Witches of Lust Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had healed dozens of patients in ten minutes flat. If I closed my eyes, I remembered two things clearly. One was how purple lipstick had been transferred to the cheeks of so many witnesses. The other was the old lady with her son. She looked reborn, even still wearing her frumpy old lady clothes! I laughed and wondered what she would do now that she looked about the same age as her grand children. She was not going to buy a new wardrobe on just her pension! Would she make new friends? Would people be jealous of her, and even angered, perhaps?

Questions like these made me wonder if it was right to play god with people and extend their lifespans so dramatically. A second lease in life would probably be wonderful, but on the other hand, it could be a nightmare. After a little group meeting, the coven agreed not to hand out any other cookies of youth.

We had friends and family we wanted to visit in the area, but we were very worried about Medina finding us in the hours following the first rebellious healing mission. We feared our folks could be caught in the crossfire if Medina came upon us while we were visiting them. We soon decided against visiting anyone for the time being. We rode the Ray of Dawn and took to the skies. We closed and sealed the hatch to the top deck and climbed higher and higher. We rose to stratospheric altitudes so that we could increase our speed with less wind resistance.

We flew all the way to Chicago. Our next stop was Advocate Christ Medical Center, which we reached shortly after midnight on the following day. We slept for the night before we went in, but when we did finally set foot in the ER, we were appalled by how many stabbings and gun shot wounds we encountered. There was blood everywhere. Eli later said it was like a triage tent in Iraq.

We had already been in the news, and I expected Medina to pounce on us this second day. The other witches were holding all of their powers in reserve, leaving the healing to me. The knights had their hands in their coats, I could sense that they were all very tense. I was also nervous as hell, but Medina did not appear that day. I healed the injured and we left in just twelve minutes.

Skeptics had dismissed the healing videos as fakes when they came out of Eglin. They explained that CGI could have been used to render the same images, once devised, from many different angles. Skeptics ignored the facts and labeled the several dozen Eglin witnesses as hoaxers, as incredible as that may sound.

Most of the skeptics were forced to backpedal when the spectacle of healing took place at a second hospital, and people from a completely different demographic slice of America started to tell the same story in front of their cameras and on social media. The evidence was compelling too. There were close up videos of burn victims and gunshot wounds healed, surgical incisions and sutures vanishing on live stream and social media video. It was hard even for the skeptics to maintain their disbelief, but those that did found a platform on the cable news to loudly ridicule the "doctored videos" and "charlatan healers."

***

Within days of us taking to the skies in the Ray of Dawn, it had become clear that Erica had supplanted Irina as my main fling. Irina was taking full responsibility for appeasing Stu and Denny's sexual desires, a considerable challenge given the sexually charged atmosphere of the ship. Erica was flirtatious, yet she always wound up sticking close to me. Morgana declared that Erica had completed one of the two tasks needed to become a seeker or apprentice witch. Our priestess made the announcement to the coven that Erica had become an aspirant.

"You know, Eli actually had a girlfriend too, until I showed up," Karina pointed out.

"You had another girlfriend?" Morgana asked him.

"Well, more of a fat and abusive nag if you ask me, but she wouldn't go away. In a sense, you could say she said she had feelings for me," Eli explained.

"Well, it counts. Karina has wanted you back for a long time, and her achieving that objective carries all the weight, if you'll pardon the pun," Morgana said. "The fact that this other woman does not compare is quite irrelevant. Well then, let's have a little initiation ceremony, because Erica and Karina can now become witches!"

After that, they could begin to bake magical cookies, brew potions, cast cantrips, heal minor cuts and burns. Of course, they needed spirit energy for all of that with me around that was never a problem. Also, if they completed the other task, they would become seekers, even more powerful.

Two days later, aspirants Erica and Karina found some bad guys during a healing mission. They extracted confessions from each and then stabbed the scumbags in the heart, killing them instantly. Morgana was proud of them and ordained them both as seekers, which meant they had even more spirit energy to work with, and could cast second tier spells. From there on, their powers would grow with practice and hard-earned experience.

When Lucille complained that their deaths were too sudden and merciful, we decided to discuss other options.

"I can't go throwing curses around to torture these bad guys to death, if that's what you think I'm going to do," Morgana said.

"How about this? If we notice anyone with a bad aura, the knights will kill them?" Irina suggested.

"Bad. I don't want them to be our executioners."

"Look, I can take care of the bad guys. I've got aura sight, and I can use fleshcraft to make them die," I said.

"That simple?" Erica asked. "I'm glad you're on our side!"

"There are also people without particularly black auras that we don't want to heal. I'll mark their beds with red lipstick, as I go around checking," Morgana said.

***

Eli had no problem with Karina being a witch. As for Karina, she was full of surprises. Bellevon and Eli very much enjoyed what she did with her sex witch magic in their bedroom.

Erica was excited about her promotion to seeker. Far from being shy about the killing, the finishing school graduate felt relieved that the gangster she punished with death would never again commit wanton acts of barbarism. She was also excited about learning to cast spells of her very own. She seemed wiser knowing firsthand what evil people were capable of doing.

Early the next morning, she gave me a huge surprise. I began to wake up enough to sense her dozing beside me. I spooned and squeezed her in my arms and wished I could fuck her properly. My forearm brushed against something hot and stiff. It wasn't one of my cocks as I had to shrink them away most of the time, nor was it one of Zurknod's tentacle pets. It was Erica. She had fleshcrafted herself a huge cock. She squirmed as I ran my fingers over it, and I knew right away that it wasn't a normal dick. I threw back the covers and sat up to get a good look.

By the predawn light shining through the port holes, I could clearly see it was a horse cock, with a sheath and a flat-tipped head. She saw the surprise in my eyes, her blue eyes were filled with mischief.

"I want you, Jeanie, in a very bad way," she said and I moaned and kissed her.

"Did you make that yourself?" I moaned.

"Yeah, is it okay with you? I was just being edgy, we can change it."

"No! I want it, I want you just the way you want me."

"Good, because I plan on putting this in your ass," she purred.

"Ooh yes," I whimpered submissively. "Tell me what else you want me to do."

"Get on all fours," she told me. "Wait, even better, get a succubus out for us."

"Absolutely, please take as many as you like," Zurknod said, opening a portal into his pocket dimension. Four succubi poked their heads out, smiling seductively and murmuring sweet endearments. Rak'hel and Rashiva were looking gloriously sexy with their bubblegum pink hair, but the other succubi were different. One was a sexy brunette with two sharp horns poking straight up from above her curly pigtails. The other was a strange, translucent blob of violet gel in the shape of a very pretty girl, complete with goo on her head in the shape of long, wavy hair.

"Whoa, who are you two?" I asked.

"Mimi and I just had our transformations," said the brunette. "You don't recognize me?" the brunette pouted playfully.

"Oh, you're Shay!" I gasped. "Damn, you look even sexier than before!"

"Do I?" she beamed, bouncing up and down a couple of times. "I'm a main line succubus so I'm a lot like the twins, but Mimi turns out to be a fairly exotic slimer variety. Don't let her weird looks deceive you, she really is a treat."

"Who should we pick?" Erica asked me, breathlessly.

"Well, I'm curious about Mimi," I replied after a bit of hesitation. The almost completely transparent goo-girl crawled on the bed with us, and I noticed she didn't have a tail or toes either, for that matter.

Soon we were spooning in bed, with myself in the middle. I wasted no time growing out my cocks and sliding them into Mimi.

"Unnghh, she's so warm and tight," I moaned. I pushed my giant cocks into her body, heedless of how they were too big to fit in her torso. Not surprisingly, Mimi's belly expanded to keep both of my turgid shafts enveloped by the outer surface of her hot jelly torso.

Once I was inside the goo girl fully, I held my breath with anticipation. Erica placed her hands on my ass cheeks and spread me wide open with her thumbs, getting a good look at the knot of flesh she intended to invade with two feet of horse dick. Just then, Mimi reached behind me and swiped her fingers over my ass, leaving a trail of extremely slippery gel.

"Thanks for the lube," we both said with giggles of surprise.

Erica nestled her blunt tip against my puckered rear and pushed. She was incredibly hard, and before I knew it she had gently pried my anus open with her huge cock head. Then she plunged that huge monster into my butt. She moaned with triumph as she lodged the first six inches of her veiny girth into my rear end.

Her bestial horse cock felt utterly, obscenely enormous, and it was. I welcomed the huge pillar of flesh into my chute, gasping and whimpering with fulfillment. I had never felt anything so big pushing up into my ass. It was deeply stimulating, and I kept thinking how amazing it was that Erica was taking me. She was fucking me for the first time rather than the other way around. Mimi was icing on the proverbial cake, and her insides rippled aggressively, competing with my equine-endowed lover.

I gasped and moaned as they thrust and fucked me from both sides. I was about ready to scream by the time I had taken three quarters of that immense horse cock, I was so fucking turned on. Mimi could have made me cum but she seemed to be waiting, keeping me on edge. Erica was taking her time, slowly wedging more of that thick horse cock up into me with each thrust.

"Fuck me now, fuck my ass now!" I chanted. I was so close to cumming and I wanted her all the way inside of me when I climaxed.

At my command, she lost every bit of restraint and started thrusting so hard, I thought she was trying to fuck my brains right out of my skull. The sheathed portion of her cock plunged into my asshole and she didn't stop until she was hilted in me. Her horse cock had my body fully impaled. I lay on my side sticking my ass out at her and just trying to hold still so that she could thrust efficiently. She held me at my hips and pulled hard as she thrust again and again. I stifled a scream of passion as her hips started slapping my ass cheeks. It just felt so right. I groaned and tried not to cum right away, but a few spurts of precum gushed out of my cocks and into Mimi.

"Yes, cum!" Mimi cried, her voice sounding muted and distant. Her lips didn't move, the sound was coming from somewhere within.

Erica kept thrusting to the hilt, and Mimi milked my cocks with her dynamically flowing interior walls. Try as she might, the slippery succubus could not steal my attention away from the broad tip of horse cock as it stretched my chute and slid up and down my insides. My whole chute stretched to contain her monstrous girth, but it felt like her tip had grown as wide as a saucer. It was practically in my neck at the top of each powerful stroke. Her shaft kept my upper body from arching or bending very far. In fact, it forced my hips and torso into alignment with her. With my hips immobile, I let Erica and Mimi do all the work.

Erica established the rhythm and delivered one powerful thrust after another. I just held on and Mimi's slippery, jello-like insides squeezed and stroked my cocks. I in turn began to squeeze my chute around Erica on the up stroke. That made us both squeal with pleasure. With my entire anal fuck tunnel being crammed full of surging cock flesh and Mimi writhing and bouncing on my own twin cocks, I was about to cum and cum hard. I let out a long moan, which was syncopated by the cock plugging up my throat from below, plunging through me and pushing my lover's sweet precum up to where I could taste it, and Erica kept thrusting harder and harder. I tried to hold back but Mimi started fucking me frantically, letting out sexy moans and cries as she started cumming.

My cocks tensed up and began to shoot hot jets of cum. I cried out in ecstasy. Looking at Mimi, I could see the cum spurting into her, clouding her body and expanding a chamber in her gelatinous insides. I crested an second wave of pleasure as my anal orgasm joined my first, and a forceful deluge of cum blasted into the goo-girl's body, making her belly stretch and expand.

Erica kept thrusting, her feminine cries joining mine. She began to cum hard, and all that cum coated my throat and began splashing out of my mouth. It tasted incredibly good, like dulce de leche. Wanting to taste that cum, Mimi went full soft and then re-melded her form so that she was facing me. She placed her lips on mine as torrents of cum started to pour out of my mouth. Our lips met in a kiss and nearly all of Erica's cum poured into Mimi's mouth and diffused into her body.

It was a milestone for us and as we caught our breath, I watched Mimi quickly absorb our loads and return to her original sleek shape. Her cute visage was trained on me.

"Again!" came the goo girl's disembodied but adorable feminine voice.

"Oh fuck yeah, let's do that again!" Erica concurred.

As she ploughed me and Erica milked me to my next climax, I decided to peek into the happenings around the ship. I was curious and promised myself to be careful and quick.

Morgana was in bed with Gaff. She was half-dozing, half awake, not wanting to wake him up. He was mostly asleep, but throbbing hard and looking forward to his raven-haired lover. The night before, she had introduced him to light bondage. They had taken turns tying each other up with lacy sashes. Morgana had a thing for restraints herself, but she wanted to get her young lover better acquainted with her passions before she moved on to rope and such.

Irina was already up. She had given each of her knights a good, sloppy blowjob and then left them to sleep in for another hour. She then went to Lucille's room, and the two were mating vigorously.

Bellevon was up early, and making breakfast in the galley. He had already had sex that morning, but it wasn't with his lady, Karina. I was a little curious who else the mohawked warrior might have fucked, since the only other person in Karina's room was Eli. I decided to probe his mind just a little deeper under the surface and found to my surprise that he was in a secret relationship with Lucille. Moreover, Lucille was using fleshcraft cookies to change from being a futanari to a normal woman.

Bellevon's opinion of Lucille was that she was an absolute tornado in bed, relishing her femininity and using it to full effect like only a good sex witch could. Karina had given Bellevon her blessing to fuck Lucille, and Irina and Eli knew as well, but Lucille had otherwise kept the affair a secret because she had still been ashamed of herself for being with a man.

I sighed wistfully, realizing that my snooping on Bellevon had revealed secrets Lucille had not shared with me. I tried not to take it too personally, but I was now extremely curious why she didn't think she needed to tell me. I hoped there wouldn't be anything too suspicious about probing Bellevon's mind just a little more while he was cooking, because I just had to know more.

Bellevon had been approached by Lucille the very first day on the ship when the two of them were in the galley alone. He had been graciously giving Karina and Eli some privacy to make love, and followed the gorgeous futanari up to the galley.

Despite the blonde's coyness, she was lovely to look at and very good company overall. The two hung out and became closer as friends, and Lucille told him about how she used to be Brian. It was still a platonic friendship, but she started to open up to him about herself.

The attraction remained, and the following night they had a couple of drinks while keeping each other company. They started talking about the fact that Lucille had never had sex with a man. She confessed that she was curious to know what it was like to be on the receiving end.

Bellevon didn't know either, but both seemed to be thinking the same thing. As they bantered, his main focus was to sidestep the futanari issue.

"Bellevon, would I be more attractive to you if I was just a woman down there?" she asked, leaving no doubt in his mind as to her intentions.

"It's hard to say, your come hither glances are so bewitching that I cannot say for certain whether it's possible for a lady to be more attractive."

"Oh, flattery!" Lucille looked away, but then turned and looked into his eyes, searching for something.

He wanted to give the impression that he was a little curious about being on the receiving end himself, at least if it was with someone as dazzlingly sexy as she. She excused herself and went to the kitchen, took out a genital gender swap cookie and ate it. In moments, she had lost her cock and grown a vagina, which was fresh and wet and virginal. She showed her pussy to Bellevon and they hurried into her room. There, he took masterful care of her, using his strong fingers and his lips to bring her close to her first vaginal orgasm. She then insisted on sucking his cock, and he had intended to fuck her first. They argued briefly but then Lucille surrendered. It was what she really wanted, and he knew it.

He fucked her through a couple of orgasms and she begged him to cum too. He admitted that he was still under the enchantment that made new knights unable to cum without permission of their matches. Lucille struggled with the thought of revealing her secret to Karina, but moments later she and Bellevon had gotten that awkward moment over with, and Lucille made Karina promise to keep it a secret.

Back in Lucille's room, she had asked him how she should make him cum and where he wanted that cum to go, insisting that it for the moment, it was all about him and nothing was off-limits.

I withdrew from Bellevon's mind at that time, stunned by the revelation that Lucille had sex with a man. I was thrilled but at the same time I felt I had learned a very personal secret. I was afraid that if I pried any further into Bellevon's memories, he might notice, and so I snapped back from the psychic realm.

I took account of my surroundings, which really had not changed. Mimi was still riding my cocks and Erica was impaling my ass from behind, and it was wonderful. I was cumming almost constantly, and pumped another double-load of spunk into the goo-succubus. She voraciously absorbed most of it, but she was starting to swell with spunk.

Still curious about Lucille, I sent my astral presence over to her and Irina. Sure enough, Lucille was on the receiving end, Irina had made herself a futanari for the moment and Lucille was enjoying a thorough ass-pounding! Bellevon had given her a taste of a pleasure she had never experienced before, the heights to which she knew she would always wish to return. Irina knew a few tricks of her own, and Lucille was happy to switch roles at last, and be open to anything her lovers desired.

123456...8