Witch Whores of the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you so desire, I would be more than willing to teach Isabel one day," the prime minister voiced. Isabel's suit had almost retreated enough to reveal her ass. Even the crown prince was looking at it even as he had before mostly focused on Stella.

"That shall depend on their performance today. Getting to serve someone as meritorious as you is a great honor," Reinaldo voiced. From his position, he got some glimpses of Isabel's breasts that had been already revealed by her suit.

"Yes, the vital task that they need to accomplish today in the service of the nation. The monster troubling the town of Restov has already killed a platoon's worth of soldiers sent to deal with it based on the last report," the prime minister voiced.

Meanwhile, Reinaldo began to cum into Isabel's mouth. She swallowed it almost like a reflex even as her very skin was able to absorb the semen to feed her mark. The king gave him a quick smile as he very much liked how she never did a mess besides cleaning his cock with thick saliva. His cum was not as potent as a demon's but it still was more than enough to feed Isabel's mark.

"Just look at how eager they are. These two truly are good witches serving the nation," Reinaldo mused. "Now you two, listen carefully while I instruct you on your mission in helping our great kingdom."

Isabel and Stella both nodded and stopped moving despite keeping their chosen parts of Reinaldo's manhood in their mouths. Though as it deflated Isabel was now in an awkward position with Stella where they almost kissed with heads pressed against each other.

"The town of Restov has asked for aid in dealing with an exceptionally vicious monster. You two are to travel there and deal with it while pacifying any potential unrest among the population. For that purpose, I declare that area as a disaster zone so they have all rights to demand compensation from me," Reinaldo decreed and there was applause from the crowd.

"Once you come back, I let the one who contributed more to the mission to be pleased by my royal organ while the other one helps the nobles of the realm. So no need to worry, both of you are going to be rewarded," Reinaldo instructed and both of the witches knew what he said also implied about who would get a bigger special allowance. This made especially Stella suck at his balls even better while she thought about a new jewelry piece she had been wanting.

After that, the witches bowed their respects to the king and they were quickly escorted to a special cart that had been waiting for them on the courtyard.

** * **

It was a five hour trip by cart to the town of Restov from the capital. As a length, it was not that much considering the size of the realm but the cart the witches used was not exactly the most pleasant one by most metrics.

A line of soldiers was escorting the caged cart where Stella and Isabel sat on padded chairs. Stella had the same fancy dress as before but Isabel had become completely naked. The peasants and other people kept crowding the sides of the cart as they went yelling all kinds of dirty insults at them. Even if she understood how this was a vital part to convince them that the witches were under the king's control it still did not stop her from getting aroused.

On the other hand, Stella looked like a noble lady that was sitting on a balcony of her mansion enjoying a nice view of the world with a faint smile. Isabel did not have the slightest clue if she was even half as aroused as her or simply was thinking all the ways she could use the demons contracted to her to crush the peasants with ease.

Though most of the peasants only followed the cart while it went past their villages. So there were breaks between the open-air exhibits while the soldiers stopped any attempt of a peasant trying hang from the cage's bars.

"King Reinaldo's Witches going to fight monsters and to serve the nation," the crier accompanying the cart driver kept repeating at set intervals even when there were no peasants in sight. He did it every other minute and after the first few hours, Isabel was sure he was doing it with better accuracy than the last crier who did not pace his shouts as well.

As time went by Isabel's thoughts ventured into the last time she and Stella had been sent on such a mission. On the way to the village, a group of peasants had come with documents proving crop loss demanding compensation. The official had approved the complaint to be valid so he let them use the witches as they pleased. So they had naturally been fucked by the peasant mob for over an hour.

Part of Isabel really hoped that some peasants would come to complain again. Despite the cushioned seat in the cage cart, the trip was very boring. Stella never said anything and seemed to be completely entertained by trying to act like a noble lady and the guards ignored them like their heads would be cut off if they tried to talk to the witches.

Sometimes Isabel really wondered just how bad some of the evil witches were when the soldiers were not allowed to speak even to the king's witches to avoid corruption. Even the nobles only met them in groups. Though the peasants never had any trouble saying things to them even as they did not give room to a two-sided conversation.

And so a cart with a signboard reading "King Reinaldo's Witches" made its way across the countryside.

** * **

By the time the escorted witch cart reached the town of Restov, it was way past noon. They had been spotted from a watchtower so there was a large mob already forming to meet them at the town gate.

Isabel did not even bother trying to hide her completely naked body if not counting her collar. The constant trembling of the cart combined with the peasants had aroused her to the point it was almost too much for her to handle. Especially when it had lasted over five hours by now.

The wall of the town had a solid stone foundation with a sturdy looking wooden walls with many outward spikes to hinder any monster from trying to climb over. It was nothing new to her but ever since she had become a witch she looked at the pillories in front of every town or village with new eyes. She had thought those were only for criminals who were put to the trial of the night to see their innocence. If the lesser monsters did not eat them, their souls were pure enough to be spared.

"Hear me, proud citizens of Saxia, King Reinaldo has sent his witches to assist you in your time of need," the crier announced to the crowd of humans that moved to surround the cart and the soldiers escorting it.

"The king's damn whores are finally here, you expect us to be grateful?" one of the crowd shouted.

"Yeah, your delay cost us another ten good men," came another shout. There were many others but most were drowned by the stronger voices.

"We request to use the king's whores as compensation to our losses," an elderly man with a booming voice shouted. Even in the gathering mob others kept a respectful distance from him.

"The town of Restov had been declared as a disaster area, so your request is accepted," the crier declared and instructed. "Lock them to the pillories so we can keep proper order and avoid public chaos."

The soldiers escorted the witches out of the cage cart through the crowd to the pillories next to the gate. They did it with haste and even had to push some of the more eager ones away. Though most kept their distance to the armored guards using kite shields to create a wall.

"Look, that one is a proud semen hole on top of being the king's whore," a commoner shouted pointing at the text on Isabel's lower stomach.

"And that one brought fancy rags to wipe cocks clean," another commented and Stella rolled her eyes. She had picked one of the dresses she least liked just so it would be easy for her to discard it if something like this happened.

Stella and Isabel were locked to standing pillories on each side of the gate. Their faces were almost touching the wall while their knees bent down to better present their behinds to the crowd.

"Line up to your chosen witch of the king. Any disorder will be dealt with and acting too much out of the line might get your right for compensation revoked," The crier instructed. The crowd was naturally calming into two lines as they knew what they wanted was going to happen.

"At least that fancy whore knows her place by not wearing anything under, like a good fuck-witch," came a shout after one of the more helpful soldiers pulled up Stella's dress to reveal her ass. Isabel on the other hand did not need such help as she was already fully bare.

"Even as witches collude with evil demons, remember that these ones are good servants of the nation who have been subdued by King Reinaldo's royal manhood," the crier loudly voiced and gave final instructions. "You may now approach one by one but remember to maintain order to prevent mass chaos just even a witch's presence can cause."

The first commoners charged Stella and Isabel almost at the same time. Both of their asses were fondled for a moment before a cock was slid into their pussies. It was clear the first ones were beyond excited to use a clean witch before they got covered with semen. As Isabel had not really done this that many times it was not really common knowledge that she would never be tainted by semen no matter how many used her.

Isabel was not really able to trace the thrusts into her due to the position the pillory forced her and the slaps from her ass echoed in the air. The same was true for Stella as she was able to hear the slaps of her ass even over the crowd.

"Fucking witch-whore... fucking good demon cunt," the commoner battering his tip into Isabel's inner gate grunted. The speed he was going made Isabel suspect from experience he was feeling some pain from the impacts even if her immortal enhanced body was more than able to enjoy them.

Due to the speed of the eager commoner, he was quickly forced to cum by Isabel's adaptive walls that wrapped around him. His seed did not even see the light of the day as it was absorbed by her as it was released.

"Loving my cum, filthy whore," the commoner grunted while he made sure to milk his balls empty. Due to the high state of his arousal, he stayed pretty hard to the end allowing him to keep fucking Isabel even past his climax.

"Thank you for the meal," Isabel silently voiced with her lips. Even if ordinary human semen was not as potent than demon's, she knew from experience the amount that was going to be pumped into her today would be enough to sustain her mark a few days. There definitely were over a hundred men just lining behind her.

The moment the first person who got to fuck Isabel retreated, another replaced him. He thrust his cock into her with comparative zeal of purpose. Though the slaps from his strikes almost echoed stronger in Isabel's mind than before.

"Let me past, I need that witch's saliva to sire a new son," an agitated male commoner exclaimed behind the soldiers left of Isabel. He got no reply and the soldiers simply blocked his path.

"You there, explain yourself," the crier declared pointing at the old man whose pushing power was weak enough for the soldier to mostly ignore.

"I lost my last son to the monster, only coating my manhood in witch's saliva I'm able to sire another son," the old man declared. His words made Isabel almost laugh. She was no stranger to all the rumors about witches but after she had become one, she had learned most of them were not true and things she had never heard about were commonplace in her life.

"Soldier, fill this vial with her saliva so he can be on his way," the crier instructed and one of the soldiers placed a vial on Isabel's lips. She spat in it thinking just how dumb it was. There was no way her saliva would be able to help him even as the old man left with it saying many thanks.

The second man cummed into Isabel's pussy as easily as the first one and was as seamlessly replaced. Though only after the fifth man the lack of semen leaking out of Isabel was really noticed as the men began murmuring to each other.

Meanwhile, slimy semen was already dripping down Stella's thighs, like she had positioned her legs for the purpose of getting dirty as quickly as possible. Even her pussy was so slippery from it that the latest man was already fucking her tight ass. He was slapping his hip into her rear as loudly as he would have when fucking her pussy. The sensation was more than enough to force Stella to bite down her jaw to prevent any loud moaning. She really did not want everybody to know she actually preferred taking it into the ass.

A common man Stella had not even seen let alone knew the name of was using her ass to milk his cock and she enjoyed every second of it. If she had not been a witch the act itself would have been humiliating enough to end her life but now it was just another sign of the depravity that her fate had become.

It has been years since from the time Stella had been able to even guess the proximate number of cocks her body had assisted in reaching a climax. But despite of that fact when something was being stuffed into her ass she could not help but enjoy it. Though even as the act itself was not much, the accompanying emotions were more than enough to do it for her. The arousal generated by a commoner fucking her ass was something she was almost unable to describe even to herself.

"Take my cum, fucking witch-whore," the man deep in Stella's ass announced before he climaxed. He kept going until his load was all in her and left with a slap on her ass.

"Filthy fucking witch-whore, this one should be cleaned," the next man coming to use Stella declared a moment before just plunging his cock into her ass that only turned into a better fuck-hole after being lubed with cum.

Even as Stella was able to suppress her moans she was unable to stop her pussy from suddenly squirting out. The heat of the cum in her in the combination of the pressure in her ass was just too much for her despite her experience. Not to mention the man did not seem to care about getting some cum on his pants if it meant he would be able to thrust hard into her with loud slaps.

"Annghii," came a loud moan from Isabel and they did not stop after they started. It made a smile flare on Stella's lips. The other witch had lasted even less time to start attracting the men like a siren than she had hoped for. Soon they would start flocking to her like pigs to the best dinner in town.

Not to mention as the men using Stella swapped, they had a decision to make. Either use her already semen covered rear or go to the woman summoning them from a distance. Not to mention Stella had already heard some of the men muttering about how the naked witch was not getting sullied by cum.

"Nggh," Stella's plan was almost ruined by a finger sliding into her cum soaked pussy but she was able to bite down her moan before it was too late. Though the man who had done it on top of fucking her ass definitely had heard it and was now doing his best to stir her pussy without caring about the semen of other men on top of thrusting into her ass. The skill he did so was enough to force Stella to stop planning her escape to get to hunt the monster first and focus on not moaning.

Though luckily for Stella the man soon got bored of playing with her and used her ass to cum like the man before him. Though he did slide his hands along her skin to squeeze her breasts with his cum-soaked fingers before retreating.

"You not going wash this one?" the next man grunted loudly. Stella's rear now looked like an even bigger mess due to her squirting out cum and juices on her legs

"Go to the other one if you don't like it," the crier shouted back. His words were echoed by Isabel's moans that still went strong without any signs of ending.

After that, a few more men braved to use Stella's cum soaked behind but soon enough the line going to her ended and for a moment her bare posterior was only at the mercy of the wind.

"If you don't need me any more, could I go after the monster?" Stella shouted with a commanding tone after she was sure the remaining men were fully focused on Isabel.

"What do you want?" the crier flared. He had been pretty focused on enjoying a sideways view of Isabel before Stella shouted. Though he did walk to her past the soldiers.

"Let me go hunt that monster," Stella flared back.

"Might as well," the crier muttered and freed Stella's pillory. She slipped him a few coins like they had a prior agreement about it.

Stella gave one look one at the other witch and calculated there were at least a hundred men still waiting to use Isabel. Then she straightened her dress and rushed into the nearby woods to not risk any of the commoners choosing her instead.

** * **

Once Stella was deep enough in the woods she focused her magic to turn her skin resistant to dirt and the semen and other juices slid along her legs to the ground. Also, she could have sworn she had shoes when she had gone to the pillory but was not sure when they had disappeared. Due to the seal fed with demon blood she barely noticed how something as minor as her bare soles touching the ground felt.

"Oh well, just like I planned, If I'm lucky it might take hours until Isabel gets freed and by then I have ensured victory and my new ten gold necklace," Stella mused with a grin while her aqua blue eyes looked around to find a suitable rock formation nearby. Once she spotted one she walked to it. Then she took several gems from her collar that were occupied by very specific types of demons she preferred to use in combat.

Stella sent five gems flying at several larger rock boulders one by one. Once the gems seemingly went inside of them the rocks began to glow and transform into demon-possessed rock golems that towered over most humans.

"Step one done... and step two," Stella voiced and closed her eyes to smell the blood around the area. As it was what fed her she was able to smell it on the wind with ease like a hunting dog.

"That way," Stella declared after a few seconds and led her menacing golems deeper into the woods following the fresh stench of blood she had spotted.

** * **

It took almost an hour until Stella reached a cave that was practically oozing with blood. It was not that large so the monster most likely was not the biggest she had ever faced. Though some of the smaller ones had the agility and some special abilities to be highly troublesome. So she made three golems move into perfect ambush positions around the entrance while two stayed in reserve. She herself position behind all of them in a way that she was able to see the cave between them.

"You coming out or do I have to drag you out?" Stella shouted into the cave. Most monsters should have been able to at least hear her golems move around by now even if they had been sleeping.

"Visitor? I have a visitor?" came a reply from the cave and Stella heard echoing steps. She waited silently as she was experienced enough to know excess taunting was dumb before she learned what exactly she was facing.

From the cave emerged a brutish looking muscular human in rags with sharp teeth and a red glowing stone on his forehead. From the first glance, it was clear to Stella this was something she had not met before.

"Welcome, did she send you to check on me? I'll have her known I have been doing a great job at reducing the number of humans," the brute voiced with odd politeness in his tone.

"Did you forget her name, address her with full honors," Stella flared hoping the brute would fall for her trick. Though even as she spoke the creature looked at her with increasing lunacy in his eyes.

"It's her, her is who I serve... you don't know her?" the brute said with a stutter. Just the way he talked made Stella think this thing was being treated as expendable by the thing it served. So she waved her hand to make the golems deal with the brute that was most likely product of some independent hedge witch's experiment to control humans.