Witch Hunt Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have used the contents of the tube because I could feel him rubbing something cool and slick onto my butt. He was rubbing it all around in my crack, massaging me gently. He took his hand and slid it all the way through to my pussy, rubbing back and forth, as he applied more of the lotion. He would rub awhile and flick my clit with his finger, and retreat to my buttocks, massage there awhile, and start all over again.

I was getting wet and felt the urge to rise up some to give him better access to my clit, but when I tried to rise up he took his hand and pushed me back down.

"Not yet," he said, and continued to perform this type of massage and tickle on me.

I was really getting turned on and wondered when he would let me turn over so could feel his hard dick in me. I was trying to comply with his wishes, I felt I owed him this much. I was feeling excited and wet and tingly but he just kept massaging and teasing. Then I felt him place a finger at my anus and start to push it in. I tensed up and he stopped.

"Relax," he said and just held his finger where it was.

I started to relax a little, as I grew accustomed to the feel of it. It didn't really hurt, but had come as a total surprise to me. No one had ever done this to me before. I tried to relax and I guess he could tell because he eased his finger in a bit more. I tensed up again but relaxed straight away this time, as he was rubbing my clit with his other hand. I felt the beginnings of an orgasm coming on.

He stopped his manipulations of my clit but pushed his finger in all the way, stopping for a few seconds to allow me to accustom myself to the feel of it, and then he began a slow sliding in and out rhythm. I was very close to an orgasm but needed something else before I could go over the edge. I raised my buttocks in the air a bit hoping he would take the hint and continue to stimulate my clit but he took his finger out of my ass and pulled up on my hips till I was on all fours.

I could feel him spreading the cheeks of my ass and felt pressure as he put what I know must be his hard dick against my anus and started pushing. I tried to pull away because I knew how large his engorged cock was and I just knew he would split me open, but he held my hips and wouldn't let me go.

"Hold still," he told me," I won't hurt you."

I tried to relax as I knew he hadn't hurt me so far. I could feel the pressure as he eased his cock into me a little at a time, waiting until I grew accustomed to it and stretched to accommodate his size. It didn't really hurt but was a little uncomfortable at first. It was taking a long time for him to do this, just a little at a time. He pushed a little more in till he had it all the way in and stopped, resting for a minute, then he slowly started to pull out.

This happened several times as he slowly pushed in and out. Then he increased the pace as he reached around and finally stimulated my clit for me. I felt myself pushing back to meet his thrusts, he was all the way in this time and I am teetering on the edge of an orgasm.

I can feel the chills running all over me, the weakness radiating out, and the involuntary contractions of my pussy, and the fullness of my insides, then I feel his hot cum squirting into me and filling me up. This is all I needed to send me completely over the edge. I collapse from the weakness and intensity of my orgasm as he falls across my back. He is still in me and I can feel his dick as it continues to throb and fill me with his hot cum. I just lie there and enjoy the sensations as they wash over my body.

He is very still and I can tell it has been intense for him also. I can feel him grow smaller inside me and I experience a feeling of loss as he slowly pulls out of me. I feel depleted, fulfilled and satisfied all at the same time. Then I feel a good smack on my ass which startles me, but before I can turn over he smacks me again, none to gentle.

"Now get up woman," he tells me, "and run us a bath."

I start to say something but decide against it. Instead I get up and walk to the bathroom, holding on to the dresser to steady me along the way. I run the bath water good and hot knowing I need this as much or more then he does. I can already feel my butt starting to throb and burn a bit from the exercise it has received.

I fill the tub up almost to the top, remove my remaining undergarments, and ease myself into the hot water. Just as I slide in I see him at the door watching me. He grabs a wash cloth and joins me in the tub, stepping in behind me and straddling his legs around me. The next thing I know he is soaping and washing my back. After he is finished doing this, I lean back against his chest and let him reach around and wash my breasts and belly.

He is very gentle and I feel like I could just melt with the pleasure of it all. Just as I am about to nod off he drops the wash cloth in front of my face, causing a splash. He pushed me off his chest, stood up, and stepped around to sit in front of me.

"Your turn woman," he said.

Not that I felt like even moving but because I felt like I owed him, I started to wash his back for him, then reached around and did his front like he had done for me. When I had finished he leaned back onto me and rested there for a few minutes, closing his eyes and not moving. We stayed like this till the water started to get cool. I reached for the faucet, to add more hot water, but he stayed my hand.

"Time to get out," he said," I'm not finished with you yet."

I don't know if he is kidding or not. I wonder where he gets his energy from. I have had him performing for me for two hours and then our last mutual go around. I thought I had a good appetite for sex but it seems he has one as large or larger. I step out of the tub and he steps out behind me reaching for a towel he hands it to me and I start to dry off. He obliges me by drying my back with another towel. He then dries himself and turns his back to me. I in turn dry it for him. He takes my hand and leads me back to the bed. I wonder what he has in store for me this time.

As we approach the bed he steps in front and sits down on the bed pulling me across his lap face down. I feel him rubbing my butt gently and then he smacks it rather hard. It stings but doesn't hurt all that bad but I struggle to sit up. Unfortunately he has me at a disadvantage and smacks me again several times in rapid succession. My butt is really starting to smart and my whimpers are about to embarrass me by becoming cries, when he lifts me up and pushes me back on the bed. I've never been spanked as an adult and it makes me feel kind of funny yet a little excited, too. Not knowing what he has in store for me this time, I just lean back on the bed, not really lying flat but propped against the pillows. He stretches out beside me.

"Suck my dick," he tells me as he just lies there, looking smug.

I am not about to argue with him as I would love to have more of his essence to strengthen me. I lean over and start to lick his cock all over lapping his balls, and inner thighs, also. I then take his semi hard cock in my mouth and start to suck on it, nibbling on the head, and then taking it down my throat. This goes on for several minutes until his dick is rock hard. I am anticipating a load of his hot cum, that I can swallow, when he reaches down and pulls me off of him. I'm a little bewildered as to why he stopped me but I let him do as he wants.

"Lie down," he says.

I quickly do as he requests. He then straddles my ribcage and places his hard cock in-between my breasts.

"Push them together," he tells me.

I do this making a tight tunnel for his cock. He then starts pumping away between my breasts. It is not a bad sensation as I feel the friction of his movements on my chest. The head of his dick is almost at my mouth each time he pumps and I can't help but lick the head as it comes so close to my lips. I try to take it in my mouth but he won't stop the rhythm long enough for me to really get a hold on the head so all I can do is lap at it each time if gets close.

This continues for some minutes until he starts to cum. He rises up a little, taking a hold of it and actually aims it like a hose. He is spurting hot cum all over my face and chest. I take my tongue and lick what I can reach that has splattered near my mouth and reach up and rub it into my breasts and belly. It feels so good. He just sits there and watches as his cum spills all over me. He grins down at me when I start to rub it in and lick from around my mouth. I can see this is turning him on as he continues to slide his hand up and down his cock and even though it is not spurting any more it remains rock hard with his manipulations.

"Get on your hands and knees," he almost growls.

He moves long enough for me to comply and then he is on his knees behind me in a flash. He smacks my butt again several times and I glance over my shoulder to see him with his throbbing cock still in his hand. I am almost afraid he is going to stick it in my butt again and tense up a bit in anticipation of the invasion, but he takes it and pushes into my pussy from behind. He eases it in slowly till he has it all the way in.

Then he takes my hips with his hands and slams it in all the way. I can actually feel his balls as they hit the underside of my pussy. I can't help but grunt with the impact of his thrusts. It is in so deep it almost hurts. I am braced for his thrusts or he would knock me flat on my face. It hurts a little as he touches bottom but feels good, too. He holds me with one hand on my hip to pull me back into him and slaps my ass with the other. It is almost a rhythm as he slams his hard cock into my pussy and then slaps my ass.

This continues for several minutes and I can feel the quickening of his strokes as he stops slapping me. Then I feel his cum filling me up and running down the inside of my legs, as his cock throbs inside of me. He pulls it out while it is still spurting and covers my back with the hot essence of his cum. He lets go of my hip and I collapse on my stomach while he kneels behind me with his cock still in his hand. I have been covered in his hot seed front and back. Looking over my shoulder, I can see him proudly kneeling behind me with a smile on his face.

I close my eyes but hear him laugh as he moves to the head of the bed where I feel something nudge my mouth. I open my eyes to see his still semi hard cock pushing at my mouth.

"Lick it clean," he tells me.

I take his dick in my mouth and suck on it a bit and am surprised to find a drop or two of cum still on the tip. I nurse it like a baby till he gently pulls away.

He smacks my butt again, and when I look up at he smiles and says, "Go take a shower and hurry back I'm not finished with you yet."

Then he nudges me off the bed. I barely have the strength to stand but wobble off to the bathroom where I start to run the water. I start to lick the cum that is still on my body, but look up to see him standing in the door way.

"No, you've had enough for your brew. Wash that off."

I reluctantly get in the shower and let the spray hit me, washing the precious fluid down the drain. The hot water does feel good as I lather up and rinse off. When I come out he is still waiting near the door and even dries my back again for me. He leads me back to the bed and instructs me to lie down on my back. He places a pillow under my hips, spreads my legs wide apart, bending my knees as he pushes my feet up towards my butt. This leaves my pussy wide open to him.

He crawls between my legs and starts to take long slow drags with his tongue starting at my anus and slowly dragging it all the way to my clit. This feels heavenly and I pray he doesn't stop. This continues for sometime and I relax and get into the rhythm of his glorious tongue. He licks all around my clit and then flicks it with his tongue, teasing and exciting me all at once. He takes his tongue and sticks it in my pussy, fucking me with his tongue as if it were his cock. I can feel my juices running freely as he laps at my pussy. He takes my clit between his lips and sucks on it, driving me closer to an orgasm.

Just when I am about ready to cum, he sticks his finger up my anus, while he sucks my clit. This is all it takes to send me over the edge. I feel ripples of chills running throughout my body, a radiating heat spreading from my pussy outward, as it convulses.

I can't help but cry out, "Oh god I feel like I'm on fire."

It is too intense and I try to pull away but he pumps his finger in and out of my ass and has an iron grip sucking on my clit. He stops sucking finally and starts to lap up my wetness; this causes more shudders as he inadvertently licks my clit while trying to get every drop I have given him. He removes his finger slowly from my anus and this causes even more shudders of pleasure to run throughout my body. He sticks his tongue inside my pussy to make sure he has lapped up every drop, and I feel myself contract around him.

I look down and see him smile up at me while licking his lips. As he kneels in front of me I can see he has a glorious hard cock again. I almost groan at the thought of him impaling me again, but I just smile weakly up at him. He kneels there proudly and takes his hand and slides it up and down his swollen shaft a few times.

He grins at me and almost purrs, "hmmmm...how shall I give it to you this time, Liz. Oh, and by the way, I'm a witch also."

12