Witches of Lust Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I moaned that I couldn't hold out any longer, their throats locked on to me in unison and they started playing with my balls and fingering my pussy. Their gently tugging on my slobber-soaked balls felt so sinfully good, together with fingering my pussy, that I let go of their blonde curls and just steadied myself and got ready to cum. As they fingered and fondled me, they bobbed and swallowed, massaging my shafts with their throats in perfect synchronicity. As my pleasure peaked, I let out a cry and started cumming down their clutching throats. My balls released their torrent of seed I began pumping it into each of their slender tummies. When I was finally done, they each looked as if they were five or six months pregnant. Cresania joined us in climax, and the elves creamed all over her.

I pulled out so that my last few dribbles could land on their tongues, and they both moaned with delight as they found how delicious my cum was. They demanded more, but just at that moment, figures appeared in the entrance.

"Jeanie?" came Morgana's voice. "Jeanie! What are you doing here of all places?"

"Um, well what does it look like?" I said, pulling my softening cocks from the mouths of two cum-spattered elves.

The whole coven had arrived, accompanied by as many elves. I smiled at them all - Irina was there, and Karina, Lucille, and of course Morgana, but none of them looked happy to see me. The elves moved to take watch at the entrance and balconies, some smiling fondly at me as they passed, before their faces turned serious again.

"What's the matter? I thought you girls would be gone for three days, doing that rite and all," I said. "Aren't you back a little early?"

"You left the time warp, and the sanctuary zone. You didn't even tell us where you were going. When we heard from Le'ara what went down with you and Medina - goddess, I thought you knew better than to just leave the sanctuary!"

At this, my eyes went wide. "Oh shit! We're outside of the sanctuary?"

One look at Irina and Karina and I realized neither of them were very happy with me skipping off and starting the party without them. It was with a certain sense of chastisement that I sheepishly approached my coven sisters.

"Look, everybody, the last two days have been kind of crazy. I've done nothing but fuck elves. I've been curing them of their curse, and getting them pregnant! It's been their biggest wish! I'm huge, I've changed Faroldhomme for centuries!"

"We heard, and we need to talk about all that," Morgana said. "Not here though, I'd rather not stay. Now Jeanie, this is important because the way you affected the elves is - well, it creates a situation, and I don't want to go into details just yet. Have you been doing the same thing to these elves?"

"Well, more or less. Why, did I do a bad thing?" I felt my confidence crumbling, and I'm sure it was obvious in my tone of voice.

"Not bad, no. Have you tried to impregnate any of these elves?"

"Yes, um one of them," I replied. "Why?"

She came closer to me and looked me in the eye. She then tapped the side of her temple with her forefinger. After a bit of confusion, I realized she was asking me to read her mind.

"Woops! Okay," I said, after mentally switching out my view of Dunadel's mind with Morgana's.

Did it work? Did you cure her lust for orcs?

"I don't think so," I said, shaking my head no.

These elves are magical creatures. They would cast spells, but they lack a source of spirit energy sufficient to break their magical bonds. If they get your cum, they get spirit energy that they can save until we are gone. If they get pregnant, they get a small version of your aura.

"Yeah, I know. So?"

So, any elves you fuck are going to get magic, and they can use that magic to escape their chains. The Unredeemed no longer wish to remain in the Belfry, which has become a prison for them. We can assume that all of them will quickly vanish into orc territory once they know they have spirit energy. We don't even want to contemplate what could come next, especially with one who can retain your aura for the next nine months, with the orcs. It would be like pouring sugar on a fire ant colony.

Cresania had just put on her white robe and rejoined us.

"I apologize for my fervor. I wished to conduct an experiment, but I confess I had neglected to consider some of the risks." To my surprise, I had the impression that Cresania was not as worried about a sudden attack from Medina as the rest of the coven. She was not entirely aware of our telepathic conversation, however.

"Your ladyship, we only wish to help," Morgana replied. Then she turned to me. "I'm guessing that Medina does not realize you are here alone, at least for the time being. Let's not push our luck."

"Medina does not have to wait for Jeanie to leave the sanctuary. She does as she pleases, and sends assassins wherever she will," Cresania lectured. "Listen to me now, Lady Morgana. You can hide from other witches in Faroldhomme, but not from the serene adept."

"Your point is well taken," Morgana said. "Now, about the, uh, the elves here?" Morgana's meaning was clear, that she implied the elves that I had fucked, who could now escape, if they knew.

"A miscalculation on my part. I thought it would surely work. We're bringing three of them back to the village," Cresania said.

"Very well, your ladyship," Morgana said.

I caught Irina's eye, and she looked back at me, somewhat warily.

"Hey blondie," I said, smiling. "I haven't seen you for two whole days. Don't I at least get a hug?"

She smiled at me coyly, then embraced and kissed me. I beckoned Karina over and kissed and hugged her as well. Soon the three of us were sharing in a sweet three-way kiss, and I was thrilled to be back with them.

"Ahem," Morgana said. "Let's get going, remember?"

Morgana brought the three elves I had fucked together and through a little telepathic snooping, confirmed her fears that they still had the Urge. After conferring with the elves that came along as guards, they agreed to escort us and ensure that the three Unredeemed elves would return home, leaving seven to wait.

Cresania used a simple incantation to release the elves from their mithril chains. This made the elven guards nervous, but as an elder they held their tongues. The urge comes and goes with the Unredeemed, if it were to suddenly take hold, and the prisoners knew they had spirit energy, they would try to make good their escape.

"They will need a change of clothes," one of the elven guards suggested.

Morgana nodded to her and with a gesture, conjured a white gossamer dress with a wave of her hand, then another and finally a third. We offered them to the Unredeemed, who looked upon the robes disdainfully.

"Come on, I conjured them out of thin air, just for you!" Morgana complained. Had she been using hard-earned and finite reserves of magic, she never would have wasted it so frivolously, but she was within my aura and took every advantage.

While this was taking place, I imagined my stone fortress, and I imagined each of the three elves coming in through its massive main gate. They wore their bondage outfits and then some. It was as if I could not help but imagine them all wearing steel collars with chains and manacles and blindfolds, as if they were prisoners. Prisoners, not slaves, I told myself. My instincts told me that they could not come inside my stone fortress without precautions or they would see me and be able to act upon my will.

At least I had them in my fortress. That done, I began to hear all of their surface thoughts. It was difficult to tell one from the other, especially among the elves whose names I did not know. Dunadel seemed unsure of what was going on. If we were planning on releasing her, she would play along for the time being, but after months it felt so good to be out of her leash, and she planned to never go back. After a few more moments of patient listening, I realized that the other two elves were likewise prepared to bolt, but were unaware that they had been charged with the spirit energy to do so. They hoped they were free, however, because they wanted to at least return to Faroldhomme for a little while to sort out their feelings on fleeing to the orcs. If they were mistreated, they would simply sneak off and be on their way.

It seemed obvious to me what the best course of action should be. We should have lied and told them they were free, and that they should come with us to celebrate. Telling them they were free would allow them to consider simply delaying their escape until much later, as none seemed particularly intent on fleeing to the orcs, just to return to captivity.

Afraid that I might misspeak, I went through a practice run of saying what I wanted to say. This meant that inadvertently, I spoke to the elves that were within my psychic fortress via their subconscious.

Please, the three of you. You are free! I have cured you and you deserve only the best treatment for what you have endured. Come with me to Faroldhomme, where we can have an orgy! I'll devote myself to your pleasure. Now, please change into your white robes.

Not bad, but it needs work, I thought to myself.The part about the orgy seemed a little direct. Yet even as we stood there, the Unredeemed seemed to change their minds about the robes and as of one accord, started to change out of their outfits, kicking off their heels and donning the silky lace robes.

"Did you hear what I just said?" I blurted.

"No, hear what? You didn't say anything," Irina said. The others, including the Unredeemed, looked at me with confusion and then went back to donning the robes. Morgana looked at me and then I realized I might as well hear her thoughts too.

What did you do? she asked.Just think, I'm listening to your thoughts now.

I don't know! I think they will listen to us now. I imagined them inside my fortress, and told them all to come back with us to Faroldhomme so we could fuck!

They're in there with you? Quick Jeanie, imagine then chained and blindfolded.

Already done.

Did you command them to come with us? Morgana's eyes widened in alarm.

I guess it was more of a suggestion. I was inviting them to come with us. They plan to run if we try to put chains on them again.

You imagined them with shackles, which is important. Make sure those shackles stay on, and don't talk to them. We still have a lot to teach you about suggestion and mind control, and goddess Jeanie! You're so powerful! For their safety, please, maybe it's best if you take them back out of your fortress. The suggestion will still work on them.

So, I performed a magical suggestion on them? As in, mind control?

At the very least, dear. Hasn't someone been teaching you all of these tricks? Hold that thought.

"Congratulations all of you," Morgana said, addressing the three Unredeemed that had now changed into white robes. "You are all guests at the Terrace Seneca Vivi. Many decades, even centuries have passed in Faroldhomme and your old dwellings may have succumbed to nature's relentless ardor, but your sisters will help you rebuild. In the meantime, we plan to free the rest of the Unredeemed, just as soon as we can."

Seeing the eager nods on their faces and the way they looked at me was one thing. Hearing their voices in my mind as they thought of all the sexual things they wanted to do with me was another. I could feel my two cocks hardening quickly, and my gossamer robes really did nothing to hide my embarrassment. Seeing no other option, I shrunk both of them down until they were gone entirely. All of the elves turned and looked in shock, but I gave them a knowing smile as if to let them know that my equipment would be back when needed.

Jeanie, usher them out of your fortress. Morgana sounded mildly impatient.Chains on the whole way! The chains will take care of themselves once they are out. Close the gate behind them. You do have a gate, right?

I nodded and imagined them shuffling out of the huge gate in single file, the massive wood and steel doorway opened just wide enough for them to pass through. Once they were all through the gate, I imagined the gate closing shut.

"Why can't you free the rest of the Unredeemed now?" Dunadel asked.

"We can, but we choose not to," Cresania said.

"You three may come with us, thanks to Jeanie's, um, initial treatment," Morgana added. "We will bring the others on the next trip, but we cannot dally here for long. We're going to give you additional treatments, if you get my meaning, until you can vouch for their efficacy wholeheartedly."

The elves looked at each other, then nodded to Morgana. There it was, the admission that whatever I had done had not been enough to cure the Urge.

Are you still reading my mind? Why don't I just suggest them to stop lusting after orcs? Seems like a small ask.

No Jeanie. Suggestions might last a little while, but they won't hold up for the long term.

So what are we going to do?!

Don't worry, I have an idea. We'll try it on the first three, with any luck, it will work. Trust me, I've got decades of experience with sexual healing, including with the elves. If this works, we can always come back for the rest later.

"We'll be back again very soon!" Morgana said, waving to the other Unredeemed that were sulking in their doorways and glowering at us impatiently. "For now, please have patience that things will get better!"

As we prepared to leave, Lucille came up to me.

"We're going to fly back, would you like to ride with me?" she asked, looking me up and down lasciviously. I was thrilled that she was flirting with me at last, but only for the brief moment. On the inside, she was still Brian, the Marine EOD Sergeant.

"I miss you," I said softly, as I took her hand and looked into her blue eyes. I could not see the brown-eyed man beyond them, but I could see she understood my meaning. She drew me closer, and planted a kiss on my lips which grew passionate. After sharing a brief but meaningful french kiss, I looked into her eyes to speak again. "Don't ever betray and abandon me again, is that clear? I love you."

"Muscling in on my territory?" Morgana chided me playfully, as she gently smacked and then fondled Lucille's ass.

"I was here first," I sassed, grabbing both of Lucille's juicy globes possessively. "Don't you forget it." Lucille simpered with excitement as my hands sought to squeeze Lucille's luscious ass meat, while Morgana persisted in keeping her hands there, at least for a moment. Then she sighed and let me have my way.

"We need to get going, anyway. Cresania is telling our three special guests that they have spirit energy for the time being, and can fly. I hope they don't try anything."

We took flight back to Faroldhomme, directly to beautiful white elven structure that looked more like an elegant, symmetrical arrangement of seashells and pillars than a house. Close up, I found that despite the extravagant and elaborate roof, it was actually a palacial residence, with soft warm lights illuminating white walls. The structure was built around a spacious courtyard, where a large feast had been set out. Several elves emerged from somewhere inconspicuous to greet us as we flew down and landed.

"Alright girls, we need a little huddle now," Morgana said as the Unredeemed went to greet dear old friends and relatives. "Everyone, we'll be back briefly. Nature calls." We excused ourselves from the garden soiree and followed Morgana into one wing of the sprawling mansion.

Once inside, we really began to appreciate just how finely crafted and pristine the building was. Where I thought the walls were plaster or wallpaper, I found upon closer inspection that they were a kind of white wood meticulously inlaid with thin, pinky-nail sized seashell tiles that had been cut into hexagons, polished to a shine, and double-beveled. There had to be millions of them, covering every surface of the elaborately shaped walls.

We took a small flight of stairs into a room where we were out of sight of the other elves. To my surprise, I noticed that the handrails for the stairs were made of a highly polished wood. From a distance, I thought the gleaming material had been bronze. It was so beautiful I was afraid to touch it.

"Alright girls, we need to catch up. First of all, Jeanie. We know what you've been doing since we did the rite. By the goddess, did you ever change things around here! All of a sudden, the elves have become well, utterly blissed out! Each of them is looking forward to becoming mothers!"

"That's a good thing though, right?" I asked, with some trepidation.

"Yes! It's unbelievable. Just keep in mind that everyone that you impregnate gets your spirit energy aura. You might want to be cautious about who you give that to. Still, for all of our elven friends, it means they will be able to use magic instead of their own effort to get things done."

"I know. How long the aura will last?" I asked.

"Well, I wish I knew but we're in new territory. It could be indefinitely."

"It's centered on the womb, it could be that the baby keeps the aura."

"That's what some suspect. We don't actually know."

"Oh," I said.

"Mother Farold is quite pleased though. She insists that you come visit her again someday. You are still banned from the sacred grove for now though."

"What? So, when does she want me to visit?"

"Later. She wants to make sure you've matured a little. Time does not matter to her, she's very patient. You could go back to the real world for a month or more, come back here and many years will have passed, and she would not have forgotten you."

"Well, it's good to know I'm at least appreciated by her," I said. "What was the rite like? What happened?"

Morgana smiled broadly. "Wonderful. Serene. I never expected to get another rite at my age, but it wasn't my first time. Karina, what was your impression with your first rite?"

"Honestly, we just felt warm and secure and kind of snoozed the whole time," Karina said. "It was so sudden, finding out I was pregnant. I have to say it's a relief to know my child has been adopted and I can get on with life."

"So, you gave birth?!" I asked, shocked.

"Yes and no," Irina broke in. "Mother Farold used her life-magic to guide the tiny life within us to emerge in spirit form. It's hard to describe exactly, but the little being is phased out, incorporeal, like a spirit, but then once it is outside of us, it starts to grow and develop. All the time it's surrounded by a golden halo, and its umbilical cord is still attached to us. I felt so motherly, just like the first time." Irina trailed off, starry-eyed.

"What happens to the baby again?"

"He or she will be raised here in Faroldhomme with the elves at a nursery called Ester's House. You probably haven't been there, as futanari are strictly forbidden from setting foot there. Anyway, once they are old enough, they go to the finishing school or the knights school if she's a girl or a boy, respectively," Morgana said. "We are never allowed to know who they are, and Mother Farold names them. In return, she gives us a knight as our retainer, or husband, however we decide to work with him."

I stared at the three "mothers" in shock. "You get your own knight retainers?! Jeez, why didn't I go and get pregnant?! Just kidding, but wow! If they're anything like Denny, wow!"

"We haven't met them yet, I think they are still trying to figure out who it will be. The knights are up in the Rogers estate, probably still sleeping."

"It sounds amazing, but, don't they like, um, have other things to do with their lives than tag along with us?" I asked. "It's just that I can't believe they would all decide to be with us."