Witch vs Thief Ch. 04

Story Info
Ariel's Revenge.
1.3k words
4.31
9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

Chapter 4

Ariel's Revenge

Ariel became serious and rose, "As much as I would like to find an abandoned mystical place and have a year of non stop sex. I have something to complete."

Cabot nodded in understanding, "I sense that, but when it done; please move on," he pleaded.

She looked at him, "I will but I am going to do this and you must witness it."

"Why?"

"There is a dark side to our powers, I love you Sam and do not want to see you corrupted. I intend to go the very edge, you will see cruelty from me."

"But..

She caressed his face, "You have to see the dark side."

**************

Ariel changed into a modern dominatrix outfit and strolled over to the bound Cassandra and kicked her hard in the ribs.

Cassandra whimpered.

"Oh," Ariel mocked, 'did I break a rib?" She pulled off the gag.

"Bitch!" Cassandra spit out, "Where is your mortal toy?"

"You mean my magical servant who has your powers," Ariel responded. "He is waiting for his instructions."

The blond laughed bitterly, "What happened to the good witch?"

Ariel threw a punch into her enemies opposite side. "You mean smart witch. I prepared for this moment Cassandra. I intend to rule just as you had. But even a Queen needs a confidant. But unlike your whore Keria, Sam Cabot can be useful for things other than sex."

"I hope he turns on you."

"No Cunt, he is still at the point where love means something. He will be mine for centuries as I rule. But enough conversation. Puppet!" Ariel released the restraints. "Kiss your Mistress boots."

With hate in her eye, Cassandra was forced to obey.

"Now, Spread eagle in the air."

Cassandra was levitated in the air. Ariel picked up a Cat of 9 tails.

"I still remember every mark, every indignity that happened that night!"

Ariel let fly with full force.

Cassandra screamed.

"Such a lovely sound. Lets try another." The whip smashed against the witch ample breasts.

"Ah!"

"Lower." As the whip hit her pussy

"Mercy, Mistress Ariel!"

"Mercy? Did you show Beatrice mercy? Have you ever shown mercy to any of your victims?" Ariel spit in her face. She than poked the broken rib.

Cassandra started crying.

"Cry my toy. Do you want to be my sex slave?"

Cassandra nodded franticly,

"Well sex slaves serves their Mistress pleasures and desires. The auburn beauty grabbed her hair. "My desire is to inflect as much pain as possible." She put the gag back in. Ariel whipped with abandon over her prisoner's body creating scars and stripes. Until Cassandra passed out.

******************

"Stop."

"Sam, I am still control of myself."

Ariel you can end this now. Kill the Bitch!"

"No!"

*****************

Cassandra was repositioned on a bed.

Ariel approached, "Now the blades," she produced 2 pinwheels.

"Please."

"You said you wanted to be slave, "Ariel reminded her. "So be a slave and make your Mistress happy." Ariel seems to delight in creating intricate designs over the larger woman's body.

"Maybe I will skin you and put this on my wall."

"I'll do anything."

Ariel stopped the blades in front of her yes, "You are blind! I have everything your powers, your body, what can you give me. Answer correctly your eyes are at stake."

"My treasures!" Cassandra said desperately. The mystic items the jewels I have taken over the centuries."

"Ah, so you took Bode's keep," Ariel stopped. "Let us see all the people you have hurt!" Her eyes glowed. "Feel their pain!"

Cassandra gave an unholy scream, but Ariel would not give her the mercy of unconsciousness.

The pain went on for some time and both Ariel and Sam saw every atrocity.

***************

"Sam?"

He sobbed, for some time.

"Sam." Ariel hugged him, "Love I am here. Don't be afraid."

He looked into that angelic face, "I am all right, just never imagined."

She looked at him soberly, "Now you understand why I had to do this."

"Yes," Cabot gathered himself. "Can we destroy her now?"

*****************

Cassandra was shuddering patheticly and looked up at Ariel and Sam with their disgusted faces

"So mortal, are you pleased?"

"No longer mortal, " Cabot answered. "But know this, your powers will never be abused ."

"She laughed bitterly, "Give it a few centuries , both of you will be like me."

Ariel grabbed her head, "No we wont!" She broke Cassandra neck. "Burn!"

Fire erupted consuming Cassnadra's corpse.

********************

Ariel disintegrated the dominatrix gear and knelt on the floor.

"Punish me."

Sam knelt beside her and gripped her chin. "Why?"

His lover sniffed, "I did enjoy it. Please dominate me."

"You are sure?"

Ariel nodded, "Understand this. With all the time we have; I am going to be your mistress more than once.

Sam smiled, "Puppet!"

" What is your wish, my Master?

Cabot looked at her with mock sternness, "Dance for me, my magical slave."

Music began as the beautiful Auburn haired mage began the dance of Seven Veils

She is magnificent, Sam thought.

Teasingly Ariel slowly took her scarves off, revealing her luscious body.

Sam rose, took one scarf and wrapped it gently around her neck and kissed her gently.

"Make love to me, she requested.

He touched a finger to her lips, "Not yet, you asked to be punished.

"Lets change your look."

Ariel was now wearing a schoolgirl outfit.

"You told me, I was depraved."

"I've been a bad girl," Ariel played along.

"On my lap," Sam lifted her skirt, "Count."

"One."

"What should you say?" He hit her harder .

Ariel squeaked, "Thank you, may I have another."

"20 should do."

Although Sam made her ass red, Ariel was still feeling guilty.

"I meant that I should be punished."

Sam sensed her emotion, "Ariel prepare yourself."

*****************

Sam immobilized Ariel and began by tying her hands in a reverse prayer. Weaving ropes around her breasts making them tight. Licking her nipples he added jewelry.

Ariel hissed.

"Enough noise," He put a cane between her teeth.

Sam added small weights putting more pressure on her tits.

Ariel eyes began to water.

"Maybe I should keep in you in this subservient position, "Sam mused.. He took the cane. "Kiss it."

Slowly he began swatting her ass

"Ow!"

"You asked for this Ariel."

"Keep going!"

He went to the front and lightly tapped her pussy.

She breathed heavily then gasped as he hit hard.

"Damm!"

"Quiet." Sam put the cane beck in her mouth. And than produced a vibrator. Like an artist he began playing it on her body. Teasing and tormenting her. But not letting her cum.

Ariel began sweating profusely until she finally started squirting.

Sam removed her Nipple clips.

"Ah!"

"Now for my pleasure."

*****************

"Kneel"

"Yes Master."

"Now my sexy witch, Make me hard"

"Ariel deep throated his cock., Using her tongue and fingers on his balls."

"That is, your position is here, serving your Master."

Ariel kept sucking. Sam finally came over her face.

"Spread your leg slut!" Sam grabbed her hips and trusted it.

"What are you, " he demanded.

"Your slut!"

Switching position he grabbed her neck and kissed her fiercely.

She arched her back, "I chose well!"

"Let me see your ass Cunt!"

Ariel eagerly flipped over, "Take me."

Sam grabbed her hair, "All of you." as he penetrated her anally.

Ariel panted, "Yes!"

"Take it my witch!"

*****************

Ariel awoke on Sam's bed. He brought her some juice.

"I think you have served your sentence."

Ariel grabbed him and threw him on the bed. Kissing him, Thank you for doing this. I know you are not into the harsh pain part of domination."

"The servitude and control part, yes." Sam agreed. "Ready to move on?"

Ariel nodded. "Now off with those clothes." Sam was now nude.

"You mentioned earlier, a year of non stop sex."

"A year sounds good."

"Mayan Temple?"

"Mayan temple," as they disappeared.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers