Witches Brew Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

"I think that I can find a place. Got any more of these?" said Samantha holding her plate.

George got up and walked back to the stove and spooned more batter on the griddle. The pancakes were finished and he brought them to the table. Samantha grabbed two leaving the rest for George.

After she finished she got up and walked to the Elevator. George said he would join her later. He cleaned up the kitchen and then raced up the steps. Samantha was gone. There was a note saying that she would return later.

George went down to his office and opened his computer and started working on his new concept. He ran the code to see if it worked but found more bugs than he had the patience to work on. He looked over the code and errors did not pop out. He closed the project and opened his email. After throwing away all the ads he studied the message from an unknown sender. He realized that it was Carol and told him that the apartment that she rented would be a good place for a meeting. He suggested a time and cc'd Samantha, and Paul.

The kitchen was clean and he was tired. So George closed the computer and walked up the stairs to his bedroom. He dropped the robe and climbed in bed. He was asleep when he felt a weight next to him. He turned over and saw Samantha stretched out beside him. He tickled her underarm and was defending himself from her wrath. They kissed and he drifted off followed by Samantha.

She whispered "I will get you tomorrow."

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12