Witch Whores of the King

Story Info
Legal witches serving the cocks of the nation.
10.6k words
4.35
13.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

In the Kingdom of Saxia most forms of magic come from demons and other beings of questionable nature. So usually only those who make deals with them are able to use the supernatural abilities they can provide resulting in most magic users being treated as minions of evil who are seeking to spread destruction. Though that does not mean that kings and other powerful lords do not see the value in having a few magic users in their employ when more monstrous things are threatening their lands.

Since magic users are greatly distrusted by the general population, to put it mildly, the nobles who desired to employ them had to figure out ways to make them seem harmless and entirely under control. Over the decades one of the most effective methods of doing so proved to be for the kings and lords to treat the witches under their employ as nothing but sex-crazed whores whose minds were corrupted by demons to worship their cocks. This was done with public displays of submission and generally humiliating the witches in various ways. The nobles considered this a small price to pay to prevent the commoners from getting the wrong ideas and wanting to burn the witches on top of the nobles who they had seemingly corrupted to work with them.

Even if becoming a witch whore to the nobility brought with it many degrading negatives it also provided protection and resources no hedge witch could be able to gain. Especially if the witch managed to get into the employ of a king that would provide them with information and resource networks that came second to none when it came seeking demonic artifacts and demons themselves.

Isabel was one of those witches that had managed to get employed by a human king. So she wore proudly a black collar with golden text reading, "King Reinaldo's Witch." She had also managed to get a demon lord to brand her body with a mark that granted her immortality, durability, and eternal beauty. At least as long as she fed the brand on her lower stomach with a sufficient amount of the substance it graved. Most strong witches had brands that hungered for blood that they needed to bargain or fight for almost daily to get. Though Isabel had a special brand from a succubus type demon that only required fresh semen that could as easily be gained from demons or willing humans.

So like any normal day, Isabel began it by entering into the demon summoning room in the tower occupied by the witches in King Reinaldo's service. Though she did not exactly need to summon a demon but use the special room to let one of the demons inhabiting the gems hidden in her collar to manifest long enough for her to milk its cock empty of all semen to sustain her immortality.

"Damn dream... I almost got naked last night," Isabel muttered while referring to the fact the skin-tight black bodysuit she wore was revealing most of her smooth skin. She had gotten the outfit from the same demon who had given her the mark to her lower stomach that read, "Semen Hole."

"At least let me use a blanket if you keep doing this," Isabel kept muttering while she put her shoulder-length black hair into a ponytail. Her suit was able to heal wounds and resist many forms of attacks but it responded to the state of her arousal by revealing her skin. On its own, it would not have been an issue but the demonic cloth acted like any other piece of clothing was something it needed to tear and only made an exception with bondage gear like Isabel's collar.

"Well alright, time to see just how happy Veg is to see me today," Isabel exclaimed and inspected the crystals in the summoning room. They had enough power in them to grant one of the demons in her collar several hours of physical existence that was usually limited in minutes. So she could have done this operation in any room but she liked to take her time.

While Isabel's right hand fiddled with her collar to take out a small gem behind the hard to open mechanical lock, her left hand went to her trimmed black pubes that formed an arrow from her body text to her pussy. On top of everything else, the suit she wore kept trimming her pubes into this shape.

"There, time to come out Veg and exchange favors," Isabel declared and threw the gem she sensed to be the right one to the middle of the summoning circle. It immediately began to float and formed into a humanoid shape.

"Greetings mistress, is it time to exchange semen for a hard willing fucking?" Veg voiced with a wide smile showing his sharp teeth and slimy tongue. Like all basic warrior demons, he was highly muscular with no body hair. Though due to the purple skin and a lack of a nose it was usually not the first thing any human noticed.

Isabel did not really want to answer such a question so she simply nodded. Though just staring at the purple brick cock growing in Veg's crotch had been enough to raise her arousal to such a point that her suit had completely disappeared to be hidden around her collar. The fact she was only able to tell that it had happened from the wind breezing on her skin was still making her feel unease even more than the fact she was always feeling like she was naked.

"Come then, let me remind you why human cocks are pathetic," Veg voiced and patiently waited inside the circle for Isabel to walk in. She did not retort to the demon even as she disagreed. Back when she had been a simple infertile peasant whore, human cocks were one of the few things she had enjoyed.

Even as part of the bargain between the two was willingness the demon found highly arousing he still grabbed from Isabel's collar the moment it came to reach. He used it to drag her on her knees before making her turn around to present her ass to him on all fours.

"Tell me you desire to be used like a one-purpose hole by my cock," Veg boomed and knelt down to slap his fully erect brick-cock with ridges on top of Isabel's ass. It left lines of slime where ever it touched.

"I'm willing," Isabel muttered. Moments like these made her miss simply prostituting herself to humans through a glory hole back in her village. Most of them had not talked to her for the fear of being recognized and the ones who talked did not expect her to talk while sucking their cocks.

"No need to act coy, we both know you have revealed how much you want this... need me," Veg voiced while he positioned to enter Isabel. Even before he did so she knew he was going to push his entire length into her before grabbing her breasts with both of his large hands. Despite coming off as a bit sex-crazed Veg had used the same position every time to the point it was starting to feel oddly calming to Isabel.

At first, Veg had really used Isabel just like a hole to please himself but lately, he had begun showing certain gentleness on top of using the same familiar position every time. Both were part of the reason why Isabel was preferring him over the few other demons she had contracts with for her regular daily dose of potent semen that would be enough to keep her mark fully powered even if she did not get semen from anywhere else that day.

Though due to how well Veg was now doing his job Isabel had to start biting her lower lip almost immediately. The ridges combed her inner walls all the while pulses of pressure surged through her body from her mark. It knew it was going to be fed soon and so it reacted with excitement that just happened to cause even more heat and pleasure in Isabel's body than just getting fucked.

"Small daily prize for immortality," Isabel mused. After all, it was only months from the events that had turned her from just an average village whore into the witch she was today. She had been attractive to most even before but now that her body had been imbued by demon magic every feature she had once despised on her body had slowly disappeared and turned her into a being that was looked at with desire where ever she went. At least she hoped it was not entirely because of her bodysuit with a hobby of casual public striptease.

Isabel was lulled into her thoughts by the slow pumping and she barely registered the door opening into the chamber. There were no locks in the tower of the witches other than the one at the entrance guarded by soldiers so someone stepping into the room middle of something was not uncommon. Especially when the someone was a rival witch in the service of the king who might be wanting to learn a secret or two.

"Great, how do you get here first every day. Now the room will smell like a whore house," a blond woman in a noble blue dress commented. Though despite the disdain in her words she inspected Isabel from the corner of her aqua blue eyes while she sat down to a seat next to the door.

"Maybe if Lady Stella used less time dressing up before coming to take her daily dose of high-class demon blood she might get here before me," Isabel retorted. Usually, Stella had been coming way later than her to get her demon blood she used to power her mark but today the king had summoned both of them for a court session. Though it did not mean she needed to wait inside the room while Isabel was dealing with her own demon.

"Well, we all can't be peasants now can we," Stella mused. Even if she had been from a noble family that had disowned her, all she currently owned had been bought with the money from the king that had been earned with not so noble methods.

Even if Stella had not treated her new junior that badly she kept finding situations to talk down on Isabel. Though at the end of the day it mostly just seemed funny to her considering she more than knew all the things Stella had been doing while she was at the tower. Not to mention all the things she must have done for the king in the service of the nation to earn all the riches and fine clothing piled in her rooms.

"Is your demon going to finish soon? He can't find you that unattractive now can he?" Stella added while Isabel tried to ignore her. At first, she had assumed Stella had driven the other witches away to get more rooms for her expensive rags but lately Isabel was convinced they had simply gotten tired of her and found another employer with less annoying co-workers.

"I ensure you, I find her highly attractive, that is why I wish to enjoy every second of it," Veg flared with mild anger that was only toned down by the act he was doing.

"Coming from a basic warrior demon, that is hardly a praise. Like aren't most holes you usually find some leftovers on battlefields," Stella shrugged. Isabel felt how the length inside of her deflated a bit like the demon was getting so angry that he was hiding his cock for battle.

"Just fuck me and be done with it," Isabel flared and thrust her butt into the demon to apply his cock some pressure.

"Ass you command, mistress," Veg voiced and grabbed even harder than before from Isabel's breasts to thrust into her. Just hearing those words from her lips was enough to excite him fully.

Isabel stared at the floor with her purple eyes while tracing the trusts to maximum effect. She also tried to forget Stella was in the room even though based on her black bodysuit it had not really affected her arousal.

Pulse after fast pulse radiated from Isabel's inner gate as it was being rammed and sent surges through her body. Her walls were shaping to the cock just perfectly and soon enough she reached her climax. Her hip jerked along with her pussy that began to convulse with its own rhythm that Veg used to drive himself into a climax.

"Nghh Aggh aahhh," Isabel moaned while she failed to resist an urge to arc her back to push her ass up. The move made her establish eye-contact with Stella to notice her lips forming a word with a tilted smile.

"Pervert," Stella whispered even as she was smiling a bit and had not said a word for a while. Her eyes were locked into how Veg pumped his load straight into Isabel. Due to the special ability of her mark even the abundant demon semen was mostly absorbed by her body before it spilled to the floor. Though even the spills moved into contact with her skin to be absorbed like she was a seed magnet.

Isabel felt annoyed just by looking at Stella's noble smug features smiling at her so she quickly turned Veg back into a gem and locked it back into her collar. Then she rushed out of the room.

"I really need to find a demon that can do it in a minute," Isabel muttered thinking how Veg could never be able to cum in time outside that special room that was beyond her ability to replicate.

Isabel pressed her body against the cold stone wall of the corridor while waiting for her bodysuit to grow back to cover her skin. She had found it very effective in a combination of reaching a proper climax to get the suit to cover most of her before going to public places. Though at this point she had gotten mostly used to getting at least partially naked every time some peasant mob yelled obscenities at her. Part of her really hoped it was just the mark on her lower stomach that was causing that reaction.

"Aah right... I forgot to add a bit of the power to the stones," Isabel muttered. Stella had reprimanded her more than once about how after use everybody should contribute to refueling the crystals in the summoning room to keep them at max capacity in case the king wanted something more absurd than usual.

Isabel made her way back to the room and opened the door to see Stella sitting on top of a wrinkly red imp demon. Her dress had been pulled up and it was clear she had not worn any undergarments. The creature was clearly old and Stella had told Isabel how she perfected them like them since their blood was more refined. Though now it would seem there was more than one reason since the large red cock was balls deep in her ass while her feet were massaging the demon's wrinkly face.

"I was not aware this is how you extract blood," Isabel mused while walking to one of the crystals to let it take some magic from her mark. At least Stella was dripping blood from the imp's hand into a special wine glass she used to consume it. She had said it tasted better like that.

"This one has served me well, we both know how demons tend to be... so vulgar in their demands when they get a bit uppity," Stella voiced. Though even in the relatively dimly lit room it was clear her pussy was glistening wet showing either her arousal or the fact she had let the creature like her.

"Ass pervert," Isabel voiced. The few times she had walked on Stella it had always been some demon either sticking it into her ass or pulling some object out.

"I gain no enjoyment from this... humiliation. These basic beasts come nowhere close being able to force me to cum from my ass like our glorious king," Stella replied. Though at that moment the imp decided to lick her sole to make her body jerk while she suppressed her giggle. It made her body shift enough to cause her pussy to squirt.

"Right, well. I remembered to refuel the crystal this time," Isabel mused and left the room while Stella was unable to reply while trying to stop any unladylike voices coming from her lips. After that, Isabel went to prepare her silky black hair for the audience with the king. After all, it was the only part she would be able to make more presentable without her jealous bodysuit ripping it into pieces.

** * **

Isabel and Stella entered the grand court room of the king side by side. After all, both of them were of the same rank despite one looking like a dolled up noble in a blue dress and the other a weird kink whore with a black bodysuit.

Even if there had not been an announcement all the nobles and officials began focusing on the two new arrivals one by one like a wave. Even as some had looked tired before excitement now glimmered in their eyes. After all, the witches of the king were only summoned at the end of the session so their presence would not distract most of the proceedings and talks.

Both of the witches fell to the knees in front of the throne dais to prostrate themselves. It was an act they did every time when in front of the king.

"I greet you, my king whose royal manhood I desire more than even a demon's despite being a filthy demon whore," Isabel and Stella voiced in almost unison.

"You may approach to worship my royal manhood," Reinaldo voiced with a hand wave. Both of the witches moved on their knees closer to him to kneel in front of him. Then he pushed forward his hip and spread his legs to give them better access to his crotch.

Stella undid the binds on Reinaldo's pants and freed his pretty large cock that was already erect. It was a product of many sleepless nights for her in figuring out how to make it bigger as per the king's command. Though she had a lot of notes and material from the era of his predecessor to go with since every king usually wanted that sooner or later.

Both of the witches gave a quick kiss to Reinaldo's hairy balls before stopping to wait with bowed down heads. There was a moment of silence, the only movement was Isabel's black suit revealing more of her skin. Not much but her shoulders had been covered when she had come to the hall and now they were bare.

"Stella, you may serve my balls since you have gotten so good at it... and Isabel, since you still have so much to learn, you may serve my royal shaft," Reinaldo instructed. Despite his words, it was clear for almost everybody in the room he favored Isabel over Stella and not entirely because the newer witch was able to swallow and absorb basically all semen without stains.

"Yes, my king," the witches voiced in unison and Stella moved to take Reinaldo's balls entirely into her mouth. Isabel had no idea what she actually did with them but the king always kept saying how much he liked it.

Once Stella was in her lowered position she moved to left on her knees to give Isabel room to come next to her. She did so and took a gentle grip from the base of the king's cock to guide its tip into her mouth. As she knew Reinaldo did not want to cum that fast during these ceremonies she simply held it as deep in her mouth as possible while her tongue gave it a slow massage.

Part of the audience came as close as possible without breaking the court etiquette to stare at Isabel's ass. Sure Stella's was there too but it was covered by a blue dress with zero chance it would disappear on its own. Not to mention Isabel's skintight suit more than showed every shape of her rear including the crack of her perky ass.

"Our nation sure is lucky to have such dedicated witches to serve it," the prime minister Michael exclaimed with an echo of agreeing sounds. There was no way of knowing how erect all of the audience had become as they wore pants with bulged codpieces.

"Yes, especially Stella is always so dedicated to taking good care of the sacks of seed that gave me life," crown prince Rainier voiced with a tone that would have gotten most others in the room punished. Reinaldo did not want his heir to be crushed to be his shadow and to become a useless king so he let him get away with most things. At least so far it had been enough to produce a line of strong-willed rulers to the Kingdom of Saxia.

"Stella truly has served our nation well but I can see great potential in Isabel. Witches like her are rare among the rare when it comes to suitability to serve," the prime minister voiced to steer the conversation elsewhere. His eyes were fully focusing on how Isabel's suit was slowly exposing more and more of her back.

Even if Isabel had experience as a village whore, she was not sure she would ever get used to these court sessions. They created sensations in her body she was unable to really describe as a whole. A mix of excitement, heat, uncertainty, confusion and arousal to mention just a few. Not to mention the king kept making sure both of them maintained almost constant eye contact with him.

"My witch-whore Stella is so good at sucking my balls. So Isabel you should put more effort into it if you want some favor from me," Reinaldo said and Isabel knew that it was her time to start driving the king towards a climax. So she bobbed her head while wrapping her tongue into the cock with a small sideways movement. Due to the position, she was prevented from taking the cock properly into her throat so she was unable to take all of it inside of her.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers