Wishing Upon a Green Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though it wasn't a command he felt like he couldn't disobey and pulled out of her sister slowly. Lavis licked her lips as she quickly took hold of it. She licked it up and down then slowly circled her tongue around his tip. Putting it into her mouth she started sucking gently, bobbing her head up and down, while flicking her tongue across his frenulum. It didn't feel at all like from her mother who could've drained him dry in a single breath. Lavis slowly worked her way down, taking him deeper and deeper with every move, occasionally moaning into his dick, presumably thanks to her sister making out with her cunny. She picked up on speed and increased her suction, never forgetting about Sevet as she fingering her pussy and ass.

Klaver couldn't handle it anymore and began thrusting slowly into her mouth. Lavis pressed her lips tight around his cock, letting him fuck her hole like a vagina as he picked up on force. Before he knew it, he grabbed her hair and started pounding deep into her throat, her air-tight hold milking him further with every retreat.

He quickly felt that he approached his limit, sensing the familiar buildup of his orgasm. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum!"

Lavis stopped immediately, releasing his penis and letting his pleasure subside. "No," she said. "You need to save that for Mother."

She smirked again and winked as she let go of Sevet who vanished back into the hole. Klaver sensed what was about to come and his heartbeat quickened in nervousness. Lavis took Kalver's hand and pulled him back with her straight into the Goddess vagina. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes as if he was diving into a lake. He opened them up again immediately as he lost sense of his surroundings. He felt like he was slipping down, the soft folds of the massive orifice giving away beneath his weight, but he wasn't. The tight walls sandwiched him from all directions but gave away every time he tried to get a good grip. He never let go of Lavis' hand as he followed her through what seemed like an infinite tunnel, slick, soft flesh encompassing him like a great mouth swallowing him whole. He couldn't see anything, just feel the gentle hand leading him deeper until he reached a small opening. He didn't know how she fit through it, or how could he fit through, but there was no going back now. He pushed his hand in and tried to grab onto the wall of the passage, hardly getting any grip. He followed with his other hand and pulled, slowly dragging himself forward until multiple hands grabbed him and helped him get through.

When he finally regained his sense of orientation, he was surprised to see there was light. Kalver found himself in a big, shapeless bubble, soft and squishy flesh forming it's every wall. There were freckles of green glowing spots illuminating the dark place like a night sky of green stars. Somehow there was breathable air inside and as he laid there and looked up, he felt like he could fall asleep and stay there forever. He knew then. He was in the womb of the Goddess.

A circle of women knelt around him as he recuperated. They were all different in one way or another, but they all shared a likeness to their mother. Even in the dim, green light he could tell they all had hair in the various shades of green and green eyes, their skin in the colors of wood, from pale birch to dark oak. He counted around twelve, ranging in height, curves or breast size, but they all had that certain otherworldly allure to them.

They looked at him like he was a lump of gold or a cute little puppy, all eager to get their hand on him. Lavis then broke through their ranks and sat on his legs. As Kalver found out, her freckles were not only generously sprinkled around her breasts, but also glowed green in this strange phenomenon.

She leaned down to his face and whispered: "Do you like my sisters?" Her face was gorgeous, mesmerizing, in all its alien grace. "Hope you saved something for us. I know you have a duty to fulfill... But we haven't had someone like you here for centuries. Let us have some fun while we can!"

Lavis lifted herself up and sat down on Klaver's erection. His dick slid in with notable resistance, Lavis being significantly tighter then her sister Sevet. She began bouncing up and down on his rod, her palm-sized breasts following suit. Other women around them began pleasuring themselves or each other, knowing there would be no time left for all of them. He saw sisters burrowing their fingers onto each other's holes while they kissed and made out, sucked on their nipples or ate out their pussies.

A petite, dark skinned girl leaned down above his face and kissed him passionately, moving her tongue in unison with his. When she broke the kiss, she moved further above him and pressed her nipple against his mouth. He kissed and sucked on it, biting it gently with his teeth, even though no milk came from them. Lavis then stepped off his cock as another girl took it in her mouth and began sucking him. When she moved back to let one of her sister take her place, the girl whose breasts he sucked had pulled away and sat down on his face. Kalver kissed her pussy deeply and licked her clit as she made out with the girl currently riding his cock.

Many more took turns riding, blowing and kissing Kalver when he finally felt his orgasm build up again. He let them know he was close and all of them stopped and pulled away, looking pleased from all the sex and loving, but disappointed that it was over. They formed a circle around him again and guided him towards the back end of the womb. There he saw it. A small hole, right at the center, reminiscent of a slit like a vagina. There was no hair or clitoris, but the thick pairs of lips and soft pink hole formed enough of a familiar shape.

"There Kalver," said a voice that, as it turned out, belonged to Sevet. "You know what to do. Give our Goddess another daughter. Bless us with a new sister."

Kalver kneeled before the orifice and nervously positioned his rod. He had more sex in this day than some do in their lives, but of what he was about to do, he was unsure. He tried spreading it with a finger. It felt exactly like a pussy, if the Goddess' daughters bore a good enough example. He pushed in and felt a tight press of a soft, moist walls. He was immediately reminded of the unbearable urge to cum. He began thrusting in and out without a restraint. As he humped, every pullback became harder and harder and he felt a soft sucking sensation around his shaft. The pleasure quickly grew until it exceeded his limit and he exploded in one final climax, pouring all of his seed into the small orifice. Everything around him shook as the Goddess shuddered in their shared pleasure.

Kalver collapsed onto the warm flesh of the womb, or whatever it actually was, and felt exhaustion flood his body. He wasn't sure he understood the Goddess's anatomy, but he knew that what he had done was important and irreversible. She would now be pregnant and in time a new daughter would join the others in here.

The rest of the daughters all huddled around him taking them into their embrace. "Thank you. Our mother will be eternally grateful for your gift," they said.

Kalver laid down between them and looked up at the green lights like at a night sky. As he was slowly falling asleep, it looked as if it was coming closer to him. In fact, the walls of the entire "room" were shrinking around them. He tried to get up, panicking, but through his tiredness and the many hands holding him, he could not move a limb.

"Don't worry," a voice said. "You have fulfilled our mother's wish. Now the Goddess will grant yours. You have done what a few in history have accomplished. And through your gift you have become part of her. Now rest. And when you wake up everything will be how you wished."

Kalver wasn't sure what they were saying. His hearing was dulled as his mind subsided. He could feel himself losing control of his body. He felt as it was changing. He tried to resist, but could not. The last thing he saw was a bright green light shining like a bright star through the dark.

* * *

At first he couldn't remember anything. When Kalver woke up he was lying on grass. He sat up and felt that all of his bones hurt like hell. His clothes were on and he could see the silhouette of the mountain above him.

Panic took over him as he started to recall. No! Was that all a dream? Did he hurt his head in a fall and miraculously survived? No! He must have got up! He must...

He tried to stand up and felt pain and exhaustion flood his bones. He yelped in shock and felt his throat was totally sore. He gathered up somehow, and limped towards a nearby lake. When he knelt down to grab some water into his palms, he froze. The face that stared at him was not his own!

He examined it and saw a young man with long black hair, sticking to a sweaty forehead. A bright blue eyes stared at him beneath a sharp brows, a straight nose between them. He tried toughing his face and saw the man in the reflection do the same. His jaw dropped in shock and he glimpsed a row of white teeth between the symmetrical lips. He tried to think through all the faces he'd ever seen but no matter how hard he tried, he didn't recognize it.

Except... he did!

Upon closer look, there was a scar bellow his ear that he knew. He had cut himself with a razor the first time he tried shaving. The hair! He used to let it fall into his face as to cover it from onlookers. Ant the eye... He used to see the blue eye stare back at him from the mirror... the other once covered by his brow.

Kalver could not believe what he saw. He looked... normal. Some might say even handsome!

He made it! His appearance had changed! Over was the time when he was shunned! Rejected by everyone simply for his looks. And now...

Now he would live. For once, free from all judgement. And he knew where to start.


12