Witches of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see," she said. "Oh that reminds me, I'm going to be kind of out and about for the next week or so. We definitely have to hang out when I get back. Is that cool with you?"

"Wouldn't miss it," I said with a grin.

I knew the conversation was meaningful, but I had no idea how momentous it would be. Instead, I changed topics and told her that I had gotten a few phone calls from my old co-workers. They wanted me to sue Wynan. Irina called her paralegal friend, who was soon all over it. Long story short, I got a modest fifteen grand or so. Irina's friend got a chunk of change too. Wynan was fired in the deal, but since we settled out of court he was not put on a sex offender registry or anything major.

I didn't care, I was going to have more money than I had ever had in my life. I was also thrilled to hear one of my former colleagues was getting insta-promoted to my boss's position. I had often thought she would have made a much better boss. I almost wanted to go back to work there. Almost.

While Irina was busy for the next few days, I worked on my Instagram account. I saw that responding to messages and networking on Instagram was just as important as posting hot selfies. For a few days, my following grew exponentially. I was quickly reaching 10,000 followers. I was already meeting fascinating people and guys who wanted to date me and shower me with money. All that week I kept an eye out for Irina, only to find that she had gone silent on her social media. I sent her a message almost every day, and she always responded before long only to say that she was really busy but looked forward to seeing me soon.

I didn't see her at the park and after a week I was really starting to miss my friend, so I was quite pleased when she called me one evening. She sounded totally excited and asked me if she could come over. It was late but honestly it could have been midnight, I would have been happy to have her over.

It was almost ten when she showed up. I had been tidying up the place and even brewed a pot of coffee. I opened the door to find Irina standing there in a sexy outfit and a rolling carry-on bag.

"Hey babe!" she squealed, taking me into a big hug. "Just point me to anywhere I can crash!"

"You're staying here?" I asked, eager yet uncertain.

"Well, it is pretty late. You don't mind do ya?"

She was my good friend and I thought a sleepover would be perfect, but my futon was the only thing that even resembled a bed, and while it was big enough for two, I was a little hesitant to share it with a girl who I knew had designs for me. I felt a little guilty for leading her on, but on the other hand I was loathe for anyone to think me homophobic.

"There's the bed," I said, smiling broadly and gesturing to the futon. "Make yourself at home."

She placed her small suitcase next to my coffee table and pulled out her pajamas. She also set a tupperware container out on the table, which contained a few cookies.

"These are for you," she said with a mischievous grin. "Don't touch 'em, don't even look at 'em. I'll tell you what they are first. Can I use your shower?"

"Okay," I said.

She flounced off to the bathroom. Somehow, I felt an intense curiosity over the contents of the tupperware.

I waited until I heard the water running, then I took a closer look. There were three cookies, a dark one and two light ones, lightly wrapped in cling wrap. The tupperware was slightly clouded with powder, further obscuring my view. Unable to contain my curiosity, I opened the container to get a better look.

I examined the cookie on top, which was round and covered in a smooth shell of white iridescent frosting. I reminded myself not to eat any of the cookies until Irina returned, as she had instructed.

I still felt overwhelming curiosity however, and so I took the white cookie out and set it aside to look at the next cookie. It was shaped into a kind triangle with rounded corners and had a maraschino cherry baked into the center. I took it out and set it atop the white cookie.

The last cookie was perfectly round and the diameter of a softball. The entire top side was encased in a dark, almost black chocolate shell. The shell in turn was pinstriped with alternating lines of pink and light blue frosting. I picked up the cookie and turned it over and over, fascinated to find it had a red velvet base. The chocolate began to melt onto my fingertips and I licked them without thinking. The dark chocolate taste was delectable and I moaned as I licked my fingertips clean.

Once I had the taste for it, I had to have more. I took a bite out of the cookie and let out another moan of delight. The red velvet was moist and chewy, the shell was crisp but did not flake off into a mess as I ate. It was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted. I had to have it all. As I chewed, I was dimly aware that Irina wanted me to wait, but I decided if Irina wanted me to have them, I would have asked for this one first, and she could have both of the other cookies. What could be the harm?

By the time I had finished that thought, I had devoured every last crumb of that cookie and was licking my fingers clean.

A churning in my loins took me by surprise. It was as if something curled up inside me was suddenly straightening out in a most pleasurable way.

"Oh fuck, oh shit!" I shouted, startled. My panties stretched taut, my satin pajamas tented out. A straining erection sprang forth from my loins, and in a blink a cock sprouted from my groin that was as long as my hand and as wide as a quarter. It continued to grow, a massive vein appearing under the surface of the pinkish skin. I gaped in alarm when, before I even realized what was happening, my panties ripped. I quickly pulled down my pajama bottoms which were about to grow tight as well.

I looked around in panic, as though I might find something lying around to halt this sudden growth. My new organ grew longer and thicker with every pulse of my racing heart. In less than twenty seconds it seemed to have reached its full size, and tension inside the shaft threatened to break something. I groaned and doubled over, then flung my head back. Instead of agony, I had a strange clenching in my loins and my knees buckled. My ass landed on my futon and my dick started spurting ropes of cum in arcs that sailed clear across the coffee table. I groaned and covered the tip to keep from making a mess of the TV, deflecting the last few spurts of jizz into my lap.

I sat there, panting, and stared at my flagging pole. The veiny organ had been a towering eight or nine inches. It now rested, a the last drops of cum flowing in a rivulet down my stomach.

As if on cue, Irina emerged from the showers wearing a towel over her curvy body.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, her eyes rooted on my cock.

"How do I change it back?!"

"Which cookie did you eat?!"

"THE BLACK ONE!"

"Holy shit! Oh hold on, it's cool Jeanie, don't you freak out too. We can make this thing go away painlessly."

"Fuck! I gotta go to the hospital!"

"NO! Jeanie, you know what they would do to you? They'd subject you to a million questions, experiments. Who knows, they might want to dissect your junk. Younever show the outside world magic!"

"Shit," I murmured. "So then, you can undo this?"

"Hold on, I'm trying to get a hold of Morgana. She's the expert."

"Please get her to help me! I don't want a dick, I want to be NORMAL!" I was trying not to completely lose it, I still had neighbors in this apartment.

"Okay easy there, you were the one eating magic cookies."

"It was irresistible."

"Yeah, sorry about that. The best cookies are really hard to resist. Even though I knew I was trying to save it for later, I had a hell of a time getting it here." She chuckled, but I was in no mood to brighten up. "Listen Jeanie. I didn't mean for this cookie to work like this. I must have done something wrong with the recipe. I'm super duper new at this, oh hello Morgana? Shit, it's voice mail. Morgana, please call me as soon as you get this. It's about the love of my life, she needs your help."

She then hung up her cellphone and looked back at me, staring at her.

"Is.. is that how you refer to me among your friends?"

"Yeah."

"Oh fuck." That was a problem, She was chasing after me after all, and now she had some explaining to do. In the back of my mind something told me I couldn't trust her. I pushed that thought aside and reminded myself that my friend cared about me. I just needed an explanation. Irina quietly waited for me to gather my wits.

After sitting there wrapped in a towel for a bit, she reached for her pajamas. "Mind if I get dressed?"

She stood up and my eyes followed her. She dropped her towel and I immediately took in the sight of her perfect naked figure. Her slender figure boasted incredible breasts, and her ass was tight and flawlessly pert. Ugh, what was I doing?

"Look, this is weird so please get dressed in the bathroom."

"Almost done, cutie!"

I rolled my eyes. I didn't want her flirting, especially in my fragile state of mind, nor did I want to show weakness by telling her to stop. I let it go, and pulled up my pants. My boner had subsided as quickly as it had appeared. With my pajama pants on, it flopped around between my thighs unsupported, and I wondered how I was going to walk around with it.

"I can't walk around with this thing," I said. "Oh gawd!"

"Then don't walk around. Stay here, and by tomorrow morning I'm sure Morgana will be here to get this spell reversed."

"Oh, right." Then I realized I still needed a shower. With a groan of distress, I slowly ambled to the bathroom.

Alone in my shower, I could not help but stare at my cock in disbelief. It was long, hairless, and came with two large testicles roughly the size of chicken eggs. Reaching down further, I found that my vagina was somehow still there, only now it was mounted onto the base of my phallus and concealed by my two large balls. My clit was still there too, but the idea of my pussy being part of this male structure really bothered me and I longed to go 100% back to normal.

I worried about walking around. Would I be able to hide this mass of sensitive flesh hanging between my legs? What if I popped a boner? What of these large balls, were they producing new hormones and changing me physically and mentally? Alone in the shower, I really started to freak out. I just prayed to God that Irina's friend would come through with a way to fix this.

I looked at the time. It was close to eleven. I toweled off, put on my pajamas, brushed my teeth, and stepped back out of the bathroom ready for bed. Irina was on the futon fiddling with her phone.

"Morgana called back. She said she's busy tonight, but she'll be here in the morning."

"Oh. Great. Look Iri, I know you just came over, and I don't want to send you back out but this has kind of thrown me for a loop, and I just want to undo it as soon as possible."

"You have every right to be mad at me, this is all my fault and I just hope we can still be friends." Irina stood up.

"You don't have to go home. I thought about it, and, well, I don't make friends easily, but when I do I hold on. What kind of friend would I be if I killed a friendship over one mistake?"

"Oh, thank you Jeanie!" Irina said. I could see she wanted to hug me but I didn't hold up my arms, and she stayed fast.

"You don't want to talk about it?" she asked.

"Well, I do have some questions for you. Why did you bake me that cookie? You said it came out wrong, but what were you trying to do?"

"I was trying to turn you, but, ugh."

"I just wanted to make sure," I said, remembering her promise. "I'll say you turned me. Now I can't have sex with anyone!"

"Not true! I'd love to play with that thing," Irina said.

"Really?" My tone of voice made it clear that I had no interest.

"Are you kidding? I better stop thinking about it or I won't be able to get any sleep."

"Don't get too excited. I don't think I can even get it hard."

"Want me to give it a shot?"

"No, no. I'm still straight, I think. Fuck, nothing like a malfunctioning dick, I hope I'm not stuck with this thing."

"We'll get you fixed, I promise."

"Why didn't it work?"

"Morgana said I screwed up the recipe." Irina sighed.

"Well, it's not my fault you can't bake." I tried to joke about it, but I almost wanted to cry. "I'm sorry Iri, I'm just trying not to absolutely lose it. Magic? You used magic on me?" I could feel the weight of my flaccid cock against my inner thigh, taunting me with its very existence.

"I'm very sorry," Irina repeated. I sensed the sincerity in her tone, and I remained silent for a few moments.

I was curious about the other cookies, but decided not to ask Irina lest she think I was still interested in trying her magical baked wares.

"Let's just get some sleep," I said.

*******

Some time before dawn, I awoke to a warm, stiff feeling emanating from between my legs and reaching up past my navel. I groaned with dismay as I realized that the events of the previous night had not been part of my bizarre sex dreams. Also I noted that I could achieve an erection, and what an erection, it felt as hard as steel. The spongy tip felt pleasurable for a moment, but the erection faded quickly with the memory of my strange dreams. I was aware that Irina was sleeping beside me.

Despite my mixed feelings about my friend, I was glad that she was beginning to reveal the secrets she had kept from me. The secrets of magic could doubtless help me in more ways than the one way that I had placed as my number one priority: getting my genitals back to normal.

I noticed that my balls felt a little out of place, and reached down to adjust them. The feeling of my fingertips gently brushing my sensitive, crinkly scrotum sent tingles up my core. I sighed and played with my huge and sensitive nuts, rolling them both in my palm and fingertips, squeezing them and sighing. I had to admit, it was addictive, and while my boner quickly lapsed, my balls went on feeling good for another few minutes of gentle fondling. I tried squeezing them and was shocked by how little pressure was required to achieve discomfort. My nuts were definitely a vulnerable spot.

I really had to go tinkle anyway so I got up. I sat down on the toilet and gasped as my semi-flaccid prick came in contact with the toilet rim.

"Gross," I thought. I held it and aimed it into the toilet, and attempted to pee. I found that I could use either hole or both to relieve myself. I couldn't help but grin - I could pee standing up! I totally lifted the seat to spite Irina. I heard her rousing herself outside, so I grabbed my toothbrush and vacated the bathroom.

Irina passed me in a hurry to use the toilet. She plopped down on the rim and screamed as she almost fell in! I laughed and flounced away to the kitchen to brush my teeth.

"Okay, okay, I deserve that," Irina called from the bathroom as she finished closing the door.

When she emerged from the bathroom, I was waiting to put back my toothbrush. She gave me a cheerful good morning and on impulse, I kissed her cheek. She giggled and pointed at the flaccid meat that was causing the front of my pajamas to wag obscenely with every step.

"Ready to let me play with that?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"If you ever do change your mind, you know I'll be waiting."

I just rolled my eyes at her and she took the hint. We sat down at my tiny tea table and had cereal.

"Tell me about Morgana," I asked her.

"She's a sex witch, the leader of our coven."

"A sex witch? You don't say. Huh, guess it makes sense." I was checking out her breasts again, and realized that I had been doing so about every fifteen to thirty seconds. I looked up at her, and she smiled in a way that let me know she caught me ogling her again.

"Actually, I don't know what a sex witch is, exactly."

"Use your imagination. There's all kinds of witches. You got your regular witches, eclectic satanic witches, Wiccans, fairy wiccans, and kind of not too distant cousints from fairy are of course sex witches."

"Uh, okay. Say, I don't know about you, but I'm starving!" I said, only just realizing how hungry I had become.

"You're still hungry after all that cereal?" Irina asked.

I shook an entire box of frozen breakfast sausages into a frying pan and set about heating them up. "Just making some sausages, don't mind me," I said. "Actually, um, I have something else to ask you."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Morgana!" Irina exclaimed.

"Um, go let her in," I said, not wanting to leave the frying pan unattended.

Irina hopped over to the door. "Mistress, thanks for coming!" I heard Irina as she opened the door.

"Well this is another mess you've gotten me into," Morgana scolded my blonde friend as she swept past her and into my apartment.

"Hi Morgana," I said, recognizing her from the videos immediately. I had seen her garb before, She had long jet black hair and wore a vampish black dress. My eyes were drawn to her vast milky cleavage, which was showcased in a plunging V that was held together by crisscrossed threads. I pried my eyes away, only to stare at the slits in her dress that displayed her shapely thighs. Her look just screamed "sexy witch" and reminded me a bit of Elvira.

"What did you expect, dearie?" Morgana said, noticing my stare. "I must say, very nice taste Irina. I can see what you went through all the trouble for."

"She hasn't turned," Irina said. "And now she has a big penis!"

"Well, let's go over this again. What kind of cookie were you making?"

"The Preference Changer, the recipe that says it's guaranteed to swing sexual orientation 180 degrees."

"Oh yes, the one with the chocolate shell, with pinstripes. Strange that this would happen. Unfortunate, however."

"Why, can't you reverse it?" I interjected.

"Well, normally, yes, but Irina said she modified the recipe somewhat. I could try to reverse it now, but it might not fix everything. Irina, what did you say you used for the base?"

"Red velvet with some gold flakes."

"You WHAT?!" Morgana caught herself, and took a few deep, calming breaths.

"There's nothing I can do for a good four weeks," she said at last. "I'm so sorry honey, but I don't have anything on hand that can touch this spell. I have to make a special magic neutralization cookie to put you back to normal. I can only assume the gold flakes messed things up, but it's hard to say why. Red velvet is so unpredictable, you see. It sits in the gray area between lust and love, and it can be one or the other, depending on the recipe. The gold flakes mean it's going to be special, whatever the case, but also permanent."

"PERMANENT?!"

"That is, until we dispel the magic. The neutralization will do just that, I promise you."

"So, I have to have this thing in between my legs for the next four weeks?"

"I can only make the neutralization cookie during an esbat, and as luck would have it the last one was two nights ago. I suspect that's when Irina made this cookie for you."

Irina nodded, and Morgana kept talking.

"Irina never should have messed with red velvet, it's far too unpredictable. Have you been experiencing any intense feelings, arousal perhaps, or attraction to anyone?"

I shook my head in the negative.

"I can't get aroused, really. I wouldn't know what to think about. I'm too stressed out."

"Well, that's understandable. For your stress dear, just call me if you need to talk. Irina will give you my number. I promise to get this problem fixed. Also, let myself or Irina know if anything changes, and if you do find yourself getting aroused, I wouldn't act on it, or even masturbate. Try to stay flaccid the entire month."

"I was already hard this morning. I couldn't help it!" I said, suddenly worried again.