Witches Brew Ch. 02

Story Info
A lonely hiker falls into the clutches of a seductive witch.
2k words
4.47
17.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reneelove
reneelove
17 Followers

Alex was in trouble. Currently he was laying on the floor, tightly bound and gagged; with an honest to god witch stepping on his swollen cock.

He had to escape.

Staring up her, he watched a slow predatory grin ease across her face as she pressed her foot down again, eliciting a loud moan of pain from him.

"You like that, bitch?" She asked with a smile. All he could muster the courage for was a shake of his head and a helpless moan. "I think your lying slut. Your little cock seems to love this." She applied a little more pressure. "Let's get some things straight. I expect you to address me as Mistress or Miss. If you don't you will be punished. When I give an order, you will obey it immediately. If you try to escape... Well, let's just say that the consequences will be dire." The expression on her face communicated quite clearly to Alex that she would enjoy doling out those consequences.

Lifting her foot off of his cock, she snapped her fingers and the ropes around his legs untied themselves. She pulled him to his feet by his hair. Keeping him hunched over, she roughly pulled him into the room with the cauldron and walked him up to the edge. Snapping again, more rope grabbed his cock and bound him to the bubbling cauldron. A long spreader bar appeared between his legs, forcing them apart as a pair of magical cuffs secured themselves around his ankles. He stared down at the swirling green liquid and then up at Eva who was consulting her tome.

"Ah here it is, this brew is best with fresh cum, but it doesn't say that cum from two weeks ago shouldn't work... Oh well, looks like we have some testing to do, pretty boy!" With that she closed the book and strutted over to him. Smiling at his predicament, she started to manipulate his cock with her hand. Moaning, Alex couldn't help but gyrate his hips and thrust his cock faster as he approached orgasm only to have Eva pull away with a smile. Whimpering and struggling Alex begged for more and tried to thrust his cock forward.

Eva reached up to stroke his face. "Shhh, pet. I know you want it, but I have to get the most out of that cock in one orgasm before this pot goes bad." She started to stroke his cock again, once more pulling away as he got close, resulting in a groan from Alex. Kissing the tip of his cock Eva glanced up at him. "Stay here pretty slut." Moaning Alex watched her exit his field of vision and heard her adjusting things behind him, when she returned she pressed her body against his back and began stroking him. Nibbling at an ear she whispered to him, "This is gonna be it, bitch. I want all your cum to come out of that cock, can you do that for me, whore?" When Alex groaned and shook his head she smiled again. "It's okay pet, I brought something to help." Then she held a small black butt plug in front of him. Alex's eyes went wide at the sight of it and his struggles renewed. Reaching around him to grip his cock, Eva shushed him, holding the plug under his cock she carefully milked precum over it until it was soaked. Her hand then disappeared from his field of vision and he felt her position it behind him. "Ready, Slut?" Alex whimpered and shook his head, making her laugh "Too bad." And with that she slowly pressed it into Alex's tight hole.

Letting out a loud moan Alex bucked his hips. The feeling of being filled and having his cock stroked driving him mad. Once the initial discomfort passed he became suddenly aware of how good it felt, especially when Eva started fucking him gently with the plug.

Soon, Alex lost any semblance of control and came hard. His whole body shook with the power of his orgasm and Eva was sure to milk every last drop of cum out of him into the pot. His cock stayed hard thanks to the bindings around it and he was forced to stay standing as he thought if he didn't, the rope might rip his member off entirely.

Eva moved to the side and chanted in a language he didn't understand. This time the cauldron turned cloudy white and stayed that way. Smiling, Eva smacked Alex's ass "Good job bitch. Maybe I will even give you taste of this later if you are good...or maybe if you're naughty." Snapping again, the ropes binding his cock slithered away. The spreader bar turning into a set of shiny manacles linking the cuffs. Eva traced a line along his throat, and in seconds a heavy leather collar with a thick metal ring in the center, and smaller metal rings circling, it weighed at his neck. She attached an intricate chain leash to the ring at his jugular and pulled him out of the room behind her. Leading him back into the main room, she left him to stand in the middle, his cock now limp and lifeless. As she lit the lanterns on the wall, his eyes adjusted to the flickering light and he noticed that while the while the floor was smooth stone the rest of the walls were artfully carved wood. As he studied the carvings he felt his cock grow rigid again. There were three doors in this room, one to the upstairs, one to the lab, and one that looked like a cell door. The room was filled with all sorts of sinister gadgets and toys which, while terrifying, were also erotic in nature. Alex groaned as his mind fought to sort out his conflicting feelings of fear and arousal.

The carvings were something else entirely. Clearly very old, they depicted men in all sorts of humiliating positions at the hands of women. Anything Alex could imagine was there, from pegging, to cum milking, whipping, to cock and ball torture...it covered the walls. Eva smiled at him.

"Do you like the art?" When he whimpered she stalked towards him and slapped his cock hard. "Well your hard little friend seems to like it, slut. You really should control that thing." She laughed as he stared helplessly at her. Her eyes slowly turned hard and calculating. "Lick my shoes." Alex stared at her in what could only be described as shock. "Lick my shoes, now." When Alex continued to stand, she kneed him in the balls and dropped him to his knees as he yelped in pain. "I said now. Bitch."

Whimpering, Alex did as he was told. Licking her boots and cleaning the soft leather as much as he could. It was humiliating, but this woman was insane and it was easier to make her happy than risk her ire.

As he finished and started a second round of licking, Eva watched him smugly "See slut? Is this so bad? Now stop, stay looking at the floor." Alex complied and she walked off, when she returned she ordered him to look at her and as he raised his head he found himself face to face with a massive black strap-on cock. Wrapping her fingers through his hair, Eva forced his head against it. "Don't worry bitch, this won't go up your ass so long as you are good. Just suck it like the cock loving whore you are." Scared of what she might do if he failed, Alex eagerly complied. Licking and sucking it he soon was able to take its head in, but he couldn't go any further despite his best efforts. Unfortunately, Eva wanted him to go down on it and she knew how to make it happen. Grabbing his hair she forced him to deep throat the cock, ignoring his gags and struggles as he choked on it.

"That's a good, bitch." She moaned as she watched him "You are going to be a good slut if you can already take this." Pulling his head back off the cock suddenly, he was left gasping for breath just as the cock sprayed what appeared to be a load of the liquid from the cauldron all over his face and into his open mouth. Eva smiled down at him "Now swallow, bitch. Unless you want me to fuck you with this now."

This time Alex eagerly complied, even licking the stuff off from around his mouth. Laughing at his eagerness to please, Eva smiled. "You should feel the effects of that soon enough slut. In addition to making great lube, it's the most powerful aphrodisiac ever made. In males it has another side effect as well. It...encourages...subservience." Sure enough his cock rocketed to attention and felt as though it was on fire, his nipples also felt incredibly sensitive and the plug in his ass started to drive him insane. He began jerking his hips and moaning, begging for release.

Eva looked down at his writhing form and smiled. Snapping her fingers all of the ropes slithered away and he was standing there totally naked. "Touch yourself for me boy."

Instantly Alex had one hand on his cock, stroking hard, and the other pinched and rolled one of his now very sensitive nipples. Suddenly a whip lashed him across the chest and cock knocking his hands away and causing him to scream in pain.

"What do you say to your mistress when she lets you have pleasure, bitch?"

Alex moaned, his hands twitching. "I am sorry mistress, th-thank you for letting me touch myself miss." His eyes lowered, he mumbled more apologies at the ground.

Eva grinned "Continue slut."

Alex cried out an ecstatic "Thank you miss!" And resumed touching himself with a passion. Moments later he began to beg.

"Oh, fuck...Please, miss. I'm so close. May I cum? Please?"

Waiting a little longer for his begging to continue, Eva knocked his hands away with her foot and pressed one foot against his cock. "Cum on my shoes and then lick it off, bitch." With that, Alex came hard over her shoes and immediately upon finishing went down on his hands and knees, licking her boots clean.

When he finished, Eva walked away and returned with a black bag, filled to the brim with all manners of implements and devices.

"Kneel with your hands behind your back." Smiling at his mistress Alex complied as she cuffed his hands behind him and smiled down at his hard cock. Retrieving a cock ring she slid it to the base of his seven and a half inch member, then cinched a second one around his balls. Smiling, she snapped and rope slithered up, connecting the rings on his cock and balls to his cuffs and then to his collar from the cuffs forcing him to sit with his back straight unless he wanted to give his balls a sharp tug.

She then added nipple clamps, and as Eva attached them Alex moaned and thanked her. The final touch was to replace the butt plug with one of similar size. This one was a deeper black, almost onyx in nature and was covered completely in runes. Stroking his face, Eva looked down at her new pet. "Well don't you look nice little slut, you should know that if you try to escape those rings, the plug will start to vibrate more and more, until you are reduced to a nothing but a cumming. Horny. Slut." Alex moaned. "Which, let's face it, you already are." She added this last part as she rubbed his cock with her boots. Causing precum to drool out the tip.

Attaching a leash to his collar she led him to the third door and opened it up, inside it was a basic cell, no bed, just a toilet and a bowl labeled 'slave'.

"This is where you will be staying slut, if you are good, you will get a bed." She unceremoniously pushed him in and closed the door behind him. "Sleep well!" He heard his new mistress laughing as she walked off. Eventually he managed to lay down and all he could think about was how hard he was and how much he loved his new mistress.

Several hours later Alex did not feel that way.

Whatever had been in that stuff she made him swallow was strong, and he had no intention of eating it again. He had to get out of here. Soon.

reneelove
reneelove
17 Followers