Witches Brew Ch. 03

Story Info
A lonely hiker falls into the clutches of a seductive witch.
2.3k words
4.12
17.9k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reneelove
reneelove
16 Followers

The last few weeks had been hell. At least, Alex thought it had been a few weeks. He couldn't be sure, being kept in a basement with no outside light meant he could only judge the passage of time by when Eva came for him. She had started talking about the little modifications she thought he would look better with. Unfortunately for Alex, she started following through soon after she started talking about them.

She had used her magic to scrawl a tattoo that said "Eva's Toy" across his shoulder. Now she was musing out-loud about how his nipple piercings would look.

His wrists were tied above his head and he was kneeling on the floor slowly riding a sybian. Eva had ordered him not to cum, and his cock had risen to attention, almost immediately ignoring her instruction. A ring gag stretched his mouth open, and his legs were tied securely to the infernal contraption, keeping the long, vibrating cock inside him. His struggles increasingly grew more and more frantic as he realized that the moment her attention returned to him, she would force-feed him more of that goo and proceed to fuck his ever willing body. Noticing that she was suspiciously silent, he looked around to find himself alone in the dungeon. Eva having disappeared as he struggled with his arousal and fear.

Moaning as the sybian kicked it up a notch, Alex felt his cock drool onto the floor and tried to think of a way off. Eyes fluttering closed as the vibrations increased and the pulsation of the machine increased, he knew that the approaching orgasm would leave him helpless to her evil plans when she did come back. His skin heated as he thought of her quietly watching him cum from being fucked by her device. He pictured her grey eyes roaming up and down his body as he lost his battle with his cock, and her disapproval...her possible punishment.

No. Fuck. No. She's getting to me. I don't want this, I don't want to be used like this. The potion she force fed him was probably floating around in his system. He had to get out. If he could just climb off the now rapidly thrusting cock he was impaled on...His eyes flew open and thoughts of escape were interrupted as he heard the door open. In strutted Eva. She had changed into a tight leather, red and black corset. A black skirt flowed to just at mid-thigh and a set of wicked stiletto heels adorned her feet. Her gaze met his from beneath the brim of her black hat. A smile eased across her face as she appraised his naked form, glistening with sweat and precum.

"Well, well...Look at you." A chuckle. "Looks like the training we've been doing is finally setting in. Good boy." Stroking his face she glided behind him and bent down to whisper in his ear as her hands glided down to rub his chest. "I am thinking today I will get my piercing needles...." Alex shuddered at the thought of being pierced, but his attention was quickly diverted by the oddest sound, like a quill writing on paper. Eva heard it too and abruptly turned around. Stalking in the direction of her lab, he heard a faint shuffling and then her voice.

"What do you want."

Agitated, she sounded agitated.

Alex was hopeful though. He turned his head in the hope that someone might be here to rescue him, but he only saw Eva standing in her lab over a large book.

"Is it that important?"

He wondered if she was had truly gone crazy. Then he saw a quill hover over the book, then dip down, and the scratching sound repeated itself. She sighed.

"Fine, I'll be there." She slammed the book shut. "God. Fucking. Damn it."

Looking over at him, she caught Alex staring and snarled. "What are you looking at, slut?" Grabbing a whip as she reentered the dungeon, she lashed out at his back and Alex yelped through the gag.

Staring down at the ground Alex whimpered softly, but that did not deter her. Grabbing him she unhooked the rope binding his hands to the ceiling and unbound his legs. Lifting and levitating him roughly off of the sybian, she ignored his moans and whimpers and thrust him onto the ground. "Present your ass bitch." Moaning Alex complied by getting on all fours and arching his back. Staring straight ahead, he could hear her getting toys and knew what was about to happen. "Get ready whore."

With that Eva rammed her 9 inch strap-on into him, resulting in a loud moan and shudder from Alex. Eva also moaned loudly "How can you still be so tight after riding the sybian for hours slut?" Alex knew from experience that her observation wasn't just dirty talk, she'd done something to her strap-ons that let her feel sensation as though it was indeed a real cock.

Moaning, an idea formed, and he impaled himself further onto the cock in order to please her. If she thought he was obedient, she wouldn't force him to eat the potion. As if on autopilot, she reached around and started to roughly tug at his throbbing member. With an angry edge to it she ordered Alex to cum. "You know you want too." Alex all too eagerly complied and sprayed his load over the floor. Even as she filled him with her own, potion laced load, he could feel the effects taking hold. He cursed himself as his cock shot to attention again and his nipples grew hard. Eva pulled out suddenly and smacked his ass. "You are one tight fuck, slave. Now. Time to tell you about where we are going to go." Turning his head Alex looked at her, confused. The potions effects now fully taking hold, he bucked his hips for more and whimpered. "Sorry, no more today, slut." She ran a hand through his hair and then began to unbuckle her strap-on. "We go to meet my coven tomorrow, and we need to make sure you are ready to present." The cock fell to the floor, still oozing cum. "Stand up."

Alex compiled. Looking at her and waiting for the next order. Eva simply snapped her fingers and his bindings slid away, leaving him standing there naked with just his collar. Gesturing for him to follow, she led Alex to a large, sunken tub in the corner of the room and told him to get into the steaming water. Once he was, she started to very carefully clean every part of him. "Tomorrow all thirteen of us get together with our fuck boys and have a sort of competition. Normally I don't go because I tend to break my boys so fast, but you...you I think I will enjoy showing off." She paused in her cleaning. "Would you enjoy that, slut?" One hand reached down and started stroking his cock, eliciting a low moan.

"Yes mistress, I would like it a lot." Moaning again, he twitched in her hand. She continued to stroke, and Alex, forgetting himself in the pleasure, came all too quickly. Eva pulled away, smiling.

"Normally I would punish you for that, but you will suffer enough tomorrow. Get out." When he did, Eva looked at his soft cock and grinned. With a snap, a steel cage locked itself around his cock. Small spikes gently brushed against him inside. "This is to help control you, tomorrow many of the witches will try to steal you from me, and I already made the mistake of letting one boy into a meeting without chastity, not again." Nodding, Alex waited for further instruction. "Go back and get some sleep, bitch. You're going to need it." Alex complied and shuffled to his cell. Staring at the door as it shut he looked down at his cock.

Fuck. Further inspection resulted in no latches or hinges discovered. How am I supposed to get out of this, maybe in the confusion tomorrow...He felt the exhaustion of the day's activities start to take effect. Laying down, his eyes slowly closed, and he slept.

He awoke to Eva opening the door and he swiftly stood up for her.

She was wearing a long black robe today, as well as a black and dark purple corset that emphasized her breasts and shiny black leggings tucked into her knee high boots.

"Let's pretty you up slave." Snapping her fingers, ropes slithered into the room. They wasted no time with their work. His arms were bound behind him and rope crisscrossed his chest to form an intricate harness of diagonal ropes. The final touch was a black ball gag which Eva secured behind his head. Once the ropes stilled, Alex looked up nervously at Eva. She regarded him coldly. Attaching a leash to his collar, she led him out and up the stairs. Outside, he found himself staring at an ornately decorated black carriage. The creatures at the front were obscenely large panthers. Their coats gleamed like polished onyx in the faint light of the moon above. Eva swept into the carriage and gave Alex's leash a sharp tug. He quickly followed her in, sitting opposite her in the carriage.

During the first part of the ride, Alex was sure Eva would want him to pleasure her. To his surprise, she spent her time staring out the window and ignored his presence. After around an hour of travel, he glanced out the dark tinted windows and watched as they approached a large manor in the middle of the woods.

"Let's lay down some rules, slut. Only I get to pleasure you unless you have my permission. They can touch you but nothing more. You only speak when I give you permission, and you do not go near the others unless I say you can, understand?" Eva stared at him with an intensity that he hadn't seen before. Alex nodded and watched her fearfully. "Let's go." With that they exited the carriage.

Alex stopped in shock as they clambered out. He couldn't believe his eyes. In front of him stood stone brick rose up to meet a roof dotted with gargoyles. In front of solid, wooden twin doors there were twelve other carriages each pulled by various beasts. In front of a sleek, hearse-like carriage, simple black horses stamped impatiently; though there were beasts ranging from boars to massive black ostriches.

He spotted a woman exiting one carriage and leading two boys on all fours into the house. His gawking was cut short when Eva gave his leash a tug. They were headed towards the doors accompanied by the woman with two slaves. Surprisingly, the doors opened into a small courtyard instead of the house interior. Alex's eyes widened as he recognized the decoration. On each of the four stone pedestals in each corner was a man who was tightly bound, gagged, and blindfolded. Each ones movements were highly restricted and each had a raging erection between their legs.

Alex whimpered and looked to Eva, but she seemed focused on other things. Striding through the doors on the opposite side of the courtyard was another woman. To Alex, she seems to be in her mid-fifties. Striking features pulled into a dismissive and distant, yet somehow familiar expression. Long black hair lay in a controlled braid that fell down to her waist. She had violet eyes and a sharp nose. Her full red lips twisted into a sickening smile when her eyes lighted on Eva. The woman was wearing a tight black top that accentuated her large bust as well a tight latex pencil skirt that showed off her voluptuous figure. She smoothly glided across the courtyard in knee high leather heels.

"Oh, Eva. It's been so long dear." This new woman engaged in an embrace made awkward by Eva's lack of response to it. A quick kiss on Eva's cheek resulted in a flinch from the younger witch. "And, oh my...this is such a pretty little thing. Is he yours dear?" The woman reached out to stroke Alex's face. A low growl emanated from Eva's throat.

"Yes. He is mine, Belladonna." Eva said with a slight twist of her lips.

Belladonna's face contorted into a pout. Her skin seemed uncomfortable stretched into such an expression and she ruined her façade by rolling her eyes "You haven't talked to me in over a year and this is how greet me?" Spreading her arms she said "I guess it was too much to hope for a decent reunion with my baby girl." With all that had happened as of late, Alex thought he was passed the point of being surprised. This revelation destroyed that mindset however. Eva crossed her arms.

"I am only here as a favor to Aunt Mona." Belladonna's eyes narrowed at her.

"Fine." She clapped her hands together with a smile "Enough of this. It's nearly time for the competition to begin." She swept back through the door she'd come through. Growling, Eva tugged at the leash and pulled Alex into the next room.

In the new room there were gathered eleven more women, lounging on couches or in chairs. They each had their own slaves, in addition to the men who were bound on pedestals or to pillars. Alex couldn't see much else due to the darkness. A blazing spotlight suddenly opened up over a circular stage in the middle of the women. With a puff of black smoke and blue sparks, suddenly Belladonna stood in the center.

With a flourish normally reserved for circus stage announcers, she waved a hand over the audience and cried out. "Ladies! It is that time of year again, the time in which we find out who in the coven knows how to train their pretty, pretty boys. Get ready, for the slave games!"

reneelove
reneelove
16 Followers