Witch Whores of the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You not with her," the brute flared with an echoing voice. The first stone golem that charged at him was greeted with a punch of his bare hand. But instead of his bones breaking there was a pulse of kinetic energy that shattered the rock. The demon crystal that had been inhibiting it flew straight into Stella's collar on its own like to hide from the brute.

Even if it took seconds for Stella to realize what had even happened the next golem that charged the brute already tried to adapt to the situation. Instead of going for a body slam that would crush most opponents who are less durable than stone, the golem swung its hand and it flew in the air like it had been shot from a catapult. It hit straight into the lower stomach of the brute that was sent flying backward into the side of the cave. Though only moments later he stood up with only mild bruising on his skin.

"Kill those not with her," the brute screamed and charged. While it pulverized another of Stella's golems, she took a few more gems from her collar's storage. She threw one of them into the ground and soon a being of mud and dirt rose up to assault the brute from below. He began sinking into the ground but then he grabbed from one of the remaining golems and used it to launch himself into the air with unnatural power using only his arms.

The brute rotated in the air using kinetic hits of his fist to aim his fall straight into Stella. She threw one of her gems straight into the brute before sidestepping his body crashing into the ground. The brute jerked hard on the ground for a moment and even slammed his head to the ground a few times but eventually, he completely calmed down.

"My dear Stella, just what kind of filthy animal did you make me posses this time?" the brute's lips said with venom. It caused Stella to call back the other demons and put them into her collar before kneeling down.

"My apologies, Lord Zanier. I was afraid you might have lost your... favorite ass if I had not acted quickly," Stella voiced with a deep bow even as she was already on her knees.

"Well, I guess that can't be helped then... but I will demand immediate compensation," Zanier voiced and stood up. The brute's skin was turning red while his eyes reddened.

"Naturally, my lord, the body of this being seems strong, just like you like them," Stella said. She looked up to see the rags the brute had worn to be ripped away. He had a pretty sizable cock that was now growing erect with almost pained looking bulged veins.

"It does seem suitable... at least to one purpose... offer yourself to me like you did when you begged for my mark," Zanier voiced with a borderline evil grin that flared with lust.

"As you command," Stella replied and pulled up her skirt before leaning against a nearby tree to present her bare ass to Zanier. Even if his eyes were locked into it he waited like the act was not yet done.

"Lord Zanier, I pledge my ass into your service for all eternity as long as you grant me immortality... just you choosing to use it to pleasure yourself... would be the greatest honor of my life... and if you like it... please grant it immortality so you can keep using it," Stella voiced with swallowing pauses. Her face blushed like just saying the words were humiliating her but there was also a smile that crept on her lips.

"You sound more... desperate than usual. Have you not found lesser beings able to satisfy your high-class ass lately?" Zanier mused before spitting on his hand to rub the saliva on his tip.

"My Lord, you know only you are truly able to satisfy... my high-class ass," Stella replied. She was clearly choosing words that she knew were something the entity that had granted her immortality enjoyed. Especially when coming from her noble lips.

"How many times have you taken someone up your ass last we met? Ten? A hundred?" Zanier said and took a strong grip to spread Stella's rear-cheeks.

"I'm not sure, My lord," Stella replied while Zanier pressed his tip into her rear opening.

"You have been busy, my filthy ass-pervert. So I need to make sure you forget all of them," Zanier voiced and thrust his entire length into Stella's ass in one go with skill only beings with thousands of years of experience would be able to do.

Stella did not even jerk but she more than felt the pressure that pushed into her and pressed at her inner walls. Zanier pulled half of his length out and kept dripping more saliva on it. It was not something that was needed due to Stella's immortal body but the demon preferred to keep doing it.

After Zanier was done lubing up Stella's ass with saliva he began pumping her with solid even strikes. He made sure his tip tapped the same spots in her inner walls over and over again. The sensation made Stella bite her lower lips in hopes of delaying any vocal affirmations of pleasure even as she knew it was futile. Zanier was the master of using the internal pressure of her body to make her cum, especially when he had such a big tool to work with.

Not just the strikes into Stella's ass made her tremble. The knowledge of just what kind of ancient entity was using her for pleasure was making her burn up. Lord Zanier was the dominant demon among his type that manifested in this world as beings that were able to possess varying kinds of physical hosts.

The longer Zanier kept fucking Stella the more she was reminded why she did not want to summon him that often. He dominated her in ways that made her want to just give up and submit indefinitely. Even if it was something she had constant dreams about it still was not what she truly desired.

"I can focus the entire power in this body to a single point," Zanier voiced after leaning in to whisper to Stella's ears. "I bet I could literally make your ass explode with this cock if I wanted to."

"Please don't make me explode," Stella stuttered. Even as she said so she realized her clit was throbbing in anticipation of her first climax. Just how easily she was going to cum like this made her close her eyes in shame even as a smile crept on her lips.

"Don't worry, I will only use this body for the greater good of hammering your tight hole," Zanier declared and grabbed from Stella's neck to arc her back.

"Thank you for your mercy, My lord," Stella voiced feeling saliva dripping from her lip.

"Who said anything about mercy," Zanier replied and pressed Stella against the tree to make the slaps from her ass truly echo in the woods.

"Nghhgh hahaha aaahh," Stella's muffled moans turned into a manic giggle before fully exploding when hot semen suddenly shot into her ass. Even as it happened Zanier did not slow down and kept up with the steady pumps.

"I have to say, the stamina on this creature is truly remarkable," Zanier commented as his cock was not showing any signs of deflating. In fact, it was hardening as he learned to better control the strange energy that flowed in the brute's body. So he decided to use it as long as he was able.

** * **

It was almost nightfall when Isabel was let go by the commoners. Since Stella had not come back she too ventured into the woods. At first, she just thought of going to wait at the cart since she was only able to track monsters with the scent of their semen and this one had just been killing people. But then the scent of plenty semen came into her nose and she followed it.

Eventually, Stella found a small forest opening in front of a cave. The ground on it was laced with cum and in the middle of it all, was Stella being pumped against the ground by a large muscular brutish red male. Isabel was not really sure what she was looking at but it definitely was not an ordinary demon.

Isabel moved to an angle where she saw Stella's drooling lust twisted smile.

"Ooh great, last time you berated me for fucking the monster instead of killing it and now you are doing the same even if you are wasting the semen," Isabel flared and walked into the opening. The slimy semen on the ground moved towards her and was absorbed by her skin. It felt so dirty but there was no way for her to stop it.

"This must be your new co-slave... with a nice enough ass," Zanier voiced without stopping to thrust into Stella who seemed to be in some kind of sex trance.

"Just what happened here and who are you?" Isabel voiced with an insisting tone. She took a few gems from her collar while she tried to figure out the situation since Stella was not in the right state of mind to explain anything. Isabel had never seen her like this. All dirty and used like a toy by something that was not human.

"So fresh, so feisty... too bad you have pledged to another," Zanier mused and stood up. It caused a spurt of thick semen to ooze out of Stella's as her body convulsed.

"Anghii, don't... stop," Stella moaned with a wet manic tone before she collapsed to the ground like she had fallen asleep.

"Just what are you? Are you one of Stella's demons?" Isabel asked while her eyes inspected the red swollen cock that looked extremely menacing due to the cum coating it.

"I'm Lord Zanier, we have not been acquainted just yet but I would love to do so. Your kind does not make a mess like the ones who serve me," Zanier voiced with a wide grin while he took steps towards Isabel.

"You mean... you are... her primary contract partner but how is that possible?" Isabel stuttered as the sexual hunger in Zanier's eyes was almost enough to paralyze her. Not to mention the power sparking around him.

"Is that fear? Is just looking at me making you feel fear?" Zanier voiced even as he knew it was not what Isabel was feeling. Her bodysuit was shrinking a bit and when Zanier pressed his cock on her stomach the black surface absorbed the cum from his cock like it was her skin. The slime and grime of unnatural demon cum moved along the shaft only to disappear into Isabel's body.

"You want to fuck?" Isabel uttered. The amount of semen around her was more than enough to drive her lust up even without the mighty tool now pressing into her.

"I thought you would never ask but I have another task for you. Stella would never forgive me if she woke up in this state. So would you mind cleaning her up for me," Zanier said. A moment later the crystal on the brute's forehead shattered and Zanier flew in his own gem back into Stella's collar.

"Right," Isabel uttered as he inspected the brute on the ground that shrunk like his muscles were withering in seconds. Also, his skin turned way more human than before.

Isabel walked next to Stella and placed a hand on her ass. The semen around her slowly moved towards her and into her. Isabel kept her eyes closed even as her hand gave a small massage to Stella's perky ass that felt oddly nice despite the battering it had just survived.

"What are you doing?" Stella muttered while waking up. She gave one look behind her and the moment she realized it was Isabel she rolled away from her and stood up with agility.

"Just helping you clean up the mess," Isabel replied with a shrug.

"Semen addicted pervert," Stella flared while she tried to get the remains of her dress to cover most of her body.

"Right, so who's this guy?" Isabel asked and pointed at the naked man laying on the ground. Stella walked to him to make sure he was alive and that the magic that had empowered him was gone with the forehead crystal.

"The monster, I think. We should take him back to have the royal alchemists look at him... on top of using him to claim the reward. I hope he knows many things that will please the king," Stella voiced. She sounded a lot more casual than usual. Isabel was not sure if it was due to her almost naked state or because she had been fucked too hard.

"Carry him," Stella suddenly declared and marched off to the direction of the town. Isabel rolled her eyes and lifted up the tall man to be carried with both of her hands with ease. She also used her suit to tie his arms and legs with black wraps as a precaution.

After that, they went to their cage cart and told the crier they had the culprit. As it was too late to travel that day they simply moved away from town with the escort to camp in the woods. There would have been no way the town would have let the basically naked witches inside without a good reason.

** * **

The next day Stella and Isabel were nodding on their cushioned seats. They had barely gotten any sleep on their bedrolls that did not even compare to the soft beds in their tower. Not to mention they were woken up at first light.

It took almost an hour for Isabel's bodysuit to shrink. She was too tired to really focus on the peasants yelling at her but her eyes had trailed to the erect cock of the prisoner. He was chained in the same cart with them. The amount of metal binds on him was highly excessive as the crier had not believed he was now just an ordinary man. Though he also had been skeptical about him being a monster in the first place but it was not his job to judge that. As long as the attacks would stop, no local would care what the monster was.

"Were you whores arrested with me?" the bound man suddenly slurred. Isabel's eyes rose up from looking at his cock.

"I'm, Kurt... must have been one hell of a night. I still feel drunk," he muttered. "At least I got a really good blowjob, did one of you whores give it to me?"

"You don't remember?" Isabel asked.

"Witch? Why am I in the cart with the king's witches? Did you kidnap me?" Kurt uttered in rising panic as his eyes focused on the text on Isabel's collar. Though Stella soon moved to gag him.

"No point trying to incite some mob to attack us. The insides of your body have been twisted to a point you barely count as human," Stella mused and went back to sit on her chair. It was true that even his skin looked weird and had a strange red tint to it. After that, the rest of the trip went as usual being berated by passing peasants.

** * **

Once again Stella and Isabel were kneeling in front of King Reinaldo. He was looking at written reports about the captured monster man.

"There was no attack last night, let us give it a few days to make sure you got the right guy. Meanwhile, have him sent to the alchemists. Maybe they can figure him out," Reinaldo instructed and one of his royal guards bowed and went to deal with the prisoner.

"Though I have been thinking of giving you part of the reward now," Reinaldo mused. Stella had cleaned up and wore one of her typical noble blue dresses and Isabel's black bodysuit was almost showing her nipples.

"Isabel, come and sit on my lap and show everybody just how much you love serving your king," Reinaldo voiced.

"Yes, my king," Isabel replied and did as she was told. She sat on the king's lap and she saw the crowd of fancily dressed men staring at her around the hall. As Reinaldo's hands slid to feel her thighs her suit disappeared in seconds.

"Dear Stella, mind helping Isabel to be seated on my royal manhood," Reinaldo voiced and Stella knew exactly what was expected of her. So she moved on her knees between the king's spread legs to release his cock. Then she guided Isabel to rise her hip high enough to point the large erect tool at her pussy.

"By my royal decree, my loyal witch Isabel may holster my manhood while she re-pledges her loyalty to our nation," Reinaldo exclaimed and pressed Isabel's hip down so that she took him in all the way. Even as he pressured her inner gate Isabel could only describe his size as a perfect fit.

"Dear Stella, please do take care of my royal seed. Your saliva truly has done wonders to my virility," Reinaldo added and Stella nodded before leaning down to suck all of his palls so deeply that she was almost kissing Isabel's pussy. Or at least that was what it looked like from behind.

The eyes of more nobles than Isabel was able to currently count bore into her exposed body. They were burning every spot in her into their minds. Some of them were drinking wines from their goblets or murmured to each other but most just stared at her. All of them knew what was going to happen next and most of them were more than ready for it.

"May the pledging ceremony begin," Reinaldo exclaimed and everybody in the room began forming a line based on seniority and rank. The prime minister came first followed by the relatives of the royal family who had court positions.

"I pledge to serve every cock in the Kingdom of Saxia over any demon cock despite being a filthy demon loving witch-whore," Isabel voiced and leaned forward to place her lips on the first cock that belonged to the prime minister. She was expected to suck the tip with dedication until he came to prove her own dedication to the nation. Or at least that was what she had always been told.

Reinaldo's hands kept feeling up Isabel's firm thighs all the while she tried to focus on her task. Not to mention Stella's hot breath was assaulting her nethers without mercy. Breath after breath she was hit like her noes was almost touching her clit.

Suddenly Isabel's body jerked and she squirted her juices on Stella's forehead. Though they soon dripped down accompanied by another shot. Even as Stella had closed her eyes already, she more than felt the hot liquid on her face.

And so both of the witches were rewarded well and Stella afforded to buy the jewelry piece she had wanted. Though she would not soon forget Isabel's juices dripping all over her face.