Witch Hunter: New Year

Story Info
New Years episode for Witch Hunter.
1.3k words
4.16
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Witch Hunter here is my baby. My project I've spent years agonizing over and deciding if I should even write. I would appreciate any feedback that you may have, so I can improve it, modify it as I go. Any useful suggestions are very welcome. And thank you.

Ringing in the year

Leheros walks quietly through the red light district. Normally, he doesn't frequent this area due to his...unique problems., but his fellow Hunters assured him that the new girl at Allaya's could handle the gift.

Leheros gathers his cold weather gear around him as he looks for the sign. It has been years since he felt the touch of a woman. Since he lost Anna.

Decades have passed, and he still remembers the look on her face after. He hoped it would never happen again, and hasn't been with another.

But, as a man, Leheros has needs. And while he has maintained a stoic existance for many decades, hearing that a new girl should be able to handle it, well. It is a tempting prospect.

Leheros finally sees the sign. Allaya's Brothel. Leheros stands for a moment outside, a pensive look on his face. Finally, he makes up his mind and pushes through the door.

Inside, the cold and damp of the winter outside is forgotten. The large receiving room is full of oak, and a massive fireplace burns in the far wall. As Leheros enters, a woman with large breasts and dark skin greets him and calls up the stairs.

"No, no. Miss Allaya, I am a Witch Hunter. I heard that you had a girl that had been with some of us. I was hoping to meet her." Leheros interrupted her. He feels disgusting, knowing that he is litteraly asking to sleep with someone based on whom she'd done this with before, but he needs something.

The woman smiles more broadly, and calls up the stairs again. "Girls, I just need Ralla. We have another one." Leheros could just hear he reaction.

After a moment, a woman with a perfect hourglass of a body steps into the room. "Hello Hunter. I'm Ralla."

Leheros feels his head spin for a second, and hands his gilt voucher to Allaya. "Dear, that's good for pretty much anything." The dark woman smiled after a moment, "Are you sure you want to use the whole thing?"

"As much as needed."Leheros numbly follows the woman up the stairs to her room.

In the room of the brothel, Ralla releases Leheros' hand. "Let me go slip into something more comfortable." Leheros notices that Ralla is only half elven, her ears too short for a fully elven woman. Not that it matters. So long as she can take his lust.

Ralla reenters the room, her clothes all but shed. The tiniest patches of silk cover her nipples, leaving her areola exposed. Another tiny patch covers her nethers, and it is so tight, and she so wet, that he can see the shape of her lips through it. He hardens instantly, and licks his lips.

Ralla smiles seductively. "I think you are overdressed, honey." She drops to her knees in front of him, opening his trousers before he can respond.

Leheros mind races as he removes his jacket. He knows he should warn her of the gift, but she has dealt with it before. As his cock springs free, she kisses the tip. It's not massive, but neither is it small. Simply a mid-sized phallus. Ralla kisses it again and say, "You know, the way you Hunters talk, a girl would think you were all hung like centaur. But each of you I've fucked has been fairly normal."

Leheros is a bit relieved that at least he is normal, and begins to remove his shirt. While the shirt blocks his view, Ralla goes for the quick ending, dropping her whole mouth around him, sucking the head into the back of her throat, and fondling his heavy balls in her hand.

Leheros leans his head back as the woman expertly works his shaft. He focuses on holding his thoughts together, trying his best not to lose it too quickly. She continues to work him as best as possible, and he keeps thinking of ways not to finish. After maybe five minutes of her driving him mad, she releases his cock and stands up. "Mmm, it seems you are tougher than most of your fellows. Good. I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

Leheros holds his cock in his hand, and Ralla turns away from him, and puts her knees on the edge of the bed. Her thick ass presented enticingly, Leheros can't hold himself back, so he drives his cock deep into her. Ralla moans deeply, and Leheros holds it deep inside of her as he feels the gift begin to flow. His cock begins to vibrate, his magical energy flowing through him. He feels the energy, and releases it, knowing that the energy stimulates the erogenous zones of his lovers.

Ralla feels her hole slide easily around his cock, wetness easing the passage. She smiles thinking that she could milk this Hunter for so much money after giving him her pussy, but then she feels it. First, deep inside her his cock starts to vibrate, and she swallows hard. She lowers herself so that her face is sideways on her bed. She lifts her ass higher, and her body adjusts to the vibration. She continues to get wetter, and just as she thinks she's got her mind under control, a place inside her begins to pulse. Her eyes water as her first orgasm builds. A few strokes later and the pulsing spread along something deep in her body and moved into her button. She reached her hand through her legs and touched the spot, immediately orgasming.

Leheros feels the girl squeeze tightly around his manhood, and almost looses himself. Knowing he has to hurry, he pumps his cock hard and deep. He can feel her getting even wetter, the juices causing his hips to make a slapping noise as he enters her. The magical energy in his cock begins to pour out of him, pouring more and more into her cunt. As he comes closer and closer to his edge, he hears her moaning turn into a high pitched noise, and then turn into a repeated noise.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ack, ack, ack. Eeeeeh!"

Ralla's pussy is spasming wildly, causing her body to shake as she squirts hard over and over. She feels her brain slowly shutting down from orgasms, and does her best to push deep back to him. Suddenly, her eyes roll back, and her vision goes white. She starts to drool, but she no longer cares.

Leheros cock twitches hard, and erupts deep inside. At the moment of release, he feels a massive surge of magical energy,

Magical energy surges along his cock, and then through her body, through her depths, up her spine, and suddenly her eyes blank. Her brain turns off, and she collapses. Her legs fall out from under her and her now cum filled cunt leaks onto the floor. After a few seconds of remaining balanced, she collapses off the bed to the floor. Her eyes stare blankly at a wall, unable to move or think.

Only the gentle rise and fall of her chest still showed that she still lives at all, but Leheros knew that she would never be quite the same. He left some gold pieces as a tip and started to leave. From each door on the way out, a pair of eyes stared. Only then does he realize that Ralla had been screaming through her entire orgasm. Leheros blushes and follows the stairs down to Allaya.

"Did you have fun, Hunter?" the mistress asks him.

"You should keep that note." Hopefully Ralla's cut would cover the time she would likely need off.

He leaves the brothel, not likely to ever return.