Wit'cha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
762 Followers

“You dare! What gave you the right to interfere? Never mind, you had no right!” Aidan felt all five elements flowing through him, each one a distinct sensation of light, power and energy.

“I have every right!” Morgana matched Aidan’s anger with her own. “As your donia it is my responsibility to see to your house. Besides, those servants will be Wit’cha trained and I am the one that will see to it they serve up to those standards.” Morgana continued Spinning but at the same time tried to take a reading of Aidan. Looking inside herself to that place that connected her and Aidan she could feel his anger but they hadn’t been together long enough for her to understand what had drove him to it so quickly.

“What else have you done?” Aidan growled. Spinning, at least at the level he was working, required a sort of detached concentration. He could feel every nuance of the elements and all of his senses were heightened but at the same time he felt detached from his own body. Still, somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that he was acting irrational.

Morgana unnecessarily smoothed down the front of her skirt while Spinning the elements into herself. It was like creating a buffer between herself and the power she expected to receive from Aidan. “I’ve requested that my personal retainers join me here.”

Aidan felt Fire rushing in, as irrational as he knew it was. Despite his distance he was aware enough to know that his anger had little to do with Morgana, she’d simply given him an outlet. It wasn’t her fault, she had no way of knowing that this place and the people in it were the last remnants of his childhood, of a time when he was free from responsibility. But her ignorance didn’t matter now, all he knew was that she was ripping away the last pieces of his childhood. He couldn’t allow that. “I forbid you to bring them here! I don’t want any more of your kind here!” Aidan took two steps forward and grabbed Morgana by the arms.

The shock of coming into physical contact with Aidan and the elements he was Spinning was like getting hit with cold water. Then the world went crystal clear in an instant before shattering around her. She was sure that if Aidan hadn’t grabbed a hold of her the power of it would have knocked Morgana off her feet.

Aidan felt Morgana go ridged beneath his hands and tried to release her but the power of the elements flowed through him and bound them together. Helpless, Aidan watched as her lips parted, her eyes slid closed and her head fell back. He could feel the threads he’d Spun flowing from him, each one attaching itself to her as if attracted there by a magnet. Once there his threads met with Morgana’s where she Spun them into something new, something he didn’t understand.

Morgana took Aidan’s threads into her body filling herself until she thought she would burst. With her eyes closed she could almost see the threads of Fire whirling within her. Carefully, she wove them with threads of her own until she formed a tight weave that she could carry within her body.

Filled with the power, Spinning a weave using threads from her and her warlock Morgana felt alive and was reluctant to let go. Only years of training enabled her to release the elements.

Morgana stumbled and collapsed into Aidan’s arms, caught off guard he nearly dropped her. “Morgana?”

“I’m okay.” Morgana struggled to get her feet back beneath her, grateful when Aidan picked her up and carried her into his bedchamber.

“I’m sorry,” Aidan sighed, “it seems like I’ve been saying that to you a lot lately.”

“I know, I wish you wouldn’t. I’m fine, this is what I do.”

“I know, but I shouldn’t have gotten angry with you in the first place.” Aidan laid Morgana down on his bed. “You should rest, I’ll see to the new arrivals.”

“Stay with me?” Morgana didn’t want to be alone, she wanted to be close to Aidan. It broke her heart to see him struggle. One minute he was angry, not wanting to accept the changes that were necessary and the next he was willing to take those same changes in hand. He hurt and she understood why but there was nothing to be done for it. The only thing she could do was push him through it. The sooner he accepted what he was and realized that there was no changing it the sooner they could get on with it. Whether Aidan knew it or not this was the easiest time in his life. The next few years establishing himself within the business of Wit’cha was going to be harder then anything else he’d ever experienced.

Aidan hesitated a moment before climbing onto the bed beside Morgana. Curling up behind her spoon fashion he wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her close, tucking her head beneath his chin. Morgana gave a small sigh of contentment and within minutes was fast asleep.

Sometime later Morgana woke, sleepily she tried pushing the covers off. She was so damn hot! It didn’t take long for her to remember that Aidan had laid her out on top of the bed. She wasn’t beneath the covers, in fact she could feel cool air brushing against the exposed skin of her hip. As awareness dawned Morgana felt Aidan slide between her thighs from behind, the smooth skin of his shaft soft against her buttocks. With a small moan of pleasure she pressed herself against him.

Aidan nuzzled the side of her neck and gently cupped her breast in the palm of his hand, all the while sliding back and forth between her legs. Slowly, oh so slowly, he slid forward, never allowing himself to enter her.

Morgana arched her back and reached over her shoulder, grasping the back of Aidan’s head in her hand. Her fingers slid through his thick hair as she turned her mouth to him for a kiss. His movements never changed. Gently, he covered her lips with his mouth, his tongue sliding between her lips, mimicking the movements of his hips as his slid in and out of her mouth. Morgana gave a moan of pure pleasure and frustration. In response, Aidan rolled her over so that she lay flat on her stomach. With his hips he nudged her thighs apart, never allowing her to raise up on to her knees, and slid inside of her. They touched, from tip to toe their bodies pressed together back to front, as Aidan rocked his hips back and forth, never entering her completely.

The position prevented deep penetration and Morgana felt frustration build as she tried to take more of Aidan into her body. Incomplete, she shifted and tried to roll over beneath him.

Aidan chuckled, a sound of pure male satisfaction, and reaching up threaded his hands in hers, holding them up over her head. The slow slide of his cock between her legs never faltered, never changed pace as he pushed her up the hill to completion inch by inch.

Despite his shallow strokes, or maybe because of them, Morgana felt the first stirrings of pleasure. First, her body began to tingle, as if every nerve in her body was centered between her legs. Finally the tingling became a tightening, her muscles contracting slowly around Aidan as he entered her, trying to hold on to him. Morgana was shaking, her breath coming in quiet pants as she moved higher and higher until finally the world chattered and pleasure rained down.

Aidan felt her tightening beneath him, she’d finally surrendered, understanding that he wouldn’t be rushed, and was rewarded. Carefully, he used his cock to stroke the inside of her body, never varying the pace no matter how the desire to pound her grew. It was a struggle, part of him wanted to ravish her, wanted to feel himself pounding against her flesh, marking her as his. But the other part of him wanted to take the time, to slowly bring her to pleasure, making sure she enjoyed every moment and ringing every ounce of it out of her.

He could feel her trembling, her hands in his gripped almost painfully as she wound tighter and tighter. He knew that one stroke, fast and hard, would send her shooting, but that wasn’t what he wanted. He wanted her to give over, to feel her release in a long, soft sigh. His own body dripped sweat and he knew he couldn’t take much more. A few more strokes, almost teasing the inside of her passage, and he let go.

Morgana felt the first surge from Aidan and exploded. Warmth rushed through her, wave of heat upon heat upon heat flooded her and sent her soaring. For several seconds all she could do was hold on to his hands as her body broke beneath him. Aidan felt a flush of warmth that wasn’t his and surged forward. Morgana’s body clamped down hard around him and held him tight as the two of them found their release together. In the last moments he collapsed, not caring if he smothered her and the world went black.

Morgana slowly came back to herself and realized that Aidan was no longer pressed against her back. Turning her head she saw that he lay beside her, his eyes closed and breathing slow and regular. Carefully, she got up and smoothed her skirts back down around her legs. Already she could feel him seeping from her body to smear between her legs.

Watching him sleep she couldn’t help thinking.It wasn’t supposed to be like that, not between a warlock and a donia. She had accepted his threads and Spun a weave, she should have left it at that. What they shared after was what he would have given to his wife, would one day give to her. Morgana never should have accepted such a gift.

Knowing it could never be like that again, and already regretting it, Morgan made her way back to her rooms. Letting herself into her sitting room she curled up in the window seat and waited for dawn to come.

To Be Continued

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
762 Followers
12