Witches of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't worry about that. It happens to guys all the time," Morgana said.

"I would trust her advice, she knows her stuff," Irina said.

"Irina!" Morgana snapped. "I know you can't make your own magical red velvet. You stole some of my mix, didn't you?"

Irina nodded, grimacing, and then shut her eyes tightly.

"Clearly, you weren't ready for it. You owe her an apology."

"I'm so sorry," Irina said, turning to me. Tears welled up in her eyes. "I know I said so before but now the situation sounds a lot worse and you probably don't want to trust me, but you need to trust Mistress Morgana. I'm sorry you have to be like this until the next full moon."

"Irina, it's okay. I can see your spell went awry but from what Morgana told me, I think you only meant good by it. Besides, if it weren't for you I'd still be stuck in my crummy job figuring out how I'm going to go to work like this."

Irina laughed softly and nodded in agreement before Morgana carried on.

"The arcana is clear on one thing, and that is red velvet cannot be augmented or altered without unpredictable results. It doesn't even belong in a recipe like this! I can try to do more research on red velvet and gold flakes, and let you know what I find out, rather than try to speculate. Red velvet is absolutely unpredictable. I apologize on account of Irina being my student. My new student."

"New? I thought you girls have been doing this for a while?"

"She was a seeker for all of that time, until she finally did something that made her worthy."

"Oh?"

"Indeed. Coincidentally, it was the same event that made you worthy ofbecoming a seeker with us."

"My fixing up ol' Bixby?" I gasped.

"You guessed it. That showed courage, and trust in your coven sister. A lot of the credit goes to Irina however, it was you who did the hard part. I want to invite you to join our coven as a seeker. If you can perform well, you may become a full sex witch in no time at all. There's no hiding the magic now, but the choice is yours whether to pursue it."

"Oh wow," I said breathlessly.

"You don't have to answer right now. Think about it." Morgana drew herself up, and half-turned to the door.

"Thank you Mistress!" Irina blurted.

"Yes, thanks for coming by," I said.

After she left, Irina had a question for me.

"Jeanie, I have a big favor to ask of you. I ought to keep notes about this in my book of light. Maybe this can be a learning experience for both of us. Please say you'll let me come see you and ask you about how you are feeling. It could help us better understand the recipe in the future."

"I suppose that would be fine," I said with a hint of trepidation. "What's a book of light?"

"Oh, kind of like a journal for a witch. I put my recipes in it, but also take notes about what happens with the results."

"Oh, I see. I don't mind you hanging around but haven't you already seen the results?"

"Well, yes, I've already seen the results. It's just a rule of thumb with these sorts of things, results are never always quite what they seem. There are aftereffects that a change brings about, especially when we're talking about a body part changing or growing out of nowhere. It could affect your daily habits or a million other things. I mean, we still don't know what we're going to do about you going out to the mall or whatever. We'll need to get you some kind of supportive undergarments. Of course, I would keep strict notes on all of-"

"Oh Iri, isn't that a little too much info?" I sighed, placing my brow in my right palm.

"It has to be intimate details. You wouldn't want to be flying blind when you start your own magic spells, right?"

"No, I suppose not."

"You're not attracted to women, so it will be okay, right?" she went on. "We wouldn't want you to get horny just because of my presence, given what Morgana said."

"Yes, wouldn't want that," I agreed. "What made you decide you wanted me to join your coven?"

"Huh? Of course I wanted you to join."

"I mean, I get that you find me attractive, but you have all these bisexual friends on Instagram, girls who say they want you, they miss you."

"Oh, you saw that did you?" Irina blushed, but I kept my eyes focused on her. "I thought you knew how strongly I feel about you."

"Huh? No, I didn't know. You had a steady supply of lovers, and I told you, I TOLD YOU that I wasn't going to be one of them. Then you referred to me as the LOVE of your LIFE?! What the heck girl, fatal attraction much?" It would have been difficult say those things that were sure to hurt her feelings, had I not already been pushed to the brink by the predicament she had put me into.

"Well, I have a lot of lovers but the only person in my life that I want is you! I've had a crush on you for years, although we never spoke. I guess I thought that after all this time I had found a way to get you, and ugh oh damn now I've screwed up."

"You know Irina, that is true. You screwed up, and I guess it's becoming clearer to me now. Your selfish desires, your tampering with the recipe, it was all about what you wanted, never what I wanted. I am not fucking gay! You, what you did, that isn't love! Don't you see? I want to get married someday, have kids, have a normal life. What the fuck am I going to do with a penis?"

"I didn't want you to grow a penis!"

"Oh, but you thought I wanted to become a lesbian. I didn't give you permission to turn me."

"I could have changed you back, or made you bi-"

"You know what Irina?" I interrupted, "I need you to just stop pretending what you did was okay."

"I'm SORRY!" she pleaded, all the while contrasting emotions washed over us both.

"I need some time to be alone," I said, my voice growing cold. I just looked her in the eye. "I probably should reconsider whether I can trust you." My words were hitting her like a barrage of needles, I saw teardrops start to fall down her cheeks but my mind was made up. "Let's just see if we can stay apart for a little while. This right now, this doesn't feel right anymore."

She bawled her eyes out shamelessly blubbering as I showed her to the door. I almost felt as bad for her as I did for myself. Fucking magic.

To be continued...