Witches Brew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

"Thanks for being quiet a client walked in just as I finished bringing you here. I needed to talk to her. There were no other cars in the lot and I would need to explain how you got here. That was the reason for the delay," said Samantha.

"Are we alone now?" asked George.

"She is gone and I have turned off the lights and locked the door. "Tell me again what happened?" said Samantha

"I decided to swim some laps and I was on my fifth when I looked up a the business end of a forty five automatic. He asked me what I was doing there; I told him that I was leasing the property. He seemed to accept the answer as he put the gun away. I told him that I did not appreciate having a gun pulled on me and that he should have announced himself. He went away but I don't know if he was happy or not but he did leave. What is it with you folks pulling firearms on people?" said George.

"We're just cautious and don't feel comfortable with strangers. I forgot to tell you that the development hired a security company and one of the employees is Billy Corcoran," said Samantha.

"I was transported to Society HQ. I transported to your house looking for you and then you brought me here. I have transported more today than I have for the last three years. I am afraid that I am going to be sick, do you have any water?" said George.

She opened a bottle of sparkling water and handed it to him. The fizz seemed to calm his stomach down. She motioned for him to follow her and they walked out the back of the space. This time the car was a Min-Cooper. George folded his frame in the small car and Samantha got in beside him.

"I am going to be late for my appointment; so you just have to go with me," Samantha said.

George was thinking it was going to be a beauty appointment hopped that there would be some kind of store that he could pass the time. Samantha drove the car north out of the town. She turned on to a gravel road and drove up to a gate. Above the entrance was a sign "Big Lake Gun Club." Samantha passed a plastic card by a reader and the gate slid open. She pulled the car forward and the gate closed behind them.

"I have a shooting lesson; I have one about once a month," said Samantha.

"I guess I will watch," replied George.

Samantha pulled up to the clubhouse and got out of the car. While George was getting out, she went to the rear and pulled what looked like a gym bag out of the back of the car. They went inside and she arranged for George to borrow ear protectors and safety glasses. Samantha led George out to the pistol range, she spotted a tall woman dressed in camo and walked up to her. The embraced and air kissed.

"Claudia let me introduce my neighbor George Rogers; George the is Claudia Rice."

Samantha told George to sit in the picnic area and she and Claudia went to one of the firing positions and prepared their weapons. Samantha shot a full clip into the paper target. George realized that he did not want to piss off Samantha as all fifteen of the rounds were in the center of the target. Claudia came over and coached her on quick draws and she continued to hit the center of the target. Samantha walked over to George and told him that they were moving to the combat course. George followed the women to another area of the club. George watched other members of the club go through the course. When it was Samantha's turn Claudia followed her through the course giving her advise on how to run the course. Then Samantha ran the course solo. The score for the second run was slightly higher to the first time. The group went back to the pistol range and Samantha fired about one hundred rounds at paper targets. George and Samantha went in to the store and she purchased two hundred rounds of ammunition. The boxes of shells and the gun went into the bag and it went in to the back of the car.

"Well Paul was right I don't want to piss you off," said George.

"A very slight chance that that will happen," said Samantha.

Two miles down the road from the gun club was a hotel. Samantha pulled in and parked. "The restaurant is awesome," said Samantha.

"I have the feeling that we should get a room for the night," said George.

"Let's see how it goes," said Samantha.

They were seated and they both ordered Martinis. The cocktails came and the second round came. They ordered dinner and compromised and ordered two wines. After dinner they both had brandy with their dessert. They leaned on each other as they walked to the front desk. George arranged to stay the night. They followed the directions and found their room.

They both fell on the bed and fell asleep. About two hours later Samantha got up and went to the bathroom. She left the room and walked out to her car. She drove it around and parked just outside the room and went back in. George was still asleep and she pulled off her clothes and slid in bed next to him.

"Where did you go?" asked George.

"Sorry I woke you. I brought the car around and parked it outside," replied Samantha.

George kissed her and began to play with her nipples.

"You're a little over dressed Mister," said Samantha as she massaged George's cock.

George did not make a move to undress; he continued to kiss her lips and his hand slipped down to her pussy. George continued to manipulate her pussy when Samantha when stiff and bathed his hand with her juices. He stood and dropped his pants and pulled off the briefs He brought his cock close to her hands and she guided it in to her pussy.

"Slowly George I want it slow this time."

He pressed his cock into her and kissed her lips. Samantha used her hands and started to knead his flanks like it was a large wad of bread dough. About once every five second George moved his cock in and out of her cunt. He then went constantly but slowly; easing it out and back in. George flipped them over putting Samantha on top. She moved her pussy keeping his cock going in and out. Samantha lay on top the pressure of her breasts stimulating him.

"I can't stand this any more," said Samantha who rose up and began to bounce up and down on George's cock. George steadied her by holding on to her ass. His breathing picked up and he went stiff and shot a load. Samantha kissed him, but continued to move her pussy. George felt his cock inundated with her cum and she settled beside him on the bed.

George fell out of her pussy but Samantha kept her hand on his cock. They both fell asleep again. Several hours later George got up and took care of his business in the bathroom and returned to bed.

"George, I need food; but I don't want to get dressed."

George looked at the documentation and found that the hotel did offer room service. He got on the phone and ordered breakfast and was told that it would be a half hour to forty-five minutes.

George slid beside her and started to kiss her pussy. "George stop you will get me hot and bothered and the waiter will get a big surprise."

"We can do a memory spell and he or she will forget what they saw," said George.

Samantha moved away from him and started to put her shirt on followed by her pants. George followed her lead and they waited for the food to arrive.

"I still think we should have been naked," said George.

"I am finding out more and more about you sir," said Samantha.

There was a knock on the door and George opened it and stepped aside. The waiter placed the tray on the table and moved the plates off the tray. The waiter left and they sat around the table and started eating.

"Well I am going to be in trouble with the Society. I said I would meet with you and Moore and let them know the plan," said George.

"They will understand that things got in the way," said Samantha.

The walls of the hotel room started to dissolve and they were both sitting in the Society conference room.

"Actually we really wanted to get the information on your plan Madam Samantha. We hoped for more results by now," said the Prefect.

"We hope we did not interrupt anything?" said the assistant Prefect.

"Only our breakfast, if you had transported us a little earlier you would have needed a memory spell on the waiter," said George.

"George had a run-in with a member of the Corcoran clan and he visited me to get information, I had other plans in the afternoon and brought George along. We got drunk at dinner and spent the night at the hotel," said Samantha.

"You Madam Samantha have been a little free with your spells; you need to curb you use of the power." Said the third member of the Society group.

"Madam Samantha's use of the power has been appropriate Agatha. You two know what the job is and will soon have a plan to get the goal accomplished," said the Prefect.

"We may need to get another member to work with us. The Corcoran's know all three of us and we will not have the ability to infiltrate the compound," said Samantha.

"We will find someone to help, but you need to have a plan in place," said the Prefect.

The Prefect indicated that the meeting was over. The conference room began to dissolve and Samantha and George were sitting in their hotel room. They finished their breakfast. George raised a privacy spell hoping that they would not get interrupted again.

"Do you want to fuck before we go back home?" asked Samantha.

"Yes but, I would but I would have used a more romantic term,"

Samantha pulled her shirt off exposing her breasts. She then unbuttoned her slacks and allowed them to drop to the floor. Her underwear followed. She got on the bed, and opened her legs.

"Get your pants off because I want to get at your cock," she said.

George dropped his pants and pulled his shirt off. He slipped between her legs and paid his respects to her pussy by kissing it. He moved up and found her lips. They both kissed and his cock found the entrance to Samantha's pussy. George felt her spasm, alternately clamping and releasing his cock. He moved in and out of her pussy until he felt her climax. He continued to fuck her and a few minutes later he felt her climax again.

"Do you want to try for three?" asked Samantha.

George plunged his cock in her as deep as he could. Her legs wrapped around him allowing little movement. George thrust once again and felt his release. Samantha thumped his head with her knuckle and he woke up. He rolled off of her but quickly moved to suck her pussy. "George we need to get going we will have plenty of time for this later."

"Look who is the buzz kill now," said George.

Reluctantly he got up and waited for her to clear the bathroom. They were finally ready to get back to their homes. Samantha drove back to the development and dropped George back at his house. He watched as Samantha drove away.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12