Witchcraft and Best Friend's Husband

Story Info
A woman is obsessed with her best friend's life.
1.2k words
2.87
17.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to declare that ever since the third grade, I sheena, have been jealous of my best friend and neighbor, Eleanor. She was always better than me in spelling and math.

Time passed and I began to notice Eleanor's big chest compared to mine. In eighth grade I think she was a 36 D while I remained a 34 A. I felt like I was a little girl and she was a woman.

She had straight long black shiny hair that fit her complexion. My hair was too dark for my pale complexion. It did not help that I had a perm.

I also noticed that she had a line of boys always calling her. I was always the friend who helped the boys hook up with Eleanor. I guess you could say I was the wing woman.

When Eleanor was 35 she married the man of my dreams, Mark Joseph David. He was tall and had a beer belly himself after a few years. He was still by far handsome. He had a beard and a nice face.

When Eleanor and I both turned 44, Eleanor really aged fast through the years. She also gained a lot of weight.

I on the other hand, compared to Eleanor, looked younger with age. No matter how much I ate I stayed skinny.

One day I decided to go to the mall. Out of nowhere a Persian woman came up to me and said I can help you. I can see the future and I can make potions that can help you in your life.

At first I was skeptical if she really had special powers that could help me. I was still unhappy with my hair and chest and I thought to myself what do I have to lose.

When I walked into the friendly witch's home I passed through a doorway with beads. She welcomed me and said her name was Bianca and told me to have a seat.

She asked, "what can I help you with dear?" I told her that I want to become beautiful and sleep with my best friends husband.

She told me she had the perfect cure. She told me to drink this potion called apple vinegar cider with a mix of lemon water and I would become beautiful. She told me that after one week my boobs would get bigger and my hair would become more straight and shiny brown.

I asked her what to do about Mark Joseph David. Bianca said to pour a glass of blended roses in a cup of wine and give it to Mark Joseph David. She said it will make him extremely horny and drowsy. I left Bianca's with a good feeling. All this time and finally Eleanor's life would be mine.

One week passed and Bianca kept her promise. My chest went from a tiny 34 A to a 38 C. I called Eleanor and asked if her, Mark Joseph David, and the kids, wanted to have dinner.

My plan was already taking effect. As I was talking to Eleanor, I caught a glimpse of Mark Joseph David looking at my chest. I was wearing a tight white long sleeve that exposed my cleavage and shaped my skinny body well.

I then made my move and asked Mark Joseph David if he could come over tomorrow night to help me with my taxes since he was a Dean at a University and used to filling out audits. Mark Joseph David said he was off tomorrow and he would be happy to help me.

Five more minutes and Mark Joseph David was going to be at my door. I was wearing lingerie underneath my short dress. Eleanor once told me short dresses drive Mark Joseph David crazy.

I was wearing a black and red laced underwear and bra.

I heard a ring at the door. Mark Joseph David was wearing a professional blue blazer with a gray collared t shirt and black slacks. He looked handsome in his business attire. He said he just came the from an unexpected meeting.

I said, "I hope your hungry because I made your favorite spaghetti." He replied, "Thanks! I wish Eleanor could cook like you!" I smirked when he made that comment when he wasn't looking.

After dinner I gave him a glass of wine that Bianca told me to give him. We both said "Cheers!" After only five minutes, Mark Joseph David was feeling dizzy and asked if he could sit down on the couch.

I guided him to the couch and we both fell on the sofa. I made my move. I whispered, "You know I've always been jealous of Eleanor. She's a lucky woman to have you." Our foreheads touched and I leaned in to kiss him. Everything happened so fast.

I straddled him and whipped out his belt. I quickly unzipped his pants and got on my knees. I sucked on his cock. I took off my black dress and my underwear and got back on top of him. I rode his cock first from the front and then the back.

When I was riding his cock from the back I saw headlights through the reflection from the window. It was Eleanor's father, Nikki Sam Ronald.

I got up and told Mark Joseph David that we had to stop and warned him that Nikki Sam Ronald might have seen us through the window. I told Mark Joseph David to hide in the downstairs bedroom.

Nikki Sam Ronald's wife Wendy was a strict Republican. The total opposite of Nikki Sam Ronald. If she ever found out what we did I know we would not have heard the end of it.

I put on my jacket and got out of the house. I waved to Nikki Sam Ronald and said "Hello."

He angrily said, "I'm not going to play games with you. I saw you and Mark Joseph David through the window. What are you doing Sheena? Don't you care about Eleanor?"

I said, "I can't help it. I want what I can't have." At the same time I opened my jacket exposing my black and red laced underwear and bra. As I did this I continued to say, "If you can keep Mark Joseph David a secret maybe I can give you a little reward. Why don't we go inside the back of your van?" He yelled, "No!"

I opened the door to his van and said, "Come on hop in." He finally changed his mind and went inside the car. I took off my jacket and he undid my bra and sucked on my tits. He was definitely hungry for my breasts.

He slowly moved down from my breasts to my pussy kissing my stomach, as he made his way down. I began to cum as he rapidly flicked his tongue against my labia. I yelled out, "Oh yes darling! Oh yes! Fuck me already!"

He unbuckled his pants and fucked me hard and fast. He yelled out, "Let's cum together darling!"

Afterwards, he kissed my forehead and said, "This is our little secret okay." I said, "Okay."

I went back home and opened the door to the downstairs bedroom. I said, "Everything's fine. He did not see anything."