.

"I'm sorry, Milana. While I am really flattered I'm just not into girls." Nevra walked away needing some air as she was having a difficult time processing what she had just heard. Milana, her coworker for the last two years, who she talked to everyday, had just asked her out. Nevra had no idea that Milana was even gay. Truthfully Nevra was far from being homophobic, she just wasn't interested. As she walked away, Nevra momentarily thought she heard Milana sobbing, but quickly ignored it as she needed to get out and digest this revelation.

The Next day Nevra rushed to her desk as she didn't want to deal with Milana. Nevra was struggling with what to say to her coworker, when Milana walked over.

"Morning Nevra, I hope I didn't weird you out yesterday, but I like you and honestly I thought you were at least curious. Please don't worry about it." Milana walked away and despite her words, Nevra had no idea how to handle the situation so, she turned to her computer to start the day. The screen was filled with swirling colors and she thought she saw images. Nevra found herself feeling a little guilty.

What was I thinking, Milana just wanted to go for a drink. I think she just needs a friend to look out for her. This was a strange thought, Nevra was if anything somewhat younger than Milana, so the idea of looking out for her seemed silly, especially since Milana had been with the company longer. Yet the more she looked at the screen the more certain she became of her interpretation. Suddenly the swirling colors stopped and her computer started up as normal. Nevra only briefly wondered what was going on, but quickly ignored it. The IT guys are always messing with the computers and we have to waste time figuring them out. Fortunately the computer seemed the same and she started her work. The work day proved as grinding as usual until Milana passed her desk and smiled at her. Nevra couldn't say why, but suddenly she felt that smile made it all worth it. As soon as Milana passed the feeling left as well and Nevra wondered why Milana's smile would have this effect on her. The moment passed and Nevra returned to her work.

That night Nevra's dreams were intense, but she couldn't discern any specific details. When she awoke it was with Milana's name gasped out and a hand soon found her panties to be wet. Nevra's eyes flew open as she came fully awake.

"Am I dreaming about Milana? Then why am I so wet? I don't go for girls, I like boys." Saying this didn't help and Nevra would struggle to return to sleep's embrace.

Nevra struggled into her chair wishing she'd had time to get coffee, but she had overslept. She started up her computer and once again saw the swirling colors as it started. Milana seemingly appeared out of nowhere and Nevra caught herself staring at her coworker's breasts. Nevra snapped herself out of it as she looked up to Milana's face, but she found herself focusing on Milana's lips wondering what it would be like to kiss them. I really need coffee. A sudden impulse struck Nevra.

"Milana coffee, now." Milana was shocked, but she quickly moved to oblige. Why did I...order her to get me coffee, I don't do that. Nevra pondered this as she waited for Milana to return. Nevra was still confused as Milana returned with her coffee.

"Here, mistress, I made it just the way you like it." Milana quickly covered her mouth in embarrassment as Nevra sipped the coffee. Nevra swallowed hard when it registered what Milana had said.

"Milana did you just call me, mistress?" Milana's pale features went paler as she spoke almost babbling.

"Oh, no I...didn't...I said ma'am." Nevra was too shocked to argue as Milana walked away and she returned her attention to her computer. Again when the swirling colors stopped and she focused on her work.

That night Nevra was on a date with her boyfriend. They had just left the restaurant and he leaned in to kiss her. Nevra embraced him kissing deeply, However just as she was getting into the kiss and wondering whose place to go back to she had the sudden desire to kiss Milana. Nevra broke the kiss and stared into the surprised face of her boyfriend. The day before she would have told you she loved him, but now as she looked him over she was starting to have doubts or if she was being honest with herself it was that she was no longer pretending she didn't have doubts.

"I'm sorry, Rob, but I'm not feeling well. I'll call you tomorrow." Rob called after her as she went to her car, but Nevra was too confused to listen. Nevra sat at home still trying to make sense of her life.

"Am I really interested in girls or am I just afraid of settling down?" She paused as she considered the question. "God, I don't know. A week ago I wouldn't have even considered a girl, but now..." Her voice trailed off as she thought back a few years to college when she met a girl named Alanna, who kissed her. The kiss had been incredible and Nevra found herself willing to do anything for the statuesque black girl. After a week she was naked and on her knees whenever Alanna asked. Nevra had thought she was in love, then she found Alanna kissing another girl. Nevra had never felt so humiliated and now the truth was apparent.

"She was just using me and I tried to forget her and the fact that I liked girls. Milana so sweet...so cute and I was so mean to her. She just needs someone to look after her. Hmm, she would look so cute between my legs." Nevra practically shot up off the couch. Why am I thinking about Milana between my legs, using her tongue? Nevra was shocked by the images her mind was throwing up, but she was far more horny than shocked. Nevra practically ran to her bedroom, shedding her clothes on the ground until she was through the door. Nevra lay on her bed working her fingers between her legs. Nevra imagined forcing Milana to her knees and pulling her face between her legs, replacing her frantic fingers.

"Yes, lick me like a good girl." Nevra was too far gone to really take notice of what she was saying. Her fingers thrust faster as her fantasy shifted to sitting at her desk when Milana approaches. Nevra pulls back from her desk and points to the floor under it.

"Yes, mistress." So saying Milana sinks to her knees under the desk and Nevra moves back to it. Nevra returned to her work and even talked to coworkers, while Milana kept her tongue working her pussy.

"Yes, bitch make me cum, make me..." Nevra moaned loudly and she felt her fingers drenched with her cum. Once she felt her heartrate return to normal Nevra stared at her wet fingers in schock.

"Maybe I am interested in girls, but do I really want to dominate Milana, make her my bitch?" Nevra fell asleep pondering this question.

The next day Nevra awoke and almost rushed to her closet when she stopped remembering she had the day off. Nevra took a long hot bath before going to the kitchen for an equally leisurely breakfast. Nevra considered what to do with her day off, but kept coming back to images of Milana between her legs and even bent over her desk. Nevra was still shocked.

"Maybe I am interested in girls, but why do I want to dominate her. I don't do that. I don't want to treat her as a toy, worthless except if she can get me off." Nevra went to her computer to research BDSM, particularly dominance and submission, what she read didn't exactly reassure her. After Nevera had been searching for several hours she realized that she was hungry and saw it was about one. Nevra stood and returned to the kitchen to eat lunch. Afterward she returned to her computer to find a message on a chat site she had come across.

MistressDiane: Are you curious about submission?

ConfusedandCurious: No, dominance. I have recently started having fantasies about dominating my friend.

MistressDiane: When?

ConfusedandCurious: About a week.

MistressDiane: And this is a problem?

ConfusedandCurious: I don't know. I haven't thought about being with a woman in years.

Mistress Diane: What bothers you the most?

ConfusedandCurious: I like her, but I don't want to treat her badly.

MistressDiane: A true dominant does not treat her submissive badly. In fact for many it is about protecting a submissive who others would take advantage of.

MistressDiane: Is she interested?

ConfusedandCurious: I think so, one day I asked her to get me coffee...well actually it was more of an order, but she did it and even called me 'mistress'.

MistressDiane: Then I guess the only question is do you care enough about her to try this?

Nevra hesitated considering this question carefully before typing her response.

ConfusedandCurious: I do care about her, but I don't know the first thing about being a dominant.

MistressDiane: What city do you call home?

ConfusedandCurious: Woodbrook.

MistressDiane: Interesting that is my home as well. Tell me where do you work?

ConfusedandCurious: Schultz &Merkel, Inc.

MistressDiane: Nevra?

ConfusedandCurious: How do you know me?

Suddenly Nevra's phone rang. Nevra nearly jumped with shock. She gathered herself and picked it up.

"Confused?" the voice was a cultured British voice that was familiar, but Nevra was too shocked to identify it.

"In more ways than one, who is this?"

"Diane Thomas, Nevra." Nevra nearly dropped the phone. Diane wasn't her boss, but near enough. "I imagine you're worried about this affecting you job and you needn't. I assure that I am far more concerned about your development as a domme. Are you free?" Nevra made a low choking sound and Diane waited patiently.

"Yes." Nevra gasped this out with a slight squeak.

"Good come to me, I'll teach you all about being a domme." Diane hung up and Nevra hesitated before getting ready to head out.

Later Nevra knocked cautiously on Diane's door and she almost jumped when it opened to reveal Diane in evening wear.

"Mmm, you are cute. Come in." Diane smiled hungrily and scanned Nevra as she passed. Once the door was closed Diane gestured to the couch. "Sit." Nevra slowly sank into the spot indicated and Diane joined her. "So, do you wish to learn what a domme truly is?" Nevra couldn't make eye contact as she spoke haltingly.

"I don't really know, I've never really thought about another woman, at least not in years. So I don't really understand any of this." Diane gently took Nevra's chin in her hand and adjusted her head to make eye contact and again Nevra saw the hunger in her eyes.

"I must admit I am surprised Nevra. While I never saw you as submissive, I certainly never pegged you for a domme." Diane leaned into kiss Nevra. Nevra was disappointed when Diane broke the kiss a moment later. "Well, I guess we can say one doubt has been dispelled. Wouldn't you say, my pet?" Nevra nodded eyes wide. "Well you will have to submit, do you understand?"

"Yes...mistress, please show me." Diane released Nevra's chin.

"Stand up and remove your clothes." Nevra stood and undressed shakily, feeling conflict between her desire to submit to this breathtaking woman and her growing desire to dominate. As soon as Nevra was finished Diane looked over her body before pointing to the floor. Nevra considered for a moment before realizing what was required of her, she complied and sank to her knees.

"Hmm, yes now crawl between my legs, seeing you on your knees and nude has me so worked up." Nevra moved quickly and placed her head in Diane's lap as she spread her legs. Diane slowly moved Nevra's head between her legs until she could feel Nevra's face against her lips. Nevra was tentative, softly kissing the thighs on either side of her face, but only gradually working closer to the wetness between those legs. Diane was so turned on that she wanted to pull Nevra in deeper, but resisted as she knew that the younger woman needed a chance to truly explore this new side of herself. Nevra soon reached Diane's pussy and covered her lips with kisses, unhurried at first but gaining speed as she continued. Diane groaned as she grew impatient.

"Nevra honey a pet may tease her mistress, but there is a limit. Now use your tongue." Nevra seemed to spend an eternity parting her lips and extending her tongue. With agonizing slowness Nevra extended her tongue until it reached Diane's lips. As she moved her tongue the taste of Diane gradually hit Nevra's buds and she began to move her tongue with greater speed. Nevra couldn't believe how amazing the taste of Diane truly was. Diane moaned with increasing volume.

"Oh, yesss, that's good. You clearly haven't done this in a while, but oh...your tongue is so good." Nevra's tongue moved with greater speed as she tried to catch all of Diane's juices on her tongue and Diane's hands on either side of her head gripped tighter. Diane's breathing came more rapidly as her orgasm approached. Why didn't I ever try again? The answer was quite obvious, Alanna had broken her heart, almost making her give up on love entirely. Diane began grinding against her face and her moaning grew louder still. Diane's grip tightened and Nevra felt a flood of juices hit her tongue overflowing to her chin. Nevra struggled to swallow all of it, but it was too much, which didn't stop her from trying as she was quickly becoming addicted to the taste. Nevra was still lost in the taste when she realized that Diane had let go. After a few moments Diane looked down to see Nevra sitting back on her heels with an eager puppy expression on her cum-soaked face. Diane smiled.

"I guess I don't have to ask if you enjoyed that and we both know I did." Nevra smiled as Diane stood slowly still looking down at Nevra.

"I could get used to this, but what does this mean for my fantasy?" Diane laughed as she affectionately patted Nevra's head.

"Nevra, even a dominant can be dominated by someone with a stronger personality. Now after you have sorted things out with Milana, we can meet up and I'll show you more. But first up on all fours like a good pet and follow me." Nevra was uncomfortable on all fours, but Diane's carpet was soft. Diane led her to her bedroom where she directed Nevra to bend over what looked like a gymnastic horse, except it proved softer and lacked handles. Nevra examined it briefly before bending over as directed. Diane pulled up straps and attached one to each of Nevra's limbs.

"There not too tight, I hope as I don't want to completely immobilize you, just give you a demonstration." Nevra pulled slightly on the straps and realized she could get out of them, but not easily. Nevra was so focused on her straps that she failed to notice as Diane moved behind her. Nevra's eyes shot open as her head jerked up, Diane had begun rubbing her palm between her cheeks over her anus and down to her pussy lips. Nevra moaned as she felt her orgasms approaching. However Diane stopped causing Nevra to groan her disappointment. Diane circled around and Nevra looked up.

"Please...mistress let me cum." Diane smiled and softly patted Nevra's head.

"Maybe. You need to learn something important. While you could probably free yourself, the point is that you have to trust me. I promise not to abuse that trust and you have to promise the same with anyone who submits to you." Nevra groaned.

"Please anything just finish me off." Diane tried to laugh quietly as she spanked Nevra a few times. Nevra opened her mouth to object when Diane gave a slight tug on her hair forcing her to arch her back. Diane resumed stroking Nevra as she leaned into kiss Nevra's neck.

"Mm, I'll finish you first." Diane began moving her hand between Nevra's legs with greater speed and with the other she started to tug softly on Nevra's right nipple. Nevra's moaning grew louder and Diane felt her pussy grow wetter as she switched to probing between the lips with her middle finger. Nevra's breathing grew more rapid and Diane smiled while adding another finger to her pussy as she began tugging harder on the nipple. Diane continued to rapidly finger Nevra who groaned in response.

"P-please...stop teasing." Diane ceased playing with Nevra's nipples and ran her thumb along her pussy before pressing it to Nevra's anus. "Ahh...what?" Nevra gasped out as Diane slowly pressed her thumb inside. Diane continued to push until her thumb was all the way in and she worked up a furious pace as she finger-fucked both holes, but still Nevra felt her orgasm would not hit. Nevra began whimpering between moans as she desperately wanted to cum.

"Hmm, should I keep you hanging or should I finish?" Nevra's whimpering increased in volume before it was suddenly cut off by Diane as she began thrusting at fully speed and leaned in to lick Nevra's clit. Diane's tongue moved over Nevra's clit instinctively finding the spots where Nevra was most sensitive. Nevra had been so pent up since Diane had told her to undress that she would not last long. Diane gave one last thrust and sucked on Nevra's clit. Nevra's ass and pussy clenched on Diane's fingers as she moaned her orgasm. Nevra awoke a short time later looking around she saw that she was unstrapped and Diane was sitting on the bed with her elbows resting on her knees and her chin on her hands.

"Well I was starting to think I should move you to the bed." She smiled. "I like having a cutie to wake up next to." Nevra awkwardly clambered off of the horse and sat on the floor.

"Wow that was intense." Diane led Nevra back to the living room where they collected their clothes and dressed. Diane spoke once they were dressed and seated.

"Now Nevra, what do you plan to do on Monday?" Nevra barely hesitated before responding.

"I can't stop thinking about Milana, so I am going to tell how I feel. I believe she'll be interested." Diane nodded.

"I would agree, but first do you have any toys?" Nevra's eyes went wide as she looked down.

"Just a vibrator." Diane gently lifted Nevra's face until they made eye contact.

"Come, I'm going to help you." Diane stood and Nevra eagerly followed to Diane's car. Nevra shifted nervously as they drove.

"Um, where are we going?" Diane laughed and patted Nevra softly.

"To get you some toys of course." Diane parked and once more Nevra followed, although with some trepidation. Nevra was no stranger to sex shops, but she hadn't been in one in over a year since she had bought her vibrator. Diane strode confidently into the store and she stopped at a shelf. Diane turned to Nevra holding up a strapon.

"This should be useful and this" Diane pointed to the other dildo on the reverse of the strapon "allows you to stimulate yourself as you use it on her. Now what kind of bed do you have?" Nevra briefly described it. "Good so that means we should get one more thing." Nevra followed but she was still overwhelmed and a bit confused.

"What else do I need?" Diane turned back to her as she held up her latest find. The find was a package that Nevra saw contained four bands and ropes.

"A bondage kit. You tie the ends to the legs of your bed and then at the other ends, straps to attach them to her wrists and ankles." With the two purchases in hand Diane walked to the register. "I'll get these, gifts from me to you Nevra." Nevra was too stunned to speak as Diane paid for the purchases from the cute goth girl behind the counter. Nevra blushed as she realized that she had just described the woman as cute, even if it was in her own head.