Witches of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it was kind of fascinating but overall, no," I said, recalling the images of women doused in fountains of cum. My cock began to stir and stiffen so I quickly put the thoughts out of my mind. "Actually I wonder if I might view them differently, now."

"Physically, Morgana changed everything, but I kept all of my memories and my personality is still kind of the same as before, at least as far as I can tell. I haven't become bisexual."

"That's funny because I've been feeling quite a swing in my overall tendencies."

"So I hear," she replied with a wry smile. "I will say this, you make me curious." The blonde looked me up and down, and I became flushed. I had to admit she was a total dollface with a spectacular body, but I wasn't sure how I would handle her in bed.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that virile spurting cock. We could sixty-nine, and then I could try to drink all of her cum and she could drink mine or if she wanted, maybe oh fuck I better stop thinking about anything!

"Just think!" Irina said. "You could stay with us! I just can't wait to make love to your big, juicy cock! I can hardly keep my clothes on. We will have adventures, and you would never have to worry about disease no matter how many fitness models we tag team! All the while, you'll stay young, like Mistress Morgana has."

"Okay I get the picture," I said, hoping they didn't see the bulge struggling against the inner thigh of my jeans.

"You know, I have a hunch you'd become a great witch!" Irina went on.

"What does it take to make a great witch?" I asked.

"A great witch goes after what she wants," Morgana stated.

That sounded like something I could strive for, especially with a loyal friend or three at my back. Still, I was doubtful about so many things, I just wanted to get my hands on the yellow satin-wrapped cookie.

"Look, maybe if I just eat the cookie and forget about you, I'll still have you in my phone and on Instagram. Just invite me over and, well, we could still have sex then, right?"

"You can't do that though!" Irina said.

"Why not?"

"Medina is watching," Morgana finally said. "She might view that as us breaking the deal. I can send the cookie back with my apologies and that will be better than taking the cookie, and then bringing you back into the circle.

"My family would never understand the lifestyle of a futanari though." I sighed.

"Then they aren't really a loving family, are they?" Irina shot back. "I've never once heard you say one good thing about them, except for your dad of course. He's very legit by the way, and I'd totally throw a fuck his way if you gave me a chance."

"What? Iri, that's so embarrassing!"

"This is how we witches talk," Morgana said in measured tones. "We can tell that the whole notion of being an intensely sexual being is calling to you. I could see it in your eyes every time Irina mentioned fucking you. You want to know what she feels like, you want to see the look of ecstasy on her face when you give her every inch of your fat, meaty endowment."

I looked from girl to girl to girl. All were so appealing. Lucille had a wry smile on her face, as though she saw my face betraying my lust, and Irina was gazing at me, her eyes full of emotion. I started to lose myself into those blue eyes. My loins strained and rose further under my baggy clothing, giving me away that much more when I saw their eyes follow the movement in unison.

Irina rushed over to me and straddled my thighs, wrapped her arms around me, and moved in to kiss me. I didn't offer my lips to her, so she showered my face with little kisses. It was exhilarating and sweet and I felt my resistances being chipped away with every peck on the chin and cheek, every whimper and squeal that came from Irina's naturally pink lips. It was even more exciting to know that Morgana and Lucille were watching us.

"You didn't give me a chance to say what I want," I protested halfheartedly.

"You haven't been sure what you wanted," Irina. "I always knew I wanted you though."

"But why?" I said, starting to kiss her face as my lust for her began to take over.

"Because no one has eyes this big and brown, or sculpted lips as pouty and kissable as yours. After you blossomed, you intimidated everyone, except Brian who knew you only live once. Lucky him!" She dove for my lips, and we kissed briefly. "Lucky me!"

We locked lips and I groaned with lust. My cock was straining against the inside of my pants, and she was bouncing on my lap and rubbing her crotch against my throbbing shaft.

"Irina, Irina!" I gasped, panting between kisses.

"Oh Jeanie!" She kissed me passionately, her surprisingly long tongue groping for every corner of my mouth. I was on fire with excitement as she moaned with passion right into my mouth. It was as if each moan was ratcheting up my arousal.This hot moaning blonde is in heat and I want this to happen! I want her to FUCK ME!

"We should give them some privacy, Lucy," Morgana said, standing. I looked over to see Lucille stand up, half of her huge erection exposed as it jutted out from top top of her loose shorts. Morgana was lightly squeezing the blonde futa's glans and at the same time fondling her own breasts through her flannel clothing.

"Maybe she wants us to stick around," Lucille said with another wry grin.

"Irina wants to stake her claim privately, and Jeanie is too overwhelmed to protest our watching. Let's just go soak in the jacuzzi." Morgana gave Lucille's cockhead another squeeze, and then said something softly into Lucille's ear, and the two hurried out to the master bedroom.

No sooner had they left than Irina tore open the button of my jeans and yanked down my fly. She scooted off of my lap and pulled down my pants, then reached up for my panties. My rigid cock swayed and throbbed like a palm in a tropical gale. I was swept up in the moment, as a leaf hurtling through the steamy tempest. When I saw her kneeling between my thighs, I was beside myself with lust.

"Do you feel what I am feeling?" she asked softly. "Like this could be us, forever?"

"I don't know," I replied.

"You're right, how can we see into the future? All I know is you've been saving for far too long." She reached out with her long tongue and licked under my balls. When she licked my pussy, her pretty face was mostly obscured by my rampant hard on and heavy balls. "You know what I'm going to ask for, right Jeanie? I want your sweet sperm shake!" she giggled. I could feel her hot breath on my mound and on my balls, and it only made my dick grow harder.

She was on me before I could say another word, and engulfed the tip of my throbbing cock into her talented mouth. She began bobbing faster and faster, and her lips took more of me with each bob of her curly blonde head. I nearly lost it when I felt my cock plunge down her throat.

"S-stop!" I cried out, trying to warn her, grabbing the cushions and straightening out my legs all the way down to my toes. I had no idea how to stop my impending climax, and without realizing exactly what would come next I passed the point of no return.

My cock felt like it was cramping with delicious pleasure, but before reaching the point of pain, the muscular contraction eased off and then pulsed again and again. As I rode this wave of pleasure, I felt wetness everywhere, and realized my cock was pumping cum into Irina's eager mouth. She moaned and tried to swallow it all but it was spurting out in torrents that spilled out of all sides of her mouth. The excess jism started pouring into my lap.

She seemed pleased with the deluge and instead of holding still, she worked my glans into the back of her throat and then sank down on my cock in one fluid motion. She wrapped her lips around the base of my shaft and looked up at me. I thought the sight was so hot, I started cumming all over again. She swallowed it all now, I was pumping cum almost directly into her stomach and my futa cock sealed her gullet with its girth. I looked into her blue eyes and the submissive look she gave me as she gazed back, and I knew I would want to do this again and again.

When my orgasm subsided, she was still deepthroating me. I realized she was not breathing, yet she showed no sign of discomfort and continued to look into my eyes. The corners of her mouth pulled back into what might pass for a smile while her mouth was crammed full of cock. I stroked her blonde locks and smiled weakly. Only when I had really begun to go soft did she take a breath and finally pull back.

She rose to kiss me and we eagerly folded into each others arms, and I kissed her lips eagerly and with passion. I tasted my cum on her lips and found it sweet, like honey and butter. I moaned with delight and pushed my tongue past hers to find more. My hands grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them, pulling her closer to me. Then we kissed, and kissed some more.

I'm kissing a girl and it's amazing! I wish this kiss would last forever, but should I tell her that I love her? Is this crazy?

We kissed until nearly everything that needed to be said had been conveyed without a word. Gratitude, elation, comfort, devotion, forgiveness, and resolution. I groped her body and helped her out of her clothes. Naked, she felt so soft and delicious, her skin against mine, and I enjoyed fondling her breasts quite a bit, my hands returned to them time and again, though they roamed over her shoulders and back and thighs, rubbing and caressing her like a prize.

After several minutes of passion, I had to catch my breath. I pulled back and grinned at her, panting slightly. She reached between us and stroked my hardening cock ever so slowly, touching it for the first time since my orgasm. She squeezed the shaft so that my foreskin stayed under her fingers to the top of the stroke.

"Are you going to be ready for another round?" she asked. "You don't seem sore yet."

"I don't know, but I, um, maybe," I stammered.Just say it's her turn and get her to lay on her back!

I wanted to return the favor, but I had never even dreamed of going down on a woman before. The thought was arousing and yet I felt apprehensive about it. The one thing I bet was true was that Irina would enjoy it immensely. I didn't just want to ask her if I could go down on her though, it didn't seem right given how submissive she was acting with me.

I reached down to caress her sensitive inner thighs, and she parted her legs for me. I stroked her inner thighs lightly, moving up and down, getting closer to her shaved and leaking wet pussy with every stroke. She hissed with arousal when my fingers brushed her vulva, and then arched her back with pleasure when I placed my hand directly over her pussy. I groped and fondled her, imagining what my hand would feel like on my own pussy.

I moved around behind her, letting my hardening cock press against the small of her back. I wanted to keep my cock there, as I could tell she was turned on just knowing it was hard. My right hand busied itself with her pussy, cupping her mound and teasing her folds. My left reached up to cup her breasts in turn. She quickly grew wet and moaned in appreciation. I nibbled on her ear and plunged my index finger into her hot wet pussy, and I could tell by her cries that she was desperate for more.

Between her cries, I began to hear other feminine moans of pleasure and ecstasy. Lucille's alto and Morgana's soprano filtered through the bedroom from the master bathroom, rhythmic and intense.

"I'm sorry, those horny bitches can't help themselves," Irina apologized through shuddering breaths.

"I don't mind at all, as long as you stay right here with me.

"Oh Jeanie!"

"Now, get up and scoot over," I said, guiding her with my hands so that she lay on her back. Once she was in position, she spread her thighs wide for me.

Her labia were swollen with passion and dripping with her juices. I knew just how good my tongue was going to feel, and I crouched on the other end of the sofa and pushed her knees up and away.

"Oh, oh Jeanie!" she moaned as I took in the sight of her cute little cunny. I had psyched myself up to take the dive, only to discover I was eager to taste her juicy pussy. I mashed my lips against hers, licking and tongueing her deeply, and after a minute of this, I moved up to begin flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. I was thrilled by how quickly this sent her over the edge, she cried out in warning two or three times, and then she was in ecstasy, thrashing and cumming and squirting. I gripped her bucking hips and tilted my head as far to one side as her thigh would allow, in an attempt to avoid her squirted juices. They hit me in the face anyway and I licked my lips instinctively. She was so sweet and sugary, I was amazed. I immediately set about licking every drop from Irina's thighs, and did not relent until I had brought her to a second screaming climax.

"Please, give me your cock for fucks sake!" she begged as I moved to lick her some more. She grabbed my hair and tugged, moaning and shuddering. She knew full well that I my hard-on had fully revived.

I moved up on top of her and looked into her blue eyes, then looked down at the massive cock pulsing between us, drooling precum that formed a steadily flowing strand that dribbled all over her abdomen and thighs.

"I'm so glad you came around, Jeanie."

"Me too." We gazed into each others eyes, and for a moment the only sound the muted cries of passion from two rooms away.

"I take it sex witches have magical birth control?"

"You guessed it! Jeanie, we're going to have so much fun!"

To Be Continued...