Witch Mistress of Oz

Story Info
Wicked Witch Hazel discovers the joy of sex with a human.
1.4k words
4.29
13k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wicked Witch of the west sat in her lavish bed chamber, staring at her new image. She was ethereal in her beauty, with long, straight black hair, perfectly white, straight teeth, creamy skin and perfect features. Her eyes were a striking cobalt blue in a pale face. The lashes surrounding them were thick and lush.

"I love glamour.." She said aloud, her voice still scratchy and evil. She set the mirror down and frowned, then cleared her throat. "That's better." She said, this time her voice was low, husky and very sexy.

Hazel (for that was the name she gave herself) looked down at her perfect body, full breasts topped with perfectly circular, pink nipples, slim hips and thighs, legs for miles, a flat, toned stomach and a perfect triangle of dark, curly hair at the apex of her thighs. She ran a hand over her right breast, down her stomach and to the dark curls that hid her womanhood.

Hazel shivered in delight as her perfectly manicured nails grazed the sensitive bundle of nerves at her clitoris. She rubbed the small nub of erotic flesh in circular motions, gasping in pleasure, her face a mask of lovely ecstasy. After a few moments, a delicious ache began spreading pleasure from her warm, wet depths. When Hazel achieved her climax, she let out a scream, coming all over her deep green silk sheets, staining them a darker emerald. Hazel lay back in her bed and panted, her sexy curvy body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

Markum was the guard on duty that night, sent to make sure the Mistress was always protected and happy. He didn't really like the job, with all the creepy little winged monkeys always hanging around. The foul creatures were always chittering and throwing their dung and eating the bugs off of each other. Their personal habits made Markum him disgusted and sick.

Markum wasn't like the other guards, he wasn't blue or fuzzy. He wasn't a native of Oz. He was fair skinned, smooth and much more muscular then the rest of them. He also had one major difference. A long, thick piece of flesh hanging between his legs and two sagging sacks of ball shaped flesh behind it that he had heard the Mistress refer to as a 'penis and scrotum'. Markum didn't know why he had them and no one else did, or why sometimes it would become stiff and blood engorged. Or why when he stroked, tugged and massaged it, thick white liquid shot out of it and he got a wild feeling throughout his body. It was something he simply lived with.

A few minutes into his shift, Markum heard the Mistress talking to herself. Her voice had always grated on his nerves. The second time she talked, he felt a familiar warm ache spread through his body, starting at his penis and spreading out. Markum looked down and saw he had again turned hard, the bulge in his baggy uniform pants was becoming more and more pronounced.

Markum simply sat down and ignored it. He was on duty and couldn't let it distract him. A few minutes later, he heard the Mistress cry out. Leaping to his feet, he threw open the door. He grabbed his sword, ready to do battle with whatever was hurting the Mistress of Oz. He was greeted with a strange sight. A creature like him, only different, and totally naked was on the bed. This creature had much longer hair then he, and it was raven black, not blonde, as his was. It also had two tantalizing mounds of flesh on it's chest, firm and pert, tipped with a hard, pink peak and most notably, it had no penis.

Because this was not the case for Markum, he felt himself get as hard as the granite rocks that surrounded the castle. The woman looked up with dark blue eyes and spoke again in her heavenly voice that made Markum's penis throb with every word.

"Come over here and let your Mistress have a taste of you." Hazel watched with passion darkened eyes as her only human guard, Markum, wasted no time in stripping down until he was completely naked. She let her hungry gaze roam all over his toned, muscular body, finally resting on his fully engorged member. She crooked a finger at him and he moved forward, expecting nothing. He was simply following the Mistress's orders after all! Hazel smiled, he was in for a wonderful surprise.

"Climb onto the bed and kneel on your knees in front of me." She instructed, taking pleasure in the fact she could see his penis grow and pulsate with every command. Markum did as he was told and soon was kneeling over the come-stained sheets. Hazel sat up and licked her lips. She ran questing fingers over his broad shoulders, down his muscular arms and back over his well defined chest, delighting in how his muscles jumped and twitched under her ministrations.

She slowly, seductively traced his muscles down to his waist, then over his hard packed thighs, and pale inner thighs. She grinned as he groaned, begging her to touch his pulsing cock without words. Hazel smiled again and lowered her head, planting a light kiss over his bellybutton.

Markum thought he was going to explode. He had heard the guards talking about the females of their sex, and how some were 'teases'. When he had asked them to explain they just laughed at him. Now he knew what the term meant. When the woman finally placed her lips over his aching manhood, he had to restrain himself from letting the white liquid burst from his depths. His breath shuddered in his throat and he stopped himself from grabbing her head and shoving his entire shaft into her mouth. She was licking the slit at the end of his penis, lapping up his pre-ejaculate. Markum's whole body shook with restraint, his muscles tense and quivering. Just as quickly as she had begun, the woman stopped playing with his thick rod.

"I want you inside me Markum. Do you know what I mean?"

Markum shook his head. He'd never seen such an exotic creature. Before she could explain, he looked down at the triangle of fur between her legs, the moisture collected there, and smelled the alluring scent of musk. Then his control snapped and basic animal instincts took over as Markum buried his face in her moist cleft. He lapped clumsily at her whole pussy.

Hazel moaned and directed him up towards her clit, and he took to lapping at it vigorously. Her legs stiffened and Hazel dug her ankles into Markum's back, arching upward. At her moment of climax, her skin returned to its natural green, the rest of her remaining the same perfect glamour body.

Markum was in a red haze of lust. He couldn't do anything except sit up, his face wet with his Mistress' come and an animalistic snarl on his face. Hazel shuddered with arousal, and Markum, without further warning, buried his penis hard and deep inside her. His whole body shuddered as he felt her hot and wet pussy close around him. It was so different from when he would stroke himself with his calloused hands. This was soft, so wet and tight. With no control or thought, Markum grabbed Hazel's hips and began fucking her vigorously, pounding in and out of her soft moisture, grunting and whimpering. He looked down at her jiggling green breasts and bit down on her left nipple while still thrusting hard. Hazel's moans became screams of delight and she raked her fingernails down his back.

Finally, Markum's body couldn't take it anymore and he let out a howling moan against the Wicked Witch's breast. His penis throbbed and the wild feeling, this time so intense he might have passed out for a minute or two, whipped through his body as he filled the Witch's clinching pussy with his come. He lay panting on her sweaty form, too full of feeling and sensation to move. Hazel smiled and stretched, her mind wandering to ruby slippers and her army. They eventually came back to the handsome human still hard inside her.

"Markum, my stud, you're promoted. From now on, you will be my first in command and always by my side." Hazel declared as she ran her hands over his hot muscular back.

Markum smiled at his good fortune as he began to thrust deep inside her again. Life in Oz wasn't so bad after all.