Witches of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First I want you to meet Morgana," she said, and the camera turned to a tall, raven-haired lady in gothic attire. "And that's Lucille. Hey babe, wave!" The other was a blonde, she had a kind of classic beauty that really went with the name. They both gathered around Irina and blew kisses into the camera, then said "Hi there, wish you were here!"

Irina winked and panned the camera to reveal several shirtless guys standing by a pool.

In the rest of the clips, Irina, Morgana and Lucille passed the guys around, laughing and joking as they led then men by the front of their pants. It was like musical chairs except instead of chairs, they were hot young girls and the music never stopped. One by one, the girls shoved the compliant hunks into the pool, and when all three had made their splash, the clip ended. I was definitely getting hot at the thought of those attractive men being laughingly objectified by Irina and her friends.

In the next video, Morgana and Irina sat facing one another. One guy after another walked up to the camera wearing only his boxers, and the two girls would press their hands around the outline of his junk and scream and giggle. I started chewing on my lower lip as I watched. Each of them had peckers that were well above average size. That was it, I was definitely getting horny!

I spread my legs and touched my pussy. Fuck, I was already wet thinking of going to a party like this and playing with a few hung dudes. Sure, it was just a fantasy and I was too shy to do anything like that, but my pussy begged me to change my mind. Inside I knew that this was more than just a video Irina and her friends staged for cash. It was what they did for fun, and it looked like it could be a lot of fun, even for a shy girl like me.

The next videos was very explicit. It showed Irina sucking down a huge cock. All I could see of the man she was sucking was his pelvic region and his thick and veiny shaven schlong. The monster had to be at least as big as the dildo I saw her deepthroat. She looked like she was really enjoying sucking his meat as well as showing off her skills. I heard a female voice giggling and saying words of encouragement from outside of the frame, which I guessed was Lucille.

Irina then mounted one of the guys cowgirl style. He reached up to play with her perky but plentiful boobs, and another guy stood nearby and offered his huge cock for her to play with. She winked at the camera and then sucked it down to the root. I couldn't believe that little blonde could take so much cock down her throat with a smile. Once she was looked comfortable bobbing that cock, she started ramming her hips down hard on the guy she was riding. I kept wondering when she was going to come up for air, but instead they just kept fucking her harder and faster until they all came.

I watched another video of Irina giving a lap dance to Lucille. As hot as that might seem to me now, at the time I was getting into masturbating and I really didn't want to watch anything without a man in the frame, so I changed it.

The next video had Irina getting ploughed from behind by one hung black stud, while another stroked his sizeable fuck pole and waited his turn. I frigged my pussy frantically as I watched, imagining that perhaps Irina could set me up with one of her hung lovers. I was beyond worrying about anything else like dating or love or feelings. I was in heat! The thought that excited me the most was the possibility that Irina might be able to set me up on a little sex date soon. I slapped my clit with one hand while jilling myself with three fingers from my other hand.

"Ooh! Ahh yes!" I cooed softly, closing my eyes and fantasizing, keeping the manual stimulation going. My thighs clenched and I rode the wave of euphoria and pleasure to a satisfying orgasm. I was so happy with Irina for what she had shared with me. Panting, I decided to make a selfie to send her, a picture of my face with a few strands of damp hair still clinging to my forehead. I put a caption in it as well that said "What are you doing to me?" and sent it to Irina.

She called me up after she got my snap.

"Hey girlfriend, are you finally ready to join in the party?" she asked.

"I think so. I um, I don't know if I'm really ready, but maybe you could introduce me to one of those guys."

"Which one?"

"Um, any of them," I said, blushing. All I could see about them were their tight abs and their well-hung packages. "Just as long as he's hung." I couldn't believe what I was hearing myself say.

"Woohoo! Alright babe, sit tight. I'll get something set up for tonight. I'll come pick you up after you get back from work. What time works?"

"Five." I chastised myself for having come off the pill. I made a mental note to head to the drug store and get some more, and stock up on condoms.

*******

Her Mini pulled up in front of my place promptly at five. We chatted amiably as she drove me back down to the Emerald coast. It would have been a great time to see the sunset but instead it was raining. We left the main road and drove for about a mile until we came to a nice ranch style house.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"A friend's place. She's in Bermuda and said I could use it."

I decided not to pry any further. The place was awesome with a gorgeous living room, fireplace, a big TV, and a few bedrooms with four post beds. We weren't sure how to get the fireplace going and Irina said her friend was going to be here soon anyway. She complimented me on my looks, as I had done my best to pick out a hot party dress and fix my hair.

"Now, put this on," she said, handing me a garish masquerade mask. "I wouldn't want you to feel exposed. This way you won't have to worry about this guy recognizing you the next time you walk into a Walmart."

"Uh, thanks," I said. "I'll put it on when he gets here."

"Oh and I promise I'm not filming anything. Care for some wine?"

"Uh, sure. Thanks!"

We sipped our drinks and she gave me a tour of the place. There was a pool but it didn't look like the one in the videos.

"Would you like me to just leave you two alone in a bedroom?" Irina asked.

"No, um, please stay." I was nervous about doing it with a stranger. Part of me screamed it was wrong, denounced me as a slut in training, but another part of me wanted it badly. Not just in my pussy either. I wanted to suck a big, fat cock. I just felt like being alone with a stranger would be worse than having Irina there with me.

The doorbell rang and she jumped up to go get it. I quickly donned the mask. The man at the door looked like a police officer. For a second I thought he was investigating a possible case of trespassing, but instead she grabbed him by his tie and pulled him inside.

"Looking good, Denny," she said in a husky voice. "I want to introduce you to my friend. She's only after one thing." With that, she yanked down the zipper of his fly and reached into his trousers. She pulled out his limp but sizeable organ and led him through the foyer to were I stood, trying to look sexy with a canted hip stance.

"Come on gorgeous, right this way," she said, heading to one of the bedrooms with a hardening cock in her hand.

I followed behind, noting how tight the cop's shirt was on his muscular physique.

"This is one of my favorite boys. So obedient," Irina said, addressing me. "Plus, look at this."

The man's rigid cock was sticking up at a forty five and must have been eight or nine inches long. My insides fluttered with excitement. Then I remembered I needed a condom.

Irina was stripped naked and sitting on the corner of the bed when I returned. "Oh, brother," she said. "Honey, if you're going to insist on using a rubber I hope you brought extra large."

"Oh fuck!" I slapped my mask's forehead. I had bought the brand Brian and I had used when we first started dating without a thought. "I can't get pregnant."

"Of course, honey, don't worry. Denny has tons of stamina. He won't cum unless I say so."

"I still need to use something," I said.

"Alright, let's put 'er on," Irina smirked.

We both crouched in front of him, giggling as we grabbed his turgid member. I held his shaft steady with both hands while Irina pushed the rubber down around his fat purple cockhead. I liked the slight curve of his shaft and the overall aesthetics of his proportions, but I had never seen anything so big in real life.

"Wait Irina," I said. "I want to suck it first."

She moaned and clamped her thighs together. I was beginning to notice just how horny this was making her. She was beside herself. She tossed the condom aside and I began blowing Denny. I had to open my mouth all the way to avoid grazing his shaft with my teeth, and since I could only get about a third of him into my mouth, I used both fists to pump his shaft in time with my bobbing mouth. I slathered the bottom of his tip with my tongue constantly, knowing this was the most surefire way to get a man off. Pretty soon I began to taste precum on my tongue and moaned at the salty sweet taste. It was the best cum I had ever tasted.

"Mmm! Mmm!" I moaned into his huge pole as I tried to maintain a steady pace. Denny began to grunt and moan. I heard a wet, rapid sound from the bed where Irina was frigging herself off.

"Denny, is she doing a good job?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. It was the first time I heard his voice, passionless but deep.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Hey gorgeous, if you want him to, he can cum."

"Mmm! Where?" I slipped his cock right back into my mouth and kept working the massive tool.

"Wherever you want. Take it in your mouth, or maybe on your breasts if you want. The mask will block most of it if you want a facial, just close your eyes."

"Facial, no," I said. "Yuck. His cum is yummy though."

"It certainly is. Denny, you may cum in her mouth when you're ready."

I kept bobbing and was soon rewarded with a large dollop of cum on my tongue. Denny groaned and spurted again, the next shot and the one after coming with considerable force. I tried to swallow to keep up but the torrent of cum overwhelmed me and began leaking down the corners of my lips and down my chin. I slowed my bobbing and held his pulsing, twitching cock in my mouth until the last of his orgasm subsided.

Irina was frigging her pussy while watching our every move. She reached out to my face and scooped a fat drop of cum from my chin, and licked it from her finger.

"Good boy, Denny. You gave my friend such a delicious load."

"He came a ton!" I exclaimed. "How do you get it to taste like that?" I asked him.

"He eats healthy," she replied, and Denny nodded wordlessly. "It's also the reason he's going to be hard again very soon. Meanwhile, time for Denny to return the oral favor, wouldn't you say?"

"Sure," I agreed. Denny sure didn't talk much, I thought to myself. Then he took off his shirt. He had broad shoulders and a sparsely haired but muscular chest. I just wanted to get my hands all over his body.

Instead, I laid back on the bed and Irina gave me plenty of space, taking a seat at the foot of the bed. I enjoyed a few minutes of erotic bliss as Denny used his tongue to fuck my pussy. His long, muscular tongue nearly made me cum, and then he moved his fingers in alongside it. Fingers plus tongue in my gushing tunnel sent me soaring over the edge. As soon as I came down I wanted his cock inside me, but instead he started me toward a second orgasm when he started gently sucking on my clit.

"Oh God! Denny, don't stop!" I moaned. I cried out several times, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he plunged his three fat fingers deep inside of my clenching pussy and rubbed on my pleasure spot. I screamed my passion as I came hard. Something about the mask had really lessened my inhibitions, I felt.

I heard the crinkle of a wrapper and then saw Irina applying the rubber to Denny's cock. I couldn't wait to have him inside of me. Irina leaned in and sucked his cladded cock for a moment, then let him move into position above me.

I spread my legs wide for him as Irina moved away again. Then I felt the blunt tip of his sheathed sword press against my sopping wet snatch. He pushed in gently and my pussy gave way to the rigid shaft. Inch after inch, his massive rod plundered my tight pussy, spreading my inner walls to accommodate his spongy yet stiff member. I felt him push deeper than Brian ever had, further than I had ever while playing with myself using a dildo, and I reached down to prevent him from going further.

"Please be careful," I said, looking up into his eyes, but he wasn't looking at me.

"You'll be fine, this is what you want, isn't it?" Irina said.

"Oh fuckfuckfuck!" I moaned as he pushed the last two inches into me, followed by the warmth of his balls as they tickled my ass. "It's good, Denny, don't stop!"

He pulled back and his next thrust bottomed out in my pussy, his stabbing prick hitting me hard in my deepest parts. I yelped in pain and he slowed down.

"Easy there," I murmured, placing my hands on my inner thighs to create just enough buffer to keep him from tearing my pussy up. "Okay, try again. Fuck me you big stud you!"

He began sawing in and out of me and I swear I came within the first ten seconds. The next half hour was a blur as I just laid back and he laid into me like a jackhammer. I lost track of the number of times I came. I knew I was going to be sore as hell but I couldn't stop when the next orgasm seems right upon me.

At last Irina bade him to stop so she could check on the condom.

"Still intact!" she announced. "Probably getting a bit full of precum. Hey, mind if I take a turn now?"

I moaned and sobbed, all I could manage was to nod a few times. I had never been fucked so thoroughly in all my life. If I was going to limp for a week it was worth it, but I was definitely done.

"Good. Here Denny, come to mommy," she said as she laid back on the bed, with her head hanging off the edge. "Cum for me whenever you like."

He moved into position at the edge of the bed, and slid his cock into her open mouth. I couldn't see very well from where I lay, but pretty soon he was thrusting hard enough to shake the whole bed.

"Gak, gek, gulk," came the noises from Irina's overstuffed mouth. She spread her legs, dug her heels into the bed and rubbed her pussy. Denny grunted and groaned as he began cumming. He pumped his load directly down her throat and I imagined she didn't even taste it before it was deposited in her stomach.

"That's a good boy," she panted once he had withdrawn his spent tool. "Now, finish what you started."

He cradled her in his strong arms and dug two fingers into her gushing pussy, and began thrusting them in and out. In seconds, the responsive blonde was cumming and creaming all over his fingers. spraying her girl cum all over the blankets.

"Oh fuck! Oh yeah baby that's good!" she panted. "Denny, can you go give my friend a hug now?"

He lay down next to me in the bed and I melted into his warm embrace. Strangely, he hardly talked, but I guessed Irina had done things like this with him in the past and he was comfortable with his role.

"Well?" she asked, propping herself up on her elbow and looking at me from the foot of the bed. "Was it good for you?"

I giggled and grinned like a fool. "My god Irina! What the hell was that?" We both giggled for a while.

"Come, let's get showered up. Denny, you did well. Perhaps gorgeous here will ask for another nice night like this."

"Yes, thank you Denny," I said, turning to look at him. He looked back at me and nodded, smiling gently, and then he rose from the bed. He picked up his cop shirt and slacks, took a bow, and left the bedroom.

"Denny's going home now," Irina said. "You want to go home or stay the night?"

"Oh, well, we both had some wine, so, I dunno about driving. It's fine if I stay. I just need to get to work tomorrow."

"Work? Forget them!" Irina scoffed.

"I need income."

"I know it's scary to get out of your wage slavery. I'll be here the whole time. There's nothing to worry about. Come on, let's get cleaned up."

Thanks for checking out this story. From here, Irina begins to reveal more of her supernatural secrets. If you're curious, please keep an eye out for the next chapter!

12